Weird Trump vs. Iran Memes I Found In the Wild

I submit these to you for analysis and discussion.

The resolution and quality of these memes is in general quite good. Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? I found this on a random Twitter account that alleges to be in Saudi Arabia.

Who the hell made these? Mossad? CIA niggers? It sure as hell wasn't us.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
kotaku.com/donald-trump-as-a-bad-overwatch-player-1787782721
archive.is/OUNqL
twitter.com/hashtag/trumpwarnsiranianterrorism?f=images&vertical=default&src=hash
twitter.com/3oedalrashd/status/831672004516392960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean these memes are obviously cancerous, I by "high quality" I meant that the photoshopping itself isn't paint-tier and the images are mostly high resolution as opposed to potato. This implies, to me, some kind of graphic designer shill who was paid to make these memes. The cancer such as the weird fonts and lack of overall memetic value to the memes is starkly contrasted with half-decent face swap/blending etc.

shit tier

These are strange. Two on the right could possible come from the same subculture. One on the left likely a different source. The gaming references in the two on the right distinguish them. The left one is probably from some majority sunni country, I saw this style in the Gulf all the time. Could be from a Gulf state like the UAE, Kuwait, Saudi etc.

If these memes aren't from CIA niggers or equivalent, and from a bizarro chan somewhere in the Gulf, I wonder what makes them them so keen to fight Iran when it is Israel who has been sabre rattling and trying, and from what I can tell failing, to get Trump/USA on board.

There is a LOT of tension between Gulf states and Iran. They're no friend of Israel, but Iran is like this big fucking bear sat on your chest threatening to rip your throat out at any moment (as they see it, particularly with conflicts over the Persian Gulf itself). Again, much of it stems from the sunni/shia divide but it's also simple geopolitics. In many ways Israel feels like a distant concern to Gulf states, sure we'll fund some groups to fight the kikes but it's not like they're going to invade us. Maybe this is from spooks fomenting animosity, but the quality of the two on the right at least doesn't suggest it.

The same PR company from Tel Aviv that ran Netanyahu's campaign and Trump's campaign is behind this. Just like /r/theDonald and the subversion of our mod staff, they peddle memes at the right time when they've enlisted thousands of their shills and can forge consensus.

Have you seen the Israel support among cuckservatives? These memes look like the same quality 'Obama as the joker' shit conservatives were making in 08 or whatever. I could even see it being #nevertrump-ers who salivate whenever Trump talks bad about Iran.

Trump reportedly loses foreign policy control and Mossad, Israel, cuckservatives start memeing Trump as Hannibal, Jew savior, Iran destroyer.

There appear to be two (probably more) identifiable training camps for politicians. There's hand signs as you talk masonic training camp. And there's slow move your head side to side as you talk camp. First one is easy to spot, second is a little more subtle but two examples are Tony Blair and Marco Rubio.

I'm guessing JIDF hasbarat esqe kikes who want good goyim to die for them again.

not politics you mudshit GTFO

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Threadly reminder we're still being raided by these TORpedos that keep bumping gay ass threads like this one to slide legit threads.

I've been seeing this sort of talk across all sections of the web, newspapers, and the likes. My neocon relatives are convinced Iran is an enemy and Israel must be defended though they can't tell me why.

The U.S. is going to war, sooner rather than later. Subtle is this propaganda, and a long time in the works. If there is a hierarchy of shilling this is the work of the highest level.

Hell, their OC is on par with ours. Looking at other comments confirms my suspicions. First one reminds me of government "new anti-terror memes" they failed at spreading.

Clearly something jews would do. Judging from the time of this post it could also be a poor attempt at reverse psychology by Iranians who think they're white.

Basically, Reddit

Shit tier memes, tbh.

I could envision some Holla Forumslack making these, though, after simply getting fed up with the 13th "Iran is your true friend, u guyz! You just have to ignore that they're all Muslims!" thread posted by the IIDF this week.

Sage to not bump slide threads.

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

how come op never says what site these pics were on? you don't think that would help answer your question?

because this is a slide/shitpost thread; hence the presence of the TORpedo. now don't you feel stupid bumping this garbage?

What are you talking about? I said I found them on a random Twitter profile right in the OP, one that claims to be in Saudi Arabia.

You have crossed the line from autism to down syndrome, friendos. :^)

IIDF (1), right on cue with the rehashed irrelevant talking points. Remember, the enemy of my enemy is *not* my friend. Neither Iran's 99.4% muslim population nor Israel should be tolerated, and we can be opposed to both.

