#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: American Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/4TJwc
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/pcmag-violates-ftc-regulation-with-countless-undisclosed-affiliate-links/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/pocket-gamer-charges-devs-up-to-50000-for-guaranteed-game-coverage/
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/02/round-two-hulk-hogan-sues-gawker-media/
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/9382664.html
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/733152156753088512
pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8
oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/733434675406872578
archive.is/2nd9i
web.archive.org/web/20160520054536/https://8ch.net/v/res/9382664.html
heatst.com/entertainment/angry-video-game-nerd-james-rolfe-will-be-right-about-ghostbusters-being-terrible/
blog.archive.is/post/144514563426/saving-web-page-seem-broken-i-tried-to-save-5
archive.is/bC4JA
archive.is/R6S2U
8ch.net/v/res/9390262.html
8ch.net/v/res/9390262.html#_randombullshit_
therebel.media/left_wing_male_feminists_are_enraged_that_angry_video_game_nerd_james_rolfe_won_t_review_the_all_female_ghostbusters
archive.is/mq1es
archive.is/geymF
archive.is/1pxJR
archive.is/4Gu9w
web.archive.org/web/20160518023033/https://8ch.net/v/res/9359733.html
web.archive.org/web/20160519110543/https://8ch.net/v/res/9375058.html
archive.is/QKNR9
archive.is/Dtako
archive.is/XWm4C
heatst.com/tech/a-hacker-claims-he-has-more-than-100-million-linkedin-logins-for-sale/
archive.is/XLMf2
archive.is/oFck9
archive.is/k50q5
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/733561959673520128
archive.is/K1mO5
thecollegefix.com/post/27537/
koutetsujou-no-kabaneri.wikia.com/wiki/Yukina
github.com/Pashe/8chanX.
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/733647083362758657
archive.is/DuBZs
archive.is/VtskU
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/733426230406447105
archive.is/pb8nK
ashion.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-and-Lillian-armored-up-INKS-610115741
archive.is/0cD8q
encyclopediadramatica.se/Fark
archive.is/ISfw7
archive.is/QaSBY
archive.is/sJe0G
nichegamer.com/2016/05/20/family-guy-steals-game-footage-fox-dmcas-source-video-651-smile/
archive.is/ZV959
twitter.com/CathyYoung63/status/733726017110577153
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/733735714806861824
twitter.com/Warchamp7/status/733714230155849729
ashion.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-and-Lillian-The-mystery-of-boob-armor-609142591
archive.is/cPNT5
archive.is/oprOo
twitch.tv/naspeedrunnerassembly
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Goober-and-the-Ghost-Chasers
archive.is/7HOZJ
knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/viper
g.e-hentai.org/g/458870/cdda7eb11c/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To those who explained that Quinn obviously has ghostwriters; now now, she clearly has the skill, there is no need for such help..

Goons DDOS'd Holla Forums so they can shill in peace after it came back up again.
Do not trust any circle jerking!

Posting this again from the previous thread, about how Marxists are using movements like feminism and social justice to pursue their agenda in destroying the West.

Don't let Yuri Bezmenov's warning goes out in smoke, people.

Is she even writing anything or did she just announce a book because Milo and some other GGer announced a book about GamerGate?

The book is a lie. Just another con job. It's nothing until it actually gets released.

I don't know if the goal is to destroy the west, but yes the reason why postmodernism is so retarded is because of Jews paranoid about stopping another Holoacaust.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

I actually agree with you. It's just something she invented so she could pretend she's still working. Also Pascal, who was going to make the movie, is out of Hollywood due to getting fired by Sony and will be on an even bigger shit list after Ghostbusters under-performs.

Wasn't she one of the ones to first start harrasing that astronaut?

But user, she DID make CON happen ! About six months later than scheduled, with no explanation or doubt from her supporters, and the site itself showing absolutely no tool, no help and no example of its use.

No you dope, actual news is what was created after /n/ was compromised.

This is why the Asuka Soryu waifu is superior.

They helped thousands of BLM people. They're actually doing something. At least that's what she said.

And even her supporters said it was a Con. :^]

Anyone know why the site was down?

old bread: web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/9382664.html

27 Conflicts of Interest between Silverstring Media and Critical Distance.
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/733152156753088512
pastebin.com/ueUjXgh8

oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/

Listen, you can play your SRS strategies out on chans, but I can recognize them at this point.

No one is dumb enough to fall for this shit even though it's been tried 100 times, so you better have something to back up your claims if you're going to try to shill a new board on us.

Ddos probably, Holla Forums from freech has been blamed. Dunno if it is true.

the book, and rights to the story etc can be ways to shovel money to her– don't forget there are a lot of married top brass that don't want her telling all, particularly under oath– which is why they are relived at the moot ruling of a dropped case.

She sucked thousands of nigger dicks?

No, he meant after breakfast. The other stuff.

Some rando on Holla Forums DDOSed freech over the /n/ spam, so I believe it. If true, it proves Holla Forums are goons since goons would be the ones that have to resources to DDOS.

Reminder

I don't either.

Still leaves a lot of cleaning up to do, /n/ and /operate/ getting intl-spammed.

So then what? Someone claimed responsibility for DDOS and freech was down for 7 hours. What did they do it their selves?

Never visited either, go ask the owner yourself if you want.

That is the point of this site isn't it? If the board goes to shit make another one, we've been through 2 GG boards for christ sakes, plus I don't get your logic, they already control the main board, what's the point making another one they control as well

More like trying to have revenge, like the kid trying to pick fights because noone cares about them.

Sure, why not? It stirs drama. Then claim Holla Forums was it and DDOS Holla Forums as 'retaliation'. Might even sway some users over.

They could not have control of the board, the hot pockets could just be incompetent. So if they force migration, they'll have full control.

Though a probable theory I'm not beveling it until I see some proof. Jesus Christ GG used to be about verifying your facts and presenting evidence.

Hell, would be an easy way to cause tribalism, burn a field and blame the other guys on it.

Id say take the /n/ front page builten down while it is being spammed, but its not my call.

If you read Holla Forums, you would have seen the sticky. Watched it real time. To disprove that user's claims, you have to give an alternate reason for why freechan was down for 7 hours.

Thats why I said probably not definitly, then gave the whos claiming it. I dunno whats going on myself.

dunno why you reaponded to my thing, I was talking about how jews were having tantrums and revenge.

Complacent*.

They immediately bumplock a thread calling out the problem but leave the actual spam to rot on the board.

Whatever is going on /n/, the problem won't be going away soon. Codemonkey was made aware of it but will only monitor the situation /sudo/111.

if you think that intl posters are SA posters you are a fucking moron
I realize that I'm swimming upstream through a river of shit and I'll just get memed on but if you sincerely think that intl culture is at all like SA culture you're profoundly retarded

fucked the crosslink.
>>>/sudo/111

Mouth wide open.

I mean, this post isn't even coherent.

Yes, but it leaks out everywhere else.

The cumskim spam proved that to me for a fact. Who the hell else would come up wit that other than SJW trolls? They use SRS tactics and SRS is goonswarm. It all leads back to SA faggotry. They started targeted Holla Forums over GamerGate and now are pissed off about Trump and Holla Forums as well.

Just in case anyone forgot that revolt was a troll board full of goons and cancer.

archive.is/2nd9i

Faggotry like this can only be prevented by remembering to play video games and being good to your waifu.

*cumskin

If you've been paying attention for the past 2 years it would be. Fuck, they even DDOSed that Social Autopsy website when they went to war with LW and LWhale.

How long was Holla Forums down anyhow? I was playing vidya.

Still funny. Cant believe anyone thinks thats a worthwile insult hahaha. It's like calling a white guy a cracka. Kinda want to make a username outta it.

i always am but muh waifu is mean sometimes

Bored imageboard people who want to tweak Holla Forums's nose.

No, it is incoherent in that you first say that someone on Holla Forums DDOSed someone, then you say that only goons have the resources to DDOS people.

Is that OC ? It's rad

Trying to co-opt a board on a free site that will just create a new board when any type of faggotry is exposed, all the while paying to post on their home site.

They never even liked video games, they were in it for the drama, and now they are it themselves.

No, you're right. The people that spend a lot of time fucking with this website are a whole clusterfuck of different groups of faggots but none of them appear to be goons. Goons are too busy fucking up social media and engaging in their circlejerks. "Goon" has become a catch-all for anyone and everyone fucking with Holla Forums at this point, losing its definition like the word "shill."

Yeah, what's the story about that? Something about email leaks and trying to strongarm the old actors into cameos?

These assholes operate from some kind of play book. One of the biggest plays is making sure your opposition only posts where you control moderation. These assholes control half of Reddit. It's a real thing.

Just submitted a question via the blog.archive.is/ask about the difficulty archive.is has with archiving threads beyond 600 posts. Hopefully this archival issue gets sorted out.

It's probably old, given the clover.

NEW USHER ARTICLE

Many people prefer the clover, though
I do

And the "internet tools" she developed to "help people secure their online accounts" happened to be… Another fucking Twine "game." No, seriously. LW has to be the laziest person I've ever seen, and I barely have room to talk with how much I procrastinate on my personal projects.

Its dated as fuck from the 4chan days kinda like this

Let this sink in for a minute:

Marxism intensifies

Thank you for reminding me why I never go to half-chan anymore.

God, SJWs make it far too easy to spot them.

That and a bunch of other shit like black jokes about Obama. But I think Pascal may have got canned due to the studio knowing that that Ghostbusters is going to be a flaming money pit. Other people have been fired over it as well. Also I half expected GamerGate jokes in the movie or some shit since both the producer and director are chummy with the LW scum.

