Cocococococococococococococo

Holla Forumsco
Book of life looked better

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coco_(folklore)
publimetro.com.mx/mx/destacado-tv/2017/10/31/mexicanos-limpian-los-huesos-fallecidos-preparar-dia-los-muertos.html
aish.com/jw/s/Surprising-Facts-about-the-Jews-of-Mexico.html
wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Panda
streetwriterpodcast.blogspot.com/2017/12/coco-why-we-need-to-talk-about-other.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s already getting good buzz because it’s Pixar

Why do they have to put a voiceover, I liked it when they didn't do that.
Also ORANGE HITLER BTFO!!!!!!!

Day of the dead is always a cool aesthetic. Hope it's a proper adventure instead of merely faffing about in the land of the dead

DUDE SPICS LMAO!

Which makes me wonder how Pixar fucking screwed it. Seriously I know is El Dia de los Muertos, but everything feel so lifeless, specially compared to the book of life or even a game like Guacamelee. Colors are terrible and Skeleton's movement AND face is just… Ugly, doesn't make a lot of sense either. I know that the book of life did something similar, but in that movie all characters had distinct forms and were more cartoony, so having less cartoony characters here with weirdly cartoony skeletos is not only odd, doesn't make sense. And then there's the plot. God… Sounds good in paper, man, I love Mariachis, but this sounds just uninteresting. Seems like the story wants to be emotional, but until I see it, the focus seems to be everywhere.

Everything about this movie since the moment it was announced seems sketchy as fuck, and the best you can do is pointing people to actual good stuff, like book of life until the sequel completely ruins it

Needed a mexican narrator. It seems hypocritical otherwise.

lel

god this is ugly. Without the proper skeleton look this just looks like some old pale bald lady, and who wants to see that?

The humans look at least okay. But I rather have more movies like Zootopia instead of shit like Frozen and Tangled. Disney just sucks at 3D humans.

French milk advertisers?

Good God.. What has France done?

How do you even manage to make day of the dead look so dull?

I dunno, looks pretty based to me.

So this is the last original Pixar movie before we fully enter sequel hell right?

Even since The Incredibles, everyone does bland "cartoony" models to avoid the uncanny valley

10/10 design.

Being french

Where?

"Caca" is literally Spanish for "Shit"

This would imply Coco is a masculine form of Caca

PIXAR makes a movie to appeal to beaners and somehow they cannot even understand Bean themselves

Not really. "El Coco" is the equivalent of the boogeyman in spanish speaking countries. It is also known as "El cuco", which also means the cuck en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coco_(folklore)
The movie is shit, though.

they are going to make a sequel?
i dont give a fuck about the story, just give me more Scardelita Sánchez!

user, that is just fucking retarded, holy shit

Del Toro will probably ruin them. He's gone full poz. The sequel is even making the unlikable chick the main character.

need proof

I don't want to dig through his twitter. Basically he made some anti-white posts and several about needing stronk women. Perhaps somebody else has them on hand. They get passed around from time to time.

Is impossible to have a movie about Mexicans that isn't about luchadores or day of the dead? Is it that fucking hard to just make movies about a Mexican guy? Does it always have to rub in the VIBRANT CULTUREwith GUITARS and SOMBREROS that most mexican-americans don't even identify with anymore? Also, none of these movies ever mention menudo, which makes them inherently shit movies about mexicans. Just make a movie about a beaner without day of the dead, guitars, and tacos.

But most actual mexicans does, and I'm not shitting you, they love that kind of stuff. Most mexicans I know were beaming with Sombrero Mario. If you take all that from mexicans all that is left is greasy lazy brown people who loves violence and are as stupid as they get, same with almost every country in south america, particularly Brazil.

You have to go back

Yes. There's plenty of movies about drug cartels.

What if Mexicans had feelings?

Book of Life already did day of the dead, and better at that.

Mexicans don't have feelings. They're made out of rubber.

I hope it's an actual adventure and not a spic pandering cuck fest
I'm a spic and I can't fucking stand when these faggots make movies like this "celebrating" or "glorifying" spic culture. If it's so fucking great then why are so many people fleeing to the United States?

Del toro said in tweeter that the pale man is the representation of the white race, if only i was a narco here in tacoland i could bully him

she was ok, not even top 3 of the best girls, but the shit about "I know kung fu!" was retarded.

I gotta agree with this. Im a Ruskie, and I enjoy seeing characters with big fake accents called boris or something.

I really love the Heavy from TF2 for instance and found the Dyke from Overwatch REVOLTING. That purple hair was like pissing at my country.

I think SOME parts of the mexican culture are actually alluring, but we all know mexico is shit. Still, you fag used to know how to make great comedy, if just to laugh at yourselves.

What's your opinion on Mother Russia and Russian?

