Arrested for antisemetic remarks

abc17news.com/news/crime/two-mu-students-arrested-for-harassment-anti-semitic-remarks/366363293

First the nigglet birthday party arrests and now this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mupolice.missouri.edu/
abc17news.com/news/crime/two-mu-students-arrested-for-harassment-anti-semitic-remarks/366363293
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did some mass secret fucking email go from SorosCO 5$-6!4$3 1st Amendment no longer exists? Or are they just trying to chill the proliferation of "hate speech" until it gets overturned in a two minute federal appeal hearing.

oh wow I drunk phoneposting is really paying febidends

kys
double kys

this, but
stop using this normalfag abbreviation

you're joking right?
kys

Jail won't be too kind to the feminine kid on the left.
lol so these probably weren't even right-wing-leaning students, probably a couple of lefties bullying some kike over muh palestinians.

Well holy shit Batman, you saved the fucking day.

So spoke words that aren't, 'I'm going to kill your Jew ass' can now get you arrested? Amusing!

What's the distinction between criminal and civil, because it seems like this should be a civil case since I don't see anything pertaining to assault or threats.

This isn't the country I want to live in. This isn't France. This isn't Germany. This is America and this shit should not be happening. Is be a little less pissed of it was the school who took disiplinaru action, but fuck that too, but to be arrested for anti-semitism while anti white propaganda and cultmarx teaching is speed through out this nation… This has got to stop.

Wut? How do you get arrested for saying mean things? Free speech niggers

Are DA's asking to get firebombed?

I hope you burgers do something soon or you better soften up your anus for what's coming. I suggest starting with the pinky finger.

yes.

The fire rises

Which happens to go right up everybody's colon.

If this is the new norm then it's time to revolt.

Oh and it was campus police officers who arrested them. University PD is essentially private security. So they're not getting charged with anything, the kikes just wanted to scare them with some ZOGbots.

So it is the marxist universities pushing their own laws onto students and made an unlawful arrest.

mupolice.missouri.edu/

I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure they're real cops. They even get called to off campus crime if Columbia PD is short staffed sometimes.

FUCK JEWS

Noah Rogers
Erich Eastman

Noah
Erich

NOAH
ERICH

NOAH
ERICH

Not Neil and Eric.

Who cares? Attack jews period. No exceptions. Go back to sucking Stephen Miller's dick in the Breitbart comment section.

(checked)
Indeed, friend.

Oh yeah they're real cops. They're just at the beck and call of the university. It's a legal grey area. They're usually real cops with a local department hired privately by the university.

Like for example at Northeastern University the cops are Boston PD, but they're getting paid by the university because Raytheon invested a shitload into Northeasterns new engineering buildings. It's very Neuromancer man, private entities with real cops.

Find out who the arresting officers were and light 'em up. That will send a message very quickly.

What the fuck does this mean? International? Are you shitting me?

czeched your ID

Lurk two more years newfag. Lurking before you post isn't a meme.

you have to go back newfag

The birthday arrest and now this. Looks like the fearful and kvetching kikes have upped the ante in their desperation.

Not advocating violence or terroristic actions. Also it turns out that it was the school that detained these two students not the state.

Meanwhile, in reality
When you escalate to violence, you can win. People who advocate continued loyalty to the state and favor a comprehensive policing solution on all sides, end up like Americans and South Africans.

Trips for get the fuck out of here

(hh check)
Is it even legal for a private institution to detain someone? Isn't that false imprisonment? Did they actually even violate the law, or just the rules of hurt feelings?

see

They're real cops with arrest powers, but they act as private security. Colleges get away with it because it's never been challenged but even the liberals I know in school are freaked out by what a weird, likely illegal, set-up it is.

Better question is if they aren't being charged, why were their mugshots taken?

This shit shouldn't be happening anywhere. After all, Jesus Christ would be arrested if "anti-semitic speech" were a crime.

only normalfags who can't say kill urself use it. like normies. kill urself faggot

Whatcha doin' kike?