I pulled the copy/paste trigger too soon for the bread archive. Here's the correct one.

web.archive.org/web/20160520054536/https://8ch.net/v/res/9382664.html

yep

its multiple groups irc circlejerks on Holla Forums faggots from ints revoltshits and pedos

never EVER drink food
its super gay

Cracka never makes me think of whippers, only athropomorphized soda crackers.

For what purpose?

Literally anyone. Despite acting high and mighty, Holla Forums is the easiest board to send into a pissy tantrum. Anyone sensible on /n/ has already filters out Pajeet/crab/cumskin spam but the easily triggered spergs run to Codemonkey begging for moderation.

Only old people drink food, and being old is super gay. So does that make them ultra gay?

What an enormous faggot

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and salt from your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Thank you salt merchant.

for her

You forgot to add something else so it doesn't count

That reminds me of this.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SPLIT INFINITIVES

Marche has a furwaifu already. Pic related.

Miranda's just his friendo.

Reminder your waifu is a lesbian. Baneposting can't even help.

Is furry a gender?

Hell I was looking for a new place for a while before the great migration. After /tg/ going belly up, the loli shitstorm on /a/, the scruffening on /mlp/, I'm glad GG let me know it was time to jump ship completely.

Don't do this to me, I just unloaded a load to tanlines

She's also dead IIRC, such things don't stop him

heatst.com/entertainment/angry-video-game-nerd-james-rolfe-will-be-right-about-ghostbusters-being-terrible/

two months till the piece of shit movie finally drops, but they'll still blame the straight white male nerds when it fails.

It's almost poetic how complete cancer like modern 4chan and Reddit laid the foundation for the last free bastion of the internet and the home base for opposing the cultural Marxist cancer.

Did someone just ordered for?!

TANLINES?!!!!!

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, user.

And karma doesn't like SJWs one little bit.

In regards to this section: blog.archive.is/post/144514563426/saving-web-page-seem-broken-i-tried-to-save-5
Could CloudFlare be the issue? Find out next time on Archive Ball Z!

Any particular reason why? I prefer the ribbon because it could be a bit more flexible. In other words, it could be tied to the head, or worn on the hair.

Have some more.

She's not gonna want his dick especially is all I'm saying.

that type of over-reaching will do nothing but alert the unaware of corporate 'social justicing'

She doesn't get a say being dead and all.

I personally just fapped to a guy fucking his lewd sensei.

Male student x female teacher vanilla is so Elder God Tier.

I like the clover because I find it girlier, which is something quite touching on a girl that so little cares about being girly. I find it's cuter even, like "no, I don't care, but… but I guess I kinda like it, you know…"
Also, it's an attachment to our past. We come from shitchan. It isn't our home anymore, I know; but it used to be, and remembering this is not regretting the past, it's being aware it is part of who we are still.

I'm into /ara/ too.
More into thick girls with big T&A actually, but that's always attached to /ara/

One for the oven. Let me just call my glorious big brother.

i found this on b
>>>Holla Forums5763758
he is crying about how Holla Forums is not about vidya

top kek
what a sad man

FOR HER

For her, GamerGate's worst nightmare
Here's hoping the glorious waifu of love has my back. It's a coin flip if in the coming months I'll need surgery or not

Feels fucking good. I don't even remember when I left or what the final straw was but this site had me at one captcha every 24 hours

Does this make anyone else uneasy? There's no way after nearly two years of GamerGate they think they can vilify another enormous audience without a huge backlash.
What if getting themselves caught is part of their plan?

There's so much good stuff attached to ara. It's the best core fetish

hes trying to be the next manly quintin
just report him when he shows up and dont reply

The issue is that there's way too much stuff attached to /ara/, so sometimes you get stoked onto something and it crushes your boner with secondary fetishes popping in.
Like scat or ntr.

Stop talking about yourself.

Define ara. I prefer Christimas Cakes for the indescribable beauty of a sexy, beautiful intelligent virgin woman who's never known love being made into a waifu by a normally faggot protagonist who happens to prefer older women.

It's all part of the plan, along with the Media shills playing their part.

New DuckKiteTales

Lactating Christmas Cake a best.

Damn, she's adorable in her mocking tone, Val's gonna fap to this.

In very vaguely related news, I just saw this newsbite about the Preacher TV series. Jesse is a weird looking guy with trendy hair, and Tulip got hit with the quota bat. Cassidy is surprisingly good.

Breast sucking too? I am seeing good taste in this thread.

Teachers being loved is the only hetero that makes my heart sweetly sting as much as yuri without being a brother and sister or a properly written harem end.

Hey schizo, take a chill pill and take a stroll down /n/ and then /actualnews/ to see the difference, one is a goon playground being spammed and shitposted to death and other is trying to be an actual news board with actual moderators doing their fucking jobs.
Why doesn't CM remove or at least get someone to deal with goon spam nobody knows.

Why is Tulip a nigger

For godsakes, Preacher is one of the most violent comic books I've ever read, leave it the fuck alone.

lewd

will sjws ever stop ?

Comics are so cucked.

You all have lovely taste

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, Seth fucking Rogen of all people is involved as "developer", which might include direction.

Breast sucking is my all time favorite fetish next to clothes ripping (never stockings). When done romantically it's a selfless act of giving intense pleasure. When done in a rape, it makes the victim submit easier.

For her, the worst nightmare of Gamergate.

webm plz ?
or is it safe to watch

moar

Penis jokes and weed(lmao), exactly what I think of when I think of Preacher

We must have hit some kinda nerve lately because the goons and Holla Forums have been going all out.

FOR HER

holstaurus for general humanity when

Maybe they've realized this entire Cisbusters fiasco can only go badly for them including even alerting some normalfags.

Garth Ennis won't care as long as he can stick it to The Walking Dead and Robert Kirkman.

Oh man, can't wait for the "Eron lost his case" "Zoe Quinn won" "Hahaha you guys gave money to him!" and the inevitable shilling of other boards.

Already happening :^)

Note that the filename means it was saved from halfchan.

This isn't the first comic related thing he's ruined is it? I think he was a producer or something else that ended up flopping.

Just ignore them

Green Hornet?

Like clockwork.

Green Hornet, he fucking ruined Green Hornet, this is why comics like him, Jack Black, Adam Sandler, and Will Farrel should never be given any directorial, executive producer, or writing powers in any damn film.

or better yet report them

shills are at it today

Is the Green Hornet radio show any good?

REMINDER THIS IS THE ENEMY

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NIGGERWHEELS WHY HAVENT YOU FIXED THIS FUCKING FLAG SHIT I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A FLAG

We can keep singing this song and dance, y'know.

And I KNOW you took a good chunk of my Clone Saga books. Can't you let me read my classic Scarlet Spider books in peace while I shit all over these BRs?

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Nana, not the 2hu.

I haven't been on this board in forever. Gamergate is still a thing?

Yo mama is a thing.

And speaking of fucking Seth Rogan, someone at KiA noticed this.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4k6qqw/you_know_seth_rogens_new_movie_neighbors_2_thats/

Glowing praise on a terrible movie because gays, lesbians, transgenders, college activists, maybe BLM, and some rape shit.

Radio show and the TV series were comfy, the movie is an abortion, Seth Rogan does not do anything, he plays a fucking stoner for all his roles, and guess what? he still plays like a fucking stoner in his role as the Green Hornet.

You deserve it for dredging up this old-ass image.

What part of "the ride never ends" don't you understand?

I can respect that dev.
We truly live in horrifying times when a dev saying that is something special.

You aren't from around here are you?

I just thought gg slowly faded into oblivion and the sjws still bringing it up were just still buttmad from what gg did.

And I know you moved my collector edition cloth pictures to somewhere
IN THE BASEMENT

AND ILL KEEP POSTING IT UNTIL TUMBLRTALE FUCKS OFF

GET OUT OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING SHILL

I'm mad this faggot made it into the last Beastie Boys video. I don't know what the appeal to him is. He's just some fucking neck beard who doesn't act and isn't funny.

Okay, I'm into radio now apparently. The Voyage of the Scarlet Queen was some pretty good shit.

I know this is less Holla Forums and more /toy/ related but whatever
archive.is/bC4JA

I can't believe Jay Chou ever decided to sign on to that piece of shit. Fuck, I can't believe I actually saw the movie because I thought it'd be even half as good as the old TV series.

I'm pretty sure it was that DIO-looking bitch that did it, not me.

**And comics don't belong in a library. Throw 'em in one of the other unused rooms.*

W-what ever you say b-bro, j-just don't hurt me.

This is basically adult SJWs being mad that girls don't buy action figures, which is actually because they choose not to. You can't force this shit on children. This will ultimately be the demise of this shit. Same thing will happen with Cisbusters.

I think for fucking up that spoiler I'm only going to throw you
IN THE TRIPLE BASEMENT

Shaun King lying and trying to stay relevant
archive.is/R6S2U

KIKEWHEELS STILL MADE THIS SHIT SITE
FUCK OFF UNDERCUCK SHILL

WHy is that posted on KIA? It is a good topic, but that just seems like a bad place to post it.

To be fair, Preacher did have dick jokes.

Distrust in game journos will never fade away. They'll never get that lost revenue back and will circle the drain even faster. The FTC won't undo its disclosure policy. Even if focus on GG itself fades away, it will continue to have an impact.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate worst nightmare

The entertainment world is a nepotistic cult of personality, and he still gets roles for being an untalented sack of shit with one acting role as a Stoner + (Insert here)

Gotta find me some better recordings of the radio show, listening to them was heavenly.