The anti-Iran neocohen propaganda has been heavily flowing from the media and pop culture since the early 2000's. Iran has been on the kike's "to topple and destabilize" list for decades. They were hoping to get the military and public to buy in completely after 911. They didn't. So now they are giving it another shot and trying to get Trump's supporters to associate Iran with a holy crusade that must be completed under their god-emperor. Btw…those memes reek of hasbarat.

That's true. As long as you separate Israel from the reason that it's in our national interests to not be allies with Iran. Otherwise, you're shilling for zog and the JWO.

Debunking Neo-Cohen war propaganda is something we should all be concerned with.

Not wanting to see another country destroyed for the benefit of Israel doesn't mean I'm pro Iran. Fucking idiot.

Iranians have a subhuman religion but persian genetics.
Israelis have a subhuman religion and subhuman genetics.

Iran is infinitely more tolerable than Israel.

Great! So you have no problem calling for the eradication of the Iranian muslims too. Oh wait, you won't do that, will you?

False fucking dichotomy. Neither Israel nor Iran's muslims are tolerable at all.

Btw, don't think we haven't noticed your slide thread bumping, IIDF.

On every thread there are blatant hasbara kikes cheering on neo-con zionist hawks.
They swarm threads that contain any dissent to jewry and group report and filter to get the non-jewish anons banned.

Why is the above obvious kike-a-like allowed to remain?

How about this: instead of being used by the kikes to topple Iran, we trick Iran into BTFOing Israel by pretending to back Israel in an invasion and just not helping them after Israel bombs Iran a few times. Let Israel get raeped by Iran, and then I guess mop up Iran once they've expended their shit on Tel Aviv.

Absolutely. There's enough hate to go around. This includes Saudi Arabia, etc. Islam should be purged from the earth, and that is orthogonal to the JQ.

>Oy vey, isreal's interests are our interests

What's wrong with a thread discussing jews creating false Trump memes?

I've fantasized about such a scenario many times.

What's a good counter meme to these weird kike Trump memes? The shitskins spreading these memes probably also latently hate the Jews, so how about redirecting it onto the Jews somehow.

Fuck Israel and their faggoty 'muh Samson'. Do it you fucking kikes, will trade nuclear winter for extermination of synagogue of Satan.

Irán is no friend but not the enemy also
Irán is just enemy of kikes tbqh

Ah, yes. Tropic Thunder, starring (((Ben Stiller))). A favourite among the braindead.

Don't make Pepe a jew and then get dubs, you ass-mongler.

Hating Iran because "lol moslem" ignores the extreme strategial importance of its influence in the middle east. Having Iran where it is right now benefits us more than not having it.

Nice hegelian dialectic kike, irán is not friend and no enemy.
They are good in My book because they want to gas kikes as mouch as i do. Thats about all.
Removing iran only benefit israhell, so fuck you kike

Sorry, Achmed & Sayeed: you can't misconstrue my comments as support for Israel. Your canned retort doesn't work, as it's inapplicable to my comments in this thread that call for the destruction of Israel too. I welcome you to call for the eradication of the RoP, though, but we all know you wont.

Yes: I just want the Iranian muslims (as with all muslims) to be eradicated. Preferably by playing one of our enemies off on another in a scenario like you detailed, as opposed to having to wage war ourselves.

When the IIDF comes in here to shill their "Any opposition to Iran is support for Israel" fallacies at the rate we're seeing here, you have to check what's being slid.

You don't even know what "sliding" means. Lurk two more years at least.

They know Israel won't do shit because Trump doesn't have enough domestic support to fully endorse an Israeli aggression to Arabic countries.
The shias in Iran, however, also hate them sunni guts, and have no superpower to stop them if they decide that it's time to end them sunnis for good.

Oh, I'm okay with non-muslim Iranians. Of course, that's 0.6% of their population.

Again with the false dichotomies. Remove both Israel *and* muslims, moron.

I've used all my talents to create an IRL flyer which debunks the most common neo-con war propaganda targeting Iran; that it's developing a nuclear weapon.

Good idea for IRL activism? Could red pill as well as generate chosen butthurt. Thoughts?

Let mudslimes remove kike, i like this one more, even If You dont idiot jude

You're too damn obvious, and we aren't as gullible as the general public. Shia Iran should be left the hell alone to swallow up your kind if it so chooses, and I would even gladly volunteer to help in a foreign legion. Fuck off.

CHECKED and well done on the OC. How about putting it up on those bulletin boards outside/inside local grocery stores? Boomers might see it, at the very least the elderly or whoever the fuck uses them to learn about community events.

Did your knee jerk hit your chin? See:

I swear, reading comprehension has gone to shit on this board.

Outright support for the RoP? Your heresy must be purged.

