Planetside 2 thread

Only four more days of double certs, what have you taken on today?

Other urls found in this thread:

therebelscum.net/world-population/?world_id=17&zoom=3&daterange=1462113048648,1463737200000
stats.dasanfall.com/
youtu.be/RxamNeKQ40c
youtube.com/watch?v=kuKbkHNZTH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is it about the VS that attracts trannies and faggots?

my god

Purple, spandex, laser weapons that look like degenerate rave shows

I'm bummed out because I wanted to play this but I can't even get through the tutorial without the game crashing.

Do we have an Outfit? Can I make the Crown great again?

Time to purge some purple faggots.

OP forgot to paste the relevant info.

- Server: Emerald (US East)

- Faction: Terran Republic

- Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

How to search for outfit squads:

Use the squad browser and click on outfit icon in the top right-hand corner. This will limit the results to the desired type. However, if you cannot join, let the outfit members know by asking for an invite in the outfit chat. Also, if the squad isn't showing up, it might be because the main squad is full, each squad has to open its self up for people to join.

Tips for new players:

- You can use VR training to test out weapons and other equipment before you make your choice to cert/buy them.

- Purchases with certs cannot be refunded, so make sure you know what you want when you unlock things.

- From LV 1-15 you get 100 certs per level. Save up these points, because everything is quite expensive and you won't have the slightest idea on what to get when you just start out.

- Ammo and repair sundis give you a fuck tonne of xp when near vehicles engaged in battle.

- You can refund your certs at LV 15 and that's the only time you can do this.

i'm still trying to figure out how to get the launchpad to agree to DOWNLOAD the GAME

Just play on PS4, like me.
:^)

From what I've seen, it rarely ever works on wine, and even when it does it runs like complete shit.

I dunno about Daybreak but SoE used to ban anyone using VMs.

the casual mowing down of retard friendlies who get in the way really makes this

I'm not rally good at shooters but hey, i'll give it a try.

Reminder to say that you're from here on the outfit application.

stop leading us into the least fun places possible!

Pretty much my experience when I tried NC.

I actually thought about buying that banner just to make the hillbillies and commies extra-angry.

Speaking of which, are they gonna have a summer sale of any sorts?

Fucking why?

Fucking why?

DistractedZebra lives up to his name

Just casually walks his inf into the line of fire

The others is just your average lowbie stuff of "SHIT I WANT CERTS RUSH IN" stuff and get caught up in the crossfire

No

These however…..

Feels good man. Why am I loving the Trac 5 so much recently?

Downloadan now. I want to make the Crown great again and kill some Vanu degenerates.

all the burgers go straight to the ass

Do VS get a single shot sniper?

Are we playing this?

You mean bolt-action? Yea.

nanites and alien dildos pumping them full of hormones and stuff

alien buttplugs is what I meant to say

Is the resist shield meta real?

I just came back to this game and my heavy has fully certed adrenaline shield and nanoweave, but now everything I read is saying it's resist and ASC.

nah.

NC work best when they're dug in and organized, why it's so painful being an NC main. You have GREAT tools for hunkering down and slowly advancing the line but more than half of the faction are brand new and chug glue then rage swap to VS because they refuse to learn proper burst technique and stop sprinting around everywhere

you don't get it.
dying doesn't matter.
we run at each-other to react faster than the guy you run into.
it's called being good at video games.
it's a hardcore life style choice that only hardcore people indulge in.

playing tactically is basic bitch shit. Join the military if you want that gay shit. we're trying to play some games.

You stole my pic you fucking nigger.

I'm starting to get really pissed off with this game

I've tried everything, uninstall/reinstall newest drivers, validate game files,
went over to a friends so I could re-download the whole fucking game again,
I even download 1gb worth of updates for windows making sure I didn't get any of the win10 nagware
and I still keep getting the same bullshit error message when I try to start up the game

(Game Error G13)
"Your system doesn't meet the minimum requirements"

no only does my PC meet them, it's above recommended for everything except GPU (which it's is still above the minimum)
I was even playing the game fine back in December with the same rig

and that's not the even the thing that pisses me off, what pisses me off the most is I've ask on the forums, put in a support ticket,
I even asked for help on the steam forums and nobody has given me any solution to my problem

FUCK and I was looking forward to killing more VS and NC scum with Holla Forums

Almost user, almost

I found the casuals, fam.

Vehicles are immune

Gorgon's can hurt anything

They're HMG's

He's talking about the NC MAX's shotgun, not the gorgons, which anyways are from NS and for every faction.

Being kinda new and spent a few days on this now.

I have to say that this game gets me mad as fuck.

Its a fucking broken mess.

I can't take how people need to huddle up together and accidentally shoot each other all the time, or how it takes fuck forever to flank around stuff on foot.

not to mention how damn easy it is to die that you can barely react to it, unless you're a fucking max unit.