Here's a story, Stephen Chow was talked to be Kato, but he saw the script written by Seth Rogan and said fuck no, Jay Chou signed to breakout to Hollywood, after the film fucking bombed, he waited 4-5 years to finally get another role, this time in Now You See Me 2.

That fat fuck should have never touched Green Hornet.

He's a spammer. He spams the Holla Forums catalogue all the time. He's such a fucking goon he didn't even know Hotwheels wasn't in charge anymore. Just filter him from now on when you see that OC.

FUCK OFF SHILL

I remember back when I read Game Informer how I only read explicitly for what caught my interest and if a game didn't have gameplay or visuals that suited that little expectation I just moved on.

These retards especially couldn't convince me to play games I think look unfun even when they're not shilled shit.

B-but I liked Seth Rogen. He used to be funny. Just from the down to earth sound bro of his voice.

A lot of these gaming sites will go away in the next few years. Especially expect their shit to get pushed in after Brave gets released and more normalfags browse the internet without ads.

I agree with you that undertale is garbage, but this is offtopic.

You have shit taste in comedians and I am gonna bully you nerd.

I've always thought Dane Cook was funny.

Do your worst, world.

UNDERTALE THREATENS EVERYTHING
IT IS ALWAYS ON TOPIC
*autism intensifies*

KILL YOURSELF GOON

Do you want to contract ebola? Because this is exactly how that happens.

You have transcended shit taste to become one with shit itself you big nerd.

Even reddit thinks you have shit taste.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4jyvn6/drama_now_dane_cook_is_going_after_james_rolfe_on/d3aqjrq

I guessed that but my bad for responding to him even if jokingly.
Won't need filter tho, it's somewhat entertaining to see him sperg out like that.

There's always the past.

I don't even know who Dane Cook is. Comedy is pretty garbage. The only thing I even paid attention to it the past 15 years was anti-humor.

Just read last thread archive.is is having problems archiving a page more than once, try this:

If 8ch.net/v/res/9390262.html is already archived

Try adding #_randombullshit_ to the end of the url and see if it works then.

Ex: 8ch.net/v/res/9390262.html#_randombullshit_

Add in the use of adblock, ad revenue going down, distrust in their god-awful not-vidya game related articles with SocJus shit, Companies relying more on youtubers and streamers, and maybe following Bethesda's lead on no longer giving advance review copies, and they'll jump ship.

Lots of them following the lead by e-celebs like TB and Pewdiepie by going to youtube, twitch, and copy their gimmicks while getting 26k on their patreon by their fans and SanFranciso circlejerk.

Seth Rogan called GG stupid and the video game nerds wasting their time on that chat of his in twitter with Adam Baldwin.

Irrelevant wash out "actor" defends m'lady ghostbusters.

therebel.media/left_wing_male_feminists_are_enraged_that_angry_video_game_nerd_james_rolfe_won_t_review_the_all_female_ghostbusters

That won't work on threads bigger than 600 replies. Try the last thread.

People are now virtue signalling that they will watch this movie so they don't get lumped in with Rolfe as someone who doesn't want to see the feminist masterpiece.

Dudebro faggot who used to be well known and was often criticized for the way he repeated shit all the time or made wacky gestures and movements with his jokes.

I still think everyone up to and including Vicious Circle was alright.

archive.is/mq1es
Oh fuck, it just worked now. Guess a lack of sleep just fucked with me. Goodnight.

He was always a corporate dicksucker, guess Sony paid him a visit.

Salty Sanchez is such a faggot.

Gilda you are literally the last person to talk.

Well Akeanon, you fucking did it.

Is there any chance Shitbusters could catch on with normal fags? How big was the budget for this turd?

Even though I've now seen a photograph of him, I still don't know who he is

He was funny in Knocked Up. That's all I've got.

archive.is/geymF

I haven't been posting, but I'm always around

archive.is/1pxJR ← A different archive of last thread

By the way #_randombullshit_ can be anything.

If when it comes out and actually isn't the unrelenting piece of shit it comes off as in the trailers, then maybe word of mouth could carry it to some sort of cult status. However given the extreme amount of virtue signaling in online media and the dislike ratios on the trailers I do not think normalfags will be on board with this one.

Has Disgruntled Domingo ever anything good? I never saw the appeal of him in the first place.

Actually, I would agree with you. But then again, I never liked these vidya Jewtubers anyway.

So she won by… losing?
Seriously the only thing that happened was his countersuite fell through.
He got the removal of the order, it was removed from his criminal record.

Yea I don't need to read anymore.

Or that's just me not having hated the movie even if I had no desire to see nor watch it again.

Oh this fucking shit will never end.

Has anyone thought about dismantling the ERSB? It's like the CCA. I don't think it should actually exist anymore after the Supreme Court said the government can't regulate video game content. So it basically just exists to provide jobs for censorious kikes.

archive.is/4Gu9w

Pretty shit picture.

That fucking cat. Why do I love him so much?

Better.

I don't think it'll flop but I doubt it'll be the blockbuster Sony wants it to be.

He's been in a bunch of movies. I know there was at least one pretty good one but I can't remember what it was called.
It was about cancer or something

Oh boy, gotta take another swing for more pity bucks
This girl is a legit sociopath. It totally befuddles me how someone can twist every little thing to be about her

He's a faggot but at the very least he'll call out the shittier things about games and plays on PC when he can

even the hardest hambeast from SRS knows this is chalk full of bullshit, but good for her for going all the way with it– it takes a special pathology to do this and fool no one

Dunno.

More like just a stupid bitch.

Wew. I'd suggest that he's not a thing on this side of the Atlantic, but I know my countrymen are highly americanized and I'm probably the one who's out of the loop.

Apparently this Seth is a Canadian Jew, so I could also propose that the (((chosen ones))) have given him his high profile.

Impossible, jews only exist in Jew York and Isreal.

Well yeah, when you beat your enemies, they win.
So I guess we win too. Everyone is a winner.

That's not crescent fresh. Not the thought was cress.

I WILL END YOU

Read: I deleted everything and pretended it never happened and weaseled my way out of a court ruling that would likely have been very unfavorable to my image
Read: The detective was actually my headmate
Read: I didn't like that he was providing receipts showing exactly what the money was going to and refunding everything he didn't use because it made me look bad since I couldn't even get Rebel Game Jam off the ground.
Read: I didn't try to file the same restraining order against him in Washington I swear.
Read: I didn't actually read the final portion of the case docket in which it explicitly said that, while the case could not be moved forward and would be dismissed because I vacated the order, cases in the future should take into account the accused 1st amendment rights. But whatever I was harassed and I a gud victim who dindu nuffin.
Read: I am just making shit up at this point, hope you like my fan fic fam where I quote the court and spin it into something it didn't say.
Read: Please don't actually read the court document I just linked because it would show that no one in fact won anything.
Read: I'll be back in the news next week when attention has waned off me.
Read: Do you guys believe me yet? Pls. Pls believe me.
Read: Please don't look at the person behind the curtain.
Read: I wish I hadn't had sex with Grayson. He was an awkward beta.
Read: Remember, don't go to law enforcement dear victims of supposed domestic violence.
Read: Please kill me I want to die. End this farce.

Know any black magic get these two webarchives on archive.is?

web.archive.org/web/20160518023033/https://8ch.net/v/res/9359733.html
web.archive.org/web/20160519110543/https://8ch.net/v/res/9375058.html

stop posting this sumg bitch

i kekd so hard user my sides hurts in a bad way

chock

It's just more slander. Eron should file a restraining order against her.

pic related

I'm terrible at this

No.

You're not.

The game's sound is a bit too loud, Ramsay's commentary is what's supposed to be easy to hear. Also, the cuts are too jarring because they'll all too short. You need to find a way to make them vary in lengths.
Other than that, it's a simple idea and thus easy to make funny.

10/10 webm

Just out of curiosity, when did Quinn donate blood last? When did she start dating Shitlips?
If you have to wait a year after having sex with a gay guy and she has been dating Shitlips for OVer a year, wouldn't that mean that she had sex with a gay guy while she was dating Shitlips?

It was decent for a first.

GOD BLESS

Twitter gave another poor victim ptsd. The horror! Won't someone please get these women out of this warzone!

At this point, I think they've lied to the point where they've ended up believing that this is what actually happened.

Sure thing; I'd advise getting other parts as well, for the entire video is of demons getting shot/missed and nothing else. Diversify the amount of stuff being shown. Demons getting shot AND that heart monster thing AND the HP pack being missed… and obviously, careful to allow the viewer to see each of the different ones a bit longer to really tell fully that it's something different, so use some of ramsay's longer insults, if not more creative/painful ones. They need to stand out a bit.

Gamergate will never die.

It'll never succeed either.

Oh my fucking Christ, this is such an obvious, transparent "donate to my Patreon, pls" that is isn't even funny anymore.

Is there Dark Mememagic these goons believed?

But we will resume our eternal vigil.

See that you do, Commadore. I'll be watching.

No, just regular confabulation.

Why would we want our favorite game to end?

We succeed by outlasting our opponents.

Pretty much this. The outrage culture began at the college campuses, and the pushback already is beginning to take place there.

Can we be Skeleton Guardsmen?

Someone blam this heretic out of his misery.

It'd be nice to see games return to their better days?

Your opponents aren't relenting like the religious did, and they're not pulling a Jack Thompson. So far I've yet to see one of them go away just by sheer will of GamerGate's continued presence.

Is there nothing we can do to speed up the process?

