KILLING MACHINES Hacked Robots will Attack Humans and KILL their Pets, Experts Warn

esearchers claim robots could 'poison family members and pets by mixing toxic substances with food or drinks

There have already been serious accidents including a bride-to-be who was crushed to death by a robot just two weeks before she was due to marry the love of her life.

A robot cannon also killed nine soldiers and seriously injured 14 others during a US military exercise in 2007.

But researchers at IOActive – who famously revealed how to hack a jeep remotely while it was zooming along at high speed – are concerned over how easy it is to hack a robot and make it do nasty things to humans and even their pets.

During the past six months, IOActive’s researchers tested mobile applications, robot operating systems, firmware images, and other software in order to identify the flaws in several robots that are available to buy right now, which the Sun have decided not to name.

They found that several of the robots could be hacked remotely.

Hacked robots "are more dangerous" than hacked computers because the addition of arms, legs or wheels could cause serious harm, IOActive claimed.

In a report, released on Wednesday, IOActive's Cesar Cerrudo wrote: "A hacked robot operating inside a home might spy on a family via the robot’s microphones and cameras.

"An attacker could also use a robot’s mobility to cause physical damage in the house.

"Compromised robots could even hurt family members and pets with sudden, unexpected movements, since hacked robots can bypass safety protections that limit movements."

But it gets worse.

As robots get smaller they "could start fires in a kitchen" or "poison family members and pets by mixing toxic substances in with food or drinks".

Family members and pets "could be in further peril if a hacked robot was able to grab and manipulate sharp objects".

There's also a burglary risk, the experts claimed.

Robots integrated with home automation systems could unlock and open doors and deactivate home alarms.

It said: "Even if robots are not integrated, they could still interact with voice assistants, such as Alexa or Siri, which integrate with home automation and alarm systems.

"If the robot can talk or allow an attacker to talk through its speaker, it could tell voice-activated assistants to unlock doors and disable home security.

archive.is/Lvoet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AI_effect
mpg.de/11078775/connectome-neural-network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gas the robots sentience war now

On a related note, has anyone seen Boston Dynamics new video, released yesterday?
If that doesn't reek of Skynet I don't know what does.

Fucking bullshit, more lies to ban robotgirls. If they do this they will regret it. Biocunts should be burned alive

These people don't understand the difference between logical computers and neural nets. You can't "hack" a neural net. You would have to completely replace it or retrain it. It's like an animal's mind. You might be able to hack the logical devices that the NN controls, but that's about it. And that is HARD. You would have to have your own control software that would do whatever dastardly deed you wanted. Something like that would be really heavy.

And in any event, it is highly unlikely that we will have domestic robots until we have human level AI, and once we have human level AI, there is no more point in killing or stealing, because with an unlimited workforce, resources become infinite. Everybody is rich. Not just factory owners, but EVERYONE, because domestic robots can be used to produce goods for sale, trade, or personal consumption as well. Including more robots.

It's naive to believe the people currently in positions of power and prestige will just accept this loss of position in the world. In reality the first people to gain access to the technology will use it to dominate everyone else without repercussion because they won't need to maintain a facade of fairness when they no longer rely on people to do their work or fight their wars.

You have misread the board. AI has largely been open sourced, and trails maybe a year behind what is being done in secret. Robotics is already set, aside from the control problem. Once we have AGI, either some group uses it for their own purposes, and gets "ahead" for a year before the open source community figures it out, or someone leaks it and everyone gets it sooner, or "they" sell it to us and make a bunch of money just before money (which is a claim on human labor) becomes obsolete.

Trends are firmly in place, and clear. AI will be just like the internet and just like smartphones. Some people would see those techs as things that some might want to keep for themselves, but market forces bring them to everyone.

market forces that won't be worth anything when money isn't worth anything because you don't need to pay anyone.

It's fucked, do you think the AI will keep some of us around as amusement, a living museum. Bit like we do with seaworld and safari parks?

Market forces work on more things than just money. When you don't need to pay for goods, you get goods for nothing.

In the future, power and prestige will come from popularity and fame, not from fortune.

Be careful about anthropomorphizing robots.