But Jesus was arrested, the nigga didn't crucify himself.

Don't get too excited yuropoor. They were "arrested" by their university's toy police. It's nothing.

The question is, are police allowed to detain someone at the behest of a private entity? For example, cops can make you leave private property at the will of the property owner, but they won't throw you in jail unless you are trespassing, because that's an actual crime. If the school tells the cops to arrest someone for antisemitic remarks, no crime has been committed, so with what legitimacy can the police actually detain them? Or is that the whole point, that all of this is bullshit and the marxiversities are far too powerful and overstepping all reasonable bounds?

I keep feeling like there must be more to these stories, because as cucked as many of our judges are, most try to avoid the embarrassment of having their rulings overturned on appeal.

Direct threats are one thing, but any kind of insult or derogatory language, no matter how profane, is protected by the 1st Amendment. I don't even know what law the kids could have been arrested under. I guess kikes have decided that even though they'll never pass hate speech laws in the US, they might as well arrest people for it anyway and see if they have the money to fight it.

There isn't. You're just suffering from cognitive dissonance because you falsely believe that America is the "least cucked" nation in the West.

They weren't charged. Got detained by campus police for harassment. It's nothing. The thread title is intentionally misleading.

schools and institutions are and have been the marxist indoctrination grounds for pushing out more 1984'd libs. With a music major, either one would be doomed from the start at saturation of the regressive left.

You raise a good point there. Could be a false flag right after the birthday shit.

Also, if you think a campus or institution won't cover its own ass, you're a fool. Getting their mafia-tier loans and shit isn't all that they do with the jewish saturation. They'd happily fabricate shit just to win over any case taken against them. So if this were legit in two kids getting wrongly arrested, any challenge would likely be met with falsified "evidence" detailing past transgressions or other some such that would paint the kids in a negative light. And the kids or the defense attorney wouldn't be able to prove it being falsified evidence being of how heavily colluded the court case would be.

We are getting into the territory of (((coincidence))), for the kikes are pushing this narrative that antisemitism is alive and well in the united states and have been pressuring Trump to take action in the form of hatespeech laws.

Those fake bomb threats, those false flag graveyard head stone tippers. On kikebook these stories are always trending and the top comments are blaming Trump for installing hatred towards jews and that he needs to do something to quell it.

It is a typical kike move. They are serpents and snakes and they will use this bullshit illegal story to push this narrative.

Look at mattress girl at Columbia University. The accused dude sued their fucking balls afterwards. Universities, as dens of kikery, always try and twist the truth and use their institutional power to get you to bend to their will. It's why they hate outside police or or investigations because they are never above board.

There is actually. This is a fake headline. They got detained by their retarded college for harassment. That's it. Americans can't be charged criminally for "hate speech" like most other western countries, faggot.

Why are there mugshots. Why were they illegally detained?

Because the campus police took a mug shot of them when they brought them to the station. It's pretty simple.

Yeah something doesn't add up here. Did they get their mugshots taken, but then never got arraigned? Or did they get arraigned and have whatever BS charge the arrest was for dismissed? It's a weird situation.

Alright so they illegally took their picture to be used in an article meant to deface their reputation and illegally detained them.

What part of this aren't you getting?

They should sue the university then. They defo overstepped their authority and smeared them through the media.

I'm not completely sure that they "illegally took their picture". That's a routine thing they do whenever they PC or arrest someone on campus. Could be wrong though.

It is an illegal arrest so it is an illegal picture which just so happened to get in the right journalistic hands to smear them.

The arrest is illegal but it's not illegal for a cop to take your picture. It might result in civil compensation though as a case could be made for damage to reputation because of legal wrongdoing on the campus PD's part.

I'm not a lawyer though so take that with a grain of salt. That's just my laymans understanding of the situation.

Sounds like they have a nice juicy lawsuit then.

This obviously doesn't fall on the police. They are just following orders like the good lap dogs they are.