GG, how do you motivate yourself to brush your teeth? Its seems like with as much as I'm in these or regular threads, playing MH or sleeping that I never find the time to bother with hygiene except comfy stress relieving showers. I personally don't consider anything besides maintaining teeth important yet I'm too lazy to do even that.

I suppose Dark Meme Magic would be corporate propaganda like what we've been subjected to for the past two years. You know, the whole "WE DINDU NUFFIN, MUH ZOE IS THE REAL VICTIM" song and dance they injected into literally everything they could.

Oh, and to go back to
BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!
Remember, these guys said "positive reviews" to say it's been debunked. Now here we see this absolute fucking scumbag emotional abuser turning around and saying that because "positive reviews" didn't exist, that the positive coverage didn't exist, either.
I need to go to fucking bed, I've been in too many of these kinds of abusive relationships to avoid getting absolutely assravaged at this bitch's words. YES, ZOE, I CALLED YOU A BITCH, FUCKING SUE ME!

The fact that if I don't my teeth will go to shit

It is more a testament to the kind of people who will unquestionably believe a media narrative when it fits their cognitive bias. The very same people who cry that corporate media is too busy sucking Clinton's cock and have done the Bernie dirty but can't use that same experience to look into other things mass media has reported on and see similar trends on other topics. Gell-Mann Amnesia in action.

By thinking I'd rather not be a disgusting pig with terrible breath and no teeth.

Watch videos of the adverse effects of tonsil stones, tonsillitis, gingivitis and other bad shit that affects your entire mouth and the other body parts near it.

Other wise, watch comfy videos of someone gently brushing his teeth, then get motivated again.

Nope, I tried a bunch of half assed archive sites to grab the archive.org ones so I could take and grab those with archive.is.

archive.org has some fucked up stuff going on I guess. I used to be able to archive directly from archive.org with archive.is.

How the fuck does female strength in animu work? It seems like women are always stronger than men.

Equally proportionate to the amount of dick they suck

Maybe that's why gays are always so ripped.

To think I thought like this about issues before GG

Righteous Fury and/or embarrassment increases female strength to godly levels

So they self-gaslight themselves, wonderful.

Seeing the media for the two years lying their shit off, Its more like Artificial Meme Magic.

Repeat a lie enough, with a small hint of truth, then you can sell it.

Any speed up can only be done by shining the harsh light of reality on these people. Truth is not their friend. By exposing their true nature, the academics in colleges and universities will gradually lose power and tenure, thus crippling the SJW mentality from the top.

Nor does it have to.

Being present and visible is enough. Even if people don't think much of Gamergate, the zeitgeist surrounding the gaming media has never been as negative as it is now. They're routinely the butt of jokes and their bullshit antics are more visible than ever before.

SJW bullshit is seeing real opposition for the first time and people are a lot less afraid to speak up about ridiculous things like Trigglypuff and the UK's National Union of Students.

We can be the forever hated bad-guy, but all that has been brought to light has swayed many more and posed questions.

Trump would not be doing as well as he is, regardless of anyone's opinion of him, if the core values that cemented people into this whole hashtag inspired mess, weren't as popular as the SJW's and media would have us believe.

There will never be an Iwo-Jima looking moment for us. It will be a longer fought battle that will have a more lasting impact.

We exist and there will never be a time again in gaming like that before Gamergate. We will continue to exist.

Are you a shill or just a burnout ? A fuckton of people have left the game industry and any kind of both relevance and influence, and this includes "big" names like Leigh Alexander you faggot. Hell, we got moviebob shafted, numerous outlets revamped or created… what the fuck are you talking about ?
Maybe you'll fit in better in /revolt/ or on twitter.

There is no "speeding up" the process. There is being there and still standing strong to prove to those faggots they don't own shit and they hold no power over anyone anymore.

From the start of GG, we will never be vindicated, we can fight the good fight for vidya, and if we finally win, IF, we gotta show eternal vigilance while not fucking burning out or go on a power-tripping ego quest.

Didn't read a thing you said.

Well said mate.

Will have to wait until the archive.is problem is fixed I guess.

Thanks for sharing the work around for it. That should get added into ongoing discussions in the OP .

Liar, I bet you read everything.

I wonder if this is why some twittefags have burnt out. They attached their name assuming they would get famous when GG was vindicated. Those of us who kept anonymous can still enjoy the ride while they repent to save face

It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb
-Gabriel Angelos

I actually want to come back to this for just a second. Notice this repetitive language. SELLIN' IT.

Thanks. For years I've noticed my teeth look like a strange almost neutral blend of healthy white and the obviously problematic yellow. Also, because literally nobody told me otherwise, I've stupidly been using Kids' Crest for the entirety of my adolescence and onward with absolutely no clue it barely works for adults.

This. All you have to do is threaten and even weaken their influence. The favored result will come naturally.

No you faggot

I've been on twitter from day one

lots of burnouts were either newfags or from tumblr and shit so inherent faggots. Case in point: Ayyteam

I'm here until I can find an opening on the journo clique fuck I'm watching them constantly

It's worse than that.
They will lose desire to get involved because it will leave open hostilities. Proper academics would wonder why it's hostile and try to work with people. Bad ones will simply try to shout down the people there and fail miserably because they have absolutely no place and no power here. All they'll do is show they're terrible people out in a hobby they have no interest in and be rejected.

We walked into this knowing there was a very realistic shot that we would never be vindicated in history. If we are to be, it's years and years when GG is viewed as an afterthought after a long victory and it'd only be in the kind of statements of "well, they had a point." That's enough.

GG is only a small cog in a huge clock. We "succeed" when the political climate changes. Our opposition was unopposed for a decade or two and was building up for a few decades before that. The rise of Trump is probably the most visible indication of this. The opposition of feminist pushed media, e.g. Ghostbusters is another. Feminism is in the world of normalfags a more negatively loaded term than GamerGate (most normalfags never heard it, even game devs/indiedevs don't know about GamerGate). This wasn't always the case. This is what we and many others more outside of GG accomplished by rising up and calling out their bullshit. I can only repeat what I've said almost two years ago already. This isn't a "war" that can be "won". There is no end definition of a win. We already won by helping to establishing all these changes like disclosures of CoI and affiliate links. By having people that keep a watchful eye and expose them on occasion. We won by helping to ridicule 3rd wave feminism. These are just small battles. We obviously lost others, but we've been losing all the time when we did nothing and just shitposted in our small communities. Change happened when we started going public. Again, they've been building connections for a decade at least. We just started. If we keep going, this can only benefit us.

Gabriel Angelos is my husbando.

This semen demon, is she from something lewd?

Oh, gee, look at this same phrase getting repeated more than three times in one paragraph. As if we needed more fucking proof that she's a manipulative abuser.

There's 27 of them right there.

Semi lewd. Okusan.

I should be sleeping, but I made roundabout archives via FreezePage instead:
archive.is/QKNR9
archive.is/Dtako Broken archive.
Hopefully I'll go right the fuck to sleep this time.

I had one of my teeth crack open and a big chunk of enamel fall out a few months ago. Keeping the rest of your teeth healthy can be pretty motivating.

No problem. Just as a note to add on to that after the # symbol you can have any string you want.

#ThisCanBeAnything
#_GG_

Why must all the best girls be only semi-lewd?

Pic related.

Yeah it was literally my first time editing a video.

I just hope the Ramsay commentary thing catches on with somebody who's more equipped to handle that kind of stuff than I am

Prepare to be bullied, nerd

I just made myself sad wondering how many groups and events in the past were like this.

How many times has there been a group that were represented "officially" as the bad guys, did know that they would be and kept going anyway. Their deeds not praised, their names not sang.

Where's the rest of your post?

I've been making errors all night. Should probabl fix my schedule considering I woke up at fucking 12:00 PM.

G'night.

Got it.

FUCK YES THE SECOND THREAD GOT ARCHIVED
archive.is/XWm4C

And goodnight to you.

In all honesty, I knew going in that this shit would be Pyrrhic at best. It just annoys me that they're all sitting around with everything crumbling down around them, acting like everything's fine and going according to plan. Like how insulated does your fucking hugbox have to be to not care that you're suddenly not printing money peddling your bullshit anymore? Maybe it's because they have trust funds to live comfortably their whole lives and just like the idea that the "unwashed plebians" won't be able to make money anymore, I don't know.

Don't know if this is spoiler worthy but just to be on the safe side I guess.

Ego tripping faggotry, wonder why people never got to understand that post by that Holla Forums + /pol. guy who said the ethics part is good, but this will eventually escalate to a full-on fucking culture war and won't be resolved in a few months.

But hey, that purge by Acid and spaghetti by the ralphretard crew kinda showed people who were in it for profit, e-fame, drama, and not for vidya.

But can we be Skeleton Guardsmen that refuses to die and rises up to the challenge of fighting the Emperor's enemies and protecting his Imperium while not being superhuman skeletons like the Legion of the Damned?

Wew lad, get some better toothpaste, doesn't have to be corporate bullshit like Colgate.

Ask Holla Forums :^) but in seriousness, a lot of groups that have been demonized by the SJW media lately that comes to mind.

I'd say they're insane, but that'd be an insult to crazy people. My brother thinks these shitheads are just completely detached from reality and now I really see it.

Good. I tried them, when I did the chain archive I had a bunch of missing image previews and wrote it off as a failure. Glad you got it to get the images too.

Nice. With this and the archive cheat code it's business as usual now.

Why do you think they redefine racism/sexism/transphobia/etc so fucking much, user ? Their definition of "privilege" is always related to pretty much just saying "I'm in support of you so it makes me someone who totally is helpful and good :)"
they're rich as fuck or simply overfunded by their rich dad, thus own all versions of the iPhone, twenty shitty macbooks, twelve machines they never used to start getting into drawing/coding/writing/whatever else, and STILL are presenting themselves openly as victims, poor things, that need help.

