Parents of Holla Forums

I just finished reading the South Africa thread and I wondered how you cope with the crucial reality of diversity if you are a parent. The constant danger and fear your children could be "diversified" and never be seen again. Fellow Holla Forumsacks from all the diverse shitholes all over the world please report in and tell us your stories! How do you bring up your children in a (sand)nigger infested country surrounded by kike media influnece, how do you prepare yourself and your children, how do you protect your loved ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/pubs/fabledh.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

smh

heretical.com/pubs/fabledh.html

You educate them.

I have 5 white kids with 3 different white women. We don't really hang out anymore but they'll be alright because they're all white.

You can't do much about loved ones. You can live with your family like Varg though, that's a good way to keep them uncucked.

a Holla Forumsparenting thread would be great. I have been thinking of starting one myself. I'll contribute a great resource

http:// onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/metabook?id=encyamer

1919 Encyclopedia America scans, download them keep them. Great stuff in there and it's from a time before this encyclopedia became pozzed.

Alright, gonna nab me some nigger kids and leave them in shady pizza places, this is a brilliant idea, thanks Holla Forums

What in them are family related though?

You teach them what normalcy as a family unit is by bringing them up in a non-degenerate manner. You dont drink excessively jn front of thdm and you dont act like a faggot by cheering on degenerate hollywood our sports figures. You teach them that education and a voable career path is the way to life freedom. You set an example what a loving and selfless parent relationship looks like by your actions as a father/mother and a husband/wife. You dont allow cable talimudvision in the house and you keep an eye on their actions as they interface electronics/digital world. You teach them a strong work ethic while giving them the love and understanding that they need as children. Finally, you slowly feed them bote sized red pills from birth, while allowing them to have some (not a lot) of trendy fun (dabs) in the process. You invole them in sports (but not too much as some parents can become extremely obsessive in this category) and you allow them to have fun while learning how to work and inteact with others in the process. Most of all, YOU set the example of what you want your children to be by not being a degenerate piece of shit with no and/or degenerate aspirations.

This so far has worked for us. Just my wife and I, a loving white couple with two beautiful white children, 4 against this denenerate shithole that we occupy. We are both successful in our careers despite a shitty upbringing, and have acres and a nice spread in the country. One is a teenager, the other us 5yrs behind. Both have been on honor role for years and are socially acclimataed. It aint easy and we are not perfect, but there ain't a damn bit of growth to be found in this world that comes without struggkle. You push forward, educate yourself on the nature of reality and the world that we live in, then you passall of the above down your children in hopes that they may find a successful and happy life themselves.

There you go faggot, an answer from a longtime redpilled oldfag who has been crossing the grain of the status quo his entire life. Good day to you.

Sorry for the gramatical errors. On a mobile and cannot type with my big burly thumbs..

this post is underrated

this smells like a sinead thread

more or less this

OP here. Thank you user for you contribution. Capped!

Am I going to get banned if I do? I ask because I'm not white in the traditional sense and my ethnic group has never been Abrahamized. We are not Christian, we don't want to be Christian, but we've also resisted Islamization for several centuries. I'm about as "Aryan" in the traditional sense as one can be, but my past impressions have typically been that Holla Forumsacks consider me a sandnigger. I have light grey eyes with some blue tint, and one of my daughters has almost untaintedly sky blue eyes — most of my ethnic group does have brown eyes and that includes the majority of my own family, and our skin is very pale (but more Asiatic than European, I'll admit that; it's likely the result of Mongol blood acquired during their conquest) and personally I would pass for white in just about any European country.

Can I post here, and my experiences and tips on protecting your children ITT?

Go for it. Anti-muslim strategies are always welcome.

speak then be judged

Well if you're an Aryan I don't see why not.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind young Holla Forumsacks that the woman you marry MUST be on the same page as you and at the same level of redpill. The reason I say this is that my wife believes the (((lies))) and refuses to be moved, even getting upset with me on one occasion when I provided proof even she could not dispute.

Meanwhile, in my daughter's grade 7 class is a nog who routinely approaches the girls and asks them if they remember the sleepover they had together. He's looking for the girl who blushes or smiles instead of laughing at him and/or mocking him. When I found out about this practice, I felt like storming down there and punching his throat into hamburger. Apparently he's been bragging how he was expelled from 5-7 schools. Why he hasn't been kicked out of ours is fucking beyond me.

This filthy nigger will be banned from life soon.

If your wife's still of child-bearing age, you need two more kids, kiddo :^)

Put your kids into an 'enriched' and 'diverse' school and let them be bullied. Be sure to dress them nicely and instruct them to treat their teachers with manners.

