SOMETHING IS OFF

I got the feeling something is not right. All of it has died down. Wikileaks, Oroville, Pizzagate, Iran, China, ISIS, Russia, shot ambassadors, Turkey, 9/11, Ayys, Refugees and many more. So many happenings and so many leads which gained more and more traction last year but went on being silenced and forgotten again. Right now it is so quiet you could hear a needle drop.

Almost like everything is back to normal. Back to 2015 status. Daily business, daily politics. Yes, some stuff changed of course, but it is far less than I expected at the end of the year and also many happenings did not happen or were prevented.

I should probably be happy about this, things changed, nothing really big went down. But for some reason it feels off. It feels like it is.. dunno, fake? Like we are stuck somewhere and something that should have happened did not. Hard to explain.

Ides of march + 3/13 Going to be a happening soon. I get the same feeling as well. False sense of security.

CONCERN TROLL

The Jew didn't back down. It is creeping over the minds of all. People are being normalized to accept the lies, because cucks are accepting the premises of Judaism (all goys equally inferior under the Jew). Soon, they will not be able to call out the Jew, because they accepted some previous lies.

The working class has gone back to work. The Jewish press still maintains its grip on the populace - it is what people respond to. It is what guides the populace. It is the "conscience". It has not yet changed - the battle between YT celebrity consciousness and legacy media.

This is a meme war. The Left has cucks and the racial conservatives of "minorities". Plus, minorities are too stupid to even conceive of what civic nationalism would be or dedicate themselves to it. They still only follow instinct, as most do.

What's missing is anger against anti-white policies and speech, etc.

user thank you for posting. I've had this feeling too for the past week. Something big is brewing, we are now in the calm before the storm. Holla Forums prepare.

It's because the jews are close to giving up. They are all out of cards, EVERYTHING they tried failed and it finally hit them they simply cannot win this, so they will just curl up in the floor and pray to Moloch that Trump has mercy on them.
You are expecting a massive happening, a brutal last stand by the international jew that will end this story with an infernal bang, but there won't be any.
A whimper, not a bang

That something big is likely the attempted impeachment of Trump, which Trump's softness on anti-PC policies will cause rihtwing radicals not to care, but the Jews will celebrate as a victory over "white pride/sexist men." And the malaise which the working class is used to, after they've returned to it, being the peons they always were for the Jewish press, will not have any spirit or fight in them to kick off a revolution.

That's if the Jew is allowed to let it go like this. To destroy the Jew, destroy the legacy media's credibility and make sure it is ignored and seen as impotent. Wrestling the public consciousness from Jewish corporate cash might as well be the final solution. Making sure Jewish voices aren't heard over that of the common man.

KILL
YOURSELF
FAGGOT

YOU
STOPPED PAYING ATTENTION
THE REST OF US ARE FIGHTING DAILY

tfw jews can shape the fabric of reality to the point of making it calm and boring

dubs confirmed, OP is a fag

I too feel as if we're about to be struck by a grand storm.

Nice thinly veiled concern and defeatist posting. But ever hear of the calm before the storm?

this exact thread was posted on half chan by a german flag

Lurk more or fuck off back to halfchan.
No one cares about your teenage blogging.

I you're going to pull a tlp at least mention him.

Faggot op, read "The last Psychiatrist" if you're a teenager you're fine, ow stop being a narcissistic little shit.

Well, it stopped raining, they managed to partially repair one of the spillways, and Holla Forums was expecting too much from it all along. Even if the spillway had broken, it would have flooded some very small rural California communities and nor affected the vast majority of the state. Most of the hype was the authorities erring on the side of caution in the first place. California had the St. Francis Dam Disaster back in 1928, so they had no wish to repeat the experience and learned at least a little bit from their mistakes in 1928. Hardly the stuff of conspiracy theories.

I uh… I would like to know more about this march happening meme. I have seen it popping up in weird places.

I felt that something has been off since Berkely.

yeah dude totally the chokras are not aligned

look dude, either post a news item, make a specific argument, or just lurk moar

We Twilight Zone now.

