Jurassic World 2

Get hype?

I really hope they don't over-do it with more dinosaur mutants and focus on real dinosaurs with some genetic hybrid as the boss or something

They need to set one of these movies in Africa.

I want to see dinosaurs eat niggers.

They'll probably go full retard with the hybrids, user. We've seen dinosaurs in JP since 1993, they have to present something new to draw an audience, and yet another t. rex just won't do.

The need to literally half the budget and make an R rated uber violent JP film

No, they need to give JP a rest and make a big budget, brutal & gory adaptation of FLESH.
Think Dredd with dinosaurs.

Dinos with rocket launchers on their backs.

and shooting lasers from their eyes?

I'm sick of Normiesaurus Rex. Can't we have some interesting dinosaurs for once?

>with a shitty (((all new))) dinosaur
No

No we don't need to, just watch Carnosaur which is a far superior film, better visuals and more accurate scientifically.

I want that white bitch to get blacked by some nigger Dino's. she's pretty hot.

How was it a commercial? You saw a pizza or some shit and it made your commie genes go haywire?

hi corporate bootlicker :)

I was genuinely asking because I couldn't recall the movie very well. No need to get so pissy.

They need to make one with scientifically accurate T-Rexes. :^)

Fuck cgi, when they gonna bring back stop motion dinos?

Carnosaur is more scientifically accurate than Jurassic Park though. Fossil cloning is now proven to be impossible, genetic modification and reverse evolution are the only ways to recreate dinosaurs.

So have you just never seen Jurassic Park or what? They don't even use fossils, faggot.

Dino Crisis?

I want to see more giant aquatic dinosaurs. It would be real fun to watch a deep-sea adventure where the megalodon fights a giant squid.

That veiny abdomen makes it look like a giant walking penis

Amber cloning can't work either, DNA ages like milk.

Third Energy technology is the only proper method.

The ending to this with the burning church makes me cry every time

Such a good scene

So fair to say The Valley of Gwangi is pretty decent dino kino?

James Cromwell is in it! It's going to be a pro-vegan film!

t. Rifkin

You can't be serious. WHY SO SERIOUSYS