Dead Space 1

I just finished playing dead space 1 and here are my thoughts:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mfzzd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your thoughts are rong. Play it again and learn to like it or your taste will always be shit.

dead space is the lowest tier of wannabe horror bullshi.

Its an EA abomination what the fuck did you expect?

Nothing is overrtaed because taste and quality are both subjective.

Lol no.

Okay reddit.

Lmao faggot nice picture that totally probes your point. You totally shot me down there
#rekt do i fit in yet?

Please don't post Karen alongside such shit opinions.

you made the same thread yesterday fuck you

No you don't and that's the glaring point that was made. Does this look like reddit to you, reddit?

Here where my thoughts of it

Stop being this much of a faggot and stop making the same thread every day.
Also, go play some old games, will ya?

bait, the post?

This game is not for you. I expected very little from it and ended up enjoying it quite a bit. As long as people don't make you think it's the second comming its fine.

It's just RE4 in space

It's good for a free action game

Mouse Control is a bit clunky, but gameplay is smoother than most console ports.

Tries too hard to be grimdark hyper-utilitarian steel space horror movie, kinda funny in places.

The horror atmosphere dissipates after the first chapter if you are new to horror games. Not enough tension.

it was free on origin years ago, dumbskull

Upgrading the plasma cutter makes it fucking great

Ok so this faggot made a "recommend me games" thread twice in a couple of days and now he's made a "I played Dead Space 1" blog post twice in a couple of days.

How fucking autistic?

I played Dead Space 1 for about 8 hours

At one point I just said fuck it and quit the game
Why? Because I was scared at the game.
It was genuinely fucking creepy, I couldnt play no more. I can't deal with horror games, I've done the same with Amnesia, my heart cant just fucking take it.

Dead Space isnt a bad game in any shape or form. If you've never played the franchise, you're in for a spook.
I just couldnt handle it when I was slowly walking through the dark corridors and suddenly it drops the fucking jumpscare bomb. Also the game built up so good ambiance with all the creepy shit going around with people going crazy and shit… NOPE.avi

it's a shit

cool

You're retarded, th rest are valid criticisms but that just makes you sound like a fool

I can't fucking STAND this.

Even minecrafters can't find this funny…

Fuck you man. Having a Japanese waifu with broken English like that would be adorable.

archive.is/mfzzd

Didn't you make a thread like this earlier, OP?
Choke on a dick