4 AM

Losing control?

Are you going to play that game you said you'd play today?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

I'm the board owner of /4am/ now. We have a meta thread up if you wish to discuss the the board. I also strongly encourage everyone to take a look at this thread. >>>/4am/1352 Castle will be making a /4am/ picture, but needs you to let him know what you want in it and what it should be like in general.

Hey fags, I'm going shopping with my fam soon, so I'll stick around for a bit

How's it going fags?

dying irl

pls send help

Evening everyone.
Whats everyone drinking tonight?

Morning everyone~

8ch is so confusing. Sometimes I'll post the thread right at 4am and its several seconds early, sometimes I'll wait a few seconds after 4am and it'll be late. Maybe I need a new clock or something.

In what way?

AVGN AN HERO

MARIE A SHIT!

Tomboys >>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>Marie

hey fags

So trump is coming to my city can't wait to go.

I have so many sweeties it's unfunny

I haven't shilled the board in a while, but I have new scans.
>>>/kemono/4151

It's Foxy Rena Volume 9. You can download it from the link in the thread or read it on sad panda.

Whos marie?

I'm still kicking myself for missing him when he was in mine. Have fun user!

Say hi from Australia for me
I would vote for him

faggot

Gonna get anything cool?

Water.

You'll get it eventually.

Daily reminder to watch Patlabor.

Vodka. Then I'm gonna play some Mystery Dungeon or Killing Floor.

Water sadly. I wish I had the cash for some wine or vodka.

I'll have to have a look.

I know you are but what am I?

UNACCEPTABLE

i played DS3 a lot today and picked up my parents from the airport. I'm kind of sad because i deleted my original PVP character to remake it because of a bunch of different reasons. I'm just going to remake it and run through the game a couple more times - but picking up all the armor sets for fashion and doing other shit takes a long time.

Also been playing Old Good STALKER and making some progress but i'm probably going to stick with neutral because siding with the factions pisses a lot of people off - especially if you side with Freedom because their quests aggro both Duty and the Loners. And while the loners aren't necessarily the strongest faction - they are fucking everywhere and you'll get a bullet in the back everywhere you go because of how widespread that faction is. DO NOT PISS OFF THE LONERS THEY WILL END YOUR EXISTENCE

Shilling time!

>>>/4am/

Some flat chested bimbo, who took top spot in the DOAX3 polls.

Gotta do a big clean today because family is coming. I have a wall of shelves with all my games and movies and books and old action figures and stuff that is a pain in the ass to dust. It's going to suck.

Megumin

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Cavalier" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Akkarin, the Spider Cavalier deserves much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine sword spider in Menzoberranzan for 4 platinum tricrowns (that's about 20 gold lions) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even climb vertical walls on the back of my sword spider.
Drow spider breeders spend years taking care of every single sword spider and feed them up to million rats to produce the finest mounts known in all of Faerûn.
Sword spiders can move thrice as fast as horses and can leap ten times as high for that matter too. Anything a horse can trample, a sword spider can trample better. I'm pretty sure a sword spider's sharp leg could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why humans never bothered conquering Menzoberranzan? That's right, they were too scared to fight Akkarin, the Spider Cavalier and her sword spider mount of destruction. Even during Siege of Menzoberranzan, Scoured Legion targeted the drows with sword spider mounts first because their killing power was feared and respected.
So what am I saying? Akkarin, the Spider Cavalier is simply the best cavalier in the history of anime and manga, and thus, requires better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Akkarin, the Spider Cavalier:

Sword Spider Mount
Monstrous Hunting Spider
CE Huge magical beast (augmented vermin)
Init/Senses: +5/darkvision 60 ft., tremorsense 60 ft. (unlimited in web); Listen +1, Spot +1
AC: 24, touch 13, flat-footed 19; uncanny dodge (–2 size, +5 Dex, +9 natural, +2 armor)
HP: 69 (10 HD)
Resist: evasion
Fort/Ref/Will: +11/+12/+3
Speed: 150 ft. (30 squares), climb 30 ft.; Fleet of Foot, Run
Melee: claw (piercing) +15 melee (4d6+8 plus poison) or
trample +15/+10/+5 melee (2d6+4)
Abilities: Str 23, Dex 20, Con 17, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 14
Feats: Fleet of Foot, Improved Natural Attack (claw), Run
Skills: Climb +23, Hide +8, Jump +25, Spot +16.

Akkarin
Female human
CE small humanoid
Feats: Protagonist
Skills: Hide +20, Move Silently +20

Now that seems a lot more representative of the destructive power of Akkarin, the Spider Cavalier in Yuru Yuri, don't you think?
tl;dr = Akkarin, the Spider Cavalier needs to be more powerful in d20, see my new stat block.

I have a 40 dollar gift card for a tech shop
I'll see what I can get

a bong about to get raped by mohammad

Marie/mila/momiji are best girls

I want to explode inside Megumin**

Same. He's actually come to my state twice; first one I could have gone too but wasn't aware was going on, and the second one was a ways away and fucking protestors blocked the freeway.

I got my classes for the start of next school year. I'm worried about one on the waitlist, but all the other classes I got. It's the weekend soon, so I get to relax a bit before I realize on Sunday I got a lot of work to catch up on.

Soon I'll get to finally play games without the worry of time messing with me.

I got it right on once. Usually I'm like 3 seconds off. To put it in perspective yesterday I posted the thread 6 seconds after 4am and it was 3 seconds early. Today I posted it 7 seconds after and it was 9 seconds late. Really not sure what the cause is.

I really fell in love with the twinprinces greatsword but I respec'd into a quality build for it from a sorcerer starting class. Sorta tempted to replay from a knight or something for an extra 10-15 points to spend but really don't want to replay twice.

Lewd.

Neat. I hope you find a good deal.

will do and shall protect the don.

I wish I had more to talk about here.

THIS LOOKS FUCKING FASCINATING.

Water is boring.
But I finally finished downloading Patlabor so I am half way there on watching it at least.

They sell rare amiibos chap

Megumin a cute

I remember that but I'm too lazy to look up what state that was.

i've played the game to the end maybe a dozen or more times so far, i'm just going to man up and speed through it again, but now that i know the quickest route the game is much shorter. If you can get a Carthus Curved Sword the game is a joke

please From make Reapers great again

My dreams are getting weird and I think I'm getting sick but I'm going to see a movie with my brother tomorrow and I got 6 frozen pizzas for a dollar each so in the end it pretty much evens out

a bong about to get raped by mohammad

YOU'RE WOLFSPIDER THE MOST FEARED SKELETON WARRIOR OF 4 AM? ALL WILL FEAR YOUR GAY LASSO OF UNDEATH?
SKELETON WARRIORS

cheap not chap

im satan you infidel paul allen faggot

How and why would you play through das3 12 times?

What you dreamin about user?

