Possible Happening in Seattle--3/11

This thread is dedicated to discussion about the theory concerning a false flag attack in Seattle on March 11th.

Simply stated, the theory is that a bomb, possibly nuclear, will hit Seattle on Saturday March 11th that will destroy the space needle and the ferris wheel there. This will be an event of the magnitude of 9/11 but probably bigger. The bomb will be shot from a nearby trident submarine off the coast. The event will be followed by a blackout the following day (Sunday). It's my feeling that the jews will use this to crash the financial markets the following week.

The theory rests on an understanding of Masonic “saint” Hiram Abiff. Abiff was a mason who was attacked three times. First from the east he was attacked in the neck. Second from the south he was attacked in the chest. Lastly he was attacked from the west and broke his crown and this was the attack that finished him off.

It is thought that the 9/11 attack was a ritual to Abiff in that the bombs in the towers were placed in the neck area of buildings. New York is in the east. The second attack was the pulse shooting false flag in Florida on 6/11 and the victims claimed to be shot in the chest. Florida is in the south. This parallels the Abiff story. Finally, the third attack will be carried out on 3/11 in the west and focused on the crown. It is thought that the crown will be interpreted as the top of the space needle in a final ritual to Abiff.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9zcN0
archive.fo/BB0el
82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisk9.html
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=455&lat=47.6205012&lng=-122.3491511&airburst=0&hob_ft=0&ff=50&zm=12
archive.is/5v3oW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fisk Ito is one of the researchers responsible for the theory. It is based as much on anything else on numerology. You should be aware that (((they))) are very autistic about numerology. This video lays out the theory in some detail.

CONCERN TROLL

Another researcher, Spudgy pang, independently created the theory about Seattle although he did not determine the date. His work was based in uncovering predictive programming in (((the media))). There is a lot to unpack and I'll post some of the videos here. Recall that there was much predictive programming for 9/11 in the media.

always the first post

no notice or surrender or of impending attack?

most retarded theory I've ever heard of my life, sage.

Boomer is code for nuclear submarine. Also, the Seattle Seahawks are called the "legion of boom" for some reason.

Although I'm unsure if this is legit or not, I don't want to take the risk when I live in the area of the nuke. How far out would be safe from the effects of a nuke? I will spend a night in a hotel for the night of the 10th.

Remember that false flag Facebook alarm near San Diego (or some shit, I'm not a burger) a while back? There were same speculations going off, anyone saved it?

You're just asking to be fucked by something or another.

I sort of live on the edge of the actual city part when it becomes suburbs. I just moved up here and wanted to get a job then work my way into transferring outside the city. Shit has been dragging though.

No, he's right. Archive/screencap the thread just in case, but if it's at the point where people already know about it it's not happening.

Pulse shooting isn't that significant.

They're called legion of boom as a nod to their hard hitting style. It's a play on the bake of an old tag team duo in ManDrama called Legion of Doom, that has the hallmarks of an organic fan driven thing. "Boomers", however, only means two things, Americans born in the 40s and 50s, or nuke subs.

Play on the *name

So is there anything other than numerology?

Yes they care a great deal about numerology, but trying to calculate future events based on that shit is retarded. It's been done a thousand times and it's been wrong 999 of those times.

Wrong. Masonic Saints are Saint John the Evangelist, and Saint John the Baptist.
Hiram Abiff is just a rad dude who stayed true to his word.
Also false for most jurisdictions. He was attacked in either side of the head, then the front.

What about the latino invasion?
50 poz dealers in Pulse are nothing against the drugs and cartels.

West would more probably be an earthquake. Nuke into a fault can cause it easily and more secretly. It could already be planted.

Not if you keep killing them. We Hotline Miami nao.

What sort of yield are we talking? I need to know if I should evacuate or enjoy the show.

Has Shemita happened yet? :^)

Check the only dubs in this thread.

put me in the screencap, if I survive the blast I'll be able to tell other survivors the glory of kek and become his prophet

This makes no sense.

First of all, if you are going to nuke a west coast city, it would be SF or LA, which are much more populated. You'll probably only get one or two chances to get a nuke through air defense and you would not go with a low-yield target like Seattle for your one shot, especially not targeting a building with zero economic or political significance. Second, no one would nuke a US city in the first place because no one would launch a nuclear war with the US - especially with the level of bioweapons, etc. the US and other nations have been developing through and since the cold war. This isn't even about MAD anymore, it's about starting something more nightmarish than destruction - and everyone knows it. Fear of sparking the war is a powerful political tool, but it's not a practical policy for any country.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if something happens this year. They're crashing the world and lighting it up into war. They have seen the trends going against them and are cutting their losses now.

