Who controls your mind 2017

I want to remake this image myself and have it be perfectly factual, and give it an update while I'm on it, but the process is quite time-consuming.

If you have the time, pick a random place on the table, startpage the name in that position, and then startpage the name for any Jewish links. Valid sources include the usual big media, biographies, books, statements by the people themselves, statements by people who personally know the person in question or the person's family, participation in Jewish events, onomastics websites, etc. Invalid sources are blogs (especially politicized ones), stormfront-tier websites and other obviously crappy sources. Post the info in the thread and I'll add it to the table. I'll show examples in the next post.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.
techcrunch.
people.equilar.
investor.yahoo.
jta.org/2010/12/10/fundermentalist/zuckerberg-among-nine-new-jewish-individuals-and-families-to-take-the-giving-pledge
archive.is/tBvLi
thejc.com/lifestyle/features/the-social-network-how-jewish-is-facebook-1.18752
archive.is/tm1rP
accel.com/team/jim-swartz
archive.is/wFfKD
newyorker.com/magazine/2011/07/11/a-womans-place-ken-auletta
archive.is/5ELM8
bizjournals.com/stlouis/blog/biznext/2014/04/priory-graduate-named-facebook.html
archive.is/swkEm
investor.fb.com/corporate-governance/default.aspx
archive.is/Z6Ycd
en.wikipedia.
abcnews.
disneyabcpress.
variety.
politico.
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/12/rupert-murdoch-announces-fox-news-management-changes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Publications
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0025995#abstract0
my.mixtape.moe/rwvexv.xlsx
archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1996/12/23/219864/index.htm
marketwatch.com/story/comcast-to-buy-nbc-stake-as-venture-formed-2009-12-03
nbcumv.com/programming/msnbc/exec-bios?network=33138
my.mixtape.moe/stpbuf.xlsx
ethercalc.net/
tldrlegal.com/license/common-public-attribution-license-version-1.0-(cpal-1.0)
opensource.org/licenses/CPAL-1.0
ethercalc.org/privacy.png
ethercalc.org/mejgoam5az6z
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll play. I'm gonna start searching asap. bumping

Bump

Once it's all filled up you should add a pie chart on the side like the 2015 version.

I'm down.
**should the new version include sources or is that too much for the image?**

Including a second page at the bottom just for sources would be ideal. Even though people can google/bing search the names and companies… they won't. Then they will claim the sources used are bullshit. So IMHO having a list of sources at the bottom would be a big improvement.

You should add a fourth color/symbol for homosexual

Is there a good online spreadsheet editor that allows simultaneous editing? We can't use google docs for obvious reasons.

Post the examples for how you want the info and I'll start working on it.

any more like these would be greatly appreciated

Yahoo/Altaba:

Yahoo is (kinda) no longer Yahoo, it has been broken up (traded under Remain Co.) and is currently as of this posting being restructured. Broken up for sale and renamed most likely to easily be purchased by Verizon. However the sale isn't going very quickly for whatever reason. However, it seems to be currently keeping the name of Yahoo!.

Founders remain the same.

CEO & President:
Marissa Mayer is now listed and mostly credited as CEO (although some places as CEO & President, She is more technically CEO as president falls under someone under Verizon it seems.)
crunchbase. com/person/marissa-mayer

Owner: Verizon
techcrunch. com/2017/01/09/marissa-mayer-resigning-from-yahoo-board-as-company-renames-itself-altaba/

Chairman:
Eric K. Brandt (unknown, looks jewish but unconfirmed. need more info.)
people.equilar. com/bio/eric-brandt-dentsply-international/salary/455231
investor.yahoo. net/directors.cfm

Chief Editor: N/A

I don't see Breitbart on here. We should also include sources viewed as less hostile to us, since they often have Jews involved too. A good non-media example is the Federation for American Immigration Reform, which shares our immigration restrictionist vision yet has several Jews on its board and staff. Founder Andrew Breitbart is in a gray area, since he was raised Jewish and practiced, but was adopted and I think ethnically White.

Facebook
jta.org/2010/12/10/fundermentalist/zuckerberg-among-nine-new-jewish-individuals-and-families-to-take-the-giving-pledge
archive.is/tBvLi
thejc.com/lifestyle/features/the-social-network-how-jewish-is-facebook-1.18752
archive.is/tm1rP
Accel Partners, not sure if they have jewish connections
accel.com/team/jim-swartz
archive.is/wFfKD
newyorker.com/magazine/2011/07/11/a-womans-place-ken-auletta
archive.is/5ELM8
bizjournals.com/stlouis/blog/biznext/2014/04/priory-graduate-named-facebook.html
archive.is/swkEm

investor.fb.com/corporate-governance/default.aspx
archive.is/Z6Ycd

As I said in the last thread, if we could use some word other than 'Goy', that would be superior. It's not a word that's known at all to the target, and when image quality degrades, it looks like 'Gay'. I've seen multiple instances of people wondering why gays had so many spots on the chart.

