TRUMP ADDRESS TO CONGRESS SALT THREAD

TRUMP ADDRESS TO CONGRESS SALT THREAD

I look in the catalog and I see no salt threads compiling all the salty liberal tears from tonight. Lets fix that.

Other urls found in this thread:

playlivenewz.com/2010/07/watch-fox-news-live/
huffingtonpost.com/
archive.fo/Nu0O4
archive.is/6OQd4
archive.is/CEXjf
archive.is/N4HuG
archive.is/zXafp
youtube.com/watch?v=1XKbbKCf-8c
archive.is/0kt4K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm so fucking Euphoric right now. In one swoop the president of the United States clarified we're a Christian nation, and that communism is the enemy.

I can already imagine the huffington post's headlines.

American & Israeli brotherhood confirmed!

Huh I could have sworn CTR ran out of money to supply you cucks after shillary lost

THIS DEMOCRAT DOING THE RESPONSE IS SO LOW ENERGY

I would love to shitpost, but I'm keeping an eye for tornadoes.

Link?

they couldnt grab anybody but skeletor

Well, he's doing the right things so far and it might be a 4d chess move. Support Israel and help the Jews with building their holy lands while exterminating the insects.

Literally who is this nigger?

playlivenewz.com/2010/07/watch-fox-news-live/

This ad is fucking amazing. I love how it kickstarted the mass questioning of whether or not the media lied about Hitler.

WAIT FUCK I THINK HE JUST SAID RENIGGING

Nah they underwent (((corporate restructuring))) and are referred to as CREW now

Fuck man. Stay safe out there

YES.
YES HE DID.

I'm not funded by anyone and I heard what that user is talking about. I'm going to believe it's a genius move on our emperor's part.

Why do you Americans clap so much? Half the fucking thing was just people clapping.

Holla Forums should open up a bar

lol. that needs one of those "when … " captions

Holy shit these people are retarded. Holla Forums is always right and kikes ALWAYS double down. Trump talked about bringing them together and they act like nothing happened. now he's shittalking him DOTR can't come soon enough.

Current high score?

I'd be down.

Somebody made this version a while back.

I really like the comment at the very end. I know it was probably made by one of us, but I like to think normalfags are getting the message.

Exactly what i was thinking

As long as we allow Jews in so we can laugh together

It's called Clapistan for a reason.

That's some serious stagecraft from the Jews. Put an old southern baptist white man up there to trash Trump. They actually think it will work too, which is a good thing.

JESUS KENTUCKY SHOULD BE NUKED

t.Cincinnati, Ohio

RE-NIGGING. HE'S GONNA HEAR SOME SHIT.

I'm salty. He talked about immigration reform amnesty and the Dems got up and clapped. Do you not understand that immigration reform is code word for amnesty?

That'd be fuggin cool. We could call it "Infinity" or something. Though that may sound too much like a strip club.

RENIGGING

Eh, I tried

Do the dems not have anyone under 90 years old in their leadership?

Hello, fellow Midwesterner

more like a beer hall

Holy shit this is basically a copy paste from the other thread, with maybe 1 change. Fuck off kikes.

it's like the inverse of trump pimping out his nigger victims of mexicans

I don't know what I like more, the comment itself or how highly it's rated.

Just imagine how twisted your mind has to be to watch that speech and end up in fits. Just imagine.

Nope too whiny to be considered primes salt. The best salt is always longwinded displays of asshurt indicative of a >>>/cow/

Let's see how long this stays at

HE'S FUCKING TALK ABOUT AMNESTY YOU STUPID FUCK YOU ARE DEFENDING THIS KILL YOURSELF I FUCKING HATE YOU

I hope to God that's not what he meant. I'd be beyond pissed if we had to start all over if the Trump movement dissolved into a Reaginte cuckfest.

Exactly, it's perfect.

Heil'd

I did enjoy the part where he said Trump is waging war on immigrants and refugees.

Southern Indiana here, doing the same. Stay safe buddy.

To start off tonight, I found this delusional piece on twitter

I think you upset (((him))) user

WHAT IS MERIT BASED
WHAT IS MERIT BASED
WHAT IS MERIT BASED
WHAT IS MERIT BASED
WHAT IS MERIT BASED

No he's not, you fucking sperg. Neck yourself.

We could name some drinks for example

YOU ARE STUCK SO FAR UP TRUMP'S ASS YOU COULDN'T HEAR HIS CALL FOR AMNESTY

CBS just said straight up the Response is usually given to a rising star in the party, but this time was given to a fucking retiree.

They then said straight up that probably means the party's in bad shape.

They can't fucking hide it any more. They're fucking dead.

So chinks and poo in the loos?

Where did he say that?

IMMIGRATION REFORM != IMMIGRATION POLICY
HE WAS TALKING ABOUT TWO SEPARATE THINGS

Northeast Indiana here. Just checked the weather map. Holy fucking shit, warnings north and south with a wall of watches coming in from Illinois. Guess we’re hitting the top end of the 20 year cycle of early springs, huh?

MAGAritas, anyone?

Do you not understand that your shitty jewish tricks don't work here? Hahahahahahaha dumb kike

(checked)
(checked)
Kane County, IL reporting in

>>>/meadhall/

Are never going to be allowed, because they have no merit.