Big attack to start the war, otherwise Trump looks weak and cowardly.
Use said attack to do stuff that gets swept under the rug, likely mass evacuation of the elite.
Crash the economy, furthering the damage on Trump, nationalism, populism and so on.
The world goes to shit, war tears the planet apart while they cozy it up in their tucked away bunkers.
Return years later and make order from the chaos yet again.

OYY FUCKING VEYYY

ANUDDAH SHEMITAH

GAS OP, THREAD WAR NOW

op is a faggot, give details you nigger.

The following story has always stuck with me ever since I read it. I went looking for it a few months ago and noticed it no longer existed where I had originally read it. There were only two places on the net where it existed. Now there is only one, and you can only find it through google, not bing or ddg. This is being systematically scrubbed from the internet. Most likely this thread will be deleted soon, so screenshot this pasta and save it.

Note that it concerns chicago not seattle.

Find the page and archive it you niggerfaggot. Nothing you say is valid unless you back it up with a source.

9/11-6/11-3/11…. could habben. i would not put anything past the leftist powers at this time. they feel that before they lose momentum after Trump's win they have to scramble to destabilize. however i would imagine Trump would have his generals rooting out saboteurs

archive.is/9zcN0

Archive just in case

a decade ago i still would have thought this was at least plausible. now i am just wondering what the left is waiting for. the small arms bought by the CF? i mean what event or time is right for them to start the real chaos?

PNW user here, this doesn't make sense. A ballistic missile will be noticed by commercial aircraft and shipping traffic in the sound. Cruise missile would also be noticed since it'd have to go around the Olympic mountains. Secondly there are three confirmed locations of nuclear weapon in the area: Indian island, Bangor, JBLM. Other radiation waste including the medical centers in Seattle with isotope storage or Boeing's radiation research lab. Why not false flag those places? Thirdly how the fuck are you going to keep a whole sub crew quiet about a false flag. Many of those have to pass the strictest ethics board the navy has and aren't going to nuke a american city.

Canada is going to attack Seattle.

As someone who lives in the PNW, I don't see how this would be possible at all. However, in case it actually has even an iota of a chance, by staffing a trident sub with the weak obongo beta males he stacked the military with, I welcome it. Seattle is a cesspit of degeneracy, marxism, and liberal hive mind. Fuck that place. Nuke it and reset the PNW, then double down and nuke Portland next and make it complete. If they are going to do it, they better do it right the first time and cleanse us of the cancer that lives there.

What about the 7/7 bombings in London? Where does that fit in?

I found a number of blog posts on jewgle by searching for a full phrase of the story. It looked like the story originated from truthseeker, since it also has more details than what was shown in other posts. This includes her correctly identifying Bush Jr. as president during the World Trade Center attack, and that specifically the World Trade Center would be attacked and that people would jump from it. She had also suggested that there may be an attack on the west coast at some point, probably San Francisco since the Transamerica building and especially the Bank of America building really unsettled her. Pretty interesting.

http:// www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=4483
archive.fo/BB0el

Was thinking just the same. Maybe the EMP would purge everyone south of there too.

These would be Israeli masons?

All "predictions" of 9/11 need to be considered in the context of Osama or so we are told attacking the WTC in 1993. A lot of people thought it would happen again, since he failed the first time and was never brought to justice.

Now, when the prediction specifically involves airplanes, then it starts to get spooky.

Sure thing. Zero evidence.

inb4 it's "on loan" to a Seattle museum.

If it's from a Trident like OP says, between 8 to 12 warheads of 475kt each. Fat Man was 21kt for comparison.

I never figured out why Mulder and the Lone Gunmen weren't just shot in the back of the head. I know Cancerman worried about creating martyrs, but, really, people disappear all the time and the only ones who notice are their families and friends. They did him far more damage alive than they would have in their graves.

Always report LARPing.

So what you're saying is I should either get the fuck out of Seattle, or dehumanize myself and face to nuclear bloodshed.

I think Cancerman had a softspot for Mulder since he worked with his father. The Lone Gunmen were probably deemed too nutty to be a threat.

WEW
FUCK SEATTLE
HOPE ALL THOSE FUCKING COMMUNISTS BURN IN THIS LIFE AND THE AFTERLIFE

t. washingtonian

The only place on this Earth you should cheerlead the nuking of is Israel.