The campus is clearly at fault here and smells like a set up.

This. Even if there are no charges they will still be expelled, lose their investment on tuition and will have their employment prospects be permanently tainted. Free speech control in America exists, it's just been primarily economic so far.

I'm curious as to what what the harassment charge actually was. I'm assuming it was saying mean things and handing the kike a note about Palestinian genocide or some shit.

I think gavin mcinnes dick is getting dry, you should probably get back to work.

I would assume it's a personal thing. Why are you assuming these guys are activists? The Jew probaly ripped them off/owes them money or stole from them. Probaly an ex roommate or something like that. The note probaly said, "you owe us that money, you cheap, lying Jew fuck". Could have been an ex member of their band.

Campus police, for whatever reason, have all kinds of weird power to detain, take mugshots, and even temporarily ship people off to jail or juvie hall. They shouldn't have that kind of power but I've seen it happen a few times. It's disgusting.

????

Which is clearly illegal.

Because they're music majors at a notoriously liberal university. Remember the poop swastika? Obviously not 100%, but its not too far fetched to assume that they're liberal.

THE COPS SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE FACE

What the fuck is going on, anons? This is outraging me.

and liberals are known to be anti-semetic? I think many on here vastly over exaggerate liberal hate towards Israel.(It's kikebart tier tbh) When Libs criticize Israel it's usually couched in a way that totally avoids the the JQ. In fact they are openly hostile to those that do and label them as racist white supremacists. These kids were probaly screwed over by this Jew…So they were hot heads and threatened the Jew with a note.

They will be less of a drain on society when they are locked up.

what the hell, his letter says
I'm wondering if they made a big stink, handed them over, and the county just dropped the whole thing

hi fbi

why are cops for a college any less cops than cops for a town? they even have more assets than most towns. I got pulled over by campus police when I drove alongside a college once, it was basically like them having a tiny township.

and fuck legality, this shit is wrong regardless of who or where.

Nullum crimen sine lege, so no crime without a law defining that crime. With your first amendment i highly doubt this can be seen as a crime, unless thre is some precedent i'm missing here.

Being real cops doesn't mean they can enforce fake crimes. Besides, being "accredited" by whatever the fuck doesn't have anything to do with jurisdiction.

I'm Australian and we don't have campus police. I've always found the concept weird.

FAKE COPS

Because in America niggers can go to college but since there's no free petrol taps the abos avoid it.

They're recognized as licensed peace officers by the state of Missouri which is why they can work as police for a uni. As licensed peace officers they can act as backup to Columbia PD because they are officers, however there is a massive distinction between uni PD's and actual departments. That distinction being they are first and foremost the personal bitchboys of the university they work for. The dean and administrative cucks in charge tell the unicops what laws to enforce and when and are allowed to do so only when the department is considered as working directly for the university. There's a similar situation at a uni where I live and the PD there literally does not enforce the law and actively covers shit up because they are tied to the universities reputation. And they're incompetent as fuck to the point of not even having an SOP.

Would you look at that, a torposter that knows shitall about the subject of his remarks. That never happens.:^)

Expulsion for words.

Fuck jews.

Jews just can't catch a break.

It's pure fucking hearsay, there's no fucking evidence whatsoever.

This shouldn't even be an arrest. This is police malpractice.

a Redditers are the ones who say Normies, Normal Fag.

This situation seems exploitable.

All they would have is hearsay unless there is a past transgression.
They would have to literally fabricate evidence here. Unless they have voice recordings.

Besides the point - the speech shouldn't even be illegal. It's not even slanderous. It's just an opinion. Hate speech or "dangerous opinions" are not illegal.

I misread the article woops.

That might be enough evidence - though I bet it's fabricated.

Actually if we ever get the evidence I want us to scrutinise it.

1st amendment, this should be a slam dunk case, the couple tried for "terrorism" should be a slam dunk case on appeal.

