Wtf i hate trump now

archive.fo/VfazW

low energy

So, white people?

Welcome newshill. Now GTFO!

KEK

filtered and reported

/thread

It's more like indians,chinese,south koreans who inturn go on to vote democrat anyway.

This. Trump never said the illegals aren't going back. All he said was merit based immigration.

Lower energy than the guac bowl merchant.

Title of the article

Do you think we don't click on the links in the OP?

Then why is this in the first paragraph?

How has the points-based system – that Jeff Sessions advocates for – been working out for Canada and Australia? Keep in mind, Canada's immigration system is the exact system referenced by Sessions as his ideal.

i dont see that in the article
would you provide me with proof that that is the case? i didnt hear anything trump said today

Which will inevitably lead to more white immigration.

Because
LUGENPRESSE
isn't said for nothing.

I don't see any quotes, and as we know, the media is known for telling the truth :^)

Let me guess it's written buy Hillbots like tapper and wolf kikeritz.

Why would it? White birthrates are declining across the world and outside of people who are going to get a large pay raise, why would they leave their country to come to one that's even less White and more jewish than the countries they already live in?

The logical conclusion to draw is that it will be made up of Chinese, Indians, and Koreans, groups of people who are extremely amenable or even enthusiastic to judaism and zionism.

This is their qoute from him
Judging exclusively on his word he sounds like he's willing to compromise on deporting the illegals.

2/3 potential kikes.

Also why is there outrage over this, Trump is the equivalent of putting a band-aid on a bullethole. America won't fix its problems constitutionally.

This just popped up in my subs. Needs translation.

I want them gone anons. We need to push for prosecution on the stealing of SS#'s by spics. Most have used them and the IRS isn't giving info to the owners of the numbers but letting them continue to steal/use them. If we can do this most will self deport. Anyone else doing such a thing would see jail time.

Millions of Indians, Chinese, and South Koreans aren't coming to the States in massive quantities, and don't make up major voting blocks. This wouldn't change their immigration at all, considering those groups are coming here legally (mostly) in the first place.

They insinuated that he would declare that he is open to letting the "non-criminal" illegals stay. This didn't happen, but he didn't affirm that all illegals will be deported. He's pretty much left the status of "non-criminal" illegal aliens in limbo ever since winning the Republican nomination. Nothing new.

Chinks are everywhere user. There's no reason at all for them to immigrate here. They hold no loyalty to us and are a 5th column.

That is the only quote from Trump in that article. It's literally nothing; it's like when the Pope says "I mean I don't want to kill gays exactly" and the media plays it off like the Church intends to start marrying fags next week. "Compromise" almost certainly doesn't mean "legalization"; it's just the lying press lying again.

He said exactly this word for word in his speech earlier
He's also sending out surrogates that are saying he's open to immigration reform. If you don't know. Immigration reform is amnesty. There is only one possibility that Trump would seek congressional approval on immigration and that's amnesty. He doesn't need congressional approval to deport illegals. Trump has now voiced that he is seeking amnesty.

rough translation of big points from someone who's well versed in the language but shit at the grammar

"There are important delegations that must begin"
"We will respect the American mandate"
"(the presidency) is a position that commands respect, we want to "stay friends" "
something about what "laborers" do not being up to him
"it's important to terminate criminal markets, and take many difficult decisions"
"you need to respect the civil rights of my countrymen living in the US[presumably illegally]"
Something about the republic being under Christ's jurisdiction
"they are deporting people to mexico who are non-mexican[lel]"

he admittedly kind of rambles.

Asians and indians

It's all about muh Americans which all sounds nice until you realize that a lot of "americans" are nonwhite scum that shouldn't be here to begin with.

Not saying we should open our borders to them. Just saying Chinese immigration isn't a problem, right now. It used to be a problem, though

Which is fucking retarded because just being here illegally is a crime.

This, mainly.

We certainly won't see the kind of European immigration we had from 1870-1920 again.

It absolutely is and the only kind of person who would be pushing this tripe is a slope or someone fucking a slope.

Chinese immigration isn't a problem because chinks are a lot smarter than niggers and beaners and they're buying huge swaths of land in CA and basically wherever they're able to.
Their plan is to open businesses on the land and flood the US with legal chinks.
I am honestly jealous of Asians, they have a secured homeland and feel comfortable moving to other areas, must be nice both conquering whilst not being conquered yourself. They can go wherever they want and know they always have a homogeneous society to come home too.

All you're doing is detailing exactly why chink immigration is WORSE.

get a load of this yid.

I do think it's worse, I just don't think it's worse yet
"not a problem" more means "stop that shit before it becomes a problem" than lel not a problem just ignore it goy :^)
They should not even be able to buy land, or enter the country ideally.

Bad terminology because I am ESL(eastern euro)

Bourgeois racist pls go.

fuck off insect person. your chinatown dumps stick and are full of Triad scum. get out.

Never been to a Chinatown but I imagine them to be just as filthy and dangerous as China proper.

It's the only part of San Francisco that doesn't smell like piss

share blue niggers need to share some bleach amongst themselves. all you shills are all the same and so fucking tiresome. JIDF, CTR, the other one I can't remember, share blue, how do you people sleep intentionally lying and deceiving people for a job? you're obvious and annoying and deplorable. just go home and get a real life, you are acting as a slave to the corrupt.

Sweden yes

I think it only fair that they are returned the way they came in