Happens every year, what are the ides of march?

Piss off with your defeatist concern shilling. I can see right through you shill.

I also feel this but I think it's because we keep on winning tbh.

You're just getting desensitized to the constant Happenings. Everyone is, and I think that's Trump's point.

That said, I do get the impression that something is coming soon. It is starting to feel like that quiet day before the election where absolutely nothing happened. Then, everything Happened.

I too don't know what this fag is on about. There's crazy shit happening every single hour. Dubs confirm OP gets his news from CNN.

I've been feeling the same way to be honest. Weird….

The shill post I'm seeing is worrisome. OP, I hope this goes somewhere.

I don't see how this could be a shill post. Cui bono?

The only thing you could argue that this is more of a fringe post somehow. Just asking if other people feel the same way and why.

WELL I FOR ONE AM SHOCKED

I'd say it's the calm before the storm. And it looks like the globalists are looking at Trump's next moves.

The bloated DOW and NASDAQ are reaching new unrealistic heights and the kikes are even kvetching that no one will believe them who caused the bubble to pop when it does. IT was in that CNN "we control what people think" thread. Silver, gold and Bitcoin are up.
Isis will be attacked by the US soon as Maddis gives the plans to Trump.
Deportations are starting with the serious criminals, next are the mass deportations.
Tthe Bombathlon aka Ramadan will start in few months with the muslims getting rowdy due to heat and starvation.

TBH I can't wait for the happenings threads. The swearing in was too quiet.

Don't forget 3/22.
We almost had an EU 9/11 last year on that date.

dude, everyone is fucking burnt out as fuck.
even our enemies are just taking a nap cause they cant stop crying.
You need to take a step back, scan the battlegrounds and see just how much land has been taken. no, really, look at how out of control the (((globalists))) are right now. nothing they have done has worked.
everyone needs to reload and catch a few Zs.

But do not rest for too long. now is the time to be lifting, eating better and improving yourself.
there will be happenings aplenty all in short time.

Nigger we full 14/88 blitzkreig now. No tiring, rest, or solace until we drive a pike up all their arses.

Calm before the storm?

the last time i saw a tread like this, the russian ambassador shoting happened
are you calling for a storm OP?

Have we started the fire?

Same, a 2 day break is what I need but the happenings keep happening. From assblasting pedo's to commies.

Just never let your guard down.

I've noticed it too. I think whereas Obama came off as week, Trump's clearly not fucking around. It's similar how the IRA stopped blowing shit up when the United States said they will pursue terror across the globe.

CIRCLE THE WAGONS

Hitler didn't stop when he defeated one batallion of Jewish radicals.

The holocaust didn't happen, but it should have.

Read what he was replying to.

color me shocked.

List what hitler did wrong by putting down the communist revolution attempt of the 20's and 30's primarily orchestrated by Jews.

I'll give you all day to come up with a response, kike.

And it will.

Very soon.

Sounds more like you've been off the grind for some time. All of this shit has been on the news as recently as this week.

He made the exact same thread on cuckchan, seriously Shareblue shill, whoever hired you should get their money back, this was not a well crafted concern troll

Should I bother? Well.
I had thought you had thought that was >implying that the holocaust happened, because of the seemingly out-of-place posts (holohoax in reply to your post, and then you bringing up the "Holocaust" story; why? we already know it).
Plus, I'm tired. Idiot.

god beware, could people be actually browsing more than one board? :O :O :O

checked
that's absolutely true, that's what I feel too
some seemingly missing Anger

… dunno if it's a bad or a good sign, or a terrifying sign
Hwhyte Men chimpout soon

Browse as many as you like, but don't recreate the same threads on multiple ones, fag.

Exactly the same thread is on Halfchan right now.

(((Coincidence)))?

Concern troll. Report and hide.

OP COPY PASTED THIS THREAD VERBATING FROM CUCKCHAN.

NUKE FROM ORBIT.

Check the catalog. There's multiple threads right now copied verbatim from cuckchan.