Eight of Spades

It's motherfucking Friday, let's play some AoS again.

Server is still up and running on the same old map full of green's autistic clusterfuckery and blue's tactical fortifications.

Game client: autism.uk.to/aos054install.msi

Server: aos://2432720663

GIVE ME TEN MINUTES I'M TAKING A SHIT

green are child faggots playing with legos
blue are big dicked tacticians

True.

Just look at the map.

Blue spawn is on the left, not a single pointless block is placed, every building servers a strategical purpose.

Now look at greens on the right with their swastikas, memes and toy castles. Pathetic.

i autism'd on green for a bit and made a big forward fort on the southern end of the large peninsula and also built some border control

fug
what a drug

We made a modified version with no smg and autojump, why arent we using that?

I'd spin it up again if I could play on a vietnam themed map and there were more than four people in the server.

How do i play in your server? I'm dumb

Where is everyone? Did I miss it?

… Just downloaded it. How do I join?

paste it into IE
(I know)
There's only me and a silent chap on as of now though

what?

you heard me

bump

Whoah is this the 0.54 modded version of the server?

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the modder.

since niggers always fail to explain how to actually join a game:

nsadows
or
'C:\Ace of Spades\client.exe' -aos://2432720663

guhnoo plus linux
wine "~/.wine/drive_c/Ace of Spades/client.exe" -aos://2432720663

other shit
Check config.ini in the installation directory. This allows you to change your name, resolution (4:3 only supported in this version), and volume.

the png folder contains image files for sights and some other shit. You can modify these easily to your liking.

and most importantly
DONT BE A FAGGOT. STAY IN THE SERVER TO GET THE BALL ROLLING. AoS is notoriously hard to get going.

also fuck the nigger who broke my beautiful tower

bumping

GET IN

Server still up?

—————————
Error!
—————————
Server Connection Failed: It's either full or misconfigured
—————————
OK
—————————

Welp

Link? I couldn't find it anywhere so I went with vanilla.

It won't work with Build and Shoot client.

Also, are greens trying to build ==THE WALL==?

bump from page 16

Dumpan what little aos i have. If anyone else could share that'd be appreciated i know that there is a lot more out there than what i have.

Hopefully this will help keep the thread afloat for a little while longer. Although it looks like things died out long before i got here.

The server is still up by the way for any who want to play! Server is aos://2432720663

Seeing my own big guy posted is a special sort of feeling.

Almost out of stuff, i really need more aos images. I'll bump with random crap once i run out.

It's a pretty big cia, you did a good job with it user.

Shit, ment to quote not myself.

My last aos image, as well as a cute snake.

Joined up and there was a green hanging around. Said there was a maybe 7 or 8 people but the server lagged every one out about 10 minutes ago. The server is still up however address is aos://2432720663

Jumped in and capped some poor blue, Green has the makings of a wall on an almost flat island and has the lead. GET IN HERE FGTS. Here's the map so far, red team looking pretty good down there.

Last bump for now as i got places i need to be. If some kind user could do a bit of bumpan in my stead that'd be great. Also make sure to bump before you join in, keeps the thread alive so that more people see the thread and possibly join.

Bump

monday bump for potential

Bump. Get in here faggot