How does a person end up like this?

How does a person end up like this?

Never go full capitalism

Fundamentalism.

I think Marx said something about religion being opiate, or something like that, for the masses or whatever. He was kind of a crazy guy.

poverty and material conditions make people crazy.

Sharp implements.

funding fundamentalist groups in the 80s
bombing the same fundamentalist groups later on

thats it really

By being a dipshit that thinks it's a good idea to go to a warzone to make a little extra money.

Just like during the Iraq war when that civilian contractor from Oklahoma got beheaded. Don't want to get your head chopped off? Stay the fuck in Oklahoma, Jack.

Playing pokemon go in the wrong part of town.

Capitalism

capitalism and religion

to try and bait people into a world war. they hope for revenge attacks against muslims in the west to help them recruit more.
their version of islam focuses on the apocalypse and they are trying to hasten it

well tbf most muslims don't consider them muslims at all.
in the same way as most christians wouldn't consider some deus vulting tosser from Holla Forums who hasn't been to church in their life a christian.

no true scotsman fallacy
also most muslims have never read quran before

stop making things up user

i am not.

okay so provide a source

A knife and a muslim lumpenprole

This. No one ever thinks about what terrorism is meant to achieve. It's not violence for the sake of violence, its a highly political act.
By making westerners angry and fearful of Muslims, Muslims are made to feel unwelcome and even in danger of westerners.
Young men who already feel alienated are driven further into radicalisation - they then join their batshit insane crusade and the cycle starts over.

he gets in the way of the islamic state

don't fuck with the islamic state. all those years of brutal colonialism have made their death cult hardcore as shit. America opened up an unstopable tsunami of hate and religious zealotry, it made its bed now it has to sleep in it too

kebab pls go

or its a genuine last ditch heroic and almost irrational act of frustration against an oppressive power that you feel has crushed you and your people. terrorists aren't thinking "this is really going to help further my cause and make the islamic state even better/this will surely alienate muslims from western countries!" they are just doing it because they are pissed off that a great injustice has been done to their families and people and they are striking back any way they can.

don't give isis/ACTUAL terrorists too much intellectual credit. back when terrorism actually was leftist and wasn't ruined by pissed of salafists the "blinded by passion and a lust for revenge to right a wrong without thinking things through" mindset behind the individual actor commiting the act is still exactly the same as the mindset behind the actor today.

i hope you didn't interpret my post to be pro-isis comrad. i'm 100% marxist-leninist communist to the depths of my soul