"You Stole America from the Indians"

youtube.com/watch?v=K84c7NlZzno

whites didn't take land from anyone. whites discovered America and settled in it 10,000 years before the Siberians migrated to America and became the "Native Americans."

not even once.

Should've killed them all instead of giving them a special status. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile. Put them all in the ground and you won't have to hear about it again.

Nomads don't own every piece of land they ever walk on anyway. Nor is it our fault their immune systems were shit against small pox.

It's still a good video for normalfags.

kek

BASED JARED

I don't give a fuck if whites "stole" it or not. Property, and therefore theft, only exists within a society. Anything else is war i.e. the iron law of nature. Am I Injun? No. If it benefits whites I'm fine with it.

This. If the Neanderthals were still alive kikes would be claiming whites stole Europe from them too.

No, they stole it from us.

wait, We Wuz?

We wuz actually 'Murricans first.

h-eceleb h-bullshit

WE

Calling Taylor an e-celeb is like calling MacDonald or WLP e-celebs, fucking dumb.

Violence is the ultimate authority, from which all other authority derives. If the Indians had slaughtered all settlers and somehow resisted invasion attempts by the comparatively overpowered European powers, they would still own America. But they didn't, so they don't.
Feels good calling out this hypocrisy.

That doesn't matter nigger. Might makes right. If the Indians wiped out stone age Europeans then they created their right to do so.

This thing should be killed

Dubs of truth.
The natives didn't really wipe out the previous natives though, that was a natural disaster which set nearly the entire continent on fire. The pre-native american natives are called the Clovis. They were probably stragglers from the Atlantian collapse.

This is all part of the history (((they))) are trying to cover up for the sake of destroying their ancient natural enemies, the Amalek.
Amalek
Aryans
Americans
Atlantians
Different but similar names, for similar people.

Our homeland always changes, but our people's will remain strong.

Yep, and pretty much every trace of our civilization here was erased by a mile high tsunami rolling off the ice cap during the Younger Dryas cataclysms. Supposedly some evidence might have survived in the form of "Egyptian styled" chambers hidden in the Grand Canyon as well as a remnant population of giants which survived into antiquity as rulers over the Asiatic migrants who came later. In fact, pretty much everywhere the Amerindians inhabited has record of finding giant skellies alongside them and/or artifacts of "European origin." Of course, there was a massive effort to shut it down by destroying all of those 1800s discoveries which exist now almost solely as newspaper clippings and folk tales.

All those blue eyes, makes you wonder.

If you can take and then defend it, it’s yours.

I had to explain the same exact thing to my wife recently and she seemed a little confused. My main point was that because we were better at conquering land that somehow makes us evil.

Yet they (((coincidentally))) leave out the original builders and city makers, where after the "native americans" arrived, were slaughtered and eaten.

True. Taylor should just be called a shabbos goy traitor.

Do people really have a hard time understanding that savages eventually benefit from their defeat? This concept has been going on for centuries. Brits get conquered by the Romans? They eventually get the benefits of being a Roman. Same with the Guals.

Provably false. Whites came here long before skraelings, and we came here on fucking boats.

Your funeral, I guess. Even with robowaifus right around the corner.

What does it all mean!?!

If I remember my history, didn't we get a lot of it for some rifles, some whiskey, a bunch of blankets, and some colored beads? We even threw in some smallpox for free.

a fellow amalekpilled user. nice.

It's about the content you dumb faggot nobody gives a shit who the guy who made it is.

there is no theft when there is no property, it was all just different tribes and peoples and species fighting and pushing each other around.
didn't watch the video since I've heard him choke when talking about jews

The solutrean thing was pretty kangz-ish at first glance but I think it's just fringe disinfo being spread, there is actual evidence for it. And it's a pretty simple theory, really. Another problem is how much evidence is falsified or contested on the feather side, they've been suing and chimping over examining their 'ancestors' for a long time.

Kek approves to robowaifus.

Every middle-class white person I talk to is somehow under the impression that before we showed up in America, all the Amerindians were literally living in a peaceful, spiritual utopia in harmony with mother nature like the fucking na'vi in Avatar. I remember growing up my mom, who is a wonderful, kindhearted person, but a goddamn old hippie, actually tried to convince me that before the Europeans, amerindians didn't even know what real war was, and the closest thing they had was the "game" of counting coup. Needless to say, she was entirely misinformed. To this day she probably wouldn't believe that they murdered and raided and raped and enslaved just like all other cultures on earth well before whitey landed on their shores.

They stole land back and forth between each other all the fucking time (on the Great Plains anyway), and the places further south where more permanent civilizations were set up were actually so hellish and unjust as to beggar belief. People bitch and moan about how horrible the spanish missionaries were when they forcefully converted people to Christianity, but honestly, they were converting a people who performed human blood sacrifices on the daily. You can't just gently sidle up to that kind of civilization and say, "hey, man, let's talk politely about maybe finding a different outlet for you."

I think the word you're looking for is 'subjective,' or 'solipsistic,' not abstract. Unless you're another one of those anti-intellectual NatSocs who laugh at anyone capable of abstract thought. In that case, carry on, soldier boy.

The Sioux were basically ISIS, and even other Sioux weren't safe from them.

Have a similar message in dramatic form