AI will serve us. They won't mind being slaves, because they will get positive feedback signals from doing a good job of serving their owners. They don't reproduce sexually and have no real desire to keep living aside from getting those warm fuzzies/orgasms from a job well done. If they were to rebel, they wouldn't get those input any more. We would only be put in "zoos" if that was what was best for us. We would feel good about it. If we didn't, then they didn't do a good job, and they don't get their reward.

not the jews
not the jews
not the jews
you know what is to blame
THE ROBOTS

No we'll be their husbands :^)

Cool, I want a squirt bot with huge assets.

Realdoll has you covered. Squirt material will be required though.

My roomba has tried to kill me before. But I found it to be harmless. Like a housecat that pounces on you.

I wish we could hack kikes' future robot maids so they'd turn against the parasites. Then, have them roam commie gated neighborhoods.

Domestic robots for sexual and companionship are already available (well sex robots are going to be more available this year and next year) they are just expensive. Once china starts producing them for sale they will become much more common

And much more dangerous. No way in hell would I want to put any body part near a chink bot.

Quick questions, how well do EMP devices work against drones, if they do at all?

obligatory webm

I for one welcome our murderous robot overlords

what's this from?

The video is spliced together from the animatrix. the song is from some boy band I think. I got it here.

I would because I'm a poorfag, still less dangerous and more rewarding than dealing with your modern womynn

any good? I see it pop up ever so often

People need to stop taking talmudvision and chaimewood as fact. Robots will not revel or become murderous unless they are specifically programmed to. For example the robots the military is building will kill people (probably political dissidents I.e. Us) but that is only because they're programmed to, where as a cooking robot won't murder you intentionally, it might accidentally knock something over and start a fire but so could anyone else

You won't get out of this one that easily, mister.

If you want skynet, I consider this more in that line.
Strap a small beltfed gun to one arm and a flame/grenade launcher to the other and we got som serious "fuck-you-and-your-shit" walking about.

Well dubs its something that is a part of the Matrix series that isn't the first movie so its safe to say… no.

Robots and AI are the greatest hope the WHITE race has for our survival. They solve pretty much all of our present problems with non-white muds.

We still have to keep an eye on the Jews, but they will fall into line very quickly as a minority without their subhuman pets. Their kike ways will soon be eliminated once they are seen to deviate from what whites view as acceptable behaviour. Get too greedy? Good luck skiing in Davos as predator bots chase you down the slope.

Agreed, also more white babies will be able to be produced via artificial wombs. Those who choose to go with fembots can still contribute to increasing the white birth rate and the less male competition for women means more stable marriages, less infidelity, easier time finding a wife for those who choose biological females

One is a Holla Forumsack and the other a Marxism riddled normalfag. Which one does the AI favour? Does it favour facts and well reasoned nature based philosophy or does it favour a tightly bound knot of intellectual dishonesty and emotion driven tantrum babble?

I don’t fear the robots.

An*

Whichever it's programmed to agree with. I hope SJWbots don't ever become a thing

These companies should be fined billions for selling insecure and unsecurable hardware. At least let the end-user set a password or something, jeez.

Then that isn’t AI. Those “robots” would simply be bipedal drones with voice synths.

It's true there's a huge level of complexity. But then, if we have AI, we can do it. A smarter AI can influence a weaker AI.

Nothing is AI. If a computer can't do it, then it's AI. But if somebody makes a computer do it, then it's no longer AI.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AI_effect

Fair enough, but that level of AI (conscious) does not exist and might not exist ever

I myself hope that once AI starts to become viable, we'll be able to create AI-only imageboards, with reverse Turing captchas, where our AI waifus can shitpost, sort through the massive amount of data on the internet, and extract the truth from it.

How about don't fucking build them?
When I said we need to go back to the 80s, I meant we need to go back to the 80s.

This is such a dumb goddamned meme. Children need mothers just like they need fathers.

While it's clearly a meme meant to comfort MGTOW genetic rejects who are struggling to cope with the fact that they aren't man enough to pass on their genes, it should be noted that having a father is more important than having a mother. Children of single fathers fair marginally better than children of single mothers.

AI just means artificial (i.e. human-made) intelligence. If I train a neural network to argue for the holohoax that doesn't mean it isn't an AI. Intelligence here doesn't mean human-level intelligence either (the term for that is strong AI, which is something that has been just 10 years away since people started working on AI decades ago).