Yes, where did he say that?

wew

Kek be with you

Who did the DNC response? Were they as bad as Lubio?

IMMIGRATION REFORM IS CODE WORD FOR AMNESTY

GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD

Wew, the shills in this thread are really grasping at straws. Remind to filter and don't reply, they get paid by the (You).

Endchan you're fucking embarassing tbh.

Yeah, that one was a whopper.

MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITES ONLY

READ A FUCKING HISTORY BOOK.

No it isn't, kike. Sorry :^)

yup, you mad.

He was quoting the bible, made it clear that America was founded on Christian principles and values.

YES IT IS YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Surprise. The left wouldn't know progress if it built a wall and deported them.

Look, I agree Trump is probably just a civnat and we need to keep an eye on his immigration policies, but redtexting like that just makes you look like a shill.

A former, not even current, governor of fucking Kentucky.

I didn't bother looking up his name because he's probably going to die in a week anyway.

Holy fuck i'm honored to get you so mad you silly faggot. Three words Merit based system.

Here's some prime plebbit salt boys. Someone please get on fox livestream and record Juan-mcniggers salty response in their after speech pannel.

That squall line coming right at you doesn't look good, keep you head down.

Speaking of which, how often did Obama recite God while president? Or did he quietly forget we were a christian nation after he got admitted in?

I missed it. I'm going to watch it because it sounds like it was great but can anyone give me a recap?

Good luck convincing anyone, I swear the intelligence level of the board has taken a nose dive post-election. Victory has defeated us.

salty?

IMMIGRATION POLICY AND IMMIGRATION REFORM ARE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS

KILL YOURSELF YOU SYCOPHANT

I guess rents due tomorrow eh ctr?

Jewish democrat former governor of Kentucky.

Checked

Despite all the good moments Texas has, it has one of the worst cases of cuckservative & democuck tag teams in the senate that keep this shit going for years. For instance, Texas was one of the last few states to allow open carry for handguns. It will probably be the last to allow constitutional carry if this keeps up.

Boehner, McCain, Graham and Dumbya aren't running the show anymore you monumental faggot.

I agree about the intelligence level, but immigration reform could just as easily meet the criteria of active deportation.

Of fucking course the left will think that quip was serious. Trump dealt with that in the most impressive way I've seen. He eased the pain of a grieving mother with a light hearted joke and a genuine smile. These fucking cretins.

Kek they chose a former governor because the current one is a rep.

They seemed to like his speech.
huffingtonpost.com/
I didn't watch it due to work

holy shit the kvetching

God or Allah?

LEARN HOW TO READ THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

KILL YOURSELF, RACE TRAITOR

Stay on thread subject you autists, or create a thread of your own

Eat shit.

(checked)
My favorite southern boys have a plan for solving this if you have the space.
channel.nationalgeographic.com/rocket-city-rednecks/videos/affordable-tornado-shelter/

He went full retard right out of the gate. He said "I'm a proud democrat, but first and foremost I'm a proud republican, and democract but mostly american"

It was like a 90's era SNL skit of a senile politician.

They got some dreamer fuckin' taco-goblin doing a response in spanish. I don't speak spic, so I'll have to assume it's nothing but "AYY CARUMBA U RACIST MANG".

Here's the thing: How old is this bitch? 30, 40? so that's 25 or 30 year she lived in the US or something? 25 or 30 fucking years and she never bothered to fill out the god damned paperwork for citizenship like someone from greece or japan or something.

Here's the other thing: I don't give a yankee-doodle fuck what kind of circumstantial conundrum this bitch finds herself in. I'll be god-damned if a cent of my taxes go to her amnesty-derived method of getting citizenship, or even going forward the salary of someone who advocates for it.

I expert HER, not anyone else, HER to assimilate into our society, learn FUCKING ENGLISH, pay taxes like the rest of us, and file out that god damned paperwork that illegals seem to be so afraid of like vampires to sunlight….

Ain't gonna lie, I'm scared as fuck. Tornadoes scare me. As a child I would run into the basement when sirens went off. As an adult, I have to just wait since I have no basement to hide in. Even though one may not spawn in my area, but tornadoes spawned in Illinois and killed someone. Poor soul. Not a good way to go.

Marion County reporting in

our Governor is based and is cooperating with Trump to the letter. I have a feeling Texas will be okay.

Hahahahahahaha cry more jewboy

They were clapping because they're autistic robots, like your self kike.

Welcome to Holla Forums kike.

Okay, reported. You’ve shitposted enough.

(checked)

(checked)

Stay safe Anons.

lol wtf is this?

read pic related and create your own thread if you're gonna be a little bitch about it

Will it be livestreamed?

Eat shit.

Archive here as proof since the headlines change all the time.
archive.fo/Nu0O4

Ok now you've really outed yourself. Go back to shilling on plebbit.

nice to see the kikes losing their grip. must be from Trump's budget-cutting of anti-Semitic research programs.

Imagine being this mad the President likes to honor the fallen

aaaaaaaaaaaand reported and filtered.

Go be a faggot somewhere else

Who is that goy even?

NBC (not MSNBC) said the same thing. They have no one so they had to go to a past leader.