I agree, calling ourselves goys is retarded alt-kike shit. We are whites, and we are not ashamed to call ourselves white.

I always just thought it was a way of making fun of people when they defend jews.

You've got some bullshit in there. Fucking Hulu? The New York POST? Nigga…

It's still good to make a "jews vs. the world" situation clear, because it's the truth.

If a black hates jews too (he should), then we can be allies in that regard.

ABC Entertainment / ABC News / ABC Family:

Founders remain the same.

President:
ABC News: James Goldston (probably jewish!!) en.wikipedia. org/w/index.php?title=ABC_News&oldid=666783696
abcnews. go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/04/james-goldston-named-president-of-abc-news/
ABC Entertainment: Channing Dungey disneyabcpress. com/abc/abc-executives/
ABC Studios: Patrick Moran (unknown, looks goy.) variety. com/2016/tv/news/abc-studios-patrick-moran-president-contract-renewal-1201853827/

Owner: Walt Disney Company

Chairman: N/A (not structured as such)

Chief Editor: Nate Silver (sometimes) (jewish: politico. com/story/2012/10/answer-this-nate-silver-082071) See also: FiveThirtyEight, ESPN (also owned by disney)

include "Unclear" as an option, theres no use making guesses about something if you really dont know.

also, for Fox News President
foxnews.com/us/2016/08/12/rupert-murdoch-announces-fox-news-management-changes.html
Jack Abernethy and Bill Shine
unclear for both of them, if anyone can find some reliable information on whether or not they are jewish that would be good

warning: your source cherrypicks boats that took slaves over to america, in reality there were hundreds if not thousands of other boats that were involved in the slave trade, and comparing the per-capita rate of boat ownership for jews and gentiles there isnt a bit difference

Didn't kikes have a unproportional amount if slaves owned vs their population?

hmmm, not sure about that, big if true.
find me a source and i will believe you, but a lot of those slave trade claims come from that nation of islam book, which is not seen as trustworthy in the eyes of most people.

Guess the only thing would be to show their views on negroes during slavery times and how they weren't any different from muh evil whitey.

The following passages are from Dr. Raphael's book Jews and Judaism in the United States a Documentary History (New York: Behrman House, Inc., Pub, 1983), pp. 14, 23-25.

"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.

"This was no less true on the North American mainland, where during the eighteenth century Jews participated in the 'triangular trade' that brought slaves from Africa to the West Indies and there exchanged them for molasses, which in turn was taken to New England and converted into rum for sale in Africa. Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport in the late 1760's and early 1770's dominated Jewish slave trading on the American continent."

For fucks sake
If you have more than 2 colors the image is WORTHLESS, it will NOT redpill ANYONE if you can't flood the image with one color over another. Look at 2012 version for best format.
T. Work in public relations

the whole thing needs help. The format, companies (because the big six own many of these below them…) and it needs to be simple and easy to understand.

this isn't just for us, it is also for normies.

You absolutely should not add a pie chart, keep it as simple as possible, a child should understand it. A pie is a distraction from the main chart. Do mention in small text near the bottom that jews make up 2/100 of the population.

Add Advance Publications to the list of companies, they own a ton of magazines + reddit and the discovery channel and more. Privately owned by two crusty old kike brothers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_Publications

Maybe having a row for publication companies might be good. After all, university students might hate the people who force them to shell out $200 on a book just because it's full of pictures or can't be pirated because it's the latest edition/has an internet component. Also, research publication companies such as Elsevier.

that sounds like it would be better done separately, that is the type of thing that only affects some people some of the time. Media is ubiquitous

bump against the TORpedo spammers

Publishing companies are an important component of who controls the minds of the masses. They should, however, be a separate spreadsheet/info graphic. The target for this is primarily college students and parents of school kids.

elaborate

The Network of Global Corporate Control

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0025995#abstract0

Bump

Op please use yellow instead of blue for nonwhites the way the previous versions did.

bump

this needs to be made.

Then pick a company and dig.

Have you updated the image OP? Are you still here?

Here's the image as an excel sheet, if that helps.
my.mixtape.moe/rwvexv.xlsx

MSNBC

Phil Griffin

N/A

Tom Rogers, via a joint operation between NBC and Microsoft
archive.fortune.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/1996/12/23/219864/index.htm

51% Comcast, 49% General Electric
marketwatch.com/story/comcast-to-buy-nbc-stake-as-venture-formed-2009-12-03

Elisabeth Sami (Senior Vice President roles are shared between several different executives, Sami is listed as general SVP)

Andrew Lack

Executive bios: nbcumv.com/programming/msnbc/exec-bios?network=33138

Do with this what you will.

I made a version of it myself, with all the info gathered so far.
my.mixtape.moe/stpbuf.xlsx
Is there a collaborative document editor that isn't kike-owned? It will be difficult to keep things in sync otherwise.