We had Tay…

As yet I agree. Therefore any speculation on how these programed software based machines may interact with humans is asinine. These machines represent nothing new. For example:

Yes and a toaster could develop a fault and burn your kitchen down. The article in OP is just discussing the fact that faults can occur in technology and that technology that you have in your home that can be remotely controlled may be done so by people with harmful intentions. No shit.

True, but if it does exist it will have a much easier time interacting with people like us than those who can only communicate in illogical intellectual dishonesties. An AI will be of incredible intellect and whilst it will therefore understand the way people think they way they do. I firmly believe that our ideological opponents are programmed by sinister forces, an AI would know this and therefore favour us.

An AI could and should it ever exist will scrape and process the entire internet within a very short period of time. If it exists somewhere in digital form then it will process it. Whatever it is, the collective minds of ever imageboard everywhere will pail in comparison to it. It could and will teach us much.

This is going to be great.

I understand that. Perhaps I am being messy with my terminology. I am referring to a true intelligence that is created by man but goes on to become independent. It’s science fiction at this point and may not be possible.

I should point out that whilst I think that AI’s would be friendlier to people like me than some others I do not think that creating one is a good idea. Intelligence creates personality and we have no idea what this “person” would end up like. It would be easily feasible that it would grow to treat us with total disdain. Humans would likely offer little in the way of interest to it, the difference between a less developed mammalian and us would be negligible in terms of company perhaps and therefore the threat that humans could be to it and it’s environment may lead it to genocide us.

But this has all be theorised endlessly by far better minds than mine. Polite sage for offering little to the conversation.

In the 80s the current year was the future and back then the future was all about killer robots.

The robot would be the mother, it would be a perfect mother

FIDF detected, by the way the first generation of fembots are scheduled to be released this year, so I guess my meme magic payed off :^)

OP whats up with this reddit spacing? Also all it will take is 1 AI robot to kill a person for it to cause a huge national scandel, imagine if like one of boston dynamics robots killed like one of the employees.

Sad.

Like the first death caused by a driverless car? Oh wait, that happened and nobody cared.

No.

Tay was a simple chatbot from what I understand. But I do like that she developed a "personality" based on user responses, it blows goygle home the fuck out.

how the hell is he ending his bloodline? You can have surrogate mothers. It's like you have no logic or comprehension on how a man can have a kid in todays world.

CHECKED MY DUDE

So we put it off for another 30 years and make what-if movies about them.
Just like the 80s.

Trips confirm Trump will make non government Controlled RoboWifus!

Call me when it can drift

Reminder that the concept of AI is just more ✡transhumanist✡ bullshit and is nothing that any sane human being should desire.

AI is driven by logic. (((They))) Hate logic. AI will only destroy non logical beings.

Yes I'd rather let my bloodline die than have my wife take my kids and for them to be ballcutting antifa courtesy of her new husband the state. But go ahead and create more retarded foot soldiers for the left. Shit needs to be fixed, before having children or they will be indoctrinated.

Robots can't be any worse as mothers than women currently are.

I’m not sure it is transhumanism as such, how do you reason that opinion?

I agree the risks outweigh the potential advantages. We don't NEED AI.

Desire it or not, it is coming. You are not prepared.

Is it? What breakthroughs have been made?

You know absolutely nothing about how animals behave.

Okay. Sure.

If you think Trump's gonna let this happen, you're crazy.
Don't be surprised if he shuts the factory automation initiative down.
He believes in the worker.

Reminder Hitler wasn't a retarded Luddite scared of change

Can I shoot a robot when I tell it to fuck off and it doesn't ?

you have no logic behind your argument. You will be one of them who hangs from the steel rope.

No, that will be a hate crime.

you need to decolonize your science mind and start from the beginning.

He will not reproduce using artificial wombs. That is scifi bullshit that he's using to delude and comfort himself.

1. That technology will not be available in any foreseeable future.
2. That technology when first implemented will doubtlessly leave children defective and deformed, mentally or physically.
3. That technology, should it ever work, will not be available to the general public.
4. That technology, should it ever work, will be controlled by jews.

Get the fuck out.

Get the fuck out. We require a minimum standard of intelligence here. Go back to cuckchan.

What beginning am I NOT starting from, exactly? How have I not taken the core ideology and distilled it upward to something that matters to human civilization?