Just how do you people put up with this shit game, its getting right under my skin.

get a cloak flash, best 150 certs you'll ever spend, and it makes flanking a breeze. then you gotta have a decent gun on your infil, but that's simple if you get an smg for all classes. I reccomend the Armistice, Hailstorm isnt as bad as people say but isnt nearly as fun. should probably run extmags on it too or you'll have a hard time killing 2 people per mag, and certainly have a hard time killing 2 heavies per mag.

Most of those are side effects of the good things about the game like bigass maps and loads of dudes running around.

I'm not sure if I should join you, or find you and die to you.

help us remove Vanu
rally the burgers against the degenerates instead of helping them all the fucking time

Learn to master the Harasser.

Remove vanu

We may fight on the battlefield but anyone who fights Vanu Scum I consider my brother.

We should get an NC outfit and have a non-spoken agreement that we only attack Vanu cat-scat trannies

I hope you faggots don't fuck off after double cert ends who am I kidding?

I have a br 56 character on connery and my outfit options are nofunallowed, koreans or reddit

here's a shitty screenshot I got flashbanged I guess

I like you guys.

Posting some pics from shit that happened today, including the dance party.

This.

also check dis

I feel dirty now

That gave me an idea for a NC outfit name.

oh and

I remember you fuckers going on about needing more certed aircraft. We still need those or nah?

C&C: Red Alert is an old game by now, kids only know about WarCraft 3, Age of Empires 2 and Starcraft 2

The thing is that about 80% of us only started playing last week, so near nobody can fly for shit, nor has certed aircraft.

I remember being able to fly in PS1 no problem, here however the controls are kicking me in the balls. Mouse up/down is up/down, mouse left/right is ROLL? Who the fuck thought this is a good idea?

I tried, I really tried, to keep my interest in Planetside 2, but honestly this game just comes off as the second coming of Tribes Ascend. Pay to win, pay walls, queue limits, the game tells you "HEY YOU EARNED ALL THIS" but then it's like "but if you want it, you gotta pay us money for it, otherwise all you get is THIS!" and it's like "wow, fuck you."

Even with the double xp, you're still making less than a subscriber does without double xp, and then they get a double xp week it seems like every other week on top of any double xp that nonsubs get, and it all boils down to, I'm not willing to pay for the pay to not play bullshit subscription model.

Not with poor performance like PS2 shits out.

I only just came back to PS2 after like 2 years. I still have a bunch of carryover stuff from the smedbux rebate from back then. Thing is I would probably get shat on by airchavs, but the option is there.

except it doesn't install updating services that it no longer actually uses but run all the time in the background

What the fuck are you going on about?

Since when have NC maxes been less shit? Is that a 60 shot magazine size on an NC max weapon?

We could always use a Lib, our biggest issue is that while we have enough AA, we almost never have any kind of air support

those are gorgons; they're basically basilisks on max arms, NS guns.

you are autistic and falling for the jew tactics
what you see is what you would have gotten if you were a member, they show you this to bait you into becomming a subscriber by using your greed and over entitlement against you
you get about 50 certs per hour by just playing, you can probably push it up to over 100 certs per hour if you go turbojew
this is without doubles XP, 20 hours for a new weapon isn't that much time in a free to play MMO

those are NS Gorgon heavy machine guns, all factions can buy them

hirez left an updating service in from the old launchpad when they upgraded to the new one. by default it runs whenever you turn your computer on, all the time. IF you want to disable it and still play, you have to manually run it before each time you start the client. its fucking retarded too, because now that they;re using a new launchpad it literally does nothing, they're just lazy coders who dont remove old things.

This needs to be played at some point.

I haven't installed TA in like 3 reformats. When it was summarily decided that TA is shit, I uninstalled and never touched it again. So it's not an issue for me anymore.

Yeah, how dare anyone expect to play and have FUN. Instead let's make it a battle of patience where I see how long I can go with constantly having the carrot dangled in my face before I say "fuck you" and uninstall, oh wait, I already did.

The greed is fucking real holy shit

What is watching your fire lines?
What is proper positioning?

What is situational awareness?

Git Gud, fagget

I don't think this is the game for you, good to see you gone

Yeah now I won't have to hear your craggy gravely voice.

nigga its like you never played an F2P game in your life

I bet you´d get an aneurism if you ever tried playing warframe

Just fly galaxies

I did play Warframe. I actually enjoyed it. Until the devs bent over for the faggots and started shitting all over the game.

Name a vehicle with heavy armor, turrets that leave no blind spots, that has extreme mobility and which can deploy squadmates from anywhere regardless of a base's influence.

Make the right choice user.

They did not bend over for anyone, the devs were the cancer all along.