I'd imagine if people make their own threads around the same time as you it would take longer to go through. That's just me talking out of my ass mind you. Not sure if it's something you can really help.

I have to go to the doctor today so it's probably best that I don't drink.

You looking to resell?

Momiji's miko outfit is cute. She's pretty good.

no, you're a fag who posts the same music all the time

get better tastes

Someone post the Megumin webm. You know the one.

finished my TSI shit, all I gotta do is continue college registration and then just spend the rest of the ddays playing vidya till autumn.

Probably not, I'm not keen on selling shit online or at all really
I have two decently rare amiibos from the shop that I still have from months ago

go back to not checking dubs nigger

Finals are kicking my ass. Thank god this week is over.

Post pics of problem first. If you're still alive

Holla Forums

I've been playing again too trying out sorcery, which sucks complete ass. I miss my Black Knight Greataxe already. Sorcery is suffering. Also fuck aldritch faithful.

But if the devil always lies, what does that make the spider?

I checked up on AVGN, im liking how he's trolling people now with his new video.

because i have autism for the souls series

a gay bong about to take the allah dick

I'm beyond dubs

pls

sorcery is really bad if you're doing pure casts against Aldrich - its fucking cancer. Miracles only is worse though in terms of difficulty although the WoG moveswap glitch can help

He made a new one? Shit, I'll have to see that later.

Did you start back in the fun DeS days?

i think the culturally enriched cum went into your brain when sucking dick and now you're retarded and gay.

Got something for you.

DeS was my first souls game but i didn't start playing the series until after Dark Souls had already been released, though i still decided to play them in order

Fountain Hills, AZ. Wouldn't be surprised if the protestors blocking traffic for miles just gave us even more trump supporters here. Not like we didn't already have a bunch, being a border state that has to deal with the immigration issue directly.

a spooder

My dream was basically a doujin plot, two guys had a car in a parking garage area thing with a pseudo-imprisoned girl in the back and received money from a third to do as he pleased, perspective shifted a lot and it wasn't even something I'm into or got anything out of, it's just because I stayed up too late watching serial killer documentaries

god has abandoned us

exactly

thanks babe

Show up to the doctor drunk, they can always pump your stomach.

You can skip the tree boss and run right to road of sacrifices so that helps with a speed run.

Sorc's are really shitty until you get high int sadly.
Also fuck the cathedral of the deep

Finally a cat bra of Chie knew someone had to have drawn that by now.
Tomboys are love

He never helped

I fucking loved DeS. I barely played any others really. But I put a retarded amount of time into demons.

Oh have I got you on steam alienanon? It'd be nice to have someone added that still plays. Everyone I know has stopped now.

Every time those protesters do stupid shit it only helps us more. Makes a few more goys realize the whole "violence" at Trump rallies thing is made up.

Best kind.

clearly, but the best skip is killing Emma to fight dancer early then getting upgrade materials like chunks past her in Lothric castle to get levels and your weapon to either +9 or +10 (trade in Coiled Sword Fragment) before you even fight Abyss Watchers

for shame

Sounds like something Holla Forums would say
I know you raped our servers earlier today you rape spider. Cut it out.

Oh not aldrictch. Just his faithful keep bothering me while i've been farming knights.

Sorcery in general is bad imo. The dmg is shit, the range is like 8 yards, you oftentimes lockoff enemies you're locked onto after the first cast for some inexplicable reason and the spells scale horribly. Not to mention many of the spells are slow. I think from really hates magic.

Yeah, Gostbusters 3. Very start you see the chickbusters then it switches to this cancelled Ghostbusters which was never released and he goes into detail about how it could be good. Complete shitpost on all the whiners hahaha.

I got I think 35 or 37 now. I assumed it was 40 max since after you get serious diminishing returns.
It was pretty easy for me so far due to a crystal straightsword thank god. Those fucking sorcerors tho my god.
I lost 80k souls to them earlier today before my nap. Fucking heating missile spells man

STOP

I might try it some day. Not really feeling it today.

God's in his heaven. All is right in the world.

Why does this look like CG

Thats just lewd user!

I never have any dreams like that, they are always first person and very rarely lewd. And if they are they end before the good bits.

whats ur steam bb

guys I just really wanna be a girl

tbh I thought that over time as I aged and matured my gender issues would start to go away as I finally got out of the "finding my identity" stage of life that happens in the teenage years

maybe it's just the social political landscape right now. Can't go a single day without hearing about trannies or LGBT in some way.

but man I really don't wanna be a tranny/trap/whatevs. Spider may want me to be one but I don't wanna be one.

I'LL INTERPOLATE YOU

Yeah. Meanwhile, the media shits on the Bernouts, calling them violent too. Wonder if we'll see another 1968 DNC tier event or something.

Always nice to get hard to find or otherwise expensive shit on the cheap. Love it when I find a $40 or more game at half price or less.

Pope sure has opinions tho doesnt he?

Start working out and take creatine. The added muscle mass and massive dose of testosterone might help.

If you want go for it. You're asking for a whole world of hurt and it's not going to solve those issues and it will be more expensive than hiring a psychiatrist but that's up to you dude.

As expected of interpolated scum.

From hate a lot of things tbh, Sorcery gets better once you have like 60 int and Court Sorceror catalyst so your Great Heavy Soul Arrows do like 500+ damage on bosses. But the damage is mostly mediocre even on late game spells like Crystal Soul Spear - though that will do like 700+ damage on princes

>>>/genesis/ took over your pic fam

You defiled my picture.

I'm bummed that the DeS servers are long dead at this point. I should have went back and played while I had the chance.

Soritsu

You'll have to add me, I can't cause I've never put money into the account.

this isn't much but here's my advice

>>>/suicide/

where I'm at and who I am is not satisfying, but a radical and extreme change in any direction is terribly frightening

colateral damage

Shit in aus is fucking expensive though, the amiibos are 17 bucks each, which is a big amount for a NEET like me
Might find a used game or something instead

you're still a fagot who doesn't interpolate his way to class.

Just beer that my dad got. Miller lite, but I didn't buy it so can't complain.

Mornin senpai. Probably just posting delays on the server's end.

Congrats boss. What are you gonna do now that you've made it?

Why the sudden explosion of Megumin in the last few days? I've been wondering. I myself just watched the series a few days ago. Apparently others did too.

Why are you still posting? Being a girl will change nothing for you. You will be the same faggot that nobody likes.

I hope you guys are all well, know that somewhere out there in this big nasty world, one user loves you and hope you're doing well, if not I hope your life improves for the better.

Then how'd you get Dark Souls 3?

No, I got to class the TRADITIONAL way.

Thanks user.

I don't love you, but I hope you do well.

it was asking for it

pff

Some years back a halloween event brought some new life to Demon's Souls. I know a friend of mine got real big into it due to that. But yeah, kind of makes you wish certain things weren't tethered to online interaction. I mean, Demon's Souls is first a foremost single player, but still.