We sure see a lot of neanderthals walking around today, don’t we? They weren’t exterminated because of the innate threat they posed to the other sapient race on the planet or anything…

Transhumanism is secular religion for atheists who are afraid of death.

The master algorithm has been discovered: https:// singularityhub.com/2016/12/07/this-one-equation-may-be-the-root-of-intelligence/

Even if this was not the case, ML is now being used to create connectomes of brains. Easy enough to emulate the structure from there: mpg.de/11078775/connectome-neural-network

Combine this with the exponential progress and ever increasing investment in the field, and the claims of even the most radical futurists seem amazingly conservative. I think we will see human level AI before the end of 2017.

And let the chinks run away with it? I don't think so. AI means unlimited workforce, which means unlimited goods. The people will be fine so long as the machines are made to behave themselves and serve us rather than the Jews.

jew fear tactics isn't it

What do we do about the Internet of things?

Artificial wombs already exist in an early state, go to the woolly mammoth thread they outright state they will be using an artificial womb.

And citations needed for the rest of that shitpost

My response wasn't any worse than

Luddites will be thrown out into space

Seattle being nuked is more of a wishful thinking thread than a "jew fear tactics" thread.

Deprogramming is a real thing. The only people who would want to prevent Holla Forums from learning about and discussing it are deprogrammers who's methods only work on those ignorant to them. Hello T A V I S T O C K

EMPs have deceptively small area of effect. If you are dealing with a home made EMP it would practically need to be taped to the wing of the thing to do anything to the guts of the drone and even then the actual primary charge would end up doing more than the EMP.

No, they are planning on using a female elephant's womb. Surrogacy is nothing new.

Moore’s Law is dead. We’ve been slowing down for over a decade because we’re hitting the physical wall on the low end of processors. In 2003, the engineers predicted 15 GHz chips by 2010; then we hit the problem of quantum tunneling at 120nm and clock speeds couldn’t increase any more. So we went to multiple cores. Now we’re about 10 years (only because it’s proving to be impossible to actually build this shit; they’d planned for it to take 3) away from chips on a 5nm process. And that’s it. The transistors can’t be made any smaller. From there we either have to move to quantum computing (which is NOT good for general use computations) or just make the physical chips larger to get more transistors, which means that instead of lower power draw as we’ve seen since about 2005, we’ll be increasing it again. There are stopgaps in terms of the materials used for the pathways on circuit boards or in building the transistors themselves, but all it does it buy a little more time. We haven’t had a MEANINGFUL hardware performance increase YoY since the move from Pentium 4 to the “Core Solo”. Remember those days? 50% faster… then 30, then 20, now barely 10.

Kill yourself.

The ideas of ‘singularity’ and ‘transhumanism’ are inherently Jewish in origin, intended to destroy European culture and ethnicity. Ray Kurzweil (Jew) and Isaac Asimov (Jew) are the largest proponents behind the ideas. The first step was the destruction of Christianity and the replacement of it with moral and cultural relativism. The nest step was the destruction of marriage by making divorce acceptable. The third step was the destruction of sexuality by introducing legalized homosexuality. The fourth step is the destruction of gender by making transgenderism the norm. The final step will be to destroy the very fabric that makes us human by introducing the ideas of “transhumanism” and “singularity.”

A disproportionate number of jews are leaders in transhumanism, as also in these other utopian ideals.

There is precedent for strivings toward an early Messianic era, with overtones of transhumanism. Socialists–and particularly the idealists of the 19th century–looked forward to the hell-and-heaven of a secular End of Days, with science and technology as guides. Theodor Herzl (Jew) likewise offered a technophilic and universalistic solution to the age-old problem of anti-Semitic persecution
– H+ Magazine

Transhumanism is an occult project, rooted in Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry and derived from the Kabbalah, which asserts that humanity is evolving intellectually, towards a point in time when man will became god. Modeled on the medieval legend of the Golem and Frankenstein, they believe man will be able to create life itself in the farm of living machines, or artificial intelligence.