The whole country. Do you actually think liberals aren't just awash on the seas of popular ideology without an internal value system to guide them? They will bend the knee, they are pussybitches.

Do you realize exactly how communist Seattle is?
There's nearly zero chance of it being pushed in the right direction, it's nearly as psychologically pozzed as San Francisco.

People in Seattle are beyond saving. They're communist as hell. You have no idea how bad it is here.

I do. I used to be on a very small forum site that had two Seattleites (or whatever). The one guy was rational-shading-to-pozzed but the other guy didn't just drink the Kool-Aid, he used his dick to stir the pitcher. For politeness sake I'd go along to get along, and save my bitching for a fellow traveller in private messages. But any time I "messed up" and said something more red than blue, he'd be on me like a hawk.

Then I found Holla Forums.

Before I left the forum, I dropped an assload of redpills, much to the delight of some and much to the horror of the Seattle guy. He moved as many goalposts as he could and set up an army of strawmen, but, in the end, he left no doubt as to who had the upper hand when he started ignoring me.

"If I block them maybe their arguments will disappear"

it's not happening

>not knowing Inslee, our Governor, is totally illegally defying Trump in everything he wants for the country, including signing a state EO to make WA a sanctuary state, and hiding illegals from ICE

Wew.
I could go on, but I'm at work and don't have the time.

When I visited that statue it had been marked with graffiti and his hands had been painted red, so they're not all bad.

Then they scrub it off and dress it in drag for Gay Pride Week.
They're communists, you would expect them to not deface even their own symbols?

you really judged all of seattle from 2 people on a forum?

holy fuck. That is the most ignorant thing I have read in awhile.

Why the hell would the jews crash their financial power when they can continue jerry-rigging it for as long as they like? It makes no sense. A collapse like situation, anarchy, and a return to natural selection and strongest of the fittest is one of the main hopes we have to survive.

Whatever, he's not wrong. All you have to do is look at their voting patterns.

I live in this state. I know exactly what Seattle is like and I can tell you, it will NEVER turn because of Trump. You have no idea the absolute cancer that city is. It is saturated with communism and fucks over this state on a regular basis. Most of the people that are outside of seattle are republican and vote that way, but the populations are not large enough to dominate what happens in King County (where seattle is). Because of that, we are fucked. If it wasn't for the fact that we have a slight margin of a republican state congress, we would be totally hosed like commiefornia, shit gun laws and all.

If Seattle is nuked we get no Half-Life 3 so no

Hopefully Oregonbros and East WA. will help us, r-right? Or if Seattle gets nuked to shit, nothing of value will be lost.

No. I've seen plenty of other Seattle-based bullshit to know what the majority of them are. I just mentioned him as an example. So, how long have you lived in Seattle, user?

Some to Seattle, meet the people. After a week you'll be on board with gassing the whole town.

I live in South Seattle. If our prayers were answered and this whole place was cleansed with nuclear fire, that would be the happiest day of my life.

Living in Seattle reaffirms my hate of the people who live in here. It is literally a bubble separated from reality. I went to a DnD playtest and when building a wall was mentioned they all started laughing and mocking Trump. I was waiting for my bus last night and I saw people had written on the light poles and bus stops that 'stop the orange fascist' 'fuck trump he is racist' etc. I know some red pilled people in the city but only enough that I can count on my hands. Also there is other people from Holla Forums who live here but they been pretty degenerate for the most part. It was funny in one of the conservative social media groups I am part of a person talked about how someone in Seattle told him wearing a suit is white privilege.

I am a native of the state and live in state. I don't live in seattle, or king county for that matter, because any sane person would avoid it at all cost if they can. I do have to go there on a regular basis for work and I hate every time I have to drive there. No way in hell I would ever live in that piece of shit over priced shit hole of a city. The rest of WA is great, people are great, pretty conservative, and would be a much better place to live without king county dominating all the policy here. Same with Oregon. Outside of the Portland, Salem, Eugene corridor, Oregon is great, people outside of those areas are pretty conservative. However, just like king county in WA, multnomah county, OR (where Portland is) dominates state policy because of population.

I live in WA. I am the user who wrote the post to nuke the city.

If it's a submarine nuke, we are talking about a full 300-400 ktTNT yeald nuke.
You better GTFO, literally.