But Del Toro is white, and so is everybody in the film.
inb4 Spaniards aren't white

Haven't heard of them, and their very universal names mean I can't google them easily.

I really like Colossus for instance.

lol

You act as if nu-males don't do that shit all the time.

Mother Russia is from Kick-Ass 2
The Russian, as the filename suggests, is from the Punisher and can probably be found on Marvel's wiki

saw that in Spanish class in hs. badass.

I didn't want to Watch Kickass 2, and Im not much of a Punisher fan but il check it out.

Highest grossing movie in Mexico

I'm talking about Pan's Labirynth, dumbass, not Pixar's wetback movie.

at least is not venezula.

If he was Argentinian, i would have believed you.

bullshit!

Look at this greasy fucking mestizo.

I find none of it to be interesting, and I am a beaner. I agree that we're good at making fun of ourselves but besides from "good humor" isn't alluring.
Mexican culture has no place in America and to see Hollywood lib cunts trying to glorify it is only slowing down the assimilation process.

Other than that, I can't really think of anything else other than excesses and particular things like that mexican cry you faggots make some times during rancheras.

I wonder when Del Toro is going to have his little yellow friend Kojima help him on a movie
What with his record as director of the smash hit Metal Gear Solid films

Pretty much you got them all.

With bootleg dvds

Don't forget tacos.

Shut up spic I'm trying to shit on lame moderm Pixarshit

Mexico as a modern nation has always been shit, save for when Maximilian was emperor.

*and even then it was in turmoil. If only the US hadn't backed the republicans….

jesus christ fuck france
this sort of ultra irritating/revolting marketing makes people intentionally avoid your products

French commercials are often irritating. Remember Happy?

you should an hero.

.t traitor
Mexico was great under Porfirio Diaz, cuck.

Literally a coconut.

The mexican day of the dead, at least to me, looks like fagotizing skeletons with pagan shit.

For fuck's sake, Mexico. We left El Día de todos los Santos to mourn your dead in a non embarassing and heretic way.

They crave the skulls of their diseased with faggy makeup. They are doing anything an european already did, but with makeup.

deceased I mean.

Fuck, I'm too tired.

Stop watching (((Hollywood))) movies.
We just go there to and hang around.

the most people do with the bones of their death is clean them up.
publimetro.com.mx/mx/destacado-tv/2017/10/31/mexicanos-limpian-los-huesos-fallecidos-preparar-dia-los-muertos.html

I would have believed you if you had said "Agentina", "Brazil", or even "Columbia", but I doubt even other Mexicans would agree with your claim as it is now.

fug, was looking around for a coco discussion but

some doors were never meant to be open

read a history book, nigger.

How about you enlighten me, wetback?

What did you think of it?

Nice.

I just don't understand why are people so terrified about how racist Mario Odyssey portrayed spicland. Like, it looks like they're celebrating the popular art styles associated with the area and it sure as hell doesn't seem like Mario's doing weak spic impressions to me. I guess that's what you get when you lose all of your culture and are terrified that third worlders have even a small amount of it.

I still don't understand this Christ-Chan picture but I appreciate it.

Were people pissed off about Rayman Legends having Day of the Dead themed levels and luchador bossfights?

its time to pick up a book

Sephardic Jew here, your country belongs to us and has always belonged to us.

aish.com/jw/s/Surprising-Facts-about-the-Jews-of-Mexico.html
Be good goyito and follow your JUDAIC MASTERS.

fake news, jew

Spics and Chinks are loving Coco.

I thought skeletons weren't allowed in China?

No, ghosts aren't allowed there.

Who the fuck thought that was a good name?

skeletons, ghosts and killing pandas or any animal that is in danger of becoming extinct.

Are you guys joking or are there really rules like this?

There is a rule about ghosts, its the reason why the ghost busters reboot wasn't allowed there.

It's the undead in general, there is a reason why skeletons and such get censored heavily over there.

I thought that Chinese movies have a bunch of ghosts, hopping vampires, and other supernatural beings.

Huh but wasn't warcraft huge there, how did they retconn the Lich King?

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Panda

I'm not that familiar with the rules, but it has something to do with the ancestor worship that they do a lot of. I think ghosts are allowed in stuff as long as it's done "respectfully" or something.

I'm guessing they OK Chinese "youkai" or what ever they are called there since those basically demons, monsters, and assorted spooks, where as ghost are thought of as the returning spirits of actual people. I'm not certain about the specifics in Chinese culture.

what is all this coco horse shit?

I remember there was also a rule about no time travel was allowed too.

So, how is it?

It's shit.

As always there are exceptions, and where there's money and/or popularity, a government imposed rule can be circumvented.

Not every mexican liked it
streetwriterpodcast.blogspot.com/2017/12/coco-why-we-need-to-talk-about-other.html