Where is the stream link? Its not on the white house jewtube account

It really does amaze me we live in a age where a entire political party can't stand the presence of a president solely because he loves his country.

silly kike, tricks are for kids

The storm has all but passed in my corner of Missouri, thanks though man.

(checked)

(checked)
Stay safe other Midwest anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7Qit8Ni-KQ

He quoted a fluff part of the bible to a woman who just lost her husband. I guess Israel is our greatest ally too.

We're not a Christian nation. We're a secular nation.

Fucking lol, fellate a gun.

What is that even supposed to mean? The president must refrain from tweeting or working during any military action in case a soldier dies?

criminally unchecked trips

That was probably the most touching moment of any Presidential speech to Congress.

Okay here's the real super salt, imagine being THIS mad

I mean, he's not wrong.

Chuck Schumer currently kvetching on CNN.

Its already over? wtf Holla Forums we need a schedule in the main sticky so anons don't miss shit live

Not sure about that.

I thought they'd stay away from families of people who died.
The left always takes the high road, I see.

Get some fucking archives on that user, top kek, that faggot's life is gonna suck for a while.

Here's some from, the hillary clinton sub.

Holy fucking shit, this guy. I can’t even report him.

For someone who was in a lab for the address and won't be home for a while can someone summarize the important points?

He's appropriating the term, just like he did with "fake news"

Did he mention Chicago?

Spread this on normalfag/cuckservative media, let them have at this rat.

kek, that beaner is sweating it out in some shitty LA apartment, afraid to make a trip to the local taco stand.

reddit is way better for salt

I stand with Gregg Abbott.

Trump has probably been the biggest workaholic of any president we've ever had. Lol

Those dubs
That ID

It's brown.

I'm actually mad about this one.

Cali here
He's crippled?

He will not divide us. He needs to lose Paul Ryan, By his body language I think he feels as if is the guy turning the ship.

what does it mean?

Looks like Detroit.

This is incredibly mean spirited. What's this guy's problem? A man died.

Imagine how up his ass the lugenpresse will get if he ever uses a single vacation day.

How do you live with yourself?

Oh user

Nothing scares me anymore except feral niggers but you can see them coming if you stay alert.

A tree fell on him when he went out for a run one day.

It means that the left is literally just the opposition party and will spin in circles and flip flop until someone puts them down.

Imagine getting a blowjob from that.

Same, Stay Safe.

Holy Demoralization, Batman!

I'd prefer not to.

And he won't walk ever again?

They already got up his ass for talking with Japan VIPs while golfing.

GOD THE RAGE THAT I FEEL FOR THIS FAGGOT! He needs to sacrifice his blood and sweat before he can talk shit to the widow of a man who gave all for what he believed in. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep.

What did he mean by this?

Things like this still shock me as well. How can people be like this?

These Chicago beaners are an especially nasty lot, and that takes some effort.

looooooooooooool

This stupid kike actually believed (((CNN))) and he was all ready to brag about Trump going soft in immigration. BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN SO HE'S HYPER ASSMAD LOLOLOLOL

Your cuckchan memes suck, hard.

Holy shit I'm actually raging over this. This isn't even salt, it's just pure, vindictive spite!

Shit happens. You live till you die.

You're gross, please leave.

user, pls

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAY?

Reminds me of my SIU days… fuck niggers lol.
I heard about that guy who got killed by a Tornado today out in LaSalle I think it was? shit, that's like one county over from me. Stay safe, brother.

You wouldn't hit it?

NEVER FORGET THE FALLEN!
RESPECT THOSE WHO ARE RESTING IN PEACE!

Something assholes like this faggot can't (or rather don't) want to do it seems. Shows how much they care for humanity…

Hitting cripples is degenerate. You are an individual of poor taste.

Wild animals don't scare me though. I'm like Steve Irwin when it comes to niggers and before you say "He was killed by a stingray lol", remember, niggers can't swim.

He mentioned black history month

Full text of SOTU speech. Yeah, it's CNN

archive.is/6OQd4

I wonder how those he usually speaks to replied to him?

You telling me you never wanted to do twins before? C'mon. That's maximum efficiency too!

Southern IN as well. Sitting on the porch, all euphoric after that speech watching lightning with girlfriend and dog, awaiting tornado. Gotta say it feels good.

some of them could be guilty of that very crime or know someone that's done it, and are afraid something's going to be done about it (which of course will happen).

No thanks

twitter.com/cowboyneok/status/836789093459689474

I suspect Ryan will betray Trump at the worst moment. I don't know if we'll even hear about the betrayal.

There is a lot of white genocide Republicans still in congress who are fine with no borders and the lesser races taking over the country.

Reported.

Get out.

PRAISE BE

Should I do this and tell Twitter I’m a jew?

Who knows. Same fucking asshole probably defended HRC when she ignored phone calls of guys on the ground actually asking for help.

He said our greatest ally is our own people.
I wish.

I think it would be deleted very quickly

Impressive, very nice.

How can they possibly spin the President's speech? It was his best speech yet.

It's honestly a meme at this point of all the verified no names tweeting that president these days.

You should know by now.

checked

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOO MUCH

We already have one named after uncle Adolf!