Heard that both the servers and site for the game crashed the other day, or something. Apparently it's not something Atlus intended, so I don't think it's being shutdown.

Even here in the US, $13 for a figure like those is a bit much if you ask me, especially if you don't have a 3DS or WiiU (only one I've really had interest in is Shulk, simply since I loved Xenoblade for the Wii and we're not likely to ever see more merchandise for it like the full lore/artbook). I'd much rather see if I can snag a good game with that kind of money; finding stuff like Y2 for $12 makes for a nice day.

I'm not a fucking baby user, I don't need love to live

Spent most of the day trying and failing to get some sleep since I got none yesterday. Ended up driving my kid sister into the city and that's pretty much all I did today. Ate at Burger King for the first time in probably ten years. Angriest Whopper was okay. They really oversell the heat, though. Flavors are nice but it's not very hot, needed more jalapenos.

Nigger, I will fight you.

Hope thats just it. What you up to ae86?

Spider bought it for me

Yeah im pretty sure i'll just turn this character into my str/dex char and make her full pvp. Fuck sorcery in 3 apparently.

I can't believe they nerfed it so hard that Crystal spells are that weak. Those used to do 1200

Well how girly do you look? Creatine and beginners muscles will make you look manly within like 3 months if you do it right so it's a pretty permanent change. If you're set on the op path and becoming a girl training will most likely close that path hard, unless you wanna look like Jenner.

No excuses. Keep my innocent pics out of your war with rapespiders.

M-made what?

I'm not sure I know enough anons for one to love me.

Chemical. Castration.
Or i'll do it with the tweezers and the magnifying glass

bring it on
*unsheathes Katana and angel wings

I'm fine, thanks for asking.

I got a date for this sunday, my ex's sister and I are going to comicon. Whore decides to cuck me, I bang her little sister.
I know, I'm a normalfag; forgive me Holla Forums

We gundam wing now?

No one will ever Bel me.

Ah forgot about that, its a pain to fight dancer at a low level though.

I heard int scalers better after 50ish or something, but I went pyro so 40 is the cut off for me.
Just getting to all the short cuts is a pain

i believe its possible to do that much damage but it depends on resistances more than just the raw damage it actually does - thats the real issue with magic and elemental damage in DS3

I BELieve in you, fam

fighting dancer isn't too bad if you have a bleed resin or two - but just having a lot of vitality makes it viable

All fast food claims to be spicy but never is. I have a theory they oversell the spiciness so that guys will think they are tough for eating it and not feeling it and buy more.

Go pyro if you haven't yet, its a lot more fun than sorcery.

using magic/element based weapons also means the damage goes through two different damage calculations so its not that helpful either.

I'm still holding out for the slim hope that Bloodbourne will come to PC. I won't.

I'm still at roughly episode 8. It's been hitting every single note for me.

Is it worth buying Dark Souls 3 for the PVP right now? I'm thinking about waiting for the DLC to be released before touching it since I've already finished a cracked version.

no

fag

you don't know that!

I've always been pretty androgynous, but as I get older it gets further away from "could potentially look passably feminine" and closer to "you look really young for your age"

Spider bought it for me
Oh? I hope you played it with him a lot. I don't often buy games for people, but it was worth it in the end.

You can't take me. Give up now child.

Maybe hobo could make you one if you request it on the >>>/4am/ draw thread.

Everything could use more jalapeno's, friend.

>shoot in the air above the civies
It was neat but holy fuck the amount of times I died because I smacked the cover instead of jumping over it fucked me off.

It's just life taking its natural course, don't be afraid.

All out of booze so just tea.

You should not have done that, STALKER.
NOW YOU WILL BE WORM FOOD

Don't. Trust me, I had a friend who wanted to change gender and actually did it.

I just like spicy food but this was weak as hell. The bits where you actually get pepper were okay but without it, I wasn't feeling it. Thankfully it's almost summer so I can start growing my own peppers again.

Yeah. The whole thing would have been better if they'd sliced them thinner and spread them out more. It was a good burger otherwise.

yup, elemental damage is just bad in general in the game - only Pyromancy is good as a casting type of character because it does good damage and has different types of damage like dark and fire (there are a couple of dark sorceries and miracles but they suck)

Second season is in the works too.

admit you have shit taste nigger

in case you wanted it.

I already asked for one and it's still not happening.

eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i don't know - my gut wants to say no, but it depends how much you liked PVP in the last two games. I don't like it that much but its a souls game so i just suck it up and make my own fun with it and try and compete with the meta

I can't give up, I KNOW MY FRIENDS BACK THERE BELIEVE IN ME.
MINA SAN, LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!
*screams to the heavens, runs and flails like a sperg while motivational chinese music plays in the background

this is some high level autism

I wasn't sure either. Like Dark Souls 1 I got a lot of mileage from just completing it in different ways.
Dark Souls 2 I got a lot of mileage from experimenting with different builds for PVP. I really enjoyed my Bloodbourne cosplay that somehow ended up as a witch hunter/hexer.

Sad thing is, by the time the ps4 is dirt cheap and is worth picking up bloodbournes servers will be long dead.

Cowboy?

Bebop?

Get her hooked on cute SoL!

My tastebuds are really shot from smoking, so I used to really like spicy food. But now I get heartburn too bad from it. I'll choke down tums if Im really in the mood for it though.

Spicefags are the worst. For fucks sake, there are flavors other than spicy.

alright what should I play warhammer space marine, heavenly sword, or drakengard 3 (never played one and two but nier is my favourite game and it was cheap so I grabbed it)

anime in general is autistic

Yeah I noticed that with pyro too. I wanted to go pyro and do badass shit with the wrath of mother nature but fuck if it doesnt have a serious lvl req on it.
I heard that the spells themselves dont scale with the modifier of the hand tho, just the hands lvl

I've noticed that too to an extent. Like the Abyss Watchers are really weak to spells but god help you if you try to fight aldritch with magic or the Crystal Sage. I wish they'd buff it tho, or add some type of spell pen cause it can get ridiculous.
What annoys me most is that horribly short range. Seriously, how can magic have a range of 8 yards? So bullshit.

I've been playing a bit with chaos fireorb and tried chaos tempest which sucked absolute ass. I got myself hate spanked by the silver knights for my trouble.
Pyro does seem much funner than sorcery tho, thats for sure. Tho I havent got crystal stuff yet.

DS3 pvp is kinda shit bud. At least in 2 you had the arena and 3 had the blue eye orb but 3 is more gimped than both and with no poise its a spamfest of straightswords, glaives, rapiers and other stupid shit that stunlocks you.
Not to mention the goddamn shit netcode. I swear from bought the netcode from MGO3
It still can be fun tho

Tweezers it is.

