Was reading metro on the trains today and found this

I hope you immature racist yanks are ready for some superior and sophisticated high brow limey humour. but in all seriousness I thought it might interest you how babyish the English newspaper lügenpresse can be especially considering that its usually shitty journo web pages that we see on this board and they at least try to contain their autism for the sake of "professionalism".

its free, can usually be found littered all over the place on the trains and i don't use newspaper ad which makes it ok.

you try taking a picture of a piece of paper on your lap, with a small useless phone on a moving train

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kENZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How far the mighty have fallen.

UK press is a joke fam.
BBC luggenpresse to raise license fee to £147. archive.is/kENZQ

Son, clearly your'e never read the Metro on Holohoax memorial day.

Never again, I only pick it up for the Nemi.

Did the Fake News meme really backfire on them this bad or is that part of the joke?

Go have a cheeky nandos ya git, before I shank your nan outside tescos.

It's funny, 'cause they invented the term "Fake News" and it backfired horrendously.
Was he here at some point? Or at cuckchan? Probably he started saying some top-tier bluepilled stuff, was called an idiot and got butthurted.
Actually, his "article" smells of propaganda.

Typical jew, can't resist something that's free.

Dom Joly the fat mystery meat likely child abuser who got famous for screaming into an oversized phone?

wew

The (((media))) is just arsepained as hell since nobody trusts them anymore thanks to all their failed efforts against the altkike, paleocons, and Holla Forums.

This but it's obvious to anyone with more than a pence of wit that jewspapers are going to be kiked to hell no matter if they're right or left.

It didn't backfire on them hard. It backfired on them very hard.

Holy fucking shit this level of doublethink is beyond reasonable measurement

must be an old one, tbh i only read it for the replies page and the politics page since the replies page is just salty labour party faggots mixed in with people who seem to have some common sense whilst the politics page helps fill up my rage gauge faster so i can be more efficient

also "top 10 reasons why lesbian is better" and "OK pro leave you won now stop boasting please" (not word for word because i don't have photographic memory) are some of the worst things I've read from them. I also miss the TV section since its was occupied by shitty socjus BBC3 documentaries, the cringe i got from reading the description always helped wake me up in the morning.

Just got up my metro and he claims that Malmo is safe

Fucking pajeets

POO ON IT

could work

Pajeet, my son…

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

Typical.

Source on that lad? Creating a twitter to farm some salt.

This was compiled by a Swedish twitter user who was aggregating events from national news. @PeterSweden7

Scream Fake News then arrogantly provide proof of our wrongdoing. It's fucking disgusting, some of them haven't even attended university, just look at their spelling and grammar. This is what you get for cleaning up the football terraces.

A normie memory hole is a fucking black hole that sucks everything into oblivion. They were trying to blame Putin's "Fake News" just 4 months ago, and now they already forgot about that and think that Trump is the one who came up with that meme. Sad.

You are men now and your stomach hurts you must choose, will you poo in the loo or in the street?

I've created 2 accounts and they've locked both of them for being "suspicious" and won't send me a verificaton code

You can bypass that without needing a phone by contacting support.

Don't even blame me, these fuckers have covered for top elite/muslim pedophile rings for decades.

film it and post it in a separate thread, also I hope you don't actually live in the UK, these niggas literally have a special team for hunting down "internet trolls" and imprisoning them

Their jurisdiction ends where their degenerate border ends. United States doesn't give a single shit about this, try it yourself. You might be watched (by mossad?). But you have to ask yourself. Does it really matter?

do not try this if you are actually from the UK/Europe

What's with the three pieces of shit?

They protest that the British want's to force them to poo in the loo.

cyka

Alright
Now I want you to imagine what Swedish Metro is like.

Hint: The only time I actually picked it up and read it the biggest article was about a female blogger being harassed because of her "feminist" (Read: covered up and redrawn with a tumblr artstyle) redesigns of female fighting game characters.

honestly thought metro was only distributed in the uk

He correctly identified the pieces of shit as being sentient and capable of protest. I think he got the joke just fine.

In all seriousness, that article reads like it was written by a first year uni student, not by a professional journalist.

I'm come across amateur blogs that are better written.

what did you expect from someone who thinks "alt write" is a funny pun.

I heard that you technically don't need to pay thoseTV licenses but (((they))) wprd it in such a way that makes it sound like you do.

Two skinny indians and one fat indian

Why is Cornwall dark pink?

Every time. At least better than some of my arguments where they use jewikipedia and the sources lead to shit/deadlinks.

Cornish Nationalism?
The real question is: Why isn't the Islamic City State of London Dark Pink?

damn nigga we conspiracy theory now

I can't read that shit anymore lately, even a lot of the (((articles))) are just adverts for some useless cunts latest bullshit book or film

that article is pretty embarrassing, even for them

who owns and edits this steaming pile of shit?

pretty good, don't like the music much though

Brits really are our greatest ally, Ahmed. Eight in the morning now, hurry up and leave for work my country needs that krautbux, sfe m8.

It is.

OP can't inb4, cunt. If you need to, your argument has holes and is shit.

If that was the gist of it, what bloody reality was the author living in? We've not been allowed to have so much as a breather, let alone celebrate or even boast about winning. Remoaners have had tantrums and constantly tried to scupper the carrying out of the results for over half a year now.

Basically:
I want to rewrite this article, but against leftist instead of against the alt-right, just for a writing exercise.

We are in the Star Trek mirror universe.

The Canadian holocaust.

Greek? Not to worry you guys will be back with turkey soon

Enjoy your trolling prosecution and party van m9

That's what MI5 want you to believe they claim to be in complete control and why wouldn't they?

Its more complicated than da jooz.

The metro used to be good before the daily mail bought it and some of it is still acceptable if you read the smaller wire pieces and not the cut and paste mail articles.

That is precious considering the media were the ones who started it.

You go outside? Wow. I don't even go outside.