Transfer them to an all white school (or as best you can manage).

Works great.

"prejudice is the daughter of experience"

I'm a young lad, I don't even know where to start looking. I'm thinking of moving to farm territory and finding a waifu. At least she'll naturally be more conservative and wouldn't mind living close to nature. (I want to live on some property and homeschool my kids)

Someone watched the last couple of Varg videos.

Alright. My family is ethnic Guti from near the Iran-Iraq border, so there has always been a lot of pressure to convert to Islam, which is why it comes naturally as part of our cultural heritage to do "silent resistance" as in privately teach kids about how Islam and Judaism are threats to our existence (but also how Christianity is dangerous, if that offends you…) but publicly not talk about religion and not even discuss ethnic issues except correct people if they assume wrong what we are. But, generally, the thing I personally teach my kids (they're 2, 8 and 11) is that religion and race are secondary to culture and language.

Guti isn't taught in school or recognised as a distinct language, so most avoid using it in public at all, but because it has so much in common with Persian in terms of vocabulary and such that Persians don't really mind hearing it spoken (they just assume it's some weird dialect of Persian) and only the differences in grammar are huge, so it can easily be used to tell kids about shit that Persians do in public that is destructive to our identity. I don't know if there are languages in Germany or other European countries that are able to be used like that, but if not, you could come up with some cryptic method to warn your kids about threats to your identity.

I assume it's easy in Italy and France since they have a lot of small indigenous minority languages like in Iran, but I could be wrong. In any case, basically, find a way to communicate with your kids in public about things without the other people present understanding. By using a real language, there's the advantage of having others around that agree with you (or there is of course the potential disadvantage if the speakers of that language are cucked; I don't know if the indigenous minorities of Europe are cucked or not) and it could help you preserve your culture and identity and resist against the cucks or other kinds of oppression (I know that word is associated with SJW in the west but it's real oppression in Iran etc. so I use it anyway, it may not be the right word but I don't know what other word to use) and that'll preserve you as a dominant culture in your own circles. You may end up having the same situation in Europe, that you aren't allowed to speak whatever the language you speak is because it offends the SJW for not understanding you, but they can't take it away from you in private.

Teach your kids that the most important thing they can learn is that there exists evil, whatever you want to call it and for what reason, but that it's not something they can change. If someone wants to be evil, they will be. It applies here to the government being actually oppressive to indigenous minorities, there it applies to SJW and immigrants. Whatever word you use, the enemy is real and your kids have to learn this as the absolute truth that it is, not some kind of sugarcoating. But don't also exaggerate, as that will have the potential of them rebelling: for example I don't tell my kids that all Persians are evil and want to kill us, because it's not true and if they ever become good friends with Persians, they'd question everything. So if you warn your kids about immigrants, stick to the reality and if necessary exaggerate the past but not the potential harm of the future as inevitable.

Are you me user?

To educate your kids. My kids don't go to state schools we homeschool and this is one of the resources we use for history.

I'm still trying to figure this out myself since my kid is still an infant. I guess one thing we do is interact with them as much as possible and don't just sit them in front of a TV all day. But I also don't want to just indoctrinate them by going full "1488 gas the kikes race war now" when they're young.

I can't really speak as a legitimate authority because I have never had any children of my own. Keep em out of college, give them a book or read to them every time they want to watch tv or play video games and make them do chores to completion every single day.

This is me and I from that experience that was the conclusion I came to.

Good post. I will respond later. Going to sleep now.

This is nigger-tier. Better have 2 children in a united family than 5 in broken homes.

If we're talking encyclopedias the Encyclopedia Britanica eleventh edition is widely regarded as the best english language example ever written. 1910 so it's out of copyright too, plenty of online sources, but you'd be better served picking up a physical set.

Outdone only by one in Italian including a little something from Mussolini, as I'm told.

Thanks for posting. You're right, it's about keeping your own family safe and informed.

Maintaining ethnic and cultural identity in the face of Schlomo or Achmed is commendable regardless of race.

I've blessed them with my alpha genes already, they don't need more for optimal life performance.

Read them and sing them traditional stories/songs from your heritage. It instill a sense of belonging and respect for their culture inside them I think. Do your best is all else I can say. You're intelligent, white, you'll figure something out.

THIS
Give them their identity, don't let anyone shit on their ancestors to get to them.

