Mexican Hillary Employee, Dan Grilo, Attacks Slain Soldier's Widow

Who is this mother fucker, and who employs him now, because god knows any employer worth their salt would drop this piece of shit like bad news after seeing what he did.

He locked down his twitter and deleted his account, but too bad, because I have the archives:

Archived tweet:
archive.is/CEXjf

Archive of his account:
archive.is/N4HuG

Account suggests he worked on the Clinton campaign, but I want to know more. Come one anons, I want to see justice done here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IOVSp
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/5/obama-stonewalls-seal-team-6-extortion-17-helicopt/
archive.is/AwQU1
archive.is/fN6uM
archive.is/GFNoX
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/former-clinton-volunteer-in-hot-water-after-swipe-at-widow-fallen-seal.html
archive.is/kUIXx
beaconofmasoniclight.blogspot.com/2007/10/who-is-widow.html
libertyadvisorgroup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feed him to the frogs.

Physiognomy is real

He's the Chief Operating Officer of Liberty Advisor Group. His bosses are:

csmith @libertyadvisorgroup.com
mhester @libertyadvisorgroup.com
slyons @libertyadvisorgroup.com

Someone on twitter found his workplace: Liberty Advisors Group

Anyone attack the mumps girl yet?

Personal:

Dan lives in Chicago, IL with his wife Deb and curiously small dog, a four pound Maltese. Originally from Brazil, he is passionate about Formula 1 and fast cars. To relax, Dan enjoys cooking, reading and traveling to remote beaches to enjoy the occasional cigar and rum.
- See more at: http:// www.libertyadvisorgroup.com/about-us/team/dan-grilo#sthash.RAhVssoe.dpuf

Fucking hue filth.

I'll call them tomorrow and snitch on him but for now send a bunch of emails to his bosses here with pictures of the tweet.

POSTAN IN A STICKY
Guess that means I get to send emails.

BAD HOMBRE

He's fucked.

Maybe the quickest back-pedaling in the history of twitter.

Nah bitch. That's not how free speech works.

Never forget these sick fucks deserve the rope

He's going to get raped. Here's to hoping he gets fired, divorced, destitute and ultimately murdered.

Good job user

Friendly reminder that people like this stupid fucking spic were berating Trump for WEEKS about him DEFENDING HIMSELF against that stupid muzzie gold star family.

Good night taco. The Neckining is coming.

And they were sacred and untouchable then.

So you're saying you didn't insult this woman with the proper vernacular?

he's already deleted his account

ALL SHITSKINS MUST HANG

How's this lads? Sent it to his bosses

Pretty fucking stupid for an IT spic. The internet is forever.

oh god that's a thumbnail, what a fool I am

just gas me tbh mods

That was a nice touch. Good job.

You think that gives him power over us?

it really isn't surprising
Democrats are really retarded

The face of evil.

I was surprised by how long the ovation went on, but I can't imagine how it must have touched Mrs. Owens, and fed her already hot emotions; she couldn't really sit down until the clapping ended, and who'd want to be the first to stop applauding at such a touching moment.

Subhumans like Grilo are the cancer that is killing the USA. May there never be peace with shitlibs until we repay them their evil works in full, and not one of them remains within 100 miles of sight of our southern border.

I'm retweeting these links and the tweet and archives all across Twitter. We need to get a hashtag going for this right now. #GoldStarWives or something

Trump kept it going. You could hear him clapping a bit slower and the major applause ceased only when he stopped clapping. She deserves to know that there are still a hell of a lot of Americans that give a shit about people like her, her husband, and the rest of their country.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

I'm doing the same now user. That looks brilliant and something similar I recommend everyone follow through on. Don't forget to add the archive links and the screenshot of his tweet.

Kek

WEW LADS IT'S HAPPENING THE POWER OF TWITTER COMPELS YOU

He's saying he's sorry there are consequences for his actions

Makes my blood boil that this fucker smears my country. Hues will hue once we get our Trump in 2018, Bolsonaro.

Don Jr. tweet archive: archive.is/IOVSp

Faggot shills are trying to slide the board right now with duplicate threads with three day old news. I'm genuinely curious to dig deeper into this man they clearly don't want us waging war against him and getting him fired. Just what the fuck does Liberty Group Advise on and who do they advise and who funds them?

It's too late. Don Jr. tweeted about it and plebbit has picked it up.

