The ACLU's Next Play

The kikes are already laying the groundwork for how they're going to push back against Trump. They don't want people to put their kids into religious schools, nor to home school them. They want (need) kids to be in their marxist indoctrination camps, not out learning the truth about race or the holocaust.

Note what they're doing here, note that "problem" they see: that the SCHOOL is able to choose. they can't argue against the parents or the chidlren choosing so they go after schools who don't want violent nigs or neurotic cross-dressing kikes. Then, they say "oh, look, the nigs aren't taking advantage of these programs as much! They need more funding/preferential treatment/whatever" and any school that resists is "racist." Any parents who resist having murderers and rapists going to school with little Johnny are committing "Hate speech" and "Harassment" and should be imprisoned for 20 years.

If the government is paying for students' educations it will have a LOT of say in how schools are run, even more than it does now, and the ACLU is already try to make sure private institutions are run into the ground.

TL;DR Gas the fucking kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2011/03/25/aclu-communism-is-the-goal-n1167720
archive.is/PcIoj
archive.is/tx1hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's cute but would you actually do something like that? What politician do you think is going to stop some shady kike lawyering and scheming from doubling down on university Communist brainwashing?

Universities/schools may get even worse under Trump. They will be fortresses of pozz manned by brave teachers and faculty. Not jiat literal indoctrination camps but training grounds for commie revolutionaries and "guerrillas".

Violent resistance is literally the only answer to this problem.

kek you can almost see their red star showing

ACLU fighting against liberty… huh..

Are you unaware of their history?

This is normie-tier stuff: townhall.com/columnists/mattbarber/2011/03/25/aclu-communism-is-the-goal-n1167720

When political correctness was last pushed out of the mainstream in the early 90's (see Jack McCoy on early episodes of Law and Order shredding PC culture), it retreated to universities where it festered until it emerged as internet social justice. That is their stronghold, we must siege them out of it or this will never truly go away.

I went to a private middle school because the middle school in my area is known for being diverse. It was great. No piss everywhere like I had when I went to HS. I'm an atheist and this was a big baptist school and I still thought it was pretty grand. I got in trouble plenty but topped out the grade curve throughout my stay there so they didn't go as hard on me.

You have good taste sir.

In South Africa, they forced whites and blacks into the same schools and Nelson Mandelas crew had their children inform them of who the white children of the police officers, and government officials were.. they would kidnap those white children and torture them to death.
We need schools with no niggers. Our children need them, its 1488 at this point.

I think this shit will be the ultimate development of Leftist 'organization'. We think we have it bad now when we see antifas fucking shit up and "lawyer students", journalist and university intellectuals come rushing to their defense.

What happens when they totally fuse together in these university facilities. It would be like literal think tanks. Who knows what kind of shit they could pull off.

In addition to their marxist plans, the Jew lawyers want to sue because they know the stupid goy will pay their huge legal fees. It's win/win for them.

I fucking the hate kikes so much.

cannot*

This kulturkampf is not going away until the last humanities professor is strangled with the guts of the last judicial activist.

The jew cries out as he strikes you.

From the horse's mouth: archive.is/PcIoj

Lakewood School District “Broke” Due To Haredi Special Ed And Busing

what the fuck

Still not tired of winning.

Oy vey, we need public schooling so we tell kids about der holercoast.

Source?

You need a source for that when there’s actively a genocide occurring in South Africa? You need a source for a story about the man who invented necklacing?

the aclu is controlled by globalists.

KILL ALL ACLU PERSONNEL

This isn’t cuckchan, Reddit, or Twitter. Either call them what they are or get the fuck out.

Funding doesn't do shit to increase test scores. Shitcago and Commiefornia for example spends more than anyone else and their test scores are garbage meanwhile some of the ones that spend the least get the best but they're in the whitest schools. You know, the kind of schools Samantha Bee and her husband sends kids to and purposely keeps out shitskins. So again, no amount of shekels will fix public schools.

It's almost like race and teaching quality matter.

There's nothing wrong with most of the schools, only that which attends them.

I need source to that info so I can bookmark it and show others the info.

That's powerful information.

If you want to know how it gets this far: archive.is/tx1hU

They won't. You don't have schooling anymore, you have indoctrination by the state. It is the main reason why you have so many commie cucks feeling smart but have no single clue what they are talking about.

Got a link for that?

School choice is the biggest kike scam of all. You think school choice means white students can get into better schools? No no no. School choice means wild nogs from the inner city being bused into the suburbs and infiltrating already nice schools. I saw it happen already in the bay area - a nice, 85% white high school in the suburbs started busing in nogs and cans from the hood and the whole school went to total shit. Everyone I knew who went there transferred out b/c they couldn't take it.

Not much because they'll be too busy infighting about who's less privileged and gets to speak first at the meetings and then splitting off into segregated groups that hate eachother when they can't agree.

It *is* a problem that the schools are going to get to reject students, if they're federally funded. This has the potential to create a situation where there is a student who is rejected by every school, eliminating his ability to be educated.

There are also a lot of issues with funding private schools, most of them being the way in which they get funded. If they fund by numbers, a chunk of private schools will attempt to soak up a large number of students and minimize education costs by hiring mediocre teachers. If they fund by test scores, a chunk of private schools will turn into test-prep schools. This is not an insurmountable problem, but it is a challenge that I do not foresee even Trump's administration overcoming.

