Kill All Namefags

ENDING ALL NAME FAGGOTRY

So we took out TRS, they're over. A good first step. But now we need to focus on bringing down all facefag, namefag e-celebs on the right. Who is most vulnerable now? Red Ice seems like a good target as they are/were European. If they don't reside in the U.S. what they're doing is illegal in Sweden where they're from. We could easily get them arrested.

Our every breath should be dedicated to destroying these namefags and facefags and stamping out external web use among Holla Forumsacks. Never spread our memes to normalfags again, they'll just steal them and exploit them for namefag purposes. Keep it secret. Keep it safe. The fewer people see our memes the better. Do you want normalfags misusing your memes? No.

So here's the list of people who we need to ruin and lets not forget the ultimate namefag and facefag on the right: Donald Trump. This kike shill has to go down. But in the mean time we need to focus on these tumors:

Basically anyone who tries to appropriate Holla Forums memes who has an internet space has to fucking burn.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TnftN
archive.is/oE5OB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

being this jewish

Yikes. You reek of the jewiest kike that's ever tried to post on the internet.

Yeah, no. Don't be a useful idiot here. Just ignore the namefags and eceleb bullshit and focus attacks on leftards and kikes for now.

How's it going Holla Forums?

I can tell you're a leftist trying to false flag. It's as plain as day. But I won't let you know how I know :^)

no more brother wars

Bigger fish to fry than meme sites, jew.

Fuck off already.

Fucking TRS kike shills

well that was obvious

TRS was taken down because they tried to change Holla Forums (never try to do that) and as it turns out it was run by a dude married to a malignant kikette. There's no reason to attack anybody else on the right, save your energy for the enemy. "Namefags/e-celebs" are great for spreading redpills, bumplocking threads about them is the right balance between "shush the faggotry" and "don't d&c" imo

goddamn, you're really bad at this.

>>>/trs/

oort oort oort

There might still be one person, see: >>>/trs/2759

Kill yourself retard, fuck off back where you came from.

not a bad idea persay, but why not attack the left first?

bad bait thread

These other outlets are stealing Holla Forums memes. They use names. They use the kiked internet. This is enough justification for their bloody slaughter. kys.

It's called divide and conquer aka D&C

Punching right is ok if the punching is justified. Anyone affiliated with TRS should get punched but this list is idiotic, it didn't even include countercurrents and Grindr Greg.

The left is irrelevant. We have to destroy the traitors on the right that would dare use a name or facefag. Destroy them all.

Nice false flag, TRSodomite. The Alt Kike will fall on its own, as is the nature of "big tent" faggotry. Also this.

The left isn't irrelevant. Namefagging is only part of the problem but not all namefags are equal. Choose your battles

It's an obvious TRS false flag. They've been pulling this shit since we exposed Kike Eunuch's wife.

Enoch's downfall was nicely timed with Spencer's website launch. Maybe this is payback.

They just want an excuse to keep calling us "antifachan". Spencer was one of the only people who stood with Enoch, they'll never turn on him.

We have to destroy all namefag and facefag activity on the right. Matt Heimbach is another target I forgot to mention. He has to go down as well.

Of course he stood by Enoch. But Enoch started the Heilgate bullshit in Philly which caused a lot of headaches for Spencer. These guys are all trying to make a living and there ain't that much money to go around. They will need to consolidate. Johnson and Spencer hate each other. Johnson threw his lot in with TRS. I bet that shit is driving a lot of the drama.

How you gonna destroy Heimbach? he uses his real name and opposes sodomites thats better than most of the rest.

Heilgate got Spencer attention, that's all he cares about it. He's who invited Atlantic in to film, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was his idea.

We utilize antifa to get him removed. It should be easy. If he would have had the balls to show up in sacramento he would have been ripped limb from limb but he predictibly pussied out.

Maybe, but it definitely caused him some real headaches. He is trying to go mainstream and now Depeche Mode dont want to be his friends.

He supported Enoch but his crew hardly ever appears on any of the TRS stuff.

Good Idea, you have their phone number? We should definitely align with Antifa. Let us know how that works out for you.

Well I'd say the fact that this thread is 5 hours old and hasn't been deleted or even so much as anchored tells me all I need to know about this fucking place.

It has been anchored.

He took Enoch to DC for the Deploraball After Party, I think they're still tight.

We'll so though, I guess. It would be nice if those two cancerous factious went to war with each other.

>>>/trs/

You can leave anytime sodomite.

This is now a Reactionary Jew thread

>Faceberg: archive.is/TnftN
>Friends: archive.is/oE5OB

Kill yourself you kike retard.

You do know who owns 8ch right? Wew lads.

Nice try Chaim, how about you let your ANTIFAggot pets do their own work for once.

b8