Also, their vision of being "helped", of being "supported", is through money. Simply put, their father never liked them, never cared for them, so he just replaced himself with gifts and material shit, and money. So he wouldn't have to feel too guilty giving zero crap about his own kid(s).
Thus, the children turned receiving money into "receiving care". Which vastly explains why patreon is the only concrete way for them all to show they care.

Would make sense, when a great majority of them live in the same dozen or so cities and spend every waking moment on Twitter.

I got some of the images, but it's better than nothing.

Here's hoping the archive.is manager notices my question in regards to Holla Forums.

What makes it painfully obvious is the exact delusion I once had minus the evil white man.

That we could ever all just get along and accept each other. Mudslimes will come into conflict with their homosexuality and otherkin shit.

*straight

heatst.com/tech/a-hacker-claims-he-has-more-than-100-million-linkedin-logins-for-sale/

Interesting shit, he used salt to get the passwords, kek.

It's not unlikely. I've got my tinfoil on thinking this is all part of some master plan but it's entirely possible they're just so delusional they don't notice they've overplayed their hand with Cisbusters and the public called the bluff.
It seems like every day there's more pushback against PC culture and social justice in general. I have high hopes we'll see the pendulum swing back soon

Depends on what you wanted out of it and realistic you were about what a bunch of poorly organised shitposters of varying amounts of intelligence and sanity could actually do against people who literally control the media message. If you wanted Gamejournos to suffer, well, that's been quite successful. Traditional game journalism has been on the decline for years, partly from changes in the larger videogame industry, publishing, advertising trends, technology, and the fragmenting of the audience on the internet and partly from even the "best" writers being intellectual pygmies who increasingly couldn't hide their contempt for their audiences. Gamergate accelerated the process by a huge degree because it made the environment, for want of a better phrase, too toxic for anyone but the most well-established to survive. Independent operators have either dropped out of the game or have had their careers damaged (ex. Drunky and Blob) and the ones that survive are attached to much larger corporations who are themselves having problems and will likely reduce their costs in the future if things continue as they have been. Publishing as a whole, from academic monographs to books to newspapers, is suffering really badly. Clickbait/advertiser money worked to an extent when the market was less saturated, but it's increasingly failing because there's too many people competing for the same audience share with too little money to make it worth it. The new patron model of having audience members pay for individual articles might work, but it relies on the quality being good enough to warrant searching out AND might still doom you to irrelevancy if it doesn't spread beyond your circle of fans. Basic incompetence only accelerates the process - leave aside all the poorly written, terribly pretentious think-pieces for a moment, Polygon apparently can't even play an entry level shooter properly. That's just sad.

If you wanted GG to overthrow the system or turn everyone into Nazis or whatever, that was obviously never going to happen. Why would it do that? What it did do is make a significant minority of internet dwellers really question media narratives even at the level of basic consumerist pap at a time when trust in politics and the media is at an all-time low. That in turn contributes to a general feeling of malaise and disenfranchisement that allows previously fringe people like Milo, Trump and, yes, Bernie to profit - they're dissenting voices offering something different from business as usual. Do they actually care? God knows, but they're certainly making things interesting.

If you just wanted drama and stir shit up everywhere, mission accomplished. On a related note, people like Chelsea, Wu and other e-celebs have also made out like bandits. This is because their primary motivation is getting attention, nothing more, nothing less. If it wasn't GG it would be something else and if it wasn't them it would be someone else. The best thing you can do is ignore them, like you would an annoying tripfag or a two year old. They won't have serious careers outside of commentary nobody will ever read and patreon taxes on idiots. In five, ten years time they won't matter and will be replaced by the next band of idiots, just like they replaced the last band of idiots.

The basic question is "Is GG fun to be involved in"? If yes, you win. If no, do something else that scratches the same itch. Remember, unlike a lot of the other losers involved in this, you are user. This is not your identity. You can shed it to hide your powerlevel whenever you want, knowing what you know, being ready to spread the knowledge you have elsewhere. Spread the knowledge of how to archive. Don't give attention to shit-stirrers (or do, knowing that you're just poisoning the discourse even more, for better or worse).

Archive, please? I distrust Murdoch media.

archive.is/XLMf2

You know you can copy paste and make an archive yourself without ever giving them a click if you have the URL right?

I think one thing a lot of people discount is the fact that games are no longer considered a "safe" advertising space. Companies have become a lot more wary of attaching their brands than they used to be and aside from the 7 figure bitch slap to gawker many other sites have had to shutter due to lack of funds because of this very fact. That is only just the beginning too, I have a feeling a few more mid level sites are going to bite the dust soon or merge into the corporate mega-media machines (your IGN, Polygon, Gamespot, et al) and even those are going to suffer. The remaining "online print" sources are going to be smaller more niche sites which don't have mass pools of writers and freelancers and thus can handle the financial load as the rest abandon for video content through Youtube and Twitch. GG for better or worse has accelerated the decline of the traditional gaming media.

I enjoy not existing in social media.

Sure, but I'm a lazy faggot. Thanks anyway.

Gotta have to use web.archive than archive.is if you want to get archives on that site.
archive.is/oFck9

Also, Vagina bones, kek archive.is/k50q5

Around this time at night the patriarchy compels us to masturbate while harassing womyn on twitter

Since when has OneAngryGamer's Tumblr account been terminated?

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/733561959673520128

Is that what we're supposed to do? Shit, I thought we woke up and played video games at this time of night.

It exists. No termination from what I can see.

Oh, wait, tumblr. I skipped over that word.

Fresh OC

?

GAH! Spoiler that s'wit!

Imagine having to go down on that thing.
She looks like an Ogre magi.

I think the masks are coming off.

No thanks.

Bad goy!
We are the gatekeepers by whose graces movies and vidya get recognition and praise and not some cishet white male gendered individual.
How dare you go against the clique!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEES
It like living in the twilight zone. They get even more and more ridiculous as time passes by and I can't help but laugh in their faces.

Did he? Or did he just say he wasn't going to see it because it held no appeal to him?
>the fucking right
I have no words. They're determined to polarize the general public and remove any sense of neutral ground

You can't be neutral on a moving train!
You're either with us or on the wrong side of history!
Is this really the hill you want to die on?

Their sperging out is intensifying to a point where they'll no longer be able to contain it.

Hahaha, goddamn Brazzers,

archive.is/K1mO5

Why is it the porn guys are pretty fucking based?

Why couldn't they replace the nigger with an asian qt for the female version?

based

Because they actually know where their bread is buttered, unlike many people in the vidya industry it seems.

Interesting
I'd wonder from where should these ghosts be sucked into?
Semen and breast milk can be part of this poltergeist. So i guess exorcising the bad spirits requires other methods…

ALLOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SLUTTY SKANK!

BUT THE CURRENT YEAR IS 2015 HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME

First one to cum gets to stay on my aircraft

Meanwhile, Milo keeps triggering entire universities.

thecollegefix.com/post/27537/

porn really is great

Porn is the devil stealing mens souls and you should be ashamed of yourself for saying such things.

no

Reminder that there is NOW LESS THAN 10% of non-leftist educators in post-secondary education, and of that less than 10%, only 1% make up for INDEPENDENTS.

And there is zero accountability or audit of many facilitators or their educational plans! They are exposing their students to legal action and filth in the name of education, and mandating that students partake in illegal actions to pass their courses, and any form of objection is a mandatory failure!

And no, this isn't strictly arts schools either! Everything is fucked. In another 20 years, who fucking knows where we'll be.

I am serious.

Is she supposed to be sexy? Cause she's not.

It's porn. It ruins sex appeal and turns everything into meat.

I know he's tired of this, but I say he should really go all the way to the Supreme Court. These fucks shouldn't be given any room to breathe and it makes a hell of a statement that their shit absolutely will not stand. It's been 21 months, almost 2 whole years since this all started, and if the latest media blitz against John Rolfe indicates anything, it's that they must not get away with slandering and shaming others into submission so easily.

It's been rough, not just for him, but for anyone willing to speak the truth freely without getting their careers and social life jeopardized. Such as when Hotwheels stuck his neck out for us and got kicked out from funding sites, or Plebcomics getting calls at her job to get her fired, and all the devs and industry figures that have to kiss clique ass or remain silent, lest they get smeared like Wardell has.

Gawker isn't totally out yet, and there is the matter of their money in offshore accounts. So if there's anything else you'd like to suggest to ensure we get more results, the last thing I'd like to bring up is working with Kern in building up League For Gamers to counteract their influence.

Anyone else have any other suggestions besides #OPRepopulate as posted in:

This is quite weird, because in France, throughout history, teachers have almost exclusively all been leftists, and yet never once have we ever been forcefed communist bullshit or any such thing. Even when they had their own opinions and sometimes openly shared them, they constantly tried to tell us to inform ourselves and try to research more than just what they were saying.

I think it has more to do with weak-minded children being told to just listen to everything adults say, without ever growing into capable people who can think critically and doubt the information they're given.

I'd say, as usual, we need to let time do its bidding. It's something that will only ever work in longterm by teaching people to know how to behave online, and that includes having enough self-respect to turn your adblock on at all times, except on sites that do deserve the support if you feel like it, for example.

are the dead wife jokes over the line?

I'm iffy on it personally.

who?

Patton Oswalt.

Fucked the link:

>>>/gamergatehq/323816

Another thing, about the conflicts of interest found between Silverstring Media & Critical Distance. Is there any possibility of targeting their funding, if not at least expose the hell out of them following more intensive digging on them down the line?