Granted, the ACLU is wrong, but for different reasons; funding is not the bottleneck for education, structure is. Public school funding isn't "much-needed" so much as "currently mismanaged." Teachers are not respected - this is because we had one or two generations of poorly trained teachers, and we acquired a culture of disrespecting them, making teaching an unattractive job for skilled people. Our standards are low, and we overtest our students. We are poorly imitating the poor system that the Asians have - we need a distinctly American public education system.

user, the gooks have a markedly different system from us. I would know on the diplomatic trips. For example, if we had what they did then American children would be regularly sent to things called "cram schools" where they study until like fucking 11pm. Kids in America have it easy, trust me. It's just garbage like no child shitskin left behind and the establishment of the DOE ruined standards of education. Look at what children in the 4th grade or high school for example solved in the 40s and 50s for example and compare them to what the children learn now. Not even college students would be able to solve it. They dumbed down schools so much now they're nothing but funding sinks and it's also why homeschooled children who statistically study the least get way better test scores than public and even private schooled children.

Honestly I have no problem with a student being unable to be educated if they get expelled from every possible school they could attend. Obviously they weren't very interested in being educated themselves.
The problems with private schools attempting to scam federal money ultimately will fall to the parents to deal with. Schools with an interest in actually educating their students and will be sought out by them and mediocre and worse schools will be avoided. It's not reasonable to expect the government to be able to scout these schools on their own without a huge expenditure of resources. Perhaps they could call meetings of parents every so often to get enhanced feedback of particular schools and school boards.
Yeah the funding structure isn't ideal but I haven't seen anyone come up with a funding structure that would work any better.

I'm not sure this is a good thing. Part of the reason public schools are such shit is because of gov't initiatives like Bush's "No child left behind". Gov't money always comes with (((strings))) attached and I believe it stands to fuck up private schools as badly as their public counterparts.

private schools are as much about networking as academics. throwing a bunch of subsidized poorfags and niggers into the mix is going to lower the output of these institutions…I've seen it happen firsthand

something will have to give, and we had better make sure its not in the form of more federal funding to these parasites

Dubya was the worst neocon liberal CIA nigger. All that shitskin pandering he did was far more than even dems before Obongo came along and Obongo was essentially Bush 2.0. As expected for someone who was originally a democrat and only ran as a republican in Texas when he knew he couldn't win otherwise.

The government isn't paying for students' educations. The parents and property owners pay for it. The government just distributes the funds. Instead of distributing the money to the schools it will be given to the parents who will then distribute it to the schools of their choosing.

same fagging to expand on this
it's also going to skew the marketplace, just like college loans/grants, or giving everyone health insurance.

private schools with strict standards are going to have to compete with private schools that'll take any swinging dick with a gov't voucher stapled to their forehead.

it's going to put quality private education even further out of reach for the middle-class. I'd compare it to quality Doctors, that are still willing to practice, going to a concierge service since Obamacare's rollout.

no arguments here. he was absolute trash and still is. neocohens are even more contemptible than shitlibs because they'll wrap themselves in the Flag while destroying the Country.

The government takes in funds from everywhere in the country, skims off a piece to pay for their bloated bureaucracy and other bullshit, and then redistributes the rest how they see fit. What this means is that Shaniqua's litter is being subsidized by people who rightfully don't want to live anywhere near them. The only proper course of action is to remove the federal government from education entirely.

The danger I see with this is that it might turn into a new EBT type program incentivizing shitskins to pop out more useless mouths to collect more bennies. It is better than the current system but the fraud potential is, as with all federal programs, massive.

Precisely, but full removal isn't going to happen right away. It won't be:
It will be a voucher system. I would expect home schools would have to be evaluated in some way, but parents who send to private, public, or charter schools won't be getting a cash handout so Shamika can't use it for crack. I think it's going to be more like the money is allocated and attached to the child. If the schools want money they take the kids; however, this will incentivize schools to provide a safe environment and a quality education since now they'll face competition and students can leave, so schools will also have to be selective about the students they take, and how they handle removing problem students. It looks good in my mind.

The biggest "issue" I see is that you'll wind up with the same stratification you see in schools today, and people will whine about discrimination, but there will be clear standards and it will become apparent that niggers just aren't meeting the standards.

It's a slow red pill that most people won't even realize they're taking. An added benefit is that your location won't dictate the school your children go to, so whites won't have to constantly be uprooting themselves and reestablishing communities every generation.

Keep an eye on the potential pitfalls, but I do think this will do great things for white people.

Honestly, you can just turn BLM against the ACLU

Related:

This

Wow l fucked that post up.

Fuck you, Gentry. Just because you were rich before reconstruction doesn't mean I should have to "network" aka suck up to stuffed shirted fucks at a country club that's only priced the way it is to signal how much you can waste in a single month–so that my kids can go to a decent school.

Care about your volk instead of being a status signalling fuck.

Daily reminder they tried this shit in OKC back in the late 80s through the mid 90s, and it didn't help a fucking bit. Niggers gonna nig

cato. org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa-298. pdf

that is why trump had a negress at his speech talking about muh charter schools, cut them off at the pass