Well do you take estrogen pills or anything like that to prevent male hormones from making you too masculine?

Oh. That.
Thanks buddy
I'll probably play too much vidya and sleep more than I should which is gonna be nice.
And drink so many energy drinks

Nice try.

I think mine are just weak in general. I'm not a smoker but I have to really spice my food heavily to taste anything.

And that's when Grim Dawn became Quake: The Isometric Shooter.

i mean if you liked it in the previous games go for it, but you're going to run into broken shit like the dark sword doing 450+ as a straight sword, estoc, and washing pole running pokes often enough.

the lack of poise is really annoying

I've tried getting my mom into that since I've heard people say it's one of those few anime you can get just about anyone into, but she didn't really care for it.

Makes me feel like I wasted my money on a DVD set of it. I mean, I certainly like the series, I don't tend to rewatch stuff much.

You're in 4am, what did you expect?

AUTISM

I like the original a lot more.

I don't see your request in the draw thread.

Don't make me use that.

I used to love spicy things but now if they're too spicy I get mouth ulcers. Even more acidic foods can do it. I can't eat much pizza anymore.

I forgot they fucked that up. wew lad no heavy weapons as if they weren't that good in Dark Souls 2 to begin with.

Do you have a sister? Cause I know having an older sister will fuck with you a little. Also distract yourself with something that won't give you time to think. Remember that you are a dude, and not some train wreck of a woman who will end up as a whore or a tranny that would kill himself a few years after surgery.

It's not a Belrose request.

oh GOD no

do you have any idea what kind of effect extra and/or unnecessary testosterone/estrogen can have on the body?

Even among people who have low testosterone and want treatment, most of them are supplements that increase the body's natural production of the hormones rather than just injecting hormones that aren't supposed to be there.

There's only a tiny amount of Testosterone in steroids, and only a tiny MG dosage of steroids can even be cleared for use on a person.

The amount of estrogen that trannies take is ludicrous, don't you think there's a REASON why they're all batshit crazy?

But SoL is shit, Bebop is the GOAT.

Nice. I've been catching up on sleep majorly as well.

Sweet and Spicy is the best possible flavor combination. Everything else is just for giving your weak as shit taste buds a breather.

Its a little too violent for a mum. Show her some shota incest stuff instead while winking at her the whole time.

Watching their attacks bounce off my face is so satisfying.

You might wanna check that thread again.

well there's a peculiarity with Heavy Weapons in DS3 is that there isn't any poise but most heavy weapons have hyper armor on their attacks so if you get the attack out you can't be cancelled out of it. Plus some weapons have the Perserverence battle art which gives you a short temporary poise boost so that the game suddenly acts like you DO have poise.

so its annoying but there are some little ways around it in the game

don't go hoping that you can just R1 spam with UGS weapons like in DS1

There. Till you find something worthwile.

My brother is the fucking worst, he only eats stuff has been doused in hot sauce to the point where you cant even taste the original flavors of the food.

Here's a few anime that moms can like.
(at least mine)

later I'm going to try showing her Gundam, see what happens.
what you need to really do is look into what your mom is into.

Fuck off, Neil.

Post the one without Frank and Russian

Nope. I only have brothers, but they are so much older than me that I really barely even know them and they were basically out of the house when I was a toddler.

But when I was very young I exclusively had female friends. Not for any real reason other than luck of the draw – I was the only guy on my street, and that kinda bred an uncomfortability with male bonding that carried over to school.

I'm watching it for the 6th time now I think you kind of have to like westerns and/or noir a little bit in order to like Bebop.

You just want others to seduce their family don't you

FullMetal Alchemist too if she doesn't mind bloody shit.

Nah not really.

Yeah, no. Only other thing I've thought she might like is Fullmetal Alchemist since she likes intrigue and action series, but DVD sets of Brotherhood are kind of expensive (like $40-50 individually, with it being a two part set).

Maybe Eureka Seven as well, but I don't know.

I've actually got the old trio of DVDs for Gurren Lagann (the ones that have all the episodes), but since it's all Japanese audio and the subtitle visual quality isn't that good, I don't think she'd enjoy having to read everything. And that's to say nothing of it being more than a bit lewd.

I've found that older women don't like Beepboop. Try Ghibli movies maybe. Some of the cuter ones Like Totoro or Whisper of the Heart.

Damn nigga, I made your Haro. Didn't you check?

Just download them user, why are you buying stuff you aren't sure she'll like?

Yes.

I'm just being a sperg.

Gurren Lagann is lewd? I didn't think it's too much to handle for a mom. She'd see worse shit on primetime tv.

Wow, you're such a tsundere.

Yeah that part pissed me off a bit. The fact that a rapier or an estoc can stun a heavily armored opponent as easily as the Ultra Greatsword is just stupid. I've no idea why they have it turned off.

Huh. That explains Wu and a few others behavior.

Still tho, without anything altering it you're gonna become more masculine as you get older of course. Sounds like you're just gonna have to make a decision and plan out whether you wanna try and become a girl or go full man. Waffling on it is just going to make either decision harder as time goes on as well as make each less effective when you decide.

Did you finish finals too?

He did do that thing with his cousin

Oh well at least it is free booze.

I've only beat it on my main so far so just throwing fire balls at it while keeping a safe distance.
with my squishy pyro.

No booze.
How sad.

Yeah dark is a let down this game, but at least miracles look pretty now.

pyro doesn't have the crazy level requirement, but the damage does come from int/faith and the flame hand level.

come on guys idk what to play

pretend

At least hyper armor's still in. It does seem unnecessary to have to work around that though. Even in my game I used Zweihander, Longsword and the Farron's UGS. I ended up using the Longsword for most engagements due to how effective it was.

It's like what is the point of having heavy armor anymore? Does anyone actually care about damage reduction because from what I could tell you're better off just not taking it.

Yeah like ~2 weeks ago. I got like 8 hours of sleep today and was so tired I had to take a nap. Feels nice.

I think it's lewd as in all the fanservice we get from yoko in the first few episodes, how the camera angles show her 2D ass and titties which Americans find as a big no no.

not to mention episode episode 6 would be "too japanese" for Americans.

my mom thought it was boring because there wasn't enough action

What?

>Wow, you're such a tsundere.

I'm 25 and I still get regularly ma'amed.

And I don't just mean from behind when I grow my hair out, I mean when I have a medium-length reasonable haircut and a clean shave.

It's not comfortable for anyone.

I bought those for myself when I saw them cheap. Bebop got a reprint so it thankfully isn't a good $80 like it used to be, and I'll rewatch it again some day. Especially since Adultswim/Toonami stopped airing it after over a decade (I think) of doing so.

Mostly involving Yoko. Got bad enough looks in the past for playing Tales of Vesperia when Judith was on screen; not sure which of those two characters technically wears more.

