I wish the wife was barren

I think I would jump off the nearest building if I were to receive this

Why are they all so fucking ugly.

This is the result of atheism.

I literally dont get comics

Funny way of saying Jewish.

BIG BEAST COCK

1978 was a BAD year

What's not to get, it's just a Garfield comic. You some kind of brainlet?

cumskin genes

DELET THIS

I fucking hate normies

Bugmen wedding of the year.

Marvel's quality has really gone to shit if one of their artist drew this.

Kino.

This was from a Garfield book, believe it or not

This comic is a meme but I think it's pretty funny

top cringe

The memories. Thank you user.

LOL

No, I don't think capeshit has gone too far, tbqh. Its actually pretty cool, and I'm sure Jessica's husband is going to be thrilled when he realizes that there is some nice art work that is waiting to get hung up in his shed.

I figured it out, the dude just cant draw noses. Ron and Hermione and Belle and Frodo (besides his lack of Elijah wood eyes) all have just big noses or a fucking weird nose.

That's pretty dark.

The only good part of this abomination is the taunting french kiniggit in the top right.

Cobra Commander is a cool guy.

Like IRL creepy pasta. Fuck was Jim Davis on back then? You realize of course there's a fan theory all of Garfield's adventures since are an elaborate Jacob's ladder scenario as he dies of starvation alone in his house, Jon apparently dead or gone or something.

fpbp

Must suck when somebody makes an idealized portrait of you and it still looks like a mutated goblin

If they paid more then $10 for this, they got ripped off. How could anyone think this looks good? Copypasted shit and the bride looks like that australian shitposter family pic.

That's why. Marvel has no standards, and only good artists who work for them frequently are Gurihiru and Tradd Moore. Other decent ones are a rarity.

Yes and also men has to grow the fuck up. You're an adult, stop playing with kids shit.

white geNOcide

liberals, not even once.

Culture is a sewer.

People in the past believed in gods of nature, now they believe in New York superhero cartoons created by jews.

High level cringe.

Jesus Christ, Jim Davis.

God is dead and has been replaced by not science, but children's comic book characters.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!
Lasagna cat tier.

What the hell is this

this is the wife by the way

Thats a man

If that's a woman, damn, she fell off the ugly tree and hit every stick on her way down.

If that's a transexual, that's to be expected. They are almost always super ugly, because they go against biological facts and inevitably the result is jarring.

WAIT A MINUTE!

ENHANCE!

her nose is the size of one of my testicles, jesus fucking christ.

(((white)))

how was Hitler not invited???

cobra commander was a libertarian? who knew. gold standard 4 lyfe

this, tbqh fam

I love this.

To you, the day M.Bison became Secretary of Agriculture was the most important day of your life. To me, it was Tuesday.

Even the biggest hipster faggots have rejected TFA.

Did you not read the "commissioned by Marvel artist" part?

Why wouldn't you want to join this side?
I shudder to think of what the artist drew behind hillshit.

Really screwed the pooch on that one. Hopefully it's backed by gold.

the only one out of place is the lazytown nigger, should be snidely whiplash instead. but either way, who wouldn't want this to be their cabinet?

capable of creating autonomous robotic lifeforms among many other technologically benevolent abilities
money out the ass
super-powered being with the ability to muster up superhuman armies under schedule and budget
dimensional being capable of basically anything he desires
nuff said
i don't recall anything he's done but diversity amirite
already pointed out in this thread, economic genius and secretly george soros' libertarian cousin
i forget what he did too tbh but he looks vaguely cowboyish/sheriff-like so i'll assume he's some law enforcement type of guy, and that goes without saying
dunno what he did but i have to assume that if trump picked him, it was for a reason
looks very familiar but i can't recall

so, judging on their merits i'd say

frieza - sec of defense
scrooge - sec of treasury
quintessons - sec of hud
jafar - ambassador to the un
cobra - sec of labor
simpsons guy - sec of state
aku - sec of energy
bison - dhs
lazytown - sec education
bottom right fag - idk, whatever fits his mo

Because he's number one.

pop culture was a mistake

As opposed to someone who figuratively doesn't get comics? How fucking stupid are you?

That's not Scrooge, you retard. That's his Flintheart Glomgold.

*his enemy

feeding time

Yes, he doesn't buy comics. I.e. he literally doesn't get them.
Figuratively "not getting" would mean "I don't understand comics". user was just letting us know about his buying habits, why are you so angry?

manchildren when wil lthey leA