I looked into it and found this:
ethercalc.net/
It claims to be Free Software and is licensed under CPAL 1.0, which appears fairly free:
tldrlegal.com/license/common-public-attribution-license-version-1.0-(cpal-1.0)
opensource.org/licenses/CPAL-1.0
For the moment, we can use EtherCalc's public server to host, but it would be preferable for a Holla Forumsack to run one, as their privacy policy indicates that they do store IP addresses, and they promise neither total availability or reliability.
ethercalc.org/privacy.png

Here is the link with the current version:
ethercalc.org/mejgoam5az6z

I thought it said "Gay" instead of "Goy" at the bottom.

Side note, you might want to change "Goy" to "White".

Bumping for visibility.

what the actual fuck are you talking about?
pie charts visualize statistics.
my eyebrows and hair have become one.

Two things that should be prominent in the image are the 2% or 0.2% Jewish population figure, and a link to an archive/pastebin of sources.

isn't it Jews? pretty sure Jewish intellectuals control everyone's mind. Christianity is basically Judiasm for the Goyim and has controlled the western discourse for thousands of years.

The only solution is to invent a new religion, like that frog thing.

Also these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_antisemitism
Read a fucking book, you uneducated nigger. I'm so tired of ignorant bullshit from secularist faggot hipsters and teenagers that are rebelling against mommy and daddy and finally just discovered that there's other religious systems besides the Abrahamic ones. I'm serious, fucking read so you can actually contribute something of value to a conversation.

questions.org/attq/why-did-many-jewish-leaders-hate-jesus-christ-and-the-apostolic-church/
That's how a Jew in Israel views Christianity. ==He's 100% right.==

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism
This is true for both Catholics and Protestants. Those of both groups who've done their homework will realize that Jews are not their "elder brothers." They're the synagogue of Satan.
Muh 6 gorillion is what screwed this all up.

By the way, the phrase "synagogue of Satan" is found in scripture.

Revelation chapter 3, verses 7 through 9.
That's referring to Jesus.

That was written by the apostle John on the isle of Patmos a few years after the Jewish temple had been destroyed by Titus. The same John that wrote this, in John chapter 8,

A bit of a sidenote to help clarify something that can be easily misunderstood and often trips up many new Christians. I make no claim of expertise in ancient languages, but the term translated as "who had believed" here is pepisteukotas. (πεπιστευκότας) It's an active perfect participle, so a verb used like an adjective to denote a completed action.

In the New Testament there's multiple different kinds of "belief" or "faith." This would be an example of that shallow, temporary belief that doesn't take root, described in Matthew 13. That's why by the end of this passage the same Jews were trying to murder Jesus as had believed at the start.

>They said to Him, “We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God.” Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me. Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word. You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me. Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me? He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God.”

To call another Jew a Samaritan is literally the same thing as calling someone a halfbreed, a subhuman, a worthless mutt.
Dual-Covenant faggots BTFO. No special treatment for Jews, the old covenant is fully deprecated.

If you still think Christianity is Judaism for goyim, you need to have your head examined. That or you're a shill trying to spread baseless FUD.

I'm onto you, kike

Don't fucking reply to him, religious discussion is an easy way to kill any thread

Nobody can promise that.

Be sure to check their spouses. A lot of gentiles have jewish ones.

Bump before the mods lock this thread.

Don't think the founders have changed.

Invent, eh? Kek wasn't invented, it was found. You come up with invented religion, and scientology is the most relevant one. You won't be having your desired outcome if you don't subvert Christianity or Islam.
So is governance, so would the solution be to invent new governance? No, it is to replace the governance. Sure, you can do both with heroin. Not a better option necessarily.

bump

Bump. Quit the religion shit flinging and let's get on topic. By the way, why not make green "non-jews" and cut out the blue category? Any gentile who understands and works to undermine the jew is a useful ally.

I don't have time to contribute but I'm bumping because The Who controls your mind graphics were my first redpill and what made me question the narrative and dig into the holocaust. Your doing gods work user. Keep it up.

bump, sticky would be great

I like the color choices for jew and goy. Green is associated with positives and red is associated with negatives in people's minds. Giving non-whites a neutral color is questionable however.

Bumping bcause this is worthwhile! Let's keep it up anons!

That Saverin is jewish-brazilian (probably Sephardite), just like in US, we have a considerable jewish diaspora here who are also known for owning a good portion of the media.

Sources perhaps in a pastebin, ghostbin or whatever non-pozzed bin.

No you fucking kike, if you're going to use hebrew then call us gentiles like the 2015 one, but don't you dare call us cattle.

Call them white and non-white.

CHAIRMAN AND CEO OF COMCAST
BRIAN L ROBERTS IS A JOO

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_L._Roberts

I can help out more later.

a updated version is very welcome

have a bump

We need to add more news sources and move the most relevant ones to the top