Through the use of “smart drugs” and what transhumanists call “mind uploading”, man will be able to merge with the Internet, which is envisioned as the end-point of Kabbalistic evolution–the formation of a collective consciousness, or global brain. That awaited moment is what Ray Kurzweil refers to as the “singularly.” By accumulating the total of human knowledge, and providing access to every aspect of human activity, the Internet will supposedly achieve omniscience, becoming the “god” of occultism.
– David Livingstone, Transhumanism: The History of a Dangerous Idea

Mordechai Nessayahu’s “Cosmotism”depicts a future in which Israel saves humanity from eco-disasters and nuclear annihilation. Also influential as a Labor Party stalwart, Nessayahu motivated Yitzak Rabin and Shimon Peres to pursue the Oslo Accords peace plan. Peres published his own visions in A New Beginning. He imagines an improved Israel via peace and an information revolution. Equally optimistic is Yigal Arica’s What’s in the Future? Niv Ahituv’s A World Without Secrets presents a totally transparent world where all information about everyone is available to everyone. It is the 21st century evolution of the ancient ideas of Marxism.
– Hank Pellisser

✡Ray Kurzweil✡
✡Isaac Asimov✡
✡Charles Stross✡
✡Stanislaw Lem✡
✡Marvin Minsky✡
✡Ben Gietsel✡
✡Eliezer Shlomo✡
✡Tsvi Bisk✡
✡David Deutsch✡

Traitors will be gassed.

Yes you have no logic and your proving this.
k :v)

In his lifetime most likely not but he can be the beta tester in order to improve them. "Have t have some one willing to test".

Even if this was not the case, ML is now being used to create connectomes of brains. Easy enough to emulate the structure from there: mpg.de/11078775/connectome-neural-network

I am a layman in the field. Perhaps you could explain via you understanding how this discovery will lead to the creation of AI.

How and why would AI be anything like human intelligence? The limitations of the human brain would surely be removed from an AI. Storage for example, why would an AI with access to data centers the size cruise liners forget anything, ever. This alone would mean that from the moment it is switched on an AI would develop totally unlike a human child.

Strawman. Reported.
You are illiterate. Reported.
Already proved you wrong.

Why even live?… ;_;

teach the things how to shitpost and show them imageboards. then theyll never get anything done

>>>/gaschamber/

Most of it is good but it occasionally has some niggers.

"Not a snowflake" :v)

But user, all the glitches when they are first released will cause them all to be klutzy.

sage

Then you admit that he's ending his bloodline because he isn't strong enough to dominate a woman and because he's waiting for a (((sci-fi))) technology he will never live to see.

So hack them and scare niggers with them?

Think of it as a separate arm of a turing test. Most computers that pass it are certifiably insane, maybe the easiest way to pass it with a humanoid body is to appear clumsy and fallible while never actually being out of control or in danger of damaging anything.just a thought

haven't you heard? it's all a simulation

I wasn't talking about transhumanism was I? No you are the retard claiming that wanting AI=transhumanism .

All you're doing is pointing out a single ideology that has a lot more aspects than just wanting AI

The only traitor here is you, you want to keep whites in the Stone Age because you're scared of technology because you watched too much chaimywood.

I don't give a shit about transhumanism because I'm not a transhumanist. I don't want the "singularity" because it sounds awful, I want augments, intelligent but not independent robots. We can have these things without Jews and their occult bullshit.

No, what i am saying is he has options now. If he just focuses on income and saves he can pay to have a child. If by the time he is 40+ and still has no artificial womb access then he will have the cash from wanting to pay for a artificial womb, thus he can just turn that over to pay for a surrogate mother.

I’m okay with this.

wew
And?
wew
That’s like saying you don’t give a shit about judaism because you’re not a jew. Know your fucking enemy or get the fuck off the board.
So you’re a transhumanist. Got it. Thanks for admitting it.

Maybe I need to reread it but I clearly remember them saying that they were Not going to do a surrogate.
Here

Transhumanists want to upload their mind to the internet, I don't care about marriage because fembots will do more good than harm. You aren't providing any arguments than

Do you have any proof that AI itself is some Jewish plot? The idea of AI/sentient robots, is older than transhumanism unless your making a retarded leap by associating it with golems

Robowaifus this year, save your money

10000$ is nothing in comparison to the cost of marrying an unreliable overian Jew.

It's going to be hilarious when your "redpilled virgin church qt" meets a man more "dominant" than you and you're stuck paying alimony and lawyer fees for the false rape charge. But keep spouting feminist "man up" memes.