Liberal arts/gender studies seem to be a breeding ground for SJWs, along with all of the Mizzou & Trigglypuff drama and whatnot.

That and Yuri Bezmenov just motivates me to research further into areas and sources of cultural subversion besides the media that is responsible for helping to coordinate and fuel political correctness.

go for it
the guy is a fucking weasel

I honestly don't know anymore if I should be mad or laugh hysterically.
They are going even beyond EAlevels of damage control mode.

Christ, that is some assmad beta in Eron's KiA thread.

Take Hollywood sponsored internet test and get your license to review low art and pop culture.

Punitive damages will apply if reviewing: without a license or against the parameters set in the license's eula.

What a bio-truther. Next he'll be saying some misogynistic shit like 'men on average have more upper body strength'.

No you don't Val. Its not just weak-minded children being told to listen to elders instead it is the intense politicization that has occurred in the US. Its gotten to the point that the majority of both parties just about see the other as evil and evangelizing as a moral good. So you don't have the reasoned approach where you try to convince students to seek out information from all sides, instead you have educators forcing agendas and using their power to make things difficult on those who don't hold their views. The only reason conservative professors don't do the same thing is because they're the minority and have to keep their heads down to keep their jobs, if the situation was reversed they likely would.

This is the reason that the left was so pro-speech in the 60s when they didn't have power and now the right is the party that's primarily pro-speech as the left is in control.

Mh, you might be right.

The ironing.

This is amazing. 2 minutes in and she demonstrates that she's better than polygon. She actually aims and moves the camera, shoots at the heads and doesn't run at/into enemies to try to shoot them.

I agree with this user. Not to insinuate that every university=automatic commie making factories, but it would be naive to say that they have zero role in manufacturing this blight known as "social justice", especially considering the media also, panders to, enables, and cultivates them. Not to mention how many other places, sites, institutions, fandoms, communities, etc that have been thoroughly infiltrated & co-opted by rabid ideologues like them; placing themselves as gate-keepers over their domains. Stands to reason colleges are far from exempt in all of this. Like what feminism did to Something Awful, and what they in turn did to reddit, tumblr, and eventually 4chan.

Second and apparently last comment:

Ara ara~.

You did a big breasted Danielle!

bigger!

B-Bigger? How big are we talking about here?

I read that as

Probably only a little bigger, practically. Even though they are big, the seem dwarfed by her thighs. Though, I wouldn't want you to lessen her thighs. But I personally would enjoy much bigger

what's with their obsession with children, anyway?
I believe we're gonna find some skeletons in his closet.

And very small skeletons at that.

Bones, nah, too old. He has a cumshot collection of the various men he got cucked by in his closet.

I want to marry and impregnate Galko.

Almost every single one of them are either pedo enablers or literal child rapists.

Wh-who is this talented lady of fine breeding?

koutetsujou-no-kabaneri.wikia.com/wiki/Yukina

Won't have to ask next time with this github.com/Pashe/8chanX.

twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/733647083362758657

Always support Lewd

Hey misogyterrorists

I looked into the archiving of big threads problem since I had one similar when doing Bad Angler.

It seems to be that the thread is too big and timeout archive.is. It could either be because Holla Forums servers answer more slowly or that archive.is reduced its timeout value.

I really ought to try to do an archive service again. Having our own archive would solve so many problems.

How do we go about making our own archive site?

Last time I tried I failed miserably but I was jusr starting programming for the web. I was trying a solution including node and phantomjs to return the html of a page once loaded.

Didn't really work.

I just had the scariest thought.
What if Hollywood decides to reboot Blues Brothers with the ghost-busters treatment.

Check >>9391306 you faggots.

Please don't bully me, oni~fam.

Okay, but you gotta bully that other dumb user yourself.

Also, another self-important no-named critic shills for the movie and attacks AVGN archive.is/DuBZs how much did they pay these fucks? maybe along with the promises of maybe with Sony exclusives and swag, plus bonus virtue signalling, that movie needs to get leaked.

It wouldn't make a difference if the movie got leaked or not, no one's going to go see it.

You calling me dumb on the Internet? Wait a minute while I set up that patreon.

is there a complete list of articles going after AVGN?
like it be fun to just see how many there actually are

because ya know GG is a hate mob

There was a reddit collecting them. Check KiA.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4k56m6/socjus_all_the_avgnrolfegate_hitpieces_so_far/

let's try and put it all on a pastebin too.

Hmm, well Gencon is 3 months away, but the SJWs are going to war, wonder how /tg/ will react to this.

archive.is/VtskU

>>>Holla Forums6045372

twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/733426230406447105

They went litetal media jihad on the poor guy.

archive.is/pb8nK
‘Discrimination’? Canadian woman says she was told not to wear tank top at gym because of larger chest

Hasn't 4/tg/ been lost for months? I remember claims about this from last year.

That would be funny if it was to not hurt the muslims attending the gym. Would be intetesting to see the reaction of SJW then.

There are also a lot of women only gym complete with full feminist iconography. May she should go there.

4/tg/ has had its share of problems for a while. Meanwhile, our >>>/tg/ is slow as fuck, but post quality gets pretty comfy.

Im hoping overboard brings more life to smaller boards

Well, /hebe/ and cutegirls/ finally got nuked. buh bye pedos. And nothing of value was lost.

If it wasn't illegal, we have a free speech issue, besides a more moral issue with killing deterrents and all that crap…

As I understand it they were warned repeatedly to keep it within the boundaries of the law, and they couldn't do it, so the boards were nuked.

Elaborate. That doesn't make any sense to me like that.

Also the board owner quit (he got buttmad because an IP posting illegal content was D+ deleted and had made various other threads that got wiped as well) so without a board owner they presumably were failing to delete illegal content.

Has she ever said how he abused her? The only thing I remember was the Zoe-post but other than that I think she's just called him abusive without specifying in any way.

Sucks that she gets away with this shit without getting called out.

Is the word "deterrent" a hard word for you? It's in the name. You had pedos masturbating to images that were legal (here is why nuking if it was legal makes it a free speech issue) thus deterring them from engaging with real, living children.

Not like most of the idiots on /hebe/ are even molesters…

This is understandable.

The irony with this for me is that while this is that bad in itself (it's basically telling people not to tolerate That Guy or be That GM, albeit in the most weepy possible language), the worst, most destructive player I've had was an "ephebeophile" rape fetishist who is now extremely vocal in their support for social justice. They're the reason I don't recruit games online if I can help it and why I still feel I have to preface games by saying "I don't really mind what you get up to in private, but please don't bring your weird sexual hangups into this".

I'm the bad guy though.

The way you formulated it like an illiterate made it difficult to understand. "Deterrent" without context makes no sense.

And theres the goon derail
See y'all in a couple of hours

I think the event from the Zoepost came up in one of the early court sessions, along with the implication he's a schizo, but I can't remember the specifics.

You know what I did notice, that

>at the time

tee hee hee hee hee

I believe that's your retardation getting in the way of properly understanding the simplest of words.

I wonder what the moral issue could be with killing deterrents? Oh, I know, increasing crime rate when you could simply avoid it… That's the moral issue.

ashion.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-and-Lillian-armored-up-INKS-610115741
Reminder to thank your drawfags for making some sweet draws.

And thank you.

It made sense in your head, it made no sense when you wrote it. Solipsistic gibberish.

Does anyone actually care?

Yes, I'm so sorry, I forgot I was talking to a toddler. Or a retard, both cases seem plausible.

Without context either word can mean anything. You failed to provide context for them to have any specific meaning. Hence the need for you to elaborate on it to provide context and thus finally making fucking sense. But yes, the other people must be stupid for being unable to read your fucking mind.

Again, more context was unnecessary, you're just lacking the necessary intelligence to make an A to B correlation.

I'm certain at this point that someone else is typing to you right now, you can't possibly be able to talk to me directly since language in itself "implies" a lot of things.

How many interpreters do you have there?

Sorry, not Facebook but Apple.

Thats feminism for ya, women really need to start seeing other women are not their friend but nussiances at best, enemies as standard.

Man, I wish that pacifier petition was spread more. Free pacifires for every regressive leftist, keeps their moths busy and quiet.

I need to draw some proper Gilda lewds.

typing for you*, not "to you"

she reminds me of skeeter from doug

Wait, that wasn't the entire point of the Sanders wealth redistribution campaign?

No, that was free paper that was worthless. And promising that usa would be venesuela.

More shitpiece to add archive.is/0cD8q poor Patton Oswalt, can't handle the bantz, and its more white knighting on his dead wife than him.

Bonus mention of GG and KiA being blamed because some tweets.

Fark was always a shithole that stole memes, glad they followed cracked and just stopped being what it used to be.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fark

archive.is/ISfw7

Archive of the alledged "GamerGater" tweets archive.is/QaSBY

What a surprise it's a troll he spends most the time insulting GamerGate.

Fucking 1 minute of research, fucking "journalists".

Silly user, we're already the Legion of the Damned.

How cute.

archive.is/sJe0G

It's all business and power.

Let me help you with that.

Sigh, another friday.

Here's a spreadable image with archive.

Maybe you shouldn't summarize things, since you're shit at it. Especially when you summarize every point with "READ:" and then write some shit.

Besides, Eron doesn't even come to GG threads. GG was never about Eron being fucked around, maybe you should preface what the fuck you're saying with the truth instead of just "READ: bunch of bullshit here".

You make for a great post from someone who wants a source that doesn't deny the allegation that GG is somehow an Eron creation and that we're all just Eron's little friends and sock puppets. Never talked to the guy in my life, he ain't part of this, and this was never about their relationship.