WEED SMOKING WAFAG HERE

I fucking hate this place with the very bottom of my heart. (((Legalization))) is enriching a couple of Goldbergs while most of the Aryan Master Growers are starving.

It's my dream to start a POZ free cannabis company that severely undercuts the (((legal))) operations while providing a superior pesticide free product.

But seriously though, someone just needs to level all of Western WA. We might wipe out a few conservative areas in the outskirts, but we cannot risk this cancer spreading.

My apologies for mistakes, this reply was for 9395536. I'm at work and have to pause a lot in my responses.

82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisk9.html

CTRL+F "America's ongoing homeless holocaust"

I do jobs sometimes for NGOs and government agencies in Seattle. I know how absolutely cancerous it is, but I'm glad I don't have the on-the-ground perspective you do. One of the craziest ones I did was some government agency that funds a Somali NGO there, and the Somali niggress was complaining and complaining about how all her fellow Somalis were lazy fucks and that the remedy was for whitey to give her more money for her programming. Of course the white woman bled her heart and was glad to provide.

No, I don't think I'll be clicking that.

Well, it certainly fucking SHOULD be. I love how all the ones who bitch about "cultural appropriation" never seem to be wearing loincloths or grass skirts while they're saying it.

Since you gave me a yield to figure about I went a took a look at what it would do,
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=455&lat=47.6205012&lng=-122.3491511&airburst=0&hob_ft=0&ff=50&zm=12

My current location is inside the thermal radiation radius but good by capitol hill which is I believe is the most pozzed area in Seattle. Sadly I live in University District which is second most pozzed place and that is just in thermal radius.

You know you can just copy and paste the url into google to see if its legit? Thats site is jimstone.is.

Yeah, you get it then. That's just a taste of how bad it is. It's sad because Washington is a great state (outside seattle). Beautiful country here, despite what people think the weather is great, we get seasons, but not too cold and not too hot, not over crowded (yet), majority white (although seattle, commiefornia transplants, and Gov. Inslee are trying hard to change that) and our state constitution is pretty awesome (if we can keep it without the left trashing it). We used to have great gun laws too, but the commiefornia transplants and left are slowing changing that. The rest of the state is fighting hard to keep it from becoming a leftist utopia, but it's an uphill battle. The more commiefornians move here, the harder the fight gets.

is this why i've been experiencing synchronicity with Frasier recently?

If it was Tsar Bomba size yield (100 Mt) then it would take out Tacoma too in the burn radius. Bellevue and Redmond would be gone too. It would probably be the end of all the stuff that was pozzed by being too close to Seattle. I'm spending the night/morning in Bellingham which is on the other side of hills and stuff so I would be probably safe it goes off in the morning.

Good luck, mate. Whidbey Island is one of the most beautiful places I've been to. In all likelihood, I think something like the Northwest Front will naturally take place and your state will be fine in the long-run. We're talking really long-term here though.

?

Why create a link without a domain name? Do you have a problem with DNS or something?

Why does there have to be a card for everything? I hope this is nothing more than another Boy Scout Jamboree tier happening.

I wasn't expecting Tsar Bomba I was just looking at how big a nuke could go if it hit the Space Needle.

You should see all the hipster faggots that are wearing kilts now. Kilts are the new "skinny jeans" for seattle and portland. There was a cross country skier, during our freeze last month, that fell into a lake in Oregon. The cops came to fish him out and he was wearing a kilt.
http ://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/01/ice_rescue_underway_at_oaks_bo.html

Person who lived in Washington state all his life with exception of military career. Ask me anything about the lore of our land and I'll do my best.

I bet they don't even know what their Anglo ancestry is, if they have any. Hell, they probably can't even remember the names of their grandparents because "that happened in the past lol"
Thanks to my parents' obsession with genealogy, I can trace it back more than a dozen generations on both sides.
I fucking hate commie hipster faggots. They ruin everything they touch.

There was a shitty band called 311 from the 90s. All predictive programming for the big event.

Its a DHS project so its fakeness doesnt really matter.
DHS is a private firm that owns most of the neo intelligence NSA for example. ye Old intel like the CIA is heavily against them.
If they pull off another false flag CIA owned media will be airing the truth about the event. No matter how hard baron trump and the jews from DHS tries to prevent it from getting out

He claimed to be wearing a kilt because he is researching his celtic heritage. He is also a wiccan, from what I understand. Aka, he's a larper.

Get the fucking gas right now.