I don't think it's so much that, but more that she'd have to get used to it, since she only watches western television (and only live action).

And again, the subtitle qualiy for the TTGL DVDs has issues. Not so much the actual translation, but it visually looks visually like low resolution fansub quality and isn't positioned in the best way on the screen.

Might be best to give up on finding animu for a mom at this point. My siblings tried for years and she never liked any of it. Dad loves pretty much any, though. Especially if it has fanservice.

Theres no reason a pyro should be squishy

I'm probably just not remembering everything lewd about it.

Jesus. She must be a mongrol.

And from the space tits stuff. And Nia's nakedness.
>my mom thought it was boring because there wasn't enough action
What?

You know it's true. Embrace your nature.

Maybe!

you're taste is I know

no u

What's funny is that I never intended for it to happen.
After I caught her cheating on me I, because I'm not a faggot, was sad as fuck but then she just started texting me, telling me that she had second hand anger from her sister being a slut.
And the funny thing is I feel more emotionally supported by a girl 5 years younger than me than by a girl my age. She's more like me, a little bit of normalfag but with enough wizard to realize life sucks and then we die

I said lewd not reasons to live

Oh wait

Maybe I'll have to take those Bebop DVDs up to my Dad's sometime when I go visit. Maybe he'd like watching them more.

Maybe he's just referring the hot springs episode?

its like you don't even cast ESKPLUSHION

My dad fucking loves Bebop. He's the kind of guy who rewatches something he likes a lot. The last few years he pretty much watches that, Redline, and John Wick, over and over, unless Top Gear is on.

Start with Drakengard 3. Once you're done flip a coin to pick the next game.

Oh yeah. That was lewd too. Lewd, but funny.

Younger girls always taste sweeter user. I've never dated a girl over 19 for a reason.

Anything over 40/40 int faith is a waste and anything over 18 or maybe 24 att is just silly.

alright, thanks

Are you learning how to explode?

that is a lot better.

hilariously estrogen was used as "treatment" (see: chemical castration) for the criminal, mental illness of homosexuality.

If your dad doesn't love Cowboy Bebop he's not a real dad.

That may be, but I can't see a long-term relationship happening from your situation. But if that's not what you want, that's not what you want.

Also, what else you going to show her in the future? Trigun? Outlaw Star?

I still remember one user watching Black Lagoon for the first time with his parents as it aired on Adult Swim. He didn't know about Hansel and Gretel.

I don't know much of what he watches these days, aside from him having really liked Breaking Bad and not being real fond of The Walking Dead. Only anime he ever watched was Astro Boy growing up, which he found enjoyable.

She wanted to watch giant robots beat eachother up, not watch Kamina eating food all day and them trying to peak into the girls shower.

Shit's hilarious though.

Can confirm, had a 16-year old sitting on my face last weekend and I hope to repeat that this weekend. Don't worry, it's legal in Canada.

Bebop's got fairly wide appeal so most people who don't already have issue with anime will like it.

Give her G Gundam. Best Gundam.

Only if you do it the bitchy way instead of casting ESKPLUSHIONS to destroy all the invaders.

I have mastered the path of eskplushions.

That's nasty. I never did things like that. Flavor combos are important.

I see you're a man of taste as well.

Tell her to just wait then. It had plenty of robutts early on too.

Maybe Space Dandy, then probably RWBY.

At least it's not as bad as FLCL. Never have I been gladder it was only 6 episodes.

That's how you got fucked up in the head. People forget that you need both influences in your life otherwise it messes up how you grow. I had an older sister who got special treatment in the family. I realised at an early age it was because she was a daughter and not because she was the first child. If it wasn't for the fact I had a good amount of friends to help me push along, I'm sure it would have fucked me up a lot more than it did. If your feeling down just watch some overly manly movie or anime. Repetition of these things won't stop the feelings, but they should make them spring up less often. I also try to look at good things, like how I'm not my train wreck of a sister who thinks she is bi, is bitchy but can't handle counter arguments, and has no real future due to her overall mediocre skills.

How many freaking blue estus did you have to carry for that?

Hows her foot game?

we finished arc one and had to accept that Kamina is gone 5ever.

I'm not into feet so I wasn't paying attention to that.

See I heard the damage doesnt scale with the modifiers and just the hand lvl. And you really only need the stats for the better spells. Course I couldve been lied to so who knows?

Play Drakengard 3. Its supposed to be good. Tho the english dub is supposedly shit so if you can use subs and Jap lang.

It doesnt seem to lower it much tbh. If anything having higher speed and high health seems to be the popular option. It's all fashion souls now from what I can tell. Tho it's been a while since I pvpd on my high lvl char so who knows? I know I fashion souled tho and murdered easily enough with decent hp.

Congrats on your freedom!
I cant wait to take a nice 12-14 hr sleep and lay in bed and watch tv.

Hmm ok. Well at least if you decide to go through with it you could be passable then.

It's definitely not an easy decision to make and a permanent change like that has gotta be pretty scary to think about going through. You just gotta ask yourself if you'd think it'd be worth it really.

What's the movie on tonight? Or uh this morning?

What's wrong with RWBY?

Was it hard on her?

Ask kemono.

I don't know, a Lum mve or somethn

Only 5 blue since everything dies with that many.

They still scale with int/faith, I've put points into them so I could 1hit monsters and the damage did increase.

FLCL was fucking weird in all the best ways. I still remember the first time I saw it with some friends.

Space Dandy's pretty damn good though, if also really fucking weird. Never did see one episode of it though since I was too sick to watch it with a friend that week it aired.

Also, RWBY isn't anime to my knowledge, just a western made series aping the style, like Avatar.

Probably not, my romantic life always ends up on stormy waters.

I never went down on a girl
I might do it with this one, so far she's been too kind

Always heard it was shit.

It looks like garbage

So wait which one of you is in charge of movies and shit anymore?

The age of gundam is over then?

They don't taste sweet like that. Pussy tastes disgusting.

Did you forget all the wonderful scenes of bad animation that happened? Season 2 had some big ones.

I honestly don't know. I was going to do more ZZ Gundam.

FLCL is the best anime to watch with bros. I think she might be too young to see Space Dandy but I don't care. Also RWBY isn't anime but we're probably gonna watch it, which is why I added it.

It is, but it's comfy fun shit. It's like old saturday morning cartoons except with hotter girls and cooler fights and worse animation.

I didn't say it was well-done, I just like watching it.

I hear they taste like fish, I love fish.

Get back to me on that.

It scales with both but the soft cap is 40 just like any other weapon scaling.

Its gross either way, wouldn't recommend.

None of us now. Someone was supposed to make a schedule, but never did. I miss our weekly movie marathons. I still want to do thriller day.