And there's another perfect little quote. Fuck you.

>tfw playing dungeons 2 and the narrator randomly pops in with some random bit about how the devs didn't insult their fans, sleep with journalists, or say stupid shit on twitter, what a dull, boring development cycle
God fucking bless kalypso

That's great that they come forward now, when it'll mean fucking nothing and no one will do anything about it. Clearing your conscience is the worst form of excuse, it's a "I fucked up, this is what I did" and then that's it. Oh boy, no ramification for being involved and no ramification for the people you just aided.

I threw Eron a fiddy way back when, now I don't even bother reading the shit.

So the worst case scenario happened for us (as in, Valkenberg's sudden dropping of the appeal made Eron's case for amendment worthless) is what I get from this.

At least now I hope the cuck will answer anything people who helped him out want to know since gag order is no more and case is over, otherwise I'm just calling him a fucking loser.

Did you want her to go to jail or some shit you lunatic ? Did you expect she'd go to guantanamo ?

What the fuck?

Val, you namefagging frog, just drop it already.

Are we a bit defensive to call someone a "lunatic" off the bat? If you weren't a fucking slow retard like you snaileaters usually are (other than rioting on the streets like dindus for god forbid someone raising the retirement year by one) you'd know Eron was free long ago, it was just his appeal for the amendment in that was still on the ropes, and it got busted.

He's been pretty clear about it until now that when it's done he's done, only posting vague shit as usual. I want him to blow it all up into the open.

Was Sega trying to tell us something?

I doubt he'll release any more usable info against her. While she keeps shitting on him constantly (and gets praised by her sheep for it), Eron seems to just want to move on. The whole thing wasn't completely useless. Courts will still have a bigger focus on 1A issues when ruling. It's just that no precedent was set.

He also said, that it's basically our decision. He can appeal the ruling. That would probably mean that he needs more money in the future. If we want him to continue, he would apparently do it. I have no doubts that he is very grateful for our support and even the possibility to have come so far and clear his name. Without us, this record would have stood for the rest of his life. He'd probably keep going if enough of us ask him to (+ pay for future fees, obviously).

There's usually a back date for appeals, if he said when it was I missed it.

Holy shit, been a while since I saw one of those.

He was asking for it

Ducking cuck.

Shit was just revealed a day or two ago. There probably is still time. I didn't read everything he said on KiA or what other said to him, only read his initial posts.

I think that's a woman…

They have been punished in a way, they helped set up the process and now are ostricised for it on all sides for pointing out the emperor is naked. Then again, the truth is always punished.

Thats true, he wants to move on. But he never should have hyped up sgit the way he did.

Should have got a useful degree like law or stem and avoided the lowest hanging fruit. They usually are the worst ones.

Thank goodness you spoiled that shit, user

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth full of cum you faggot ?

user, I am disappoint.

I don't think that is val, different id than earlier val, and weird punctuation habit.

Now what did I do?

C'mon man, spoil that shit.

These images are entirely worksafe

That's debatable.

Why ? I don't see anything NSFW in there. Only z tired little 2D girl.

Fucking router crapping itself constantly changing my goddamn ID I swear to god

abandon your name and become one of the many

If you want to convince that you're the real Val you need to record yourself singing Non, Je ne regrette rien with our penis out.

What would having my penis out do to the song ?
Also I am already naked, user. I don't need to force it.
I'm pretty much naked 24/7 because I'm a worthless friendless loveless NEET

Say something in french, frogboy and then i'll believe you're the real deal.

I see. Haven't been here in some time so I miss these little things.

Not loveless my friend

Yeah my bad. What I meant was that it needs to be video recording which you upload for us and if at all possible you should try to make it seem that it's your penis that's doing the singing.

Pas de souci, mais pour être honnête je vois pas vraiment l'intérêt.
Et non je montrerai pas mon zizi.

Sadly, if you aren't there to hold my hand somehow, merely being interested in doing so doesn't feel like full-fledged love, dear.

I saw a funny video like that online once.

Je ne parles pas rien de francais.

Man this router oh merde merde, stop being shit.

I wish I could go back into the past and not fuck up Anton and Coolpecker with my meddling. Oh well, je suis Val.

Okay this shit has gone full-circle and is even more retarded than it could've ever been
nichegamer.com/2016/05/20/family-guy-steals-game-footage-fox-dmcas-source-video-651-smile/

archive.is/ZV959

Do you maybe think that some kind of proto gamejournopro list got scared shitless when mgs2 came out because of it's narrative and content which turned out to be true to more we went forward which is why the game got so viciously shat on by the vidya journalists when it came out?
Just think about it.

The only value left is money. Everything else is just a means to that end.

Vegans never fail to surprise me with their stupidity and lingering stench of disgusting smoothies mixed with dreadlocks.

They're not that smart. Most of game journalists are either hobbyists who are in it for the love and nothing else (and keep politics out, GameTrailers crew comes to mind before Defy takeover) or then they are writers who see game writing as a way "in". See recent RPS straight up shilling for Polygone for being shit at games, and some other journo saying "being good at games is not prerequisite for game reviews, good writing is" etc.

GJP is just tip of the iceberg of the world of tech journalism where people befriend each other and producers and protect each other.

Eat vegan, user. It's healthy and tasty.

Have you seen these people? Fuck no.

Is that lion bullying that zebra?

Why are vegans some of the most pretentious people? I only have ever met two that have been ok.

What Zebra? All I see is raw chuck. It might have been a Zebra once, but now it's just meat.

My friend is vegan and he's the the healthiest and strongest fucker I know.

It all comes down to money and resources really. I'd buy vegan everything if I could afford it.

Fun fact: in burgerland, crops of an obscene work can still be considered obscene, even if they don't show anything explicit.

I wasn't talking about health and/or fitness, I was talking about degenerate filth. I don't put shit in my body, because what you put in is what you get out. Imagine eating Anita Sarkeesian or Zoe Quinn. I mean I doubt the latter is a vegan with that gut, but all the same, that's the kind of people you would be eating.

Off-topic, but
HELP
HELP
REALITY NEEDS TO STOP
twitter.com/CathyYoung63/status/733726017110577153
Even the shittiest and craziest hentai wouldn't have such a retarded plot

If they're no good for the butcher's shop, they go to the soap factory.

Nope, this sounds exactly like a hentai plot.

You seem to have misinterpreted the show, user.
She invited the rapist to actually rape her, literally, and didn't plan on pretending at all. She wanted it to happen for real.
please don't change my ID again for fuck's sake

Does not compute.

It's art, don't criticise!

we are all val, this whole thread is val.

get a new router.

EVERYONE WILL ALWAYS BE VAL
And Val, you know who I am.

The Guardian a shit.

No, really.

What the fuck is even going on anymore?
it's like reality is breaking apart.

The issue isn't just with my router sadly, my entire internet system in my house is old as fuck, which means that when my internet speed is too fast for too long, it… I dunno, overheats ? No idea why but basically at some point it can't take the speed and just restarts.
So even changing the router is unlikely to help.

Mom get out

No user, it's just clickbait journalism.

God gave up.

It's the media shedding their normalfag audience hey were "over" anyway.

twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/733735714806861824
You ever see a group of people so retarded?

If God gave up, we would either stop existing entirely or we would be witnessing glorious, cataclysmic Armageddon.
I don't see the universe collapsing in on itself or being set ablaze with the physical manifestation of divine almighty wrath.

twitter.com/Warchamp7/status/733714230155849729
This is painful.

No wrath. God gave up. Just picked up his stuff and walked away.
The rapture already happened.
No one was saved.

We need the memeteor. We have went to a place where loli and anime loving SJWeebs talk about how content needs to be censored and they never see anyone who wants to censor content complain so they are better than those who want no censored content.

Nintendrones are the worst kind of fanboys.

I am a complete nintendrone fanboy and I can still call out nintendo for their horrid job, user
#NotAllFanboys

You have not seen how desperate nintendrones are for this game.

Vivian is the 10/10 ragged warrior in full plate. I'd engage in jolly cooperation with her.
Lilian is the knife-eared abomination with non-functional armor that needs to be removed.

Happy belated Birthday from this drawfag.

Have some more.
ashion.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-and-Lillian-The-mystery-of-boob-armor-609142591

Then you're not a real drone.
#DronesFollow

Forgot to reply

I imagine if god did hate us, that he would introduce an unkillable entity to us who hates us and itself

So humanity itself then?

Yes.

Fuck, that's some great shit right there

This isn't supposed to look like this right? What the fuck is wrong with my internet. Why doesn't the picture load completely.

Do you live in 1997?

doesnt load properly for me either

Vivian's trying to hint at something you dumbasses.

I think I found the problem.

I just had a butthurt SJW make an account imitating me, so I'm laughing now. How was your day, gaymergays?

archive.is/cPNT5

Why aren't you watching NASA?
Thread here

Nintendo put out a shitty video to advertise the shitty localisation of an already-shitty game.

archive.is/oprOo

There's good news, though; 90% of the top comments are calling them out on their censorship and some double-standards at the end of the video. Pic related was the only major idiocy I spotted.

What did you even say to him to cause that level of ass hurt?

That is pretty nice to see the majority of people shitting on it. There were even a few censorship apologists who conceded that it is censored.

I am.
I fell asleep twice during the eight hours long shitty FFXII run
WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
twitch.tv/naspeedrunnerassembly

Jesus, that sounds as unbearable as Le Mans.

Are they wearing maga hats?

See

yes

Kek.