(checked and kek'd)
If you guys want some ammo to argue with leftists about this, especially since Owens' father is trying to be a thorn in Trump's side, bring up the Extortion 17 helicopter shoot down. That's the one that killed a large number of SEALs, some of which were involved in the bin Laden raid. Obama completely shut down any investigation as to what happened to them, and news of the whole thing was suppressed almost entirely. Very few people even know about it. Meanwhile, Trump has already agreed to do a full investigation of the raid that killed Owens.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/5/obama-stonewalls-seal-team-6-extortion-17-helicopt/

(Heiled)
Dubs of the Fuhrer confirm this motherfucker will resign in the morning

I wonder why.

MAKE IT SO

Thanks for re-posting those user. Extortion 17 is a good window into the rest of the events with the OBL raid for those that are willing to look.

I'm guessing people will discount the witnesses who lived nearby who didn't agreed with the meme zero dark thirty movie narrative.

Holla Forums I'm not gonna lie I cried when Mrs. Owens received a standing ovation. That was powerful.

Faggot, I was fully erect out from pure American pride and Ivanka standing next to her like the Aryan goddess she is.

Best comeback I have is you got your dick hard for a Jew user. You know what to do.
>>>/gasyourself/

/ourguy/ confirmed

The POTUS is the greatest marketing God I think I've ever seen

Why is Kushner smirking?

Oh Dan, you done F'd up big!!

He was crying during the segment
Him and Ivanka both. It was pretty moving tbqh and the sense of Patriotism right now in America is at it's highest point since 9/11

Kikes love to see goyim sad.

She's not a Jew, only married to one temporarily. It was Trump's sacrifice to the (((powers))), and serves as a great defense mechanism when he's accused of antisemitism. On the day of the rope, her kike husband will hang too.

because, kike.

I can always imagine these "apologies" coming with a sigh, an eye roll, and probably written as quickly as possible. They're so completely without effort or the kind of emotion they otherwise thrive off of- instead, it sounds like it was written while reading a book on "How to apologize".

Fucking parasites.

Off Topic but semi related even MSNBC says the democratic party is in shambles and their response was horrific

I can't tell which of the huefolk are worse, the scum in the favela or the ones at the top of the heap

People are just going to have to accept that Trump likes Israel and sees the difference between the Jews who live in Israel and the Jews who control the world.
Not all white people are globalist democrats. And not all Jews run the world.
Trump sees Israel as useful.

Interesting how the dyke kike tries to diminish the abject failure of the democrats' response video by saying how hard it is to follow up the President, then makes a comparison to how much better it was than Bobby Jindal's effort.

I truly believe that the Donald will out jew the jew when it comes to global domination.

So, any bets on how long it'll take before his ass gets canned? I'm guessing within 24 hours.

3edgy5me

HITLER DUBS CONFIRMED. KEK IS PISSED.

Such is the fate of every Brazilian, one way or another…

I believe he will do a lot more than that tbqh fam.

Common guys, get your howler monkeys right.

Because he's a filthy kike.

I have observed your digits and found them to be righteous.

No no no, let's not stop here. Let's show this to his employers and mass complain about his heartless, volatile rhetoric in which we will never use their service again until he is fired.

BLOOD IN THE WATER
DESCEND

Gay as fuck

DUBS HAVE SPOKEN

Pic related?

heh

DUBS HAVE CONFIRMED

Find his address. I'll be in Chicongo next week.

that's the go code to rip this faggot to bits.
what else we got aside from his employers email addresses?

Gamergate worked with letters and autism. Do us all a favour and neck yourself schlomo

If by "worked" you mean "did nothing because people sent letters instead of taking any real action" then yes. Worked.

The tweet made a couple news stories so far:

Kikebart: archive.is/AwQU1
Shorenews: archive.is/fN6uM

I want to see more evidence of anons contacting his employers in this thread.

This guy is so fucked.

Oh, no, don't get me wrong. I think it's an excellent tactic to remove this single piece of shit for something that simply is indefensible.

I just take exception to the fact that you think those idiots did anything but squander an excellent opportunity to bring about real change to an industry with nothing but problems.

God,I love that man.Death to taco

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

(checked)
Dubs confirm. The internet never forgets and rarely (if ever) forgives.

REMINDER
Nancy Pelosi was on Kyle Odom's list as a notable Reptilian.

That was pretty good.

fukkin sent m8

Honestly, it made me physically ill to watch the people who signed off on these illegal wars, who fund these groups with MosSaud, who are making millions with defense contractors, who use FISA to bypass their constitutional restrictions, clap and "show respect" for a widow of a dead soldier. It's their fault he's dead and they couldn't give one flying fuck about it. They got rich, they got muh influence, and they're all eager to keep doing it. If Trump can just get term limits in place he'd be the greatest president in 200 years.