Ah ok nice! So pyro is the new spell stuff for 3 I spose.
How do I use the black pyro tome? The old man wont use it, says Dark magic and other such bullshit.
Also whats the best spell per capita for pyro? Like the best bang for your buck?

Sure you got the space? Those blu rays are surprisingly big.
The fights have been pretty good in ZZ so far tho. They got good animators for it

I'll be sure to take a look at them if I see her this weekend. eating pussy is great especially when they're trying so hard not to moan but they just can't keep it in

S W E A T E R M E A T
W
E
A
T
E
R
M
E
A
T

I can't fucking sleep and am coping with the fact that I haven't enjoyed a single game in over 2 years.

I regret nothing

Have you tried played Super Smash Bros. Melee for the nintendo gamecube?

Thanks user! I'd ask for pics but that seems borderline

What kind of games you like? Surely theres some game in a genre you like from years back you've missed.

fuck I can't sleep because I watched a movie version of NieR today for the first time and every 30 seconds in bed I think of Beepy and start crying

what have you done to me yoko taro

I wouldn't give you pictures anyway, man. Even if I was inclined to I would probably forget.

Only way to redeem yourself is to admit Mila is best girl.

Is that your tomboy you keep posting if so she's definitely top 5, best I can do

Not really. Oftentimes like copper. And no i don't mean on the period. Also tangy. And then the top of your lips gets all wet and gross, as well as your chin. It's more of a pridquopro shit if you get a bj.

Does it tho? I've been going off 40 being the soft cap due to it being like that for 1 and 2. But who knows since 3 is trying to be so similar to Bloodborne.

What's thriller day?
the movie marathons were pretty fun tho. It was always fun ripping into backto back neil movies or those porn or gayporn movies

Play older games.

Watch something scary. the two sleep prevention negatives will cancel out like -1-(-1)=0

I see how it is! I thought we had a really bro understanding too

Not good enough.

Since I don't imagine myself getting a goystation 3 was it alright watching it?

Even that's not enough. You would have to do something truly good like shoot up a school.

I KNOW. It's considerably better looking than Zeta, but it's a way worse show.

Have you played DOOM friend?

You should.

need to rescue a dark witch from Irithyll dungeon to be able to learn dark sorcs.
The best spells used by pro players are the lava orb, fire whip, sacred flame There is a glitch for that using white hair talisman 2handed so the damage scales with your main handed weapon too

Movies would be great. I'm not in there every night so I end up out of the loop when we're just doing anime.

Bros don't ask for pictures of each other's girlfriend's feet, though.

99% sure based on everything I've read.

You never said she was a gf

Well there's Riel, Yoko, Haruka…am I forgetting someone? Mila can get 4th maybe.

Maybe, but I don't.

I guess not, but I don't think I'd be eating her out if she wasn't. Could be other dudes, you know? It would be like sticking your tongue in someone else's onahole. But in a relationship you're just helping someone you care about to get off.

add me on steam if you're willing to give me love and affection:
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

How do you know theres not other dudes anyway?

Where we watch thriller and action movies. We were gonna do Taxi Driver, Marathon Man, and Duel as a start, but It never panned out.
Nah, I mean the original movie days. We'd plan them for a week and everyone would chip in. Had a theme each time.

Fuck off bel.

The tournament scene is pretty big where I'm at, though it wasn't really what I was into.

Any FPS game with possible stealth elements seems to be what I am really into.

I tried replaying a few of these but just couldn't get into them again.

It's my "Pick up when I want to shoot shit" game.

Also wanted to add, either way the decision isnt an easy one and I hope you end up happy with whichever decision you make bud.

I don't, but I'm trusting that there aren't. Just like she's trusting that there aren't other women.

Try some of the old 007 games maybe?

filename

Yeah, the animation quality is much higher. I have 12 episodes ready to go right now with space to upload even more.

It's like you were born with shit taste

If you don't like melee you are beyond help. I'm sorry.

LF horror movie recommendations, ideally on netflix because pirating through a vpn takes forever.

Yes, I thought it was pretty mediocre for the first half but if you've got 4 hours to kill I'd definitely recommend it.

I've got two monitors so I kept it on the second monitor while playing Dragon's Dogma for the first half, but after it starts getting serious I realized I wasn't playing the game at all so I just watched it straight up. Also that doesn't mean you should just skip halfway through, every bit of the first half sets up the second half.

That doesn't sound like it will work but I will try it anyways. Anyone got some horror movie recommendations, ideally on netflix because pirating through a vpn takes forever.

Okay, but Kiryu will come after you.

Just be careful user, 16 year olds can be fickle. Plus shes still in school and definitely talking to guys there.

What about Metro 2033?

I don't get it. Is he roleplaying as Tear from TotA or something? I don't use Steam.

If that's Kiryu then I welcome it :^)

oh fugg

ASPECT RITSU

Yeah, I know. Gotta remember not to love them more than they love you.
stop stealing everyone's pictures ritsu

no

Goddammit Ritsu.

Everybody checkin my trips

Do you think there are people silly enough to fall for this?

Probably on account of the newer tech tbh. Or maybe they knew it needed the new, better animations with the subpar plot heh. I keep hoping while watching that amuro will show up tho.

Oh yea I remember watching vids on that in conjunction with iron flesh and just completely merc ing motherfuckers. Shit got brutal. Definitely looks fun.

Those best spells, are they for pvp or pve? Cause I remember fighting aldrtich with a bud and we summoned this pyro dude who nearly 3 shot aldritch. I really wanna be able to do that.

Me either so I often end up outta the loop too haha. At least the battles are cool with the Gundam series tho.
Im kinda hoping we do a marathon of the evil dead

You're prolly right then. Especially considering its predecessors. Man, sorcery got fucked hard this time. I don't know how you went so far with it your first time through, it's tedious as hell.

you bullied the false Bel Rose, I salue you for that.

That'd be pretty sweet, I love Evil Dead. Not much for Gundam, though. Only one I've watched in full and liked was G Gundam. Didn't like Wing, and I've only seen bits of most of the others.

Jesus Christ this has to
STOP

HOOOOOLLLLLLYYY SSSSHHHHIIIIITTTTTT!

Those are the best PVP spells, I use chaos bed vestiges to nuke down bosses though.

Yeah I guess I could try the n64 one again through emulators and perfect dark. I think the 3 armed spiked dildo thumbpad controller kept me from getting into it when I tried the first time.

I like melee. I even learned a few tech things, but I can't sit down a practice every day like some of the people here do. Especially when the only person I ever want to play gannon pretty much requires you to be so much better than your opponent that you just make them look like they're shit at the game to win.

Played it a while go, was pretty solid.

I like to pretend I'm loved.

Sorcery works fine in pve. I never even went above 40 int. Although I never could solo bosses with that build.

Oh another pvp pyro he didn't mention is flame surge. Its pretty decent.