KYS

l thought this as well. lt's not even close to the magnitude that 9/11 was.

Most of the white people here are Scandinavian. Is it a coincidence that they, like their European cousins, are so left-wing? I somehow doubt it.

No, .is redirects to the I.P.

Are you autistic or something?

FUCK RIGHT OFF back to cuckchan pal, it's less retarded and more your speed

So what will OP say when march 11 passes and none of this happens? Who the fuck believes this shit?

You posted a link with an IP address, not a domain name. ALL domain names "redirect" to IP addresses, that's the fucking point of DNS.

I know I posted a domain you dimwitted autist fuck. Jimstone.is specifically redirects you to the actual server so that your browser says 82.221.129.208 in the address bar. Go take your 12 yr old screeching somewhere else.

*IP, not domain

Actually I think you should consider suicide. Get off my board, normie oldfag.

self aware newfags are the worse

Get gassed.

Nah, too many of the asshats who would be involved with something like that, live there or have investments there.

Cancerman was his father.

Christ almighty.

I know it's barely relevant so contributing this, but does anybody have any examples of "Left wing" happenings in the mid 1980s in the USA?

I just looked up Scargill and the Soviet Union's connections, which is a VERY significant implication, as that fucker did more damage to the UK than ANYBODY.

Huh, somehow I missed that.

Remember when it was predicted that a nuke was going to explode during the London Olympics?

Come out to the olympic peninsula/port angeles area for a few days. In the case it isn't larping you'll wanna be over here anyway. If shit ever goes down we're blowing the road on both sides of 101 and trapping all those city fucks away from our mountain paradise. Don't forget to carry 8 of diamonds to identify yourself if needed to the rest of us out here.

I happen to live right next to this monstrosity.

They just recently painted it's face orange and kept putting up signs around it's neck saying 'make russia great again'. I removed them both…

Reported.

Even if I accepted all this as true, almost 15 years passed between 9/11 and 6/11, so shouldn't a potential 3/11 "west" attack happen, like, 14 years from now?

Already booked a stay at an inn in Bellingham. If it is just a false alarm at least I will have a night where I sleep in a more comfortable bed than what i got currently and get a decent breakfast.

Good.

7/7 London bombings. 2005. It was a big deal.

Trash.

PLZ DO IT

Yeah, I remember the London bombings but I thought this thread was only ascribing symbolism to attacks within the United States.

If we're going international, there already was a 3/11 attack, the train bombings in Madrid on March 11th, 2004.

There was the French attacks.

13/11, though.

R5 Hits #1 : Chats with Ross Lynch, 311’s Nick Hexum and Ben Lee, Plus Saint Asonia, Patternist and Kat Reinhert Exclusives
MR: You were brought up Jewish. Did you find religious satisfaction while you were getting a Jewish education?

Ben Lee: I found a launching pad for discussion. I went to a Jewish high school and I would debate with the rabbis, I enjoyed it, I enjoyed prayer and I really valued these things. I found an inability for people to speak in this more allegorical sense, there was a real literalism and fanaticism that I don’t think are really part of the spiritual path, they’re something in the territory of the ego, but I love that I was given the opportunity by being born into some form of religion and education it gave me a place to ask questions. I have a lot of appreciation for that.

Ben Lee: I think religion is always shifting and always trying to define itself as we evolve culturally. It’s funny because it seems so contrary to everyone’s choice of having strict interpretations of their chosen religious texts.

Ben Lee: And it’s also meant to be an internal journey. Anything there is to know about the nature of God and the nature of the human heart is to be found with your eyes closed, exploring your own consciousness. All of these maps are incredible. You really read the Bible and Quran and the Torah and the Bhagavad Gita and the Tibetan book of the dead and you understand more about the maps of what we can find in there, but they all have to be experienced. I think the problem we have with religion is that it attempts to replace an actual experience of your own with someone else’s experience that they wrote about. That’s not to say that what that person experienced isn’t true, but you must experience it yourself.
archive.is/5v3oW

This is odd, the HP headline reads as Ben Lee being in the band 311. After looking him up there is no record of him in the band. He is assocaited with the acts Noise Addict, The Bens, Gerling, Jessica Chapnik.

3/11 = KKK. I wouldn't put it past these out of touch geriatric retards to try and tie it to muh whyte supremacy.

FALSE FLAG

GET YOUR WATER FILTERS

top kek, I knew sites like Slate were touting Venezuela as an example of socialism working, didn't know Bernie did that.