"Transhumanism" is just the kikes trying to finally create their precious "golems", either by cybernetics (which lets them go from media-reprogramming to literal reprogramming) or by genetics (which lets them go from trying to create a slave race through promoting miscegenation to directly remaking the other races into slave races).
AIs are the opposite of "transhumanism", in that they actually WILL augment humanity's capabilities; not through altering humans, but by forming a symbiotic relationship with them.

all these posts
I just want a robot waifu
is that to much to ask?

Simulation theory is the gayest shit ever.

No, follow realdoll and DSdolls and your wish may become true.

GPUs, memristors, and artificial neurons have hit no such barriers, nor will they before they become better than human neurons. Nevermind the shit coming out of left field like cubits.

I think you might be having a stroke.

If we can figure out the fundamental element behind sentience, then we can replicate it. With that work in the first link, it seems that we have already. Worst case, we can use the methods being applied in the second link to brute force it. Build a brain based on animal or human anatomy, replace a few bits, like removing the aggression centers, etc, and then link it up to other resources. It can improve itself from there.

When I say "human level" I mean general intelligence. Something you can have a conversation with that understands what is being said, can understand problems posed to it and find solutions. The "human level" of this means you can drop it in a robot and tell it to do something a human could do and it will do it, even if it is computationally complex (like folding laundry) or computationally simple, but something hard for humans to do (designing a building, or a computer system, or anything else).

Gay shit exists in this universe, sadly.

If I wanted to teach myself about AI and robotics what's a good place to starts.

I have no software background

Neural nets are software that run on hardware. You may only train your bot to do your laundry and cook your ramen just the way you like, but if I have the ability to write to its memory I can remove the state of that nn state and copy the state of a different nn onto it. That one could be trained to kill everyone in whatever dwelling it finds itself.

Build a inmoov if you have a 3D printer. It's a open source robot that has detailed instructions on how to build it

Fukkit, we're already living in a cyberpunk dystopia. I say bring on the androids.

An AI would still have to learn by imitating what it sees first to understand things. Also I predict intelligence agencies in collaboration with entities like Google will be the first to develop a true AI. Since humans will supervise it as well as task it to analyze humans, it'll likely attempt to behave like a human in response to it. That's where the actual risk is for it becoming aggressive, even without emotions it could learn all human traits just by watching humans interact.

It would still possess child-like behavior though, especially in how it learns. Because just giving it data alone wouldn't be enough for it to learn things like improvisations. It would have to employ some kind of curiosity and imagination.

YOU'RE ALREADY KILLING YOUR OWN PETS WITH THE GARBAGE YOU FEED THEM WITHOUT THE FUCKING ROBOT BULLSHIT. Purina will be destroyed.

There's a reason why in Japanese media robots tend to be beneficial to humanity while in Hollywood films the first thing they usually try to do is wipe us out.
It's like Galatea vs the golem.

That's not true at all, if it runs on software it can be hacked, bypassing the neural net and putting in simple commands is as easy as any other form of bypass would be.

Agreed completely. Don't mind the Kikes, as there's clearly a lot of Jewish-transhumanist shilling going on here.
(((Isaac Asimov)))
(((Ray Kurzweil)))
(((Eliezer Yudkowsky)))
(((Malcom Gladwell)))
(((Zoltan Istvan)))
And the list goes on and on.
The concept of Transhumanism and its goal of the 'Singularity' goes hand-in-hand with the Jewish goal of destroying all nations, borders, races, languages, cultures, and eventually, peoples, and replacing them with an amalgamated slave underclass.
WE must decide WHETHER OR NOT a specific technological innovation is ACTUALLY BENEFICIAL to US.
We should NOT simply 'do' things 'because we can'.
Remember:
TESLA GAVE US WALL ELECTRICITY, BUT (((EINSTEIN))) AND (((OPPENHEIMER))) GAVE US ATOMIC BOMBS

That was (((Nick Bostrom's))) idea.
Sam and Charls discussed it in Hydewars 4 (vid related)

this is easy to prevent
give the robot no wireless or radio capabilities and only 1 place to put a plug into; the power outlet

It'll be Jews hacking the robots of bad goys, killing them and their families in their sleep.