Don't try to understand. It's not worth it. Just stay away. Far far away.

stone poster ?
didn't mark ban you or something ?

heh

try falcon. He's like gannon but viable.

Well fuck. Been playing Soul Silver but I guess I need to grind. Only at Bugsy but his Scyther is one-shotting my only bug killer, with just Quick Attack.

Morning fags. You all playing video games?

I've been playing this gun disassembly game. It's surprisingly relaxing taking shit apart and putting it back together.

A E S T H E T I C

Did you like the Yazan slapstick in the last episode we watched?

then it most certainly does not work fine in pve, you should be able to solo any boss on your build. I beat the game offline my first time with a quality build and only died more than once to Aldritch lord of arrows and Nameless King, and I'm not even good at these games. Magic is complete dogshit this time around and they're gonna need a lot of buffs to fix that.

Theres mouse support for those on emulators too, although might make them far too easy.

I always get stressed as hell taking apart and cleaning guns IRL. So many tiny parts to lose and like what if you put it back together slightly wrong and the next time you fire it, it explodes!

Which one's fthat? Only game like that I know of is Receiver.

What?
Maybe it got more budget after the success of Zeta
Uh oh.

I didn't like Goldeneye. Perfect Dark is a much better game.

Heading to bed. night senpai.

I was supposed to play a mix of Salt and Sacturary and some ToS to balance out the edge with some comfy, and I did. Drinking mid-tier beer and just about to fall asleep for tomorow's next day of pointless and unfullfilling job.

I'm too lazy to fap right now, goodnight

Night ae86~

Sleep well!

I wish I had guns to clean and take apart. Once you know what goes where the only thing you need to worry about is putting the parts somewhere it won't get lost.

Having a shed where you could fuck around with your guns all day would be comfy as hell.

World of Guns: Gun Disassembly
I don't really like how you need to grind for new guns, but I suppose it's not too bad so far.

Both aereal heavy.

I usually do "Silenced pistol only" in those types of situations, so hopefully it'll balance out.

I played it for a little bit, but the weirdness of an FPS through an n64 kept me out a bit. I'll probably try emulating it.

I don't know much horror. The only one I've seen recently is Unfriended and it was shit.

Thanks I'll check it out.

Ohhh. For a second there I thought it had something to do with michael Jackson. That sounds like it could be pretty fun. Tho I noticed we usually watch comedies or stupid/weird movies for the shits and giggles.
Why not?
Oh, this mustve been way before my time then.

How do you have so much space anyhow? Isnt the default space like 5 gigs? It's pretty impressive how much you can store tbh.

Housebound & Howl. theyre both pretty good imo. I know housebound is on netflix. Not 100% sure on howl.

My god, this is too much. Ritsu is going for everyone now.

Goddamn dude you are tiny. Whats with the short story bio?

That'd make you pretty popular in cytube tbh hahaha.
And we actually sorta marathoned evil dead before, which is why i really wanna do it. it was pretty fun and would be cool to do the full series in oneshot.

Sounds badass, unless you mean that one you get from the demon ruins. Thats the pillars. I hate those.

I dont know how you can stand it. I get so annoyed when my lock on gets dissolved when an enemy turns to me or gets out of 8 yards when they charge and I cant halfcancel and dodge or other shit. It's so damned annoying.
Cool i'll check it out! Thanks for the tip bud.

I-i dont even remember that part? Are you sure I was there that night? I missed yesterday due to finals.

That's prolly it. Gundam has been largely successful and makes sense theyd pamper their new cash cow.
W-what happens?

You need to read through the text again.

I'd be sure to stop in if there were movies playing. I like movies but I never know what to watch. Just wrapping up some animu right now.

Wait this is f2p but it has a lot of DLC. This stuff is unlockable ingame though right? Because holy shit this DLC.

thanks fam I'll watch it now, I hope this works

I only really have handguns so they aren't super complex to take apart really.

Its just annoying trying to do certain things on some of them. You almost need 3 hands to do it.

Nice! Thats the way I play all FPS games too. That or revolvers. Either way handguns only.

Wageslave despair. I remember that feel. Feels bad man. Thank you for your hard work. Someone has to keep this civilization afloat.

Try some of the dirty Korean dog ones. Much better than anything produced in Ziowood in decades.

you get chaos bed from killing the old demon king and turning its soul into it.

I just don't think it's good outside of he multiplayer. And that's only good with friends on a couch. Who knows, you might like it anyway.

That's because you're new.
I don't know. There was a time i was barely here because my internet was constantly shitting itself.
He doesn't show up at all along with Char.

I don't think the DLC is unlockable. There's a hundred something models in game without any DLC and I think a new model gets added each month or so.

They even have shit like car models and skeletons for god knows what reason.

Night guys. Gonna dream of my sweaty tomboy waifu.

Night faggot. Reminder that Marie is best girl. :^)

Ohh ok. Now I get it.

Look forward to the next neil breen movie then! I think its coming out in a few months.
Hopefully something gets set up next week or so. It would be nice to get some good movies going on top of the anime.

Advanced warning, it's not scary. Mostly just kinda funny and interesting.

Oh, that guy. Thanks! I killed him a bit back with a summon and never even thought to check his soul. Im a dunce clearly.
Hopefully the expansion adds in some new cool pyromancy too. It really does look like the coolest option of all the casting options.

But char is there? At least I think he has been.

Nite guacman

We're going to watch some otokojuku and some gundam I think.

Night yakuza, enjoy licking the sweat in your dreams~

Char is just in the intro.

miracles have the prettiest effects so far, but pyro is the funnest.
They are reducing the FP cost for spells this maint though, doesn't effect chaos bed sadly.

I do want the DLC to go more into the frostbite shit though, that felt tacked in and never fully used.

Char isn't in the show. But he is in the opening. Cause Tomino left the show to work on Gundam: THE MOVIE. ZZ goes through a lot of weird transitions because of this.

So I see, though the protagonist is a cute so I will watch anyways

Oh fuck kemono, I just realized something. We might have to deal with Ple/Puru autism.

Yeah they always seem to be my go-to weapon.
In stalker I had one sniper rifle and 1 silenced pistol for each type of ammo.
In farcry 2 I pretty much only used one gun the entire game.

I tried playing co-op on it, but my TV's too small. Its hard to tell whats going on.

cyber love is fake user

it is fake love

I find that all tvs are too small for co-op. I could never stand it for long.

Are you going to explain the lemon people shit or am I? I can"t remember which name the subs use.

The love might be fake, but the free games are real.

Ah. I must be mixing up Zeta mullet with zz then. I've seen too much gundam lately and it's all running together.
At least he sorta has his locks back now

Hmm, I always figured flame did. So far miracles are just glyphs and a few lightning swords to me.
I'd rather they increase the damage. I don't see why they havent already with how weak magic is so far. It seriously needs a buff across the board. Including the moonlight greatsword.
What's the frostbite shit? Do you mean the spells a lot of the Irithyl swordmen and way of the deep guys use?