What the other good dad said, have two teenage boys. Also celebrate family heritage(scottish and slovak here). Emphasize the importance of education and culture. We don't allow any social media, but wife has facekike for faraway family. No cable TV. We watch the local news sometimes. They are in public school, but mostly white and the few non serve as somewhat of an experience to educate them. For boys, I feel fighting(whatever style, we just call it fighting) and honor and work are important. Read Read Read.

I can't stress this enough.

I'm an agnostic, married to an atheist who made the reality of evil clear to my son at a young age. Even deleting spiritual connotations, the word exists & APPLIES. I also sent him to a wonderful Christian pre-school as a toddler (for socialization - we lived in BFE). At that point, I was an atheist and not exactly blue-pilled, but Libertarian?
Now he's 15, just got his first smart-phone last year & his computer is in his dad's office off of the living room. Part of that is selfish; I fear that if we let him have it in his bedroom we'll never see him again.

Yes, Holla Forums old lady moms lurk here too.

Hi mom. They are going to want to see your tits.

you wouldn't happen to go by "unicorn" on namefag communities would you?tits or gtfo

I don't have children but I do have a younger brother. He is pale as fuck, much more than me, has greyish blue eyes and used to be blonde as a kid. When we were little we moved to Manaus in the state of Amazonas.
We lived in constant fear that he would be kidnapped and abused and then killed in a most brutal fashion. It wasn't an unfounded fear too since it happened there a lot and especially with white kids. He also was bullied and excluded from everything in school for being white, which makes me laugh everytime someone says "you can't be racist against whites!" like a brainwashed retard. Even the teachers (the female ones, of course, because females are subhumans) encouraged the other kids to beat him up in groups, helped hold him still while the other kids beat him etc.
It seems almost unbelievable if you weren't there to see it but these "people" really are animals. I guess it was mostly jealousy because they would never be white and thus hate him for it. It was only after I encouraged him to hit back and with full force that the abuse stopped.

Genes don't take into account nurture, you'll see it when they end up dysfunctional in some slight ways because they didn't have a strong household.

You can keep the tits away if you're that old.

kek

Yeah, the idea that evil is somehow exlusive to religion is bizarre. If religious people believe in evil and it causes people to do evil things, then how can non-religious people believe that evil doesn't affect them? If anything, religion is evil, as such proving that evil exists.

This is a smart young man.

I almost wonder if white south africans are less prone to 'diversification' (barring violent diversificatio) than north americans. It's hard to swallow that great big lie when you're surrounded by it.

I don't care if they are fried eggs nailed to a 2x4, you better post em.

Was with you until

No, SOME religions are evil; well at least ONE is.

My kid likes to watch "dindu nuffin" videos on JewTube. As long as he's laughing at crackhead negresses, I figure he won't grow up to put cream in their coffee.

I told my daughter that a lot of black men have AIDS and don't know it, plus I point out every case I can of a coal-burning whore winding up single on welfare. I figure confirmation bias will do the rest.

I thought the same thing until relatively recently. Started talking to a white south african a few weeks ago and he insists everything is going swimmingly despite what is happening to farmers within 100 miles of his home.

Abrahamist religions by themselves are dangerous if not downright evil. Modern Christianity has been so thoroughly subverted that it teaches meekness, love, acceptance and forgiveness of things that should not be tolerated. The other two big branches are downright evil to the core.

Evil religions, I think are:
Potentially evil religions:
Religions with only little evil potential:

Ya, don't go full 1488 on little kids. Even when you do talk about race, make it something positive for them. "White people look out for eachother." or something instead of "fuck niggers".

If your kid is going around throwing roman salutes and telling everyone how much they love uncle Adolph you'll get the cops at your house with Sheryll Goldberg the child services agent stealing your kids from you.

Shinto is pretty harmless from I saw too.

I've also just recently gotten involved in my genealogy; turns out we're direct descendents of some Earls, etc, from Scotland & England; so I'm promoting pride in heritage. (I had no idea before I looked into it, actually, always thought I was an Amerimutt).

It seems to me that Abrahamic religions are of a different stripe to other religions.

Care to elaborate? It seems benign to me.

It has some quite disturbing rites about children and sex iirc.

tell that to the Ikko Ikki

Very odd; the realtor who sold us our first house in the 90's was a South American ex-pat. He made it very clear how bad it was THEN.

Oh, my list on the positive end is very limited and can be inclusive. I also forgot Sikhism as evil, and Jainism as alright.

Most Hindus are, however, the connection with Indian nationalism can be destructive.

Ugh, South *African

If anything that's just proof of how valuable shinto is.

While i agree with you. I can't help but notice the shitskins out breeding us. so….somethings gotta give.

The war is won by culling them, not through overpopulation.