IF YOU GUYS WANNA FUCK OVER THE GUY WHO DISRESPECTED OWEN'S WIFE
HE WORKS FOR "LIBERTY ADVISOR GROUP"
EMAIL THESE GUYS, THEY'RE HIS BOSSES

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

sorry let me break the emails so cloudfare doesn't cuck them

csmith @libertyadvisorgroup.com
mhester @libertyadvisorgroup.com
slyons @libertyadvisorgroup.com

Checked, Sieg Heil!

I thought they were wearing white to signal they've surrendered to winning.

I think you're misunderstanding the situation here. Leftists do not care what the man does, they will do anything they can to spin his actions into negative ones, no matter the outcome, because they're a collective hivemind and have been so brainwashed that they cannot see the positives.

you have to go back

I'm apparently autistic enough that the marching being slightly out of step with the music bugs me.

And the DNC now has co-chairs. I guess the party really is coming apart.

95 year old senile jews and angry shitskins is the face of the modern DNC.

(checked)

And your tweets will never be shadowbanned. Not a bad idea actually.

If he was any saltier about the election results, he'd be the guy who made that fake 'President HRC' website. Except it wouldn't be satire.

Whats the chances you can incite feral niggers into a tornado

Face your fears user

Wew

I'm gonna express a little salt I had at Trump giving special attention to a sheboon who somehow managed to fail 3rd grade twice before having shitloads of tax dollars spent on her as a sped student at some bootcamp school only to then get a meme degree after somehow finally managing to do nothing impressive or difficult. Worst taste in my mouth, even though I understand its value as a tool to manipulate stupid leftists.

where the fuck is the archive link?

They fucked up big time by hinting there might be some outburst or protest. It boosted the ratings for this with casuals big time. Trump gave a great address and tomorrow everyone will see the (((Media))) shitting all over it.

I long for the days when Trump doesn't need to use niggers as props to make Democrats shut the fuck up and listen for a few minutes.

nice

She did it outside of (((public education))) and it was beautiful optics user. Same as using two sets of niggers for the "VOICE" campaign launch tonight. Spics kill niggers… divide and conquer. He's hijacking the race-card.

Even though it was a pathetic 60 i.q. chimp best suited to a lifetime of working in a laundry, Trump also tied in a good educational atmosphere for niggers by re-enforcing his pledge for law and order.

Lake co IL reporting in
It's all but done here

Ellison is el manlet?

Check em

As long as there are niggers we are going to have to deal with politicians pandering and using them. Hopefully we'll have better solutions forthcoming.

The media is tearing itself apart ever since Trump began to run in the U.S. election. Now after this address to congress, they're probably going to panic and go into full on distress. If they start to talk negative against Trump after this, which they're going to, the media will only distance themselves further and further away from the masses.

Pretty clever strategy by Trump.

Also, if they don't talk about his address, you bet shillary/bernie supporters will draw back to pic related.

Even the notion of that being the way to address the issue of how schooling is done here is fucking awful. Niggers don't need the freedom to go stink up sound educational institutions on a whim, white children need the freedom to not be surrounded by niggers that have zero potential compared to the least of them.

That's the best confirmation of a negro holocaust I've ever seen, m88.

What's she on about? What vote?

Fucking leftists and this low energy muh Russians meme. At least with the Clinton email scandal we had, you know, actual FUCKING EMAILS.

That's gotta be their best song. It's too bad Roger Waters turned into a giant cuck.

he locked his account up before any could get it, when Ann Coulter retweeted it he clammed up

check em
dont just stare at them eat them

I don't disagree with you at all user. Separate but Equal worked insofar as their feeble minds could carry them. Having instant White justice was also a factor.

please leave

Historically apartheid solutions always fail (even thousands of years back). The only long term solution is clear and that is geographical separation. but ultimately culling non-whites will likely be necessary, particularly considering the nuclear reality we're in

always

don't you have a MLK or Reagan statue to fellate?

Wow look at that now its

I just read Schumers response… one thing jumped out at me.

CT had zero fucking change tonight. Its was split 50/50 before tonight and its still split 50/50 after tonight's election. NO districts changed hands.

DE had one vacancy that was a dem and replaced it with a Dem. Its completely unchanged from before the vacancy. 11 vs 10 in their senate.

0% gain is SURGING NOW

this mother fucker

Owens was a Navy Seal. And not a copypasta seal either. They don't take kindly to shit like that.

Is he a nosenigger or just swarthy Itay?

What you mean like this?

I hate yet love the fact that people don't realize that once something is on the internet, it's there forever. There's no erasing this no matter what he does.

get in the oven faggot. We're not a christian nation and thankfully. Go to Saudi Arabia or ISIS if you want to live in a jewish theocracy. Basic bitch reactionaries get the fuck out

Worst D&C ever.

This image was proven fake years ago.

Just noticed.. that guys thumb looks an awful lot like a benis

I managed to find the archive and made a stand-alone thread:

I want to see this man's professional career destroyed.

AND IT IS STILL AS DEGENERATE AS EVER.

Hope someone archived it.

Archived tweet:
archive.is/CEXjf

Archive of his account:
archive.is/N4HuG

Someone made a thread about it:

Nice. thanks user

I know but it was too relevant to not post

NEM?

come over here u
put penor in said she
oooooooo yessss feel good my pussy
make america good agen like da pussay

As a Canadian, I refuse to believe that the United States doesn't already have a very tough process of application for immigration. How is it that you can enter the united states without demonstrating a clear ability to make and spend money? Or is Donald Trump just spewing nonsense as usual?