Ahh so thats why. That does suck, char is one of the best characters in the series. He's really the guy who sets so much in motion. Like the cao cao of Gundam.

Oh she is def a cutie. Just be prepped for the longest piss scene in movies. You'll know it when you see it.
She's also tsundere. She's pretty hot

Who's sucking your e-knob?

The high level miracles have the prettiest effects, Wrath of the Gods and soothing Sunlight are the main two I think.
Damage buffs would be nice, but atleast they are doing something for them.
And yes frost bite is the new status aliment, and its just all the cold damage those knights put out basically.

Yeah I tried out the one fancy frostbite straight sword and was really disappointed.

They said they are buffing that too. Figures its right after I respec'd away from it too.

i wonder if the likes of you can look in mirror
you sanguine

Char is the best character in Gundam for sure. Everything about him rocks. ZZ has more of Haman though. SHe's one of the best characters as well.

Got a vid of this?

Ain't that the gun Zim Zam used

You look very cute today user.

It is nice, tho pretty simple in its effects. Tho that usually does make for the best effects, so you're not wrong.
I never liked that one myself. Tho thats more cause I dislike the yellow color.
I do love how lightning spear looks tho
Ohhh the status effect. I was trying to think spells. I always just saw it as similar to how bleed worked in 2. Except a slight before effect. It would be cool if the first expac brought you somewhere cold like the ivory king did and introduced frostbite in enemies and in the area when you go through especially cold areas. That would be badass

Bout damn time they did tbh. It was ridiculously weak at the start, which was surprising considering how iconic it is.
You could always just respec back at the fingers queen. Tho im not sure if the greatsword alone is worth it considering how weak magic is.

She hasnt wowed me so far, but then we arent too far in so maybe thats why. Or maybe I just missed too many episodes is all. Would be nice to get char back. the indian dude with the purple hair is badass though

Nope! Just gonna have to watch it to see. Its not lewd or anything

I'll leave the pleasure of doing that to you.

T-thank user-kun.

With that I am falling asleep. Please don't draw dicks on my face while I am asleep.

No promises! I'll keep the rape spider from putting his dick on your face though. Nitey-nite!

Apparently it has B int scaling now, which is really nice. But the twinprinces sword is 10x more fun anyway

How? She was the best part of Zeta. Stole the show completely.
Who?

Fuck. Let me check the subs. I hope it just doesn't get mentioned. And I have to worry about unicorn.

I don't get why all the legendary boss weapons have such shit scaling. You'd think the strongest souls would make the best weapons? Well at least its getting buffed now. Definitely good.
The little backpack brother? I never used his sword. It any good?

Dunno, just hasnt wowed me. She's seemed boring.
You know the guy. He's the commander of a group of soldiers in zeon, he's brown, got purple hair and pronounced cheekbones.

THEY SAY PLE.

Just give it time.
Oh, Mashymre. Yeah, I love him. One of my favorite characters from Double Zeta.

Alright that's it for me. Im gonna get going. It's been fun everyone!

Yeah, him. He's a badass.
Oh. I guess I mixed up another character between the two haha…

ZZ is Double Zeta.

Well fags, after two fucking hours I'm back from my amiibo quest
I got Yarn Yoshi and ROB, 41 AUD together

So how much do you think you saved? That Yarn Yoshi is cute as fuck.

Well I can find a Yarn Yoshi and a ROB anywhere for 24 and 17 easily
In fact probably could find a Yarn Yoshi for $17 somewhere and a ROB for $12

like 100 bucks maybe
Shit's expensive, glad I can get it so cheap

That was the exact price of them

Time for ded. You anons have a great day.

Sounds like you made a killing.

Exactly and you paid too much money, you didn't check K Mart or all the huge clearances Target is doing

My K-Mart doesn't sell video games and I don't know how to get to Target in the complex, it was just renovated and the Target is new

dude holy shit this movie was great, thank you for the recommendation.

Definitely subverted my expectations a lot, I really like movies that do that.

I also really liked the creativity in the fight scenes and plot, I didn't expect them to explain everything so well by the end of it without something like "magic ghosts lol"

Well My Kmart only sells Amiibos/Skylanders in the vidya section but I havn't been there for a Month though

but how can love be fake when our eyes are real?

I'll love you my way

you are

>tfw you lose a bet and have to not play dota for a month

Hey nigger, you're the one who came up with that bet. I even told you that was too much and you should pick something else.

You know you don't have to actually follow through with it.

That doesn't sound like much of a loss to me.

What's the point of making a bet if you don't keep it?

Good. Sounds like the first step to fixing your life.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Then don't make a bet like that, dummy. I said it was stupid.

See, that's what I said.

no I said it better

He may be an avatarfagging pedo Holla Forums, but at least he doesn't play ASSFAGGOTS.

And I did it anyway. Maybe I just wanted to see what would happen.

Play a real game.

Yeah, like Doom.

He isn't influencing the video game industry in a bad way.

You can choose to play ASSFAGGOTS. You don't choose whether or not this fag shows up.

I don't choose how ASSFAGGOTS affects the industry and creates more and more cancerous live streams and eceleb bullshit.

Sure, but I made the bet in the first place. I know what I was doing.

All the streams of girls showing off their tits seem to be ASSFAGGOTS streams.

Yeah, probably LoL. And you act as if the audience isn't somehow to blame for wanting tits, or the streamer.

It still allows the problem to exist and thrive in much greater amount. Far worse than anything that spider has ever done.

Again, cam-whores would use any game. Take your pick of what is popular - they would play it.

This entire industry has been infected by money interests and parasites- we might as watch it burn.

ASSFAGGOTS and gookclick are the worst things that happened to RTS.

And ASSFAGGOTS is popular and a part of that industry. Just because other things are shit, it doesn't change the reality that ASSFAGGOTS is also shit, and none of us have any real control over that shittyness. The point of this argument was that A) ASSFAGGOTS is worse than spider, and B) it is something that doesn't go away if we as individuals ignore it. You can't tell me that spider has a more widespread and negative effect than ASSFAGGOTS.

all the sweets I've been eating over the week has made my shit a dark green

am I going to die?

If it wasn't DOTA it would be some other game.

As long as video games are "in" and popular we'll have shit like livestreams and soulless AAA garbage, it's unavoidable.

It may have a shitty culture but It could be much worse user.

SHOO PEDO Holla Forums SHOO

I mean, you understand that she's just taking the piss out of spider right? Why are you taking it so seriously?

Wuh?
I'm not. I was just shitposting. Why do you think I went SHOO PEDO Holla Forums SHOO.

I'd take assfaggots over spider any day.

:^)

I'd actually rather have spider. Least he introduced me to Discworld.