Don't worry mate, there were some moments where they weren't standing and were slower to get up than the rest that make it very hard for anyone who watched this to not feel how you feel.

I am a vet myself. Watching that made me choke up a bit last night.

You have my sword user let's crucify this cocksucker.

Man this. I had to look away, fuck I love this timeline so much.

Crowley? Richard Spencer did. lol

Has this motherfucker had his life deconstructed yet?

Working in it, he's already gone into e-hiding.

It's saying the emails of his bosses are invalid.

here here

Her split tongue wanted to break out.
Trump will have to use stakes since .45 won't work on her skull.

Leftists don't laugh. They cackle, and this one was so forced you can tell it was rehearsed. They're trying to save face by acting like they can laugh at themselves.
They're going to start knifing each other over mistakes now to show how "objective" they are, but those who get knifed will take it personally and be out for blood. It's going to be fun to watch them slaughter each other.

Rh- Aryan reptilian master race speaking here on behalf of my people: Argentinian Jews (more specifically all Jews) are not white. They are Rh+ rhesus monkey untermensch.

What a piece of shit. Obviously has no respect for our military or people in grieving.

Man some of yall are just as bad as the leftist.

This is a kike move…this is America..the guy is a fucking faggot but going after his job is a kike move.

Fucking die, Chaim.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking normalfaggot.

bernie can't hide either

There is no denying this guy deserves a horrible death. I just think taking a move from the left is beneath us. There is much more we could do.

CHECKED

The left didn't conceive of consequences for one's actions, if anything, they've historically denied they exist.

is it wrong to fap to this?

REMOVE FEIJOADA

Yeah, you are right, however calling someones company because they are shitheads in order to get them fired. That is one of the major tactics the left has used for the past 10 years.

I just think it is low hanging fruit, reddit tier and a leftist tactic.

What is this cuckservative desire to not win but play fair? Fuck off, this is a meme war.

on every single level user

Of course it's dirty. It's a page right out of their book. But they would never show us anywhere close to the level of respect you suggest giving this guy

No, I am not suggesting we give the guy respect. That is where you are wrong. I am suggesting finding a better way to destroy him. Lets not stoop to their level.

then start suggesting different ways to destroy they guy instead of acting like some morally superior faggot.

You don't have the stomach for what is coming.

stop being a weakling, he needs to get absolutely destroyed

How about starting with a full dox and swatting his home?

I don't think the Democrats really know how fucked they are in 2018. Their reaction to his speech showed how much they truly hate America in general. They were in the audience wearing their white "suffragette" outfits and stupid lapel pins attached to bullshit causes like a bunch of college students. Then they just scatter like a bunch of cockroaches after the speech like a bunch of children.

There were a handful of Dems that applauded Trump's patriotism and actually care about the future of this country though, that made me hopeful.

This speech really was a major turning point in US politics, Trump made it clear who was in charge and what the future is going to look like.

boo hoo little widow/

Fuck off.

To be fair, US army fights for Israel, so I can see why many Holla Forumsacks wouldn't want to honor them.

Who is the mumps girl?

>instead, dox him and send the SWAT team to his house and hopefully they kill him

I genuinely like this guy.

That's what you call shelling Syrian army positions, right? archive.is/GFNoX

If you had the They Live! glasses, there would be no difference.

It's total war. You exploit every weakness. You take the high road and the low road. Own them both.

If you think it isn't worth your time then fine go do something else.

I can appreciate where you're coming from, but on the other hand, fuck 'em they had their chance for this to be civil. They declined.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/former-clinton-volunteer-in-hot-water-after-swipe-at-widow-fallen-seal.html

That's what I'm talking about. Fuck em

Noice.
♫ another one bites the dust hey hey ♫

Faux apologies are worse.

Holla Forums delivers

My mood would improve if his entire family was killed.

kek, the loudmouth beaner didn't make it through a single working day before it was all ogre.

In case you'd like the alternative
archive.is/kUIXx

Other anons caught that depersonification, right?
Ho Lee Shit.

I… did not catch that.
Subtle af.

I would like to fuck with the dworkin kike, but he's obviously just trying to get attention, probably for credibility for whatever shekels he begs for.

nah, it was just a bit awkward, people say "human capable of x" all the time

This fucking guy

So subtle I don't get it

"Beyond", though usually used to imply 'greater than', does not inherently connote direction.

Trips of truth

DEHUMANIZE THEM AND FACE TO BLOODSHED?