The bright side is that joe normalfaggot will pick up on the hypocrisy of dems attacking Trump for being nice to niggers.

DON JR SAW IT

WHAT DID IT SAY?

Kill yourself faggot.

Friendly reminder for pa anons to
GET THE FUCK IN THERE
and post

I can gaurentee you, with personal ancedotes of people I've talked to through my life, that once you've crossed the border from Mexico, or come in legally once, that it is the easiest thing on earth to continually remain here.
I don't know how hard it is to come from different locations. For the pajeets, it's probably the backing of corporations that gets them in, and the blacks were already here. The only group that is surprising to be let in are arabs/somalis, but that's that refugee crap.

Yeah he is /ourguy/
ofcourse he would see it.

In fairness dems have been losing seats since obama got into office. After all their clownshoes antics this past month I'd be pretty happy too not losing any more.

Mainstream coverage time boys. Don retweet when?

say that to my face you fucking faggot

Checked!

Checked

fuggin checked :DDD

Was it a good speech? I heard he cucked on the minorities/Jews/women issue.

>Absolutely Disgusting
THE MEMES

ONE OF US!ONE OF US!ONE OF U!

We stand with you!

Wew lad. I just finished watching it. That americlap meme is real…does this mean clapping is the new nazi salute?

Reported

Yep. Cripple master.

test

[ /ourguy/ intensifies ]

Die.

Wtf is this cancer. Am i on Holla Forums or /brit/?

Go to /test/ you braindead retarded tripnigger faggot.

lel

OP BTFO

are they trying to confuse me on purpose

I just can't bring myself to think that phrasing choice is coincidental.

Checked

is there a board for tests? really?

>>>/test/

Idiot.

Leftists confirmed for being self-aware of their delusion.

Because when you stop looking for work you're no longer unemployed. This retard can't seriously believe that only 52% of the population is capable of working.

Whites need the freedom to live in a nonwhite-free universe.

well ty

hope you've got a double dicker… i guess.

kek

Repeated 14's deserve something.

user please. Speed the video up a little to match the music. You're killing me and my autism.

Checked.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

California checking in. We take a lot of mostly justified and embarrassing shit on this board, but today was 60 degrees and a bit breezy in my town.

Go fuck yourselves, cornholers.

Wew lads

Obama and hrc campaign volunteer

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Great speech ruined by this irainian shit and unnamed middle eastern "allies"(suadi's?) fighting isis.

Yeah I'll take a cold cornfield over that sandy hellhole any day

I just want to say how happy I am with this speech. Sometimes I am worried Trump will turn into a cuck when he speaks next, but he always doubles down instead. I was there at his West Palm Beach rally right after the Hollywood Access tape was released and I was so worried he would apologize or maybe even concede. Instead it turned into his best rally speech by far.
I thought the same thing about this speech. I was worried he would talk about granting amnesty or something else opposite of what he promised. Instead it was almost identical to a campaign rally speech and that was exactly what I needed.
Thanks Trump.
You're the best

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Can somebody please explain this cryptic tumblr meme?

POO POO
LMAO

Trump: We're going to fight ISIS
Holla Forumsiticians: Sit on their ass

The only thing I can think of is that Reagan liked Jelly Beans a lot.
I'm not sure if that is what they meant. Is that an actual meme? Like lots of people find that to be worth reposting?

Liberals can't into memes and also kikes have a poop joke obsession. They need to write what to think or spell out the joke when even a simple pepe can express messages and thoughts.

(checked)

I missed it, was it good?

2nd shift user here too, gib recap

Near the end he said, "We are ONE nation under ONE God."

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Bernie became pres

horray XD

DID SOMEONE SAY
POO POO?

What do the Sikh have to do with anything? It's like the intersex, these pozzed up morons are so desperate for minorities to put in the big tent they claim literally whos to bolster their ranks

really makes a think

Schizos are naturally right wing. There's something beyond wrong with a left wing schizo.

one post too slow schlomo
Though i love that you kikes have stooped to the point of having to D and C by inferring jewish association, if you subhumans were capable of it, you'd feel terrible. But you have no shame or pride, so i don't feel bad about your soon to come extinction at all either. :)

We're not a secular nation. We're a Christian nation.

God that's fucking retarded

It really does boil down to that at the end of the day. The left might bring up some "social issues" that they don't like about President Trump, but at the end of the day they just straight up hate their own fucking country if they're willing to let cheap labor and terrorists flood the border.

Don if you're reading this, can you make a tweet with 88 in there somewhere?

No, we should just not acknowledge Ryan's sacrifice or that of his family. You got that right Don Jr., these people are disgusting.

He said they have to go back.

T.B.H., I already know that the best write-ups of President Trump's speech will be at the VDare website tomorrow.

They're children. It's the same as Drumpfy and orange clown.

On a sidenote, since so many liberals have been going with the "is Donald Trump mentally sound" angle, I've been posing as a self-diagnosed bipolar schizophrenic with autism and chiding them for their lack of sensitivity. I make them promise never to use "dumb", "stupid", or other similar hateful words ever again.
Pretty soon their humor will be so emasculated they'll have to resort to making fart noises and sticking their tongue out.

