Get fashy goyim on (((FeIx's))) ketchup bottle

So, long story short, FeIix is having a campaign in estonia where they let people design their ketchup bottle. Some user drew a pepe, it got the most votes (862, vs 436 2nd place), sadly they decided to have an extra jury vote that got rid of all the memes, but somehow one got through.

An image of people heiling to fashy goyim got through, with the message "no survivors" by bane.

Top 3 places (out of the 10) will be on new bottles, it doesn't need to be #1.

(meeldib=like)
felix.ee/teeise

Other urls found in this thread:

felix
felix.ee/teeise/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

felix .ee /teeise

Add spacing so the website won't detect hotlinking from 8ch

This is basic stuff OP

mods pls edit, apparently i can't delete my post and recreate it.

voted

TRS lingo is the worst

voted + bump

We have to displace that red communist cat design that has 300 votes.

We need more votes, guys.

Forgot pic.

CZECHED

someones scripting.

"Fashy" is Aut-Kike lingo for for so-called "right-wing" lolbergs, and "goyim" is ant-gentile slur, don't use either.

bumb

bumd

bumds

If you use incognito mode on your browser, you can vote as many times you want

fuck off faggot

top kek lad

Still in 4th place, keep voting

just got to first place 4u, keep voting. make it impossible to beat with no survivors

Fuck off TRSodomite.

top kek lad. You really don't know much do you

>>>/trs/

"Fashy Goy" is pure TRSodomy, and you're replying to a TRSodomite who thinks he's clever.

It's not so much the "Goy" part. But literally the only people who use "fashy" are those from TRS.

Using "goy" positively is mostly a TRS thing. These faggots actually use "good goy" as a compliment.

the votes are starting to slow, spread this to other boards like /bane/ and half/pol/ and any shitty chat rooms you know of

That's not true actually, you just don't really visit other right wing websites, chatrooms and boards, do you?

I have heard people other than TRS use "goy" or "goyim." I do it sometimes when I see something especially Jewy and around my friends in the know and go into my kike voice for laughs.
But I have never heard anyone outside of TRS use the word "fashy." What I'm getting at is that "goy" isn't necessarily TRS. But "fashy" is 100% TRS bullshit.

You're right. I don't. 99.9% of them are cancer. Sure TDS uses it too, but Anglin is in bed with the faggots from TRS and Weev. No, I don't go to honeypots. If what they say is important, it will end up here.

who the fuck cares if it's trs lingo or not have some goddamn self respect

This is going to be beautiful.

It's all about context. What you described is fine, calling people you like "good goys" and calling yourself a goy isn't.

No, I don't use the TRS forum, /r/Alt-Right, Grindr, or any of the other places you faggots congregate.

Damn, we have quite a bit of votes so far.
Our main competitor is this bearded faggot nigger, but it looks like we might have this in the bag.
Let's just hope some kike journalists lurking here don't spill the beans

That's not a kike nose, he looks balkanoid with some turk as fuck.

Goyim means "human cattle." Anyone non-ironically calling themselves a "Goy" is about as dumb as a nigger who calls themselves a nigger.

Everyone post your bullshit.

fashy according to TRS means a racist libertarian lol

Having spent a decent amount of time in the Balkans, I'm not sure which is worse. The Balkan Muslims are dumber than your average American nigger. Easily.

Yeah, I think it's dumb when people here call themselves nazis as if they had no idea that the term was invented by a jew to ridicule the NSDAP

why can't we use services like anonym.to for links instead of breaking them and wasting time for no good reason

Fash is ok
Goyim is ok
"fashy goys" is TRS cancer.

Please tell me someone is posting the most fascist Felix of all.

I remember the good old days when you could click links…

It's so the site doesn't detect being directly linked from Holla Forums. Purposeful.

That faggot cat is 50 votes behind us.
NO SURVIVORS

that Great Tasting Ketchup is pretty spicy

Why is it all fucked up with filters? Can't even tell what it's supposed to be without looking at the original. What a mess.

I really hoped for the Gondola design to win tbh…Don't ask me which, I didn't even save the link.

Shit we're 10 votes behind the fucking dog now.

It's a cat.

It is clear that there are groups lobbying for eachother here, so:
When does this "election" ends? Today? Tomorrow?

Fixed.

We're only 1 vote ahead though.

Fashy goy is /fa/ slang, you insufferable newfag.

reminder kikes are trying to normalize goys calling eachother goys
rong. fashy is only a little faggy, not subversive

So, Alar Kriisa's one is clearly receiving shilling votes. What to do?

Go back to TRS you slime

the communist cat is being shilled super hard. At around 1k votes now.

top 3 are all winners, so it's not that necessary for it to be #1

That shitty Calarts looking thing is getting votes now.

I remember the original thread. How did the extra juicy vote happen?

oops, totally misread that. Still want to know what happened, though.

no

>>>/trs/

Low energy as fuck.

like nearly all TRS memes, 'fashy' is stolen.

Mike Enoch here, listen

I keep telling this to everyone

I am Serbian or Croatian not jewish

Why do you punch to the right ?

I feel like you just destroy everything all the time

Like wow you will never contribute to our movement

You're just antifas now

All silly goys dont seem to understand that Holla Forums's best memes are taken from the enemy and used against them for maximum butthurt. He'll even back in the old days the best memes where accidently made by MSM and others with great success.

SO, using a DirectMethod to vote, I bumped it from 1300 to 2800.
WHEN THE VOTING IS SET TO END? FUCKING OP, ANSWER IT ALREADY

Fash is still ok, those retards stole nothing. We steal from them.

Kill yourself newfag.

We could use such a method to bomb another one up to an amount of votes that exceeds the population of the planet. This would cast suspicion away from ours.