I need some help creating a burner account safe enough for money transactions and Holla Forums is asleep. Pls help.

I want to donate to the whisky grenade charity stream but I want to have an airtight seal between that and my name.

I have no idea, but if you find out, please do me a solid and link the posts to me.

I am a pathetic lonely leech of a man, and even I feel sad for this dude. How fragile and miserable do you have to be to react this bad to someone telling "no you're wrong" on the internet ?

…are you supposed to actually do that

I have never known how paranoid I'm supposed to be after visiting Holla Forums. I'm probably beyond fucked anyway, but better to start late than never right?

Let's just say he has a KiwiFarms thread on him kind of pathetic.

I'm in swedistan and I know journous are going after anonymous posters and posting their real names. Although mostly for politicians. Probably small chance to get into the shit now but I don't want to have this potentially bite me in the ass later down the line like with Brendan Eich.

Not that afraid of getting my money stolen but I want an airtight seal between my user identities and my real name.

Ouch…

Holla Forums slow or is my connection fucked? All pics are loading extremely slow, even several secs pro individual thumbnail.

du är redan död

Everything is working fine for me.

Har du kommit för att hämta mig?

Vivian looks like Viper in the lower left panel. I don't know how I feel about this.

New bread when?

Sometimes, I hate how fa/gg/ots portray Lillian

>mfw some sweanons wanted to do a #GGInStockholm meetup

On 700 fellow user

Holy fuck, somebody should do that.a compliation of Viper-style album covers with Vivian!

let me be a dumbass and ask Viper?

Holla Forums doesn't load pics for me. Dunno what to do. Bored. Found this. What the fuck?

Looks like a bad 1970s cartoon that didn't last too long.
Can anyone find episodes of it?

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Goober-and-the-Ghost-Chasers

You know your cartoons, user.

Watch the NASA spreedrun thing, it's okay, a bit boring but at least they don't BAN fun.

Shit would've been chill probably, although autistic. It's also feeding yourself to research-gruppen or similar people.

Thanks, checked dub dubs user. The art style and character's clothes are what sold it as a possibility.

And some journo would probably show up acting all friendly only to publish a patronizing article using a group shot from the meet.
Something similar to what they did with the bronies.

Tuned in. I'm bored to death. Doesn't help that I never liked speedruns to begin with. Recommend me a small indie game to play.

La-Mulana.

archive.is/7HOZJ

Doom roguelike.

Who and when? Brony fandom is way too much drama.

Jet set radio, to the moon, undertale, bastion, stardew valley, banished, papers please

Gone Home

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/viper

Ahh, I see it now.

This with the whole online security thing is I don't know if I perma-fucked up as a kid, and I have no way of knowing. Same goes for how I use the interweebs now. I'd love just a tutor or something. shit.

Also, same. I'm a few news sites in Canuckistan do the same thing. "Pseudonyms not allowed" kinda shit

Invisible Inc

Your dick

It's small and completely independent from a waifu

Ah yes to the moon with a soundtrack that sounds like the crazy bus titlescreen every track.

Goddamn it.

Do we have a baker?

Cbc. Then again, they have always been gov and corp whores. They were quick to fellate the liberals and turd, just as they were fast to felate the cons and harper.

don't hate on good games that actually are competent at being story-driven user
we need those to compensate for the empty-minded horrid ones pushed by the worthless journos

I'll hate on it because the story's incompetently written and the music sounds like someone just wailed on their synth piano the entire time.

Of course. They don't know how the fuck to handle this Trudeau thing either.

On the one hand, muh in-power progressive dick sucking, on the other, he literally assaulted a stronk indeependaent wymyn.

Back when they were a new thing they had a few meetups. I remember seeing articles about "The middle aged men who like pastel horses" in various minor papers like UNT, but I can't actually find it on their site archive. I guess it was filler or something.
Never mind

thats fine. The brony fandom had a divide between sjws and not sjws

They are weasels, and like all weasels, should be stomped

>The middle aged men who like pastel horses

Sounds progressive and gender breaking as fuck so that's probably why they ran with that. In our case they'd probably start out kind and then slam us by doing rhetorical questions in their articles and base our presumed answers on twisted versions of what we said. I'm not trusting any journalist off the bat like that.

UBERMOSH

So the University of Oregon has a 'bias response team', where students can go to if they 'perceive bias against them or their peers'. The uni has 24.000 students and they reported a total of 85 incidents in 2014-2015.

Holy shit, they are spending so much money on that sjw shit and there are just a handfull of 'incidents'. Unis are investing millions in this. This is fucked up.

If she just repeated the phrase "abusive creep" it might not have been so noticable but repeating "I wanted an abusive creep out of my life" so many times seems really weird.

We should donate her a thesarus, she really could use one.

#BestPartOfThe90sWas is trending.
Use it if you feel it's OK for GG to play dirty and tag-jack.

Also, "Humanism+" might be a thing soon, but it's not trending.
Mocking it now might just draw attention to it.
But when it does trend, mock it into the dirt like Atheism+ and Cyber-Violence.

So Eron is not guilty?
Why aren't we running this everywhere?
The foundations of the anti-GG argument can die. Sure it won't stop them, but it'll take a massive chunk out of them and make them salty.
Better than letting them re-write history again with this >>9391428

Seriously, can we make an infograph of

They could just tag-jack it.
"This is for the people I want to play with. Don't force me to change what I like. #NotAtMyTable".
It's not even that hard. /tg/ is a slower board. Though I'd wager most of the people on there also come here.

South Korea is cataclysmically fucked. Read the thread on HQ.

Christ knows how S.Korean RTS e-sports is even a thing.
Either the players must kids of the 1% out there, or whenever they tried to not get back on the plane the US goverment said they had "no grounds" and threw them back into the arms of the beast.

We seriously need to spread more info on S.Korea, get more people talking about it.
Once people see the state it's in, they'll draw parallels to whats happening in the west.

I think most people don't spread this simply because it's rather worthless information.
It doesn't change shit about anything, no one cares about LW all too much at this point aside from the /cow/ appeal, and the only thing we can hope for is that Eron will give more info about journos/devs who did fuck up and caused corruption.

BAKING NEW BREAST, RELEASING AT 700 OR IN PAGE 13

>BAKING NEW BREAST
Are we making bread golems again?

We're already at page 13, but the board is still somewhat slow so I'd advise waiting a few posts nonetheless. Nothing to worry about.

Meh but doing that just gives the fat cunt more attention. Be like James and dont even talk about it.

Here's one.

Lowtax is sperging out about James Rolfe now.

Another twitter burnout ? Does he matter somehow ?

Guy who made SA. It is just funny to watch how many people spergout over the simple, "I don't like reboots so I won't watch it."

Alright, I'll be baking at 650 then

Oh, right, I remember. I'd forgotten who that was.

She self-censored herself when it came to a royal secret.

I don't have enough reaction images for this one.

The SA guy? A burnout?

aww, koa, never change.

==THE DUDE IS LITERALLY THE ONE WHO ORIGINATED THE ANGRY REVIEWER PERSONA ON YOUTUBE==-
How do those people process these thoughts I swear

How could you forget about the faggot who paid Uwe Bolle 3000$ to box him and lost in one round

AND I SOMEHOW FUCKED UP MY REDTEXT

Describing Lowtax as a burnout these day is more appropriate than you would think.

I remember back when Something Awful was good. Back when Emily "Integral" still wrote for the site. That's probably more than 12 years ago.

Never heard of such a thing. Never really heard about SA much before GG was a thing to be honest.

These people are fucking stupid. 9/10 of them haven't watched the video but are calling him an MRA manbaby.

Do you really think they'll know he was called the Angry Nintendo Nerd years ago?

well he did.
He lost in one round and then posted on his website and got sucked off about "how stupid he looked boxing me"

SA was fully pozzed by the time gamergate started though, wasn't it?

Gaymergays?

No U

Come on guys shitpost to 650 so I can release the new breast

Shitpost you say?

You are a big prancing nerd.

Let me accelerate the process.

I'LL RELEASE THE BREAST

I remember this guy, I had an argument with him about how you should not shove politics into game reviews and he disagreed.

And Lowtax sperging about Rolfe, LOL

Lowtax, the same person that knowingly harbored a convicted pedophile on as the head mod of the tv board, trying to pass judgement on anyone.

That's bullshit but I believe it.

This dude probably backed #cancelcolbert too.

Sauce?

*Multiple pedos
Fixed that for you. Not to mention how now there is some SA civil war because he is a bigot apparently.

God that video will never not be painful to listen to.

g.e-hentai.org/g/458870/cdda7eb11c/

At first they seemed like they just wanted to watch the fireworks. I remember looking at their thread on the Five Guys scandal and most of them were just getting a chuckle out of it. Pic related was the thread image.

I'm not exactly sure when the tide turned. Even now I think it would be inaccurate to say all goons are antis. Most of them are just "ever1 iz dum but me" neutrals. It's only the super active SJW goons (some of whom have been been kicked off the site for being cancerous like A Fag in Black and Spacedad) that are full-on AGG.

Danke

HAVE THE BREAST GUYS
HAVE THE BREAST GUYS
HAVE THE BREAST GUYS
HAVE THE BREAST GUYS

HAVE THE BREAST GUYS
HAVE THE BREAST GUYS
HAVE THE BREAST GUYS
HAVE THE BREAST GUYS

so take, out next thread

Final batch.

That's just fucking depressing.

I tried, it's shit, my bad.

Do any of these chucklefucks even know who he is? I mean, Christ Almighty, the amount of ignorance they show on a daily basis.

South Korea needs some attention. Most know South Korea only through kpop or esports, and not much else.