AMERICA NO! 100+ Bombs Threats Against Jewish Community Centres Since January 2017

archive.fo/uB00n

Are we seeing a resurgence of antisemitism to the mainstream Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ki7y7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, you’re seeing kikes pretend they’re under threat.

Anecdotal evidence is totally worthless. I disbelieve this totally.

I doubt the President would address this based purely on anecdotal evidence.

How many of them were actually non-jews?

It's the kikes. There's another thread too.

Check the catalog, faggot.

Always crying victim. Typical kikes.

Why not, he knows the entire western world is trained to react whenever they are told a Jew is threatened. They are already hammering him for not worshiping God’s chosen people enough and he probably decided he has better things to do this week then be whined at Jews so he gave them a shout out.

whined at by*

HEY RABBI, WHATCHA DOIN?

So, how many of those threats actually involved a real explosive?

It can't be a coincidence that that filter looks like tons of dogs.

Holy shit
We've memed Hey Rabbi WATCHA DOIN'? to the White House.

Archived: archive.is/Ki7y7

the real question here is if he is one of us one of us one of us one of us

This is just getting a hell of a lot more funny after the whole SWEDEN YES thing.

Shadilay.

how many arrests so far???

This would be more encouraging if it wasn't just typical tricks to further radicalize their base with ceaseless and baseless hysteria.

If only.
So far the evidence doesn't suggest anything other than HEY RABBI.

interesting how there have been zero arrests, yet every other bomb threat not related to kikes I can find seems to have an arrest in 1 to 2 weeks. 100+ bomb threats and 0 arrests, sounds like false flag hoaxes to me.

remember that this is all being done by (((someone))) too cheap to build real bombs

Not just too cheap to build real bombs.
Too cheap to build hoax bombs.

So literally nothing and 99% done by other Jews to boot

Typical tricks, Schlomo. Likely an attempt to drum up philosemitic sentiment in advance of another 9/11 style attack. These sheenies will have their war with Russia come hell or high water.

What would a hoax bomb look like? A bottle of water in a bucket of ball bearings with a circuit board and some wires taped to it?

I think they realize how lucky they were that clock-kid is almost completely forgotten, even despite the President himself legitimizing, and participating in, an open and shut fraud. So they've switched to just out-and-out "listen and believe" stuff like this.

Like a real bomb sans the actual explosive charge?

Just go to a store and buy a pressure cooker, some nails, and a burner cell phone. It's amazing how fast the FBI will show up at your door.

Or this, if you're a mooninite.

Uploaded this to Know Your Meme last night to redpill normies… most disliked image in just a few hours!

Kek, I remember that.

I didn't make it

He's even in on our new symbol of hate, the 'ok' gesture.