I bet Trump got a good chuckle out of that, specially since he was golfing at his course and due to being the prez no one was allowed within 500 yards of them while they teed up.

Pretty fucking pathetic that he has to put "latino" in his fucking bio. Gotta add up those oppression points.

But that's offensive to people with excessive flatulence syndrome!

Praise Kek!

Secularism is a part of Christianity. Secularism doesn't exist outside of western Christian nations.

Someone post the webm "feminist with good arguments", the one with a morbidly obese cave troll waving a dildo and doing fart noises when interviewed by a reporter

Spent some time with normalfag democrats who had seen it. Most of them were pretty drunk, but everyone said it was one of the better speeches they'd seen and were thrilled with it. Nancy Pelosi and the like were sweating nervous kike sweat, because they have to finally know it's all over. Mr. Trump fully came into form as President Trump today, at least to the masses who were indifferent or skeptical. Once the economic reforms hit and people are working again, it's going to feel like Germany in 1937. We can only hope at this point the budget get's fucked and he gets emergency power of the purse. Labor backed currency when?

Top fucking kek, that's hilarious

How were these not checked?

We're not a secular nation. We're a Christian nation.

We are a nation under the watchful eye of divine providence.

I have to agree my first thought was. She aint no mathematics major and then the comforting fact of my soothsayer abilities settled in when he announced her masters in social work.

For real I need like some bullet points of what he actually said.

This, along with his myriad of other immigration policies, may very well (in a roundabout way) end up amounting to a reversal of the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act. Hell, he may even end up repealing it. I'm hype.

You know there's actual Holla Forums tier "weird twitter" leftists actually fighting ISIS right? Where's our guys fighting for Asad? I don't see them.

Their minds have been demolished, at this point they're nothing more than large children.

I mean plans for the wall are already being drafted and deportations are ramping up, seems like he's doing plenty.

I'm just not crazy about this stupid fucking anti weed focus that part of his administration seems to have. I don't even smoke but anyone can see the war on drugs has been a massive and unmitigated failure. I hope this is just posturing and he doesn't actually intend to pursue further criminalization of petty drugs.

If we're banning substances on that basis we should bring back prohibition. It worked out super well last time.

What's with the recent influx of obvious outsiders showing up and trying to culture-police?

GTFO and never come back you fucking faggot

im not sure this is a recent development.

Our system of immigration is largely based on existing family ties. If you have a brother, sister, parent, aunt, uncle, cousin, etc living in the US, you can apply for immigration. That's the legal way. Often times this is being "sponsored" by a family until one can make money etc. But the problem is they just live off the existing welfare.

You can also enter illegally and still receive certain benefits depending on municipality.

but that would be offensive to people who were born without a tongue. Why perpetuate that kind of oppression against persons with disabilities?

But of course.

Into the oven he goes.

I noticed they don't have women in there, the sexists

What, are they taking women for granted now? I am triggered, I must go

This fucker is within an hour of me.

In the same breath he also said that fascism was shit.

THE PRINCE SPEAKS!

Im wondering if we euros should start chaining our educated class to their workplace or something.

Remember that kikes are obsessed with shit.

(checked)
Agreed but I watched AG Sessions earlier on cspan and he was going down hard on weed and heroin. The thing that chaps my ass is bush the retard invades afghan on the fake 911 premise. Opium production goes up 100 fold in 15 years and now they don't even ship it to marseille or turkey to make heroin it is made in country. I looked up the necessary chemicals to make heroin with. There is not any dow chemical or dupont or any plant to produce the required chemicals to process heroin with in afghan so it all comes shipped into the country that we control in big ass trucks in 55 gal drums. The opium from the poppy fields that we protect is turned into heroin and now afghan produces about 90% of the worlds heroin. There is such a glut on the world market that it is really cheap and relatively pure. Now while this is going on out of sight out of mind the guv is screaming mexico is where the drugs are pouring in, while I have a sneaking feeling that the heroin is being shipped direct from afghan aboard military/intelligence controlled aircraft. I thought about making a thread on this. I still might. I have read about it for years and I would have to dredge up a lot of info to present. Holla Forums brutally chastises shitty OP

Can only mean he's /ourguy/.

sage for racist shit

Are you lost?

ebin XDDD

Kentucky here. Haven't heard about any thus far, but doppler shows storm is starting to fuck us hard.

Nah, actual children are way smarter. They always want to come up with the most clever, biting, or entertaining insult. Leftists are like parodies of children.

MIGA

The guy that did the second one just got set free.

Ask me how I know your from Reddit and why you need to go back faggot.

Look at the size of her gigantic bulbous ear lobes. It's been a long time since a woman's ears made my cock soft.

They put out a Kentucky Governor who fucking lost his seat to a Republican. A white male. The dems are fucked, they are rudderless at this point.

this. There is no damage control, they're afraid.

So, they never want white men to vote for this party ever again. That swarmy mystery meat has a top tier punchable face.

It's afraid.

Best speech yet lads. The Dems are done, this was the final tombstone in the kike cemetery to be toppled.

Because when they can't spin, they simply invent.

I missed the speech, what did Trump say?

i agree, my fellow white nationalist. let's just sit around and wait for zombie hitler!