RIP Wia
NAMBA WAN

"Yea man this fucking games micro is bullshit i agree, what? No im not a moron who buys into f2p bullshit, no it doesn't matter if i spend all my time playing the game and defending it online, you're the idiot for getting sick of being used like an atm, im the smart one because i don't complain about it."

Well whatever happened, I miss it.

UND DAS HEISST
ERIKA

don't forget the alien and spandex faction might be using alt accounts to place HIVEs with 0 defense, in addition to calling the strong conservative republic faction, "full of hackers" which is bullshit because they have obvious hackers

Advanced flying lessons when?

the Talmud happened

but to be serious here, the devs went so greedy that they started to actively disrupt the playerbase, suppressing information from diggers and testers by harrassing and banning them from the forums AND the game, they went EA-tier scum by the time Solar Rail were introduced

Yeah I remember the pay walls for crafting.

Now imagine the built up disgust considering I played the game since early CBT.

also post more micspam material, my stuff is getting older with every day
I dont mind, but others may if its the same songs over and over again

Just installed today and I played around a bit and managed to get kill streak in my first engagement, mostly playing engineer for now.

I'm currently trying to get a comfortable config for flight controls using a ps3 controller. I kinda got it down, but right now I'm more air taxi than ace pilot. I'll probably sign up with you guys tomorrow.

WEW LAD

My god, this is fucking glorious, what movie is this?

That is the problem with NC right now. A lot of specialized tools that end up not meaning shit 50% of the time because the other two factions don't require the know how and thus new players either rage swap or they end up being useless because they have no idea how to actually make use of the tools they are given.

it might have been a ghostcap but it still feels good, fam

That won't work because Pepe would need to bend one of the fork prongs, otheriwse he'll never be able to stick the fork into the socket.

When I was younger I once stuck a knife into the positive end of an electrical outlet. It hurt like fuck and I eventually pulled it out. Now imagine if I had stuck a knife into both outlets or a fork in.

The Beast

drop your controller config in here m8, I cant get it right from spess sim conventions, it just dun werk

also my playlist nearly doubled in size, enjoy one of the sicker non-maymay tunes Im intending to blast

wait? how did you manage to ghostcap the crown?

There is only like 300+ ppl on at night

You're lucky if you can run across a fight of 12 enemies at night time

We had just managed to lock Amerish at roughly 1 AM EST, and we went right onto Indar before any squads got on, we got quite a lot of NC territory before people started leaving, and NC started to actually get people in to defend. Even managed to ghostcap an amp station and nearly a bio lab as well.

late night, esamir alert, and we blew the SCU as fast as we could

sounds like i've been missing out on some fun.

i hope all of you will be on for some fridaynight vanu purging!

i also really want to lead a squad again since i havent been able to for a few sessions. some squad leaders dont seem to talk alot or give orders/information. i also just miss leading my glorious battlebrothers into frontline

Just ask, most people don't really want to be squad/platoon lead, and the ones that do can get a bit burned out after leading for hours on end.

I also bet you miss the leader eggsbee you sly hebrew

i asked, and usually i am actually leading. but people didnt respond to my questions. leading a platoon/squad can be very stressfull indeed. i havent felt as stressed out by a video game as much as last sunday where i was platoon leader, i felt sick of it after a few hours because everyone is depending on your orders. but being a squad leader works fine form me .

its alright though, i'll probably be able to lead another bunch off faggots tonight

I'm constantly told I suck ass and blow and know nothing about the game

Except when I magically end up as platoon lead somehow more often than not we win most of our fights because I tell ppl to go here, secure high points etc

Go fig

That said, Indar by design has area's you can't overtake without an absolutely massive overzerg because they're patheticly easy to defend

Indar and Esamir are pretty much perfect, Hossin was designed by an autistic manchild who watched too much star wars and Amerish was designed by a retard who thought putting all the spawn rooms/bases in bowels was a good idea

i-its not like that, i swear!

Also 90% of Hossin's problems could be solved by just raising the lighting by 20%

But instead you spend about 95% of your time on Hossin in near darkness because some mogoloid thought dark cameo's + dark tree's + Dark swamps + dark foliage + low lighting was a great idea

Also I love how they say they're "Continents" except the day night cycle on each one is not only timed differently, they have far brighter/darker cycles between them

Hossin only has about 2 minutes of "Day light" cycle, the rest is pitch black night

Then you go to Esamir and its light for about 80% of your play time

You are aware that days and nights have different length depending on seasons and where you are on the planet right?

yeah yeah, I got like 2 battle ranks from being platoon lead for an hour

who once had the taste of the bonus shekel may not forget the bliss

Doesn't explain why Esamir's sun is a super nova, and Hossin's is like the real arctics

He had a retard moment, happens to everyone once in a while.

