GamerGate lost

If you want to bait try the GG board.

I hate that gamergate lost its way completely, but the fact it is still being talked about today seems to indicate victory not defeat. The SJWs are still crying about gater terrorists almost 2 years later its hilarious.

We all lost.

this, gamergate pretty much destroyed the sjw just by dragging them out into the public eye.

What court case?

Appernetly the Zoe quinn "Won" her case, because the gag order was lifted on Eron, but there was nothing harsher than that and it basically became moot.

lame

If by lost you mean did exactly what it set out to do and got the FTC to require game journalists to disclose personal relationships and advertisement then yes.

Gamergate made that one episode of Law and Order, so regardless of how well it succeeded at whatever it was trying to do that counts as a win for me.

You're failing to tell how fucking embarrassing it was for Zoe.

Basically she got "tired" of it and dropped the whole thing and ragequit. She then proceeded to make a massive blogpost where she rages at the world and it was glorious. The salt from her defeat post was fucking amazing.

There were many highlights, such as advising EVERY WOMAN who was a victim of sexual assault to NOT GO TO THE POLICE!

I guess everyone was hoping for another hulkening.

Didn't it happen before the whole Hulk thing?

post link?

I'm referring to why people are chalking this up as a semi-loss, and why the SJW's are running with it as far as they can.

Also I don't take Zoe as the type of person with any shame to get embarrassed. Probably just trying to rally up the drones.

archive.is/4Gu9w

My favorite quote.

It gets worse after that. She rambles on and on, and it's obvious she's incredibly upset about this and most likely crying while thwacking away at the keyboard.

She's not but you can tell that this court case got to her and it got to her BAD.

GG got cucked again

Maybe, it's hard to tell with these people. They double down and overreact with everything.

Sure you did :^)

The only good thing to come out of gamergate is that it has become the big sjw boogieman. Though if they actually looked at modern gamergate they'd release it's nothing but a shitty sub reddit circle jerking all day while actually doing nothing.

kek they got scammed again? How many times has this happened now?

Skinwalker detected.

Go to bed Mcintosh.

Lost or not, I really don't care. Games hit their natural peak in 2007 an we had a few good one trickling out until 2010. Now, even if a game managed to be good, they are so cut up by DLC and Microtransactions that they really aren't worth getting into. Nintendo was the last bastion of hope for a while, but with the success of Amiibos and FE DLC their focus has shifted to more current business practices as well.

There are still a ton of good vidya to play. Just make a backlog, download the stuff from it before any sort of TPP screws up the internet, and enjoy games instead of worrying about new ones that would be shit with or without SJWs and journalists.

Don't mind me, just mining some salt from gamergoy who donated to this beta cuck.

Bump

GOBBLERGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!

I can understand why she'd want to propagate this. If genuine rape victims refuse to go to the police and instead destroy all the evidence that would implicate their rapist, then LWs will hold them up as an example. I seriously hope actual victims aren't taking this shit seriously.

Zoe: OMG please lawyer help me! My rich BF (who I'm cheating on LOL) will pay!

Lawyers: OK. Tell us the facts.

Zoe: Blah blah blah lies lies lies.

Lawyers: Wow, if that's true this will be a home run. That Eron guy will be fucked for life.

Zoe: Yeah….

Eron: About that. Here are the actual facts.

Lawyers: Holy shit! You lied to us, Zoe! Our reputation is on the line! We need to end this fast!

Zoe: I agree…

Eron: Eh, I'd rather see this through. Don't stop it while it's just getting good! Let's set precedence.

Judge: Nope. This is done for now. The rest is not our job, but you can always appeal.

Lawyers: We did it! We ended it! Fuck, that would have been hell for us if we didn't pull out of that shit show.

Zoe: I won! I defeated gamergate!

KEEDUR HESPETH UNTHE DOUBLES

There will always be indie games. You just have to have a really good eye, and be willing to sift through the shit to get the gems.

And that's what I have you guys for.

I wouldn't take anything the UN says seriously.

That's the joke user.

The UN is as useless as a shit flavoured sun.

The UN was a mistake to begin with. Has it ever, since its inception, been truly beneficial to the world? Wasn't that sort of the general idea? Or at least what the general populace was led to believe?

And now they're entertaining muh feelz feminazis and they have Saudia Arabia as their head of Human Rights? The UN is a laughing stock, a joke, and not even a funny one.

It's mere existence is a waste of time and capital as a whole at best, and at worst it is a blight on the planet that's corrupt and biased while feigning neutrality.

JUST

Who?

But user look at all of these nice suborganizations the UN has.
They totally haven't backfired or failed their purposes. They totally haven't allowed monopolization of these fields for a few countries and ignoring said established laws for other countries.

forgot my sage

But, user, I"m sure they're just taking their time. It's not like Libya really needs a externally funded police force to deal with the near anarcho-militia control is has developed into. They're Muslims you silly goy. The religion of peace and tolerance. What can possibly go wrong?

GaymerGoyim was a failure the moment it started caring about "m-muh ethics in gaming!" over halting the cancerous spread of Cultural Marxism the world over.