You shouldn't racem-

the only acceptable racemix is a female hapa, if you put your dick in an asian you have a 50% chance of the offspring being a definite future school shooter

Link related is actually a Dutch-Korean hapa. It's actually funny, the Koreans are so used to plastic surgery that racemixing with them results in a post-plastic surgery looking Korean with barely anything recognizably white.

Tbh if i had a small Eliot as a son i would give him combat training and best possible equipment for the future hoping that he will be able to beat the Stephen "Boomer terror" Paddock highscore

koreans are so easily impressed by people speaking english, i dont get it, they are muricuck wannabes for 70 years and still are like this

They are broken, annexation by Best Korea would be a mercy for them at this point

He probably wouldn't be like Elliot if you spent that much time on him.

t. eurasian tiger AKA cumskin poster

HWNDU unironically made me love racial diversity.

thats pretty fucking sad

t. cumskin

all the best /ourguys/ were spics, niggers, gooks and a fucking shitskin Arab. It showed that racial differences don't matter as long as everyone pretends to be white.

Cute but I still prefer Im Yoon-ah
=^_^=

Nu/pol/ everyone. Diversity! Feminism! ROCK ON!

really makes you think

I guess it doesn't matter if I marry and impregnate a white woman since I'm so based right.

t. black man pretending to be white.

"Highscores" are pretty meaningless when some drunk shitskin can just drive through a crowd of frogs in a truck and beat every lone shooter with basically no effort.

In the second location in Albuquerque the only one who wasn't a complete beta faggot was the Lando-lookalike guy. I remember one of the fags asked a group of preteen skaters who showed up: "are you slash our guys slash" and it was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen.

I was into racemixing years ago. I would do things like run in a bicycle race while wearing a swimsuit.

Try again shitskin. Vegas shooting. Looks like next time you'll have to put in some more effort.

LOL hapas win again!

That's applicable to the whole world tbh.

The women aren't much saner

Roaming Millenial, I love you ♥

internalized cumskins don't count

We need her nudes. For science…and for excessive masturbation.

just checking those trips

her mom internalized the cumskin, ya idjit

How can white 'women' even compete?

I have YELLOW FEVER

Chinks looks smelly