In the summer in the far north you have daylight 24/7 you know. Dunno how the seasons on auraxis works, probably non-existent due to lazy game design

Its not that bright in the arctic during the height of its light cycle

That still doesn't explain how Hossin is a lush forest with almost no lighting

The only way to take that base is either ghostcapping or a massive zerg that outpops them 2 to 1 I swear.

faggot here, can confirm thLIVE FREE IN THE NC, LIBERTY OR DEATH

i got it installed in WINE once but had mouse issues
apparently it got fixed, so i might try installing it tonight for you

when the heat death of the universe approaches, indar ex - quartz ridge, scarred mesa skydock - tawrich recycling, and ns material storage - howling pass will still be stalemated

i don't even know what the warpgate adjacent hexes look like

fug now Ill have to rewatch Appleseed again

Is this one of those psychological things where TR-shitters are subconsciously aware that they are actually communists and they reflect self-hatred on others?

howling pass checkpoint is horrible designed, we have been trying to capture it for days but the ones defending it have litterally everything in their favour. its almost completely impossible to take A and set up a point of defense because they always have the high point, or on A cap point or on the walls of howling pass that makes it incredibly easy to destroy any armour or sunderers that comes near. they can also just put some tanks on the mountain and do even more damage against all the armour that comes driving in from mao southwest gate because there is absolutley no cover on that fucking piece of shit desert

oh boy!

They used the term "micro-aggression" for fuck sake.

you forgot

I hate TR and Vanu equally since I play NC and I don't have the luxury of spam and win weapons. I actually have to aim unless I shotgun it up. NC has a lot of awesome weapons that can destroy other people, but sometimes I wish we had the same amount of ez mode weapons the other factions have.

is this bait?

nigga if you're complaining about inaccurate TR guns i'm not gonna take your recommendations on TR guns

I wish we had the same number of people as the other factions. So many "WE ARE DA NEW HORDE" faggots who play TR and think they're the underdog minority (which wasn't true in WoW either) on the red side, too many SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE OTHERKIN cocksuckers on the purple side.

holy fuck nigger, can you even read? i didnt say they are innacurate, they are just not as good as vany rifles when it comes to long range situations.

wow buddy i think it time for you to switch to VS!

Maybe on american servers. Been running with Trident, people who speak out loud seem pretty level-headed.

Here we go…

NC rivals TR for pop, VS is a distant third

therebelscum.net/world-population/?world_id=17&zoom=3&daterange=1462113048648,1463737200000

everyone thinks they're underpopped, everyone thinks they're underpowered, everyone thinks they get zerged the most and the other sides are collaborating against them

it gets old after a few years

Nigga we have a shitty shotgun, quad grenade launcher and a heat dart gun for our empire specific vehicle weapons. TR has the fucking Vulcan and Gatekeeper which destroy things and the Marauder and as for the special snowflake faggots they have just as annoying weapons for their shit.

what the fuck, I get an average 80-ish ping on german servers in most games.
what the fuck is going on?
i want to play this game with you faggots what the hell

IDs, how do they work?

which one of those is the enforcer

because it doesn't matter where i am or what i'm playing, when i hear that gun i know i'm about to get my shit pushed in

The heat dart is the Enforcer and while it is nice it is the only viable of the 3 because it is the only one with range and accuracy, but why use that over the Halberd on a VG and for Harassers it isn't bad as long as you don't sit still for too long.

you also have the vanguard wich is an amazing tank with high damage and alot of accuracy, lets not even talk about the shield on it wich can tank a shitload of damage.

Yes, let's not talk about it, and change the subject, you can't fucking fool us.

you seem to be rather salty, did you get so buthurt over us winning all the time?

All the empires have amazing tanks and they perform their jobs very well, the prowler because of its superb dps just ends up making it more useful in a wider variety of circumstances than the other two.

i don't know but i don't have problems with vanguards that run halberd

and that's just how harassers work m8

you said

the rhino is the most accurate LMG in the game except maybe the NS15M2

it's insane how good that gun is

people use it as a turret rather than an actual tank for a good reason, its most definitly not weak in any combat situation but in my own opinions it doesnt really go well in close range armor vs armor situations.

i've tested it out in VR and tested it in battle for a few hours, it isnt bad but the rhino just doesnt seem like my kind of LMG, nor does it seem more accurate than the TMG-50

also, where do you find these stats?

Shit. I'd recommend anything from Sabaton, but I know there's few people from Holla Forums around here that would denounce me for even suggesting them.

stats.dasanfall.com/

Gimme a couple things you like and I'll hook ya up mate.

Nah, I don't need new music, the user I mentioned does.

^Keep linking to this user

at least i'm having fun

my comrade of chocolate complexion

das gud shit
Ive got some weebshit here but its future funk and annemay OST mostly

Mah nigga, C++ best programming language.

i nearly forgot

you should try turning down your sensitivity

i'll try. thanks for the tip user

I know nothing about Planetside but all this talk of killing special snowflake gay furry space niggers has got me interested.