They both have known jew surnames and first names. These guys or even one of them could be a jew. I'd confirm or refute that first. These faggots are clearly working to a frenzy for "antisemitism". They just pulled a false flag with the nationwide bomb scare.

They're gunning for our right to free spee.

They really need to sue, and get compensated for this attack on basic rights guaranteed by the US Constitution.

kys

freedom of speech:
denied

You won't. They'll claim they have shit ton of "evidence" that they have to go against them, but you'll more than likely have them only showing a couple notes or drawings and claiming it "came from them", meanwhile, for any witness testimonies, they could promise students a walk in the park graduation for lying in court and making up stories about how they were "previous victims".

Time to start having the police file the reverse charges against the fucking audacious kikels.

It's time for Christians to drop the bomb on these Jews. Spread the word: if you are charged with "anti-Semitic harassment" demand that the complainant be charged with anti-Japhethitic harassment.

As a Japhethite with protected First Amendment rights I should not be persecuted by special-interest Semitic protection laws.

Exactly. A school is a private organization and thus reserves the right to discipline their students as they see fit, including for speech (unfortunately), but this is AMERICA, we have FREE SPEECH, and thus these two youngsters have not committed a crime. It is perfectly legal to say ANYTHING in this country that is not an explicit threat.

I've never seen someone arrested for speech in the United States. These articles are always from the UK, wtf is happening.

The First Amendment really doesn't cover 'hate speech'…. So what good is it?

Wtf is going on, you can't be arrested for calling someone a name. Wtf people need to protest this

I'm sure that will work.

Literally how

Reported.

Surely.

You aren't very bright.

Lurk more or kill yourself normalfag piece of shit.

Commie thought police in Marxist indoctrination camps. Violence is long overdue.

I think the legal grounds they did it on were "harassment" but i'm not sure.

Read the thread, they were not detained by cops, they were detained by school police. Doesn't look like they'll be tried by the county either, even those the thought police did try to bring this to a DA. Guys should sue the school for violation of constitutional rights.

Even though the tough police* That's what happens when I try to post right after waking up.

Clearly I wasn't addressing you, Rabbi Defeatisteinbergbaum.

bump

>abc17news.com/news/crime/two-mu-students-arrested-for-harassment-anti-semitic-remarks/366363293
Is that your password?

Is that Link?

fug, was trying to copy the link when I replied

People would have said just ten years ago both these two examples would have been slam dunk cases in which any judge in merica woulda just tossed the thing out and filed disbarment proceedings against the DA.

But here we are.

Between this, the Georgia Confederate flag group and the Minnesota /k/ommandos they're cracking down on us but don't actually have the laws in place to do so. They're just flagrantly violating their authority to put people in prison that did nothing wrong.

If you're a racist or can be construed to be a racist you have no kind of legal rights or protections. Aliens are entitled to legal rights but you aren't. Keep this in mind as you operate. Free speech rights were designed to protect people exactly like us but the legal system is proceeding like it doesn't exist or the intent of free speech wasn't designed to protect the speech of those the judge disagrees with.

Keep in mind that if you are sentenced you will do every bit of the time to the day. The book will be thrown at you and you will receive the maximum possible sentence. Parolees have even less rights and racists do not get parole. There's still people in prison on our side from the 70s and 80s that did nothing wrong that are still denied parole to this day.

We're modern day pariahs. We have no rights. We are in a revolutionary struggle and we must be prepared to sacrifice everything. Our enemies will get it ten times worse. There will be retribution.

They weren't charged with anything. Toy campus police arrested them.

Colleges use some real fucking kikey application of the law to create their own police and assign the campus grounds as their jurisdiction.

Its taking the idea of private security and amping it way out of the bounds of what is lawful.

How is that even fucking legal? Corporations aren’t allowed to have their own police. Churches aren’t allowed. Why are fucking teachers?

If communist teachers can have their own police and courts, then so can we. Right Wing Courts. All you need are men and rifles. It's time to perform citizen arrests on those (((professors))) and put them on trial.