3400 now
This is kinda relaxing to do

4K BARRIER BROKEN
ALAR KRIISA ON SUICIDE WATCH

All right, Alar Kriisa discovered how to do it as well.

All right, I've bumped it to 5004.
Alar Kriisa discovered how to do what I was doing as well, and he's probably Estonian as well, so he'll be voting whole day long now and a couple hours from now he'll probably be at 10000.
But at least our position is secured at Top 3 now.

They're adding more votes to the cat. I just watched it jump a hundred votes within the space of 2 minutes.

top 3 is what matters. 5000 votes is enough to stay in there, i think

Bros, that user is right. Bump the cat to over the population of the planet. Don't need to do anything else for Bane. Push the cat to like 7 billion.

It's just one guy voting, probably the "artist" Alar Kriisa.
To vote like me and him, you'll have to click on the button as many times as you can before it turn gray, and even after turning gray, keep clicking until the counting stop.

It helps voting more if the page loads slowly, also, don't forget to use incognito mode.

Yeah I just realized, didn't read some of the posts ITT. I added a measly 5 votes.

Ok I'll try that. I've already run out of IPs though.

Do you people really obsess over TRS all day long? The paranoia is palpable. Half the thread consists of whining about TRS while the OP doesn't mention TRS at all. Grow the fuck up.

No.

Good argument, for a nigger. Fact is that op was caught using lingo from there, like if you speak only Spanish in an exclusively English community, and the nail that sticks up gets hammered down. You're a huge faggot yourself though, most likely TRSidf, and I hope you are sodomized with 25cm if wood.

running out of IPs is irrelevant
1. Open new incognito window, not tab (chromium assume it works in firefox with private tab too).
2. Vote
3. Close window
4. Repeat

It's obviously setting a cookie or something but I just voted 5 times on the same IP

2k votes in 45 minutes

It's literally just a fucking cookie, block the cookies / offline data with chromium / firefox

with chromium add an exception to www.felix.ee in settings -> privacy/content settings -> cookies / manage exceptions

add the exception to block

then you can open an ingognito tab, vote, refresh the page, then immediately vote again, i'm writing a userscript for this now

Congratulations, both cat and your image will be removed for abuse of the voting system.

// ==UserScript==
// @name vote bane
// @version 1.0
// @include felix.ee/teeise/
// @author user
// @namespace bane
// @description vote bane
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

document.getElementById("8652").click();
window.location.reload();

this works fine, just block cookies from the domain, you don't have to be in incognito or whatever privacy bs

do it over tor / multiple ips

i tested this in tampermonkey, you can get it for firefox/chrome/chromium

alternatively if you want to bump the cat to get it pulled just replace 8652 (id for bane) with 8647 (id for commie cat)

What we need to do is flood one of those with double digit votes with an uncountable amount of votes.

they aren't blocking or captcha trolling tor connections

I can't get this working on the site.
t. tech-illiterate dirt farmer

you have to make sure the browser is blocking cookies

even if it is if the script's working the page should refresh over and over, is it doing that?

make sure it's actually turn on in tamper monkey, go to the dashboard and flip it on

Nevermind this post. I dun figured it out.

open up like 10 tabs on a browser pumped through tor/vpn and that should shoot something up, here's the id's you can drop in the script:

8646 Kustas Budrikas
8647 Alar Kriisa
8648 Maie
8649 Mirell
8651 Raili M
8652 Bane
8653 LauriS
8654 Rena

what an absolute faggot OP. They're just going to select one that they like in the end anyways, like what they did with the pepe ones. This is just a publicity stunt, retards

Bump for effort.

tfw tor proxied curl script running, balancing out votes

is this us or has the competition all discovered it too

So fucking new you moved from 9fag to 4cuck to here in the last 12 hours
lurk moar

Voted + Bump.
Burger here.
Hail Victory my fellow white man.

((())) is used here by people who claim to hate TRS, that is a terrible argument, absolutely kike tier.

Heil Hitler! Praise Kek! Meeldib'd!

Seems it's flipped to the red beard one. What an ugly numale looking queer fuck.

improved high latency edition

// ==UserScript==
// @name vote bane
// @version 2.0
// @include felix.ee/teeise/
// @author user
// @namespace bane
// @description vote bane
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==
window.onload = function () {
setTimeout(function(){
document.getElementById("8652").click();
window.location.reload();
},1000);
};

i voted 15 times, turns out we'll lose just like with Eloisa

voting ends 2017-03-07 23:59:59 UTC+2
wait until that to see full broadside cannons

That's four days for us to get good and complacent.

We're now 1170 votes short from 1300 votes short just 5 minutes ago. I take that back.

WE ARE NOW 1150 VOTES SHORT
THEIR LEAD REDUCED BY 20 VOTES IN 2 MINUTES

Just five minutes later we are now 1080 votes down.

remember we only need to stay in a healthy 3rd place

When I got here 30 minutes go we were in the 59xx range and a simple push by 4th place could displace us. Now we have left them in the dust in the 64xx's.

dw only reason 4th was close was my script not terminating, accidentaly gave 4k votes

Fixed.

Fixed this too

I wonder whether the poll admins will filter votes after it closes? E.g. votes with same php session id or too many from same ip in small timeframe?

If they filter those, make sure bane gets high quality votes(different ip, different session cookie) not trash ignore cookie, same ip, 1k burst in 1min votes.

voted

if they do that they'll have to trash 99% of the votes at this point, and they might piss off the 10 people in estonia that care

We are in 4th place. Where are all my helpers?

Don't worry, slowly ramping up with 120votes/min, will go full throttle on last day. Hopefully will not hit more votes than the population of Estonia.

Please stop all bots, 3rd place(win) is guaranteed.
They are onto us.