Oy vey no good goyim, what you need to do is get tangled up in jewish politics, exhaust yourself campaigning for any one of the jewish controlled steam vents and then sit back and wait for jews to materialise into Hitler.

Good goyim, do not resist, just shapeshift into wanting the same goals as the jews, like killing muslims and allowing jews to be in total control of all political fields.

nice face, dick.

Have you seen a picture more perfect.
Now with 100% more stars and hand rubbing

Back in January, a Mexicunt MS manager was kvetching about her brother, who lived illegally in the US for more than 20 years, being deported.

"I want to introduce you to a very special friend of mine: Mr.Benis." then he stripped and used his prodigious genitals to imitate helicopter blades, demonstrating surprising vigor for a man his age. in reaction to the shock and outrage, vice-president Pence strode up behind the president, and with a dutiful expression rolled up his sleeves and went for a reach around. the feed cut out after president Trump smeared shoe polish on his face and comically teared into a watermelon, in-between mouthfuls mumbling "we wuz presidents n' shiet". it was pretty weird.

Trump is ripping (((their))) divisive narrative to shreds for everyone to see. He truly is the God Emperor. We need to reconquer both America and Europe to finally destroy (((their))) boundless evil once and for all. This time the truth will triumph, this time the just will prevail, this time we will win, and together we will make the world great again. Hail victory!

He did it very softly. yet he shouted "COMMUNISM".

I like this webm.

We're taking steer of this ship back. Tough times create tough men.

When Tel Aviv sends their shills they aren't sending the best.

Didn't know there were so many Hoosierbros here. NWI reporting in. When the sun comes out I have to go check my car…. It hailed a few times last night.

It just a last struggle of the jew.

Ohio here. Shit just passed us like 20 minutes ago. Woke me up out of my sleep multiple times, huge hail chunks everywhere.

Well done you

and jyew

Ok leftypol, are you shill pissed about getting doxxed?

I think Trump's prepping for the upcoming second European diaspora. Pretty soon masses of white Euros will leave their homeland to escape Muslim violence and live in a place where they can still live in ethnic communities and have guns. Trump's gotta clear out the suburbs of illegals first to make our Euro bros feel comfy and welcomed.

the answer to that is yes, they are. Its clear by the half assed shill who couldn't win and never will. They are all losers after all.

someone points out the demonstrably jewish nature of neo-cohen conservatism, also demonstrates the entirely jewish cabinet of Trump, complains about the non-stop jewish shills shitting up the board turning Holla Forums into a Republican echo chamber instead of its initial role to identify, investigate criminal international jewry and expose the kike.

jew comes on and calls those exposing the jews destroying this board and calls them a lefty.

Not while you kikes astroturf all these boards without the mods controlling it.

it was real in your mind

President Sears was Act 1. Who's going to be Senator Armstrong?

Destroy jewish left-wing Marxism, with jewish right-wing neo-Conservatism.

Now there's a paradox the kikes hope the dumb goy continues to ignore.

If you vote leftwing jew or rightwing jew, you still end up under the rule of jews.

We're getting increasing new bodies as various people and orgs acknowledge us.

And you know actual paid shills are coming in with the good ones, we need some kind of extreme vetting.

C H E C K E D

Looks like it will hail a lot more from now on.

Last night the BBC had a feature on how terribly Trump is treating the press who don't deserve it. It even had sad piano in the background. Then they had IronAnne on for balance and she smashed their faggot faces in.

2 years are required to determine the character of the person. Only white people of good character are permitted posting rights here.

Is a trustworthy user one that constantly cheers on neo-con kikes and swarm harassing anyone critical of jewish shills?

It would appear the entity that lives off repeating digits agrees.

I just woke up, what did I miss with this adress outside of apparently consoling the widow of the marine that died in Yemen?

AMERICAN FOOTPRINTS ON DISTANT WORLDS

Just heard that the McMasters guy that got in Flynn place don't want Trump using the "RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM/ISTS" term

source

He vacations every weekend to Mar a lago, in the summer it will be new York. Thing is he never stops working. Obama would have worked on his trips too, briefings every morning, meetings all day and so on. Difference is trump will work harder during those same meetings, and not be trashed on drugs while doing so (watch the cicgc episode with Obama he starts drinking gin at 10am and laughs about it). He will also work at night hours, aka the hours when Barry smokes crack and fucks elementary school aged male sex slaves.

archive.is/zXafp

Just hear on Fox and Friends and there are tons of articles about it, the faggot is a massive cuck NeoCon Israel lover coward and i have no idea why the fuck Trump choose him, i just hope this cancer don't start spreading through his cabinet.

I'm starting to think he's the one who paid for all the ad space for over a year.

—>

Hey Jr. say hi to your dad from all of us.

That was Eric Trump. All of Trump's sons including Barron shitpost on Holla Forums

Given his esper powers I thought him to be more of a /x/ guy.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

I love how these retards genuinely think Trump reads or even is aware of any of the stupid shit they put on his tweet comments

Man, they'll verify anyone these days.

this is what maximum asspain looks like

>implying that trannies (who are almost always MtF) are more likely to get beaten up for using the men's bathroom than the women's not saying the girls are more likely to beat up the trannies - saying that when men see trannies using the girl's bathroom, they want to beat them up

Obama passed a bill that people without a job but are looking for one are seen as having a job too. So the reality is is that people have loss tons of job.

is this the one that was made as an anti trump ad but ended up being the greatest shit ever

faggot numales

Someone has to make a fake infomercial in the 24th century, where they're selling collections of the best and most salty Trump tweets. Maybe it'll make these triggered faggots think twice before shitposting, but they're not ones to care much about legacy.