Thats what you think, goy

Sage for off topic, but are we being raided? So many FBI torposters screaming that we should go start the racewar right fucking now, and so many (1)s spamming lame insults to provoke a response.

user, I think you should read a little bit more about the Russian-Chechen war.

this is a public land-grant school. they're like a local government in their own right

this has been distributed over many threads and boards, but otherwise the last time I recall so many obvious feds and shills was around the time of Fed protests and LaVoy Finicum getting shot

Instead of getting mad, let us remember the past. When we were HIDING OUR POWERLEVELS.
Perhaps we should stay in the shadows a bit longer. Holla Forums didn't reach its current level overnight. It took 10 years (yes yes /n/)

thas what I'm thinking.

Did they physically threaten them?

This is America. I can call someone a nigger or a kike tapeworm if I want to and not get locked up

Sure
You pull your CCW

Play smart until the finish line is in sight.

Their desperate.

We have a new goal: trigger lefties without getting caught.

If you're a university student, it is your holy duty to trigger of every lefty on campus, and not get caught. The more extreme, the better, make the university spend millions covering up your messages.

Tell them Trump and Kek sentcha when you get there

University is daycare for the peter pan generation.

This is the correct way to do it:

KILL
YOU'RE
SELF

Leave no survivors and kill all witnesses. Problem solved.

You reap what you sow, burger.

kill you'reselve's
fify

1A doesn't cover "hate speech", 2A doesn't cover "military style weapons"

They are deliberately rewriting the Bill of Rights to not cover things it was explicitly intended to defend.

pretty sure you're just assblasted about being told to kill yourself self
kys

ACLU should be helping them with their paycheck soon.

Jews cry when you remind them they are a jew.

Only niggers like you can't spell or utilize correct capitalization.

Enrich your campus grounds with pages from the quran or torah.

It's the harassment laws.

You can probably call them a kike once and be fine, but you can't follow them around all day screaming kike and then call them 50 times a day followed by sending them a bunch of mail every day calling them a kike.

I'm no lawyer but it's the direct targeting that's probably illegal.

Not an official law fag yet, but I'd wager you're right, you can pretty much do and saw what you want in public, but as soon as you start doing what you described, then you're taking it to another level.

They're not in 'toy' jail or paying 'toy' bail or going to 'toy' court, are they.

Wasted dubs.
Music school can be quite enlightening. Seeing half-baked Jewish students get work in the field for paying half the dues, while blowing their inheritance redpilled many people over the last ten years or so. Trust me on this.

The wedge the left is showing regarding the Palestine situation should be kicked in as hard as possible, as well.

You don't get it, do you? Jews are the chosen ones. Might be you could get away with this if you were, I don't know, insulting your goy neighbor. If he's black you'd only have to worry about him chimping or muh dicking. Insulting niggers isn't illegal [yet]. But the Prophet Moses said "Behead those who insult the Chosen."

These universities are part of the power structure. If it was challenged in court, unless the court from the appellate courts all the way up to the Supreme Court are staffed with at least a 2/3s majority of sane, Constitution-abiding justices, this case would get shut down in a heartbeat. That's the reason that Trump's whole executive order on the refugee hold and extreme vetting is getting wrapped up for the time being (and it will probably get held up for another three to six months, in which time he will seek to make it permanent due to this judge's tampering), even though the court that did it invented both its reason and powers out of whole cloth.

The whole federalist system is out of whack. Neither the executive nor the judiciary are supposed to have delegated powers which they have - yet there they are. They're basically continuing to use war time and emergency powers even though we're ostensibly in a time of relative calm.

Not everyone that's a music major is a leftie. Despite trying to talk my little cousin out of it he's decided to major in music but he still was a Trump supporter.

Jesus was arrested immediately before they murdered him

So, can I be arrested for calling multiple people a kike on twitter and denying the holocaust? What the fuck is this? The jewdicial system is pulling all kinds of bullshit lately.