Downloading it as we speak. How to proceed/git gud/remove vanu?

I can't believe what I'm seeing.

I would say spend a while in the VR training to get a feel for the guns handling and make sure to burst fire for longer ranges. Also you can test any weapon / vehicle weapons for free in VR so make sure to do that before spending your hard earned certs on them.

Don't run blindly into rooms and check your corners, doing those two things alone will make you better than 70% of the player base.

I fucking love Shibayan

Heh, that's how I've got about 50% of my kills, from idiots who just run blindly into rooms, not checking corners, not looking up or down on top of furniture or, as light assault people rarely look at rooftops.

I don't know what it is about this game, but a large section of it's player base seems to have huge tunnel vision.

Whoever wants in on some cheap kills on an empty server, Im currently learning to libfag on Indar.

Are the skin colours reversed for comedic effect?

Join TR, get contained with the rest of the corrupt psychopath commies in denial.
Meanwhile NC fights the good fight for economic liberties while VS advances science.

VS are progressives in both the best and worst ways, which is why you should never join the VS ever.

How do you define bad progressionism?

Transgender, degeneracy, furry, "kin" types, ponies, gays

The people who play VS.

I've noticed more horsefuckers on TR than Vanu lately.

most people doesn't seem to give a shit when I give orders
maybe it's because I fail at communicating clearly, but I'd imagine that
is clear enough even a complete idiot would understand that it doesn't mean
I mostly mark shit on the map, which people seem to not be looking at at all most of the time
I also set primary objectives at bases with multiple capture points, that's what those green or red arrows around a capure point or shield generator marker means

it's about that bright during the night user
Esamir is dark during the night compared to arctic summer, and if it was supposed to be arctic winter it'll only be bright for a few hours a day and the rest would be near pitch black
this is of course assuming earthlike conditions

that's very strange since we seemed to be able to take it pretty easily the other day with only a few percentages overpop

Okay, you got me there. Wouldn't associate sexual preferences with progression of humanity, though.

Apparently the one big reason why bronies exist is because the series allows them to fantasize of this cartoon safe space. And building for such utopistic safe space is exactly same thing fascist do. Correlation with TR wouldn't surprise me at all either. Basement-dwelling fedora-tippers don't like religion or libertarianism, which is what VS and NC are about.

Progressive is a word that's lost its original meaning, mate. It just means leftist nowadays.

Which has also lost it's meaning. Or how the fuck does SJW crap relate to the workers' rights in any way?

Choose wisdom, choose enlightenment brother. We are to spread the knowledge of technology across our new home. We will teach you either by right, or by might. Technology will be the vision that shines through each of us, that drives us to teach or to conquer. Join the Vanu sovereignty or be a mere foot note in the pages of history.

You make me want to reinstall so I can kick your fucking teeth in.

Vanu does not shine upon you.

Post the rest of that picture.

I agree with

no

What's the difference ?

Ahh, such anger. No matter, in the end we shall fix your biological deficiencies and heal your psychological damage. Perhaps we'll allow you to go through full body-reformatting, give you womb to carry superior alien-human hybrid offspring.

You can try, but Vanu will not go into the dark silently.

I was spamming Sabaton last night with no complaints.

Sssshh, sister…
I know your body wants it. Don't fight. Just let it happen.

It's not about getting cucked if we become one with the aliens.

You are not long for this world uneducated filth that you are, nothing a plasma shot to your face won't cure.

I reinstalled after practically a year of not playing and they still didn't fix the fucking mana AV turret.

What kind of stupid nigger thinks making it impossible to hit the operator at the slightest downward angle is ok when it deals that much damage?

I have literally no interest in this game if they can't fix something as simple as that.

These Vanu players though
I can easily believe Vanu are the faction full of players that whine on Reddit about how overpowered everyone else is.

It could be because you play on an American server, the light that is Vanu on the EU servers, we play with purpose, we destroy the dark we will prevail over humanities ignorance.

Propaganda was supposed to be subtle.

stop it with your stupid fucking RP faggot
the "light" you speak of is a fucking xenos cult
and no, the Vanu on Miller also just overpop and zerg shit all day because they have 3+ platoons at their disposal at all times

Since you like to suck on long, phallic objects like a Vanu degenerate that you are…suck on this.

it's not the vanu culter doing it, it's their xenos tech suits

No thanks user, you keep your dick sucking regressive group of faggots, I'll have my infiltrator ass girls.

Get out of here TR, leave our OP base on Indar alone.

truly pathetic

its like you just want a weak species

I'd say you're not a faggot, but you're a faggot.

pick one

tell me vanu scum, why do you worship dead aliens, whilst you can triumph among the living?

Shibayan superior

It is we, that shall be incorporating ourselves into you TR scum.

