youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation#Chapters
8ch.net/pol/res/9393568.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9392971.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9333517.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9365731.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This isn't 4chan if you want something explained to you fuck off instead of making a no-effort thread

I'm at work and can't watch now. OP any articles or links to describe the concepts of the video?

I'm literally asking for people's thoughts on a Documentary you FUCKING sperg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperNormalisation#Chapters

Your awful fucking thread just made another thread fall off the board you worthless fresh off the boat shitposter. You made a zero-effort OP so that other posters would do all the work for you.

I made an Adam Curtis thread before and bothered to write an OP, and got a good thread out of it. You're just lazy and trash. The kind of normalfag who doesn't realize how dishonest and obnoxious he is. The kind of poster who thinks lurking more is a joke.

Um, yeah, fuck off back to Reddit.

Your awful fucking thread just made another thread fall off the board you worthless fresh off the boat shitposter. You made a zero-effort OP so that other posters would do all the work for you.
I made an Adam Curtis thread before and bothered to write an OP, and got a good thread out of it. You're just lazy and trash. The kind of normalfag who doesn't realize how dishonest and obnoxious he is. The kind of poster who thinks lurking more is a joke.

Yes, i'm sorry that you have no friends.

Summary Summary:
The MSM, Government, etc, has constructed an alternate reality where they have control because the real world has become too complex and intricate to understand.

The faggot doesn't even know how to quote, check it out
Newfag scum.

Wow, i've posted here multiple times before and i have never had faggots like you have this much of a meltdown, well you've got me, i hope that makes you feel slightly more powerful and significant.

8ch.net/pol/res/9393568.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9392971.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9333517.html
8ch.net/pol/res/9365731.html

Here are four threads with a similar format to mine, can you tell me without having another meltdown why these threads deserve different treatment, or perhaps you're just being an arsehole for fun?

Kill yourself. You can't even quote key asking cross link you redditor.

oh give me a fucking break

Cry more "arsehole".

You are screaming insecurity right now you know that right? The very fact that you had a mental breakdown about a thread lacking in content says a lot about you, it means you are a control freak who most likely gets pushed around in the hallway at school and takes it out here because you desperately yearn for some form of self gratitude for your raging inferiority complex. So i will say it once, go fuck a studded dildo you pathetic moron, i know this has lost it's meaning, BUT COMMIT SUICIDE, preferably by hanging, tie a noose, punch a hole in the roof, tie it around the exposed eaves and KILL YOURSELF.

Instead of arguing next time just copy paste the wiki entry.

This trash website is filled with autists who take themselves way too seriously. Holla Forums died in 2014 tbh

Yeah, i agree.

If you really take Holla Forums seriously you need to have an evaluation on your life.

disgusting post

i agree. i actually went to some archives and noticed a massive difference in posting style/quality in 2014.

fucking sad.

You get the benefit of the doubt once for including me in your sperg out, faggot. I wanted to know what the topic summary was so I could understand the posts here. Get the ocean salt out of your huge vagina.

sage for rage

Thanks.

I think he's not a newfag but just a troll
Yes, there are shitposters other than shills and newfags, it's like we completely forgot about trolls being a thing

Who the fuck is taking shit seriously here?
We have fucking threads about cartoon girl photoshops and funny frog division roleplay badges
If anything, we're not serious enough

You are actually mad that people demand quality of OPs.

You have one designated anime/kek worship thread to maintain the facade that this place has any connections to chan culture. Any attempt at funposting in any other thread, especially those created by the mods, will result in a 3 day ban and massive autist butthurt. This place is more like a forum than an imageboard.

If there's a second invader in this thread then it's you

You get banned for a week for writing a low quality OP or a shitpost that the mods didn't like. If you think yourself as part of the community and then get banned because you were just trying to be creative it is really discouraging. This place isn't like an imageboard at all, it's more like a forum where the mods can see every post you've ever made and will judge you based on what they see.

You are a mod yourself, and bad at hiding too
This is so untrue it hurts, open a random thread and look at the posts, I dare you
10+% of all the posts are "BASED KEK!" "MEMES ARE REAL" e.t.c. since every single dub that conforms to the views of the poster gets an irrelevant reply from the said poster

Wrong. Most threads are people posting reaction images to the OP because they are afraid to post anything else. There is no discussion because people can't have opinions that are different from the OP. Virtual signalling, purity spiraling, whatever you want to call it, this is the result of being a hugbox.

funny way to spell mods
You are right, but so am I
at least /polmeta/ is still a thing

this
The only good discussions about right-wing politics I have, are on other boards by now. I just come back here to try salvaging something from the shipwreck.

/polmeta/ is a dead board where only those who are banned go to complain and get smugposted at by Kampfy

Not really, I check polmeta from time to time
There are more redpills and useful info on /polmeta/ than here actually

EVERYONE IGNORE THE D&C

OP is always a fag. Nothing new under the sun. But he brought us something interesting at least. Based on the summary of the film from kikepedia, I'm looking forward to viewing this documentary after work and seeing what anons think.