Also this. We're in a war for survival and any means that advance our interests and wound our enemies are worthy.

You're a faggot. "finding another way" has been what cucked Republicans have been saying they'll do for decades. That's why we were losing until Trump.

Use all of them tactics against them. All of them.

Yeah, and now we're using it, and we've been using it for a while. Welcome to hatechan, faggot.

Turnabout is fair play, user.

This kinda shilling right here. This mentality. GTFO Justin Trudeau. Time to stop being cuckservatives and start storming the trenches these lefties fight from. Dox their fucking kids and shop nudes of their parents. Even the family pet gets it. There is no moral highground in war. Kill or be killed.

I don't like it to be honest. But that's just the way things are now. So we can either accept that fact and use it against them or we get run over.

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Classic.

HAHAHAHA FIRED YOU FUCKING SHILL
Never let these faggots convince you we're wrong.

He lost his job and Trump Jr. retweeted it.

Are you the son of a widow?

MASONIC PERSONAL ARMY REQUEST. THE WIDOW IS A CODE WORD FOR FREEMASON.

KEEP GETTING CUCKED
beaconofmasoniclight.blogspot.com/2007/10/who-is-widow.html

How do you think this got on the fake fox news?
You are playing ball with the elite.

So who's next, esse?

All of the rage about this is about kikeling virtue signaling. The widow is a play on words. Go after fox news for using masonic virtue signaling.

More Mexicans, then?

Lel more kikelings kiking out about le widows

PR cuck please go and stay go.

Salty OP. Fuck all widows they are used to allow freemasonry

you have to be falseflagging at this point

Masonry is just one big gaslighting organization.

I heard this guy just resigned from Liberty Advisors Group. Good job guys.

No that is ridiculous but the getting people to stop people who say anything bad about some random widow reeks of virtue signaling

If this was not about a widow you would not care.
Therefore the widow aspect is what is being used to conduct this. That is virtue signaling.

Yeah, I guess we're just right-wins SJW's.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Well done, lads. One down, millions to go.

http: //www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/01/former-clinton-volunteer-in-hot-water-after-swipe-at-widow-fallen-seal.html

Because of the widow aspect.

Did you even read the guy's tweet you faggot? Was that just "anything bad" in your mind? Do you really think we're trying to get everybody to stop saying anything negative about anybody else because we're the worldwide happiness police? We're not virtue signaling for Owens' wife, we're attacking degenerate leftists because they are devoid of all morality. They are feeling the consequences of their words now, and you're the one uncomfortable with that?

Honestly, what's your point?

After being called a white supremacist, a nazi, and literally Hitler, just for being white and conservative… I'm comfy with being called a right wing SJW. I am now immune to the left's name calling. Helicopter rides coming soon. The saxon is beginning to hate again and I like the way it feels. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

The wording in all of these articles all of this is purely about the fucking widow. That is my problem. Maybe I am in the wrong here but I believe the widow aspect is not about this woman its about using us to do masonic dirty work. Any elite that reads this will think to themselves "those old codgers are still at it" WE ARE BEING USED.

I'm honestly kind of impressed CTR or whatever they call themselves these days could find anyone brave enough to risk doing this kind of thing. You're alright, you get meme'd out of existence last.

ya tbqh that SEAL Owens is probably still alive somewhere smoking fat blunts. whole thing was a psyop to give Trump a presidential moment of taking care of the womyns.

If you aren't a shill you're hopelessly dense.

If you're a CTR employee, don't go to work tomorrow. Some of you guys are ok.

libertyadvisorgroup com/statement

Hitler dubs never lie.

he shouldn't be eligible for unemployment for termination with cause. you are allowed to challenge it and something on linked in would be good when he is looking for another job

Exactly my thought. Only on Holla Forums is it more socially acceptable to call for someone's death than to campaign to get them fired from their job.

Good, but they'll probably just rehire him in two weeks once the news cycle buries this story.

And that's why this place is amazing.

Pro tip for any devious anons. Find someone on linkedin that works with your enemy but isn't listed as a reference on their profile. Create a new linkedin and clone the co-worker's profile as close as you can, then leave a negative reference on your enemy. This also works for a variety of other purposes where having a given CV would be helpful, you just need to find the person with the qualifications you need and then "become" them.

Checking dem devious dubs of truth

Her earlobe is bigger than my nutsack on a cold day.

Ahahaha fuck he's such a Holla Forumsock.

Reminder that ear and nose cartilage grows throughout life… so you have that prospect to look forward to, user. pelosi is still as ugly as sin, though

He's a PR-Shill. Stop replying to posts like his.