In other news, flying a liberator isnt that hard.

Not getting shot down is hard.

Shooting is fucking hard.

To late for regrets mammal.

WE ACES NOW

I'll try thinking of some more music suggestions later.

you just repeated what I wrote pretending that changes the meaning

answer me this, what do you have if you take away the xeno tech from the vanu soverignity?
think about it for a while

who's in charge of accepting applications to the outfit?
Is there a Leader/Officer sort of system like in guilds in most MMO's?

Yeah those superior aliens are way better than humanity right? Let's go ask those aliens to to help give you the assfucking you crave. Wait a moment, where are all these superior enlightened aliens?

Oh that's right. They are all dead while humanity lives on.

yes

GIB BACK TR CLAY!

We have your delicious salt.

are you assburger?

kill yousef

but user, you only think I'm salty
you think you are smug at my salt, but I'm smug
so that means you are smug at me being smug at you?

This battle of autism should end. You're both retarded.

Piss off Morgan Niggermon.

I dont know if it was a nightmare or wet dream. I'm gonna go blow up some vanu just to make sure

is it too late to get involved in this shit??

The only song to listen to when in a TR TACTICALLY SUPERIOR rush spraying chaingun fire at the enemy

We're not about to run out of bullets.

do it.
I'd join it

If anything we're still winding up, hitting the plateu of interest in the game so not too late at all

cool, does this run on a toaster??

unless its a rusty toaster from the 50s probably at low settings yeah

I can forgive you this one time for being any bit unconciously aroused by how the Vanu women fill their suits, but remember that inside that spandex are the Auraxian Guinness record holders for the most STDs and loosest orifices. If only they didn't remove flamethrowers from the game. Not even a vibrating and spiralling spear made of the largest dragon dildos in history are capable of satisfying them anymore. That is why they get off on degeneracy itself.

Is there an outfit in other servers as well?
particularly European ones, I tried playing on Emerald with you guys but my server latency reached several whole seconds so it's not really going to work out.

I love being platoon lead
I love you all. Alpha is my anvil and bravo is my hammer.

Yesterdays platoon lead was good. You always sound annoyed though but I dont think you were. A little low energy as well but I'll follow your orders to the last.

I think we are all getting better honestly. Even working as a group

it did for me aswell, but only once
there's a few people on Miller but I can't remember what outfit

youtu.be/RxamNeKQ40c
Still gives me goosebumps when I hear it. POC NOW!

but is there definitely a outfit?

maybe not strictly autismchan outfit

please user

I waw hoping someone would bring up berserk OST, that shit fits the masculinity of TR like a fuckin sick.

So I've been looking at finally upgrading from my GTX 260. Should I go for a 750ti or go the extra mile for the 950ti?

Is there even a 950ti?

Hnnnggg..
I'd been playing that game since open beta.
Shattered Galaxy man.. Fucking amazing game.

Fuck, I mean GTX 950.

Don't set up for low tier crap user, if you do then just go with an older model , i'll advise you to save for one week more and get the 960

I'm sorry, its kinda hard to kill shit and check your fire as a fucking max unit huddled with 5 other heavy assaults in a fucking small path way.

Fuck off man thats irrelevant, I want to do a hit and run tactic, killing someone and escaping as an infiltrator only to do it again.

Fuck you

How big are the differences between the 950 and 960?

I would wait till the 1070, £200 and outperformes nearly every card out right now.

That's out of my price range user.

the 1070 is expected to start at US $380 that is long jump, a 950 is about $150 and a 960 $180

it's the card with the better price / performance i thin, with 25% more performance over the 950 for like $30

typical since double xp is ending soon

I have a video of MissHannahMinx doing acid, trade?

Okay yeah, doing some research and I am definitely looking at a 960 now; thanks batlle brothers.

thumbnail or it's fake

Now I have something you want

That could be from any of her youtube videos mate

I have an HD7770 (asus) and my CPU is an intel 2quadq8300 or some shit from 2009 and the game runs perfectly fine, I guess this is just an incredible case of WORKS ON MY MACHINE

or perhaps some of you fags complaining about cpu overheating need to get the 212 hyper EVO

Before I started playing with you guys, I had only played NC, and I gotta say they are seriously getting shafted with their weapons. With the TR's weapons, I just have to look at a person and they'll drop. Their lower damage is made up for in spades by seemingly no recoil and a delicious rate of fire.

I always thought everyone whining in the NC chat were nuts, but holy shit.

try using the CARV or the 9SSV

Man if you think TR weapons are easy you should try out the VS shitter weapons.

I have more user ;^)

frorgot image>>9394470

:^)

You full of BS.
I had the opposite experience, and I have 2 NC and a TR character.

NC kills you dead with just 2-3 bullets.
TR needs half the damn magazine.