Kill yourself, kampfy.

Thanks m8.

Anything to crush the jew world order, and Iran just wants to be left alone and is not an evangelical order of Islam anyway. If they were to ever get uppity in the future, we would deal with a proper response then. Kikes are the enemy of all peoples on this planet, as you very well know. Fuck off. It's not working. Go on a conservaretarded board.

After we let the Middle East crush Israel, we can agitate Iran versus China.

The kikes are trying to push another war for Israel. Color me surprised.

(checked)

Oh dear, are the Iranians 3-5 years away from having the bomb, just like they've been for the last thirty years now?

Nice simple OC m8. I presume the QR code leads to the archive.fo links you provided.

To a pastebin containing all the text of the flyer, including sources.

without Israel and the kikes, we wouldn't have any problem with Iran, nor would we have a shitskin invasion.

This

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>>>/oven/ soon fellow judean!

The first image has a lot of jpeg artifacts like those ghetto memes from black twitter. It's not just the filter on the image. There's artifacts around the text. I don't know how much artifacts are left by simply saving an uploaded jpeg but there's a lot if you save a jpeg by screenshotting it, which is what a lot of niggers do. So the first image has seen a lot of circulation on Twitter most likely. The other two look pretty clean.

Also this:

The first image comes from a different source and has been shared more than the other two.

This is where part of the second image comes from:
kotaku.com/donald-trump-as-a-bad-overwatch-player-1787782721
archive.is/OUNqL (no images)

Note that the memer felt like the image wasn't Trump enough so he decided to color the hair more blond.

Go here to look for more Trump-Iran memes.
twitter.com/hashtag/trumpwarnsiranianterrorism?f=images&vertical=default&src=hash
I see plenty of same capeshit-vidya themes, same fonts and even copy pasted text like here
twitter.com/3oedalrashd/status/831672004516392960
Same text as in OP's first image. Also, I'm seeing a lot of the same posterize effect as described by There seems to be only a handful of individuals making these and I think that with a bit of autism and Google translator we could easily figure out who is making and spreading these on Twitter, but I'm off to bed.

Yes, and so is islam. I'm not against using the iranian muslims to wipe out israel *first*, but the RoP must ultimately be eradicated worldwide. The attempt to force the "muh based Iranian muslims" meme on this board will not stand.

That might help to pare down their numbers. Once their utility is spent for our purposes, biological weapons targeted for their halpogroups could help to finish the job without requiring an American invasion. inb4 yet another claim is made that I am advocating another war to support Israel despite my clear exposition to the contrary

Any examples of that in this thread? Much like I have the ability to hate both jews *and* numale sjws, I also have the capacity to hate both Israel and the RoP. The IIDF tries to shill that these latter two are mutually exclusive and that we should love Iran simply because they hate Israel. No. The Iranian muslims & Iranian theocracy are at best a disposable tool for dirty work like Sonderkommando would have been had the holocaust ever happened

Once you're out the door, you mean jackshit to politics, whether that's a good, or bad thing.

This looks like part of a Government psyop. The first meme especially. Written on the head is "Iran" and also "Terrorism." As tho the people need to be told Iran is linked with terrorism. Anyone who cares about Iran knows what they're about. These memes were created to change undecided minds.

Probably just your run of the mill shit skin infighting and should be ignored. They are happy to play friend then fuck us over like the Kurds or suadi's at the first opportunity.
It's probably being paid for by one of the CIAs many pro "democratic" groups.

Yes everyone knows Iran is a terrorist state. Subtle.

this

checked

with jews you lose

probably

see this

you really surprised that someone who has been demonized for 40 years would see a chink in the enemies armour and not use it?

If Trump becomes aggressive with Iran or ignores blatant Israeli brutality, I hate to say it, but Ill stop supporting President Trump. I have every confidence he has peaceful and righteous intentions, still…

freemasons

not a lot of masonic symbols here, little buddy.

and the masons are run by the jews anyway

Published on Feb 15, 2017
A full-length animated film depicting an armed confrontation between Iran's Revolutionary Guards and the U.S. Navy is soon to open in Iranian cinemas, amid rising tensions over President Donald Trump's hardening rhetoric against Tehran

Before we had israel as a "ally" we didn't have many enemies in the middle east did we? Of course not all countries in the middle east are spared, there are crypto-kikes in rule as well i.e saudi arabia. But Israel for decades has been stirring up anti-us settlements over in the middle east and vice versa. Until Israel is taken care of one way or another we'll always have set up terror groups to kill us. And the constant war with dunecoons while israel pulls the strings.

Is there any feasible way to stop this obviously coked up warmongering on either side?