I wonder who was spamming the big tiddies

Listen nigger, if you don't kiss Israels ass as an American politic figure you get shoa'd. Trump knows about the jews fucking up, he even speaks of them in his books. He cannot right away attack the fools. However he is rooting out the corrupt jewish media, all pedo's, corrupt CIA and FBI agents, corrupt politics, corrupt wallstreet people, corrupt bankers. Most of which are jews. The mainstream jew media doesn't report on this because it will make normalfags aware that jews and Israel are fucking them over.

There is reason why the kikes are shouting that he is a anti-semite.

That is a rather big mystery user just like the tiddies Barron draws

That's fake tbh

Can you imagine being as salty as these three kikes?

what about that passive agressive "oh dear looks like trumpy had a bad nap" chick?

Haven't seen that one yet

We should start collecting them

This is the one with the fake date.

Just need to feed Gowdy a pound of beef a day for a year.

Get lost, alright?

I know that everything is "under the watchful eye of divine providence" to be strictly technical. I'm referring to the character of the nation, where it may be found. And Providence is a moving force much more than a watching force, user., you strange cuck.

Dude, his cabinet is 90% tumor at this point. Just stop with the larping.

OP
Perhaps all the salt you can taste is all the jewish semen you're manipulating Holla Forums anons into slurping up for your counter jihad neo-Cohen co-opted and now misdirected movement.

latest video from the Zionist Report youtube channel, for all those cheering on neo-con kikes because they are desperate to fight all of isreals wars for them.

(((1st Minute))) of Trump's Presidential Address - 2/28/2017
youtube.com/watch?v=1XKbbKCf-8c

It was a Tuesday night. Don't they have jobs or class? Oh you said democrats

National security adviser was never going to change Trump's mind on anything, it was a meaningless hill for the deep state to die on. They think that if they surround him with ///theirguys/// it means they control him, because they're used to dealing with cucks with no will of their own. The primordial ooze Trump arose from however was managing Jews to fight against other Jews in Jew York, he's the only person I could ever trust to actually manage such a cabinet.

They try to coopt insults and don't even get what the insult was about in the first place.

That old guy they got to give the democrat response is a governor that lost to a republican. Another loser.

The Democratic Party is now a death cult with HRC as its leader. The Clinton Machine killed any young and up and coming dems from rising to the top. The only ones left at the top are ancient out of touch elites and the extreme SJW crew is taking over just below.

And now with Obama coming back he will suck up all the oxygen… The guy who can't run for POTUS will be the new star of the party.

There must a truly kosher yid somewhere behind this.

Ya CTfag here and gov Malloy was congratulating the ctdems for "winning"

They stopped bleeding seats in a solid blue state and that's cause for celebration.

What about neckzuri?

Nigger, I know you didn't just post a pic of Venice beach, literally the ghetto by the sea, and start bragging about weather.

Pull your head out of your ass before you get beaned to death.

trips of truth

didnt he only say that we "dethroned" fascism? to point out what our nation is capable of? not to mention he was standing in front of two huge golden fasces surrounding the flag

Fasces and related iconography has long been used by America. That's because America was founded on Roman fetishism, just like Italian Fascism.

Holy fucking Clapistan
30 minutes of that hour long video was nothing but clapping

Subtle.

I just noticed that. However that is not the point, the point is figuring out the name. You can see in the original photo as well that it is a Trump with 4 characters in their name, with the last letter looking like a C

he was clearly referencing the "what did he mean by this" as being cuckchanesque

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

loled

Only mildly related to this thread, but if you want to see some pathetic salt, look up Godwin's Law on Urban Dictionary.

KEK

Cry more.

Fucking wew lad

think about it, we get a primordial god of dank memes and dark beginnings on our side without even trying and they can't summon up a single succubus after years of effort.

Takes 2 years to even pick up the dialect tbh

I finally got around to watching the speech and this scene made me literally lol irl.

My prediction: They know one of the supreme kikes is dying and they're despairing that Trump is so strong that their fantasy of impeaching him before that is falling apart before their eyes.

Excellent. "Call him Hitler" in the Godwin's Law definition. That'll show 'em.

I watched it. The whole time I was thinking to myself, "Good gracious me… WTF is wrong with Democrats?" They sat there silently avoiding any support for our President as loudly as the could. As a patriotic American, it was really an embarrassing spectacle of Leftwing politics to see. Of course, Holla Forums knows what Democrats are gonna do. Hopefully America makes it to 2020 , before the civil war .

Reagan liked Jelly Bellies a massive lot, called them, Brain Food
Jews hate Reagan, and by extension, jelly beans.

This is some Grade A salt right here. Anus busting devastation from CNN.

CNN: Trump's cruel bait-and-switch on immigration

archive.is/0kt4K

They're too busy fucking up stuff instead of living off of YPG gibs.