I am sorry, user, was she your waifu?

Any way to reduce graphics below what you see in the settings?

No, but she was defiled all the same.

#F!nc8WyQSY!KHTeAbanj4LA03RSDPHKjw
#F!3NcQyYTR!E3eJYb-Qau9gUooKPshuQA

That's the gun I had in mind when I was writing that. I feel like I can do anything with it. I feel it doesn't handle longer ranges very well, but short, mid, and hip fired are all dandy.

I suppose it's just different from person to person, but I always felt like I was struggling to keep the NC's guns shooting in a straight line. If my bullets connected, yeah, 2-3 shots easily, but I feel like it would take me 5-6 shots to get those, and I'd usually be dead if it was taking me that long.

I guess this is just my way of realizing I'm shit at video games.

Yeah but hitting somebody with those two to three bullets is difficult as hell unless they are right in your face because of the bloom.

That only really applies to the base TR guns.. TR gets totally shafted on the initial offerings compared to the other factions. Especially the sniper rifles.

TR is more of a machine gun faction with their high fire rate user, if you want to snipe good go play the alien faggots they have no goddamn bullet drop, which is fucking bullshit I can't believe VS complain that everyone else is OP.

I'm sorry user

get out

TR was a mistake

I see a purple hand user….

I'm sorry, user.

I had some reservations about switching the away from the NC. With a good group of NC, there was always this sense of grit, that no matter how crap our weapons were, we could find a way to win.

I feel that a little with the TR. Or at the very least, they understand what a load of shit the VS are holy shit purge the xeno lovers

I swear whoever made that was a vanu cuck

Don't forget that MadHatta and MisterBond are always there to raise NC's spirits during primetime.

I'm having some issues rendering some effects in this game. The vehicle and loadout consoles don't show holograms, and the infiltrator cloak makes me (and enemy snipers) completely invisible on my screen. I have a Radeon 7850HD, haven't had this issue since beta, 3 and a half years ago.

You don't know half of it..
My GF used to main Vanu.. I managed to steer her to the righteous path of TR, though so it's all good.

HOL UP

HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ TRANSHUMAN N' SHEIIIIIIIIIT

WE WAS TECH A'N SHIIIIIT

Yeah WTH, the dick is white?

shit makes no sense….

SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Well, shit. No wonder vanu doesn't have bullet drop.

niggers can't into that

Either way, it's better to serve a black scientist than a mexican communist.

I'm 20, am I a kid or are you guys getting old?

Anyways, the way we cleared Auraxicomm marching to that song with MAXes was spectacular.

Gas Vanu then engage TR in glorious fair combat like it should've been from the beginning.

Do you regressives really need to bash some your superiors in every post? I bet you monkeys would start eating each other if you didn't have a common enemy.

I'm getting fucking old.

How does it feel to be nearing middle-age and still stuck in children's games with a bunch autistic failures?

Guys it's downloaded.

TR you fag who else on emerald

This wouldn't happen if we were still a colony…

Top kek but it'll let me call myself "GasTheVanuRaceWarNow"

Do people honestly still care about that guy?
Like c'mon now

I have made accounts on TR and Cobalt
but havent gopt enough to start a squad, thats why we try to stick together on memerald

well you should know hitler dubs

Yeah man, look at all the impressive things Neil deGrasse Tyson invented like peanut butter and Chuckspeare's plays

It's been 71 years since Hitler died and he's still offense.

MUH 66 GOOGLE!

well then

#VanuLivesDontMatter

As much as I love gassing the Vanu it's frustrating as hell to fight them compared to the NC. They nearly always win at ranged infantry combat due to more accurate guns and their magriders are fucking bullshit.

It does feel great to fucking purge them from bases and tear through their territory though.

Good work ain't easy

Been thinking of getting the t7 mini-chaingun for the TR heavy assault, should i get it or something else?

Guess the vanu fight there alot then

By lore that's where Vanu based themselves, so you are correct

Whoever's blasting Rhapsody of Fire is my hero

The chaingun is both really fun and stupidly frustrating to use. Once you get it going it can really fuck up infantry at closeish range. Unfortunately you can never hit enemies at medium or long range enough to kill them before they have the chance to have a quick tea then kill you.
That being said, its worth every cert for just for the BRRRRRRT

If you are lucky you can tear ass with the chaingun especially with the upgraded motor attachment and clear a whole room solo before they even know what happened. however often times you will get the battle rank 6 million vanu HA who instantly turns on a dime and guns you down with the orion with 100% headshots

you know what, we probably should do some EXTREMELY boring excersices
like setting up a sundy, then have EVERYONE switch to heavy assault and rain rockets at a prowler
we would have to do this shit in the warpgate but you should get the picture anyway
and have each and every one of you drive that poor prowler just so that you can experience 24+ rockets coming your way at once

if we're gonna do any training it'd probably be more worthwhile to practice attacking bases

galdropping in, putting beacons in high places, hacking vehicle terminals, pulling loads of sunderers, arming shield gens, setting up defensive camps, then capping the point as fast as possible

top level outfits can do that in like 30-45 seconds

We could also try doing some fun stuff, like putting down spawn beacons when there's a shitload of galaxies so that the drop pods destroy them, instead of doing it the old fashioned way

that's pretty hard to do on purpose, i've played this game for like 400 hours and only done it once

better to just pull your own gals and ram them out of the sky

drop pods don't kill galaxies anymore, they just bounce off harmlessly killing whoever was in the pod

Fuck, a few months ago I was in a platoon and we just had every single person drop on the beacon at once. Took every single one of them down. It was glorious. It's a shame they took that out.

one step at a time

I can't upgrade the ammo/reload speed on certain vehicle weapons (notably the skyguard). It says "must unlock weapon" when I clearly have.
Any idea why?

youtube.com/watch?v=kuKbkHNZTH0

it's bugged, Nacho have the same problem but with the mosquitos rocketpods ammo capacity
just write a support ticket and hope you get help fast or that they push out a hotfix

(checked)
Thanks.
Nothing compliments PS2 like Holy Thunderforce

No wonder why the TR sucks and the VS is better. There is no coordination between platoon leaders, squad leaders, and soldiers. This isn't fun if we run around like autistic faggots jumping from spot to spot just to piggyback off of the successful pushes by normalfags.

then becime the designated platoon lead and organize shit
I don't think whoever started these threads thought that there would be this many people playing

I would if I could get my mic to work.

The VS have much better weaponry than us, so the only way we can fight them off is to use strategy or just bulldoze over them. Maybe I'll embrace the autism and write up a list of strategies to accomplish this.

[Yell] You : TACTICAL SUPERIORITY
[Yell] You : A
[Yell] You : C
[Yell] You : T
[Yell] You : I
>You have been muted for spamming.

the VS is the only faction that has anything resembling coordination. TR was crippled by the enclave and then AOD.

TR has players who will listen, they just have nobody worth listening to

As a VS player, I can promise you we don't.

komradevirtunov yelling in orders like twice a week is still 100% better than the silence periodically broken by "oh shit everyone go defend this base where the SCU got blown fifty seconds ago" TR gets

what the fuck is up with these anons?

valkeriepilot if you read this please dont quit our outfit, we need experienced people like you to teach us how the gme works. you have just chosen the worst time to actually tell us this since the current late night amerilard goons wont even listen to fucking anything apparantly.

don't you know what happened to the last guy that did that?

I've mentioned it in one of the previous threads but I guess I'll have to mention it again
when we're up against armor go heavy assault, spread out and start firing rockets
if everyone in the squad or platoon does this the vehicles will get blown to shit granted at least 8 of you actually hit

you got my attention and my support, we dont want to make things to tacticool because that is just gonna backfire. but we really do need a way of actually being succesfull. not only as a platoon, but also as an individual player. thanks for doing your part!

but how is looking cool gonna help us user?

ValkyriePilot*

it won't but it will make you look cool

what have i done

please explain
I don't understand why you would feel remorse or anguish in this situation

i think he is the same guy who went autistic over his hand written strategy book. even if he's not he's probably not gonna be very usegull strategy wise.

it wouldn't surprise me

This is why our world sucks.
there's no conspiracy or hidden agenda or dark force behind anything. Just retarded as fuck idiots who force their opinions.

Was that the same faggot who got butthurt for being called gay in the game and started ranting

You all can suffer your own choices and I wont hear it anymore. I could have taught you to have a whole lot of fun but that chance is gone forever now.

every single day with you fags

Its funny because everyone is cool when we actually play.

I deleted my character and you won't get my awesome presence anymore. Tough luck.
Those who were actually worthy of my time you should fight against these sorts of idiots who try to rule over you. Alright guys I had fun and I wish you could have too. Your life sucks mine doesn't later.

fucking maximum autism.

fuck off viking nobody liked you

And this is why you should not let autism lead.

As an Anonymous who has not played Planetside 2 in a few years, what the fuck is happening in the outfit?

Just sit back and enjoy the autism, that's what I've been doing.

Holla Forums has paedophiles who play planetside 2 with them? Why am I not surprised.

Yeah we get lots of europeans

There is literally no reason to not fuck a loli if given the chance.

some more shitty screenshots

Are you rubbing your hands together?

After the mad certs I made today, yes.

she wasnt 12 okay

fuck of vanu shitter,

Hey guys how do I install polandside 2 again?

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck 13-14 year olds if they are post-pubescent

i think its done trough steam? but im pretty sure there is a client out there. i have no idea where, try asking it in the new thread thats up.

I regret nothing