How good was it, really?

It's gone home tier not game shit.

They peaked with Rin's route.

Shizune best girl worst route

lilly best girl best route

The official release was trash.
The alpha fix was pretty good.

Hanako > Emi > Lilly > Shizune > I didn't play Rin's

Why did they remove this from the final version?

It's really good as babby's first VN, especially since its native English and not localized. The music is really great, and the choices are more branched than a lot of other VNs that make it out of Japan. Tbhe writing can be mediocre at time, and Hisao is utterly worthless as an MC, but I guess self inserting might be the point. Honestly, its better than it should be given all of the circumstances.

Shizune > Emi > Hanako >>> Misha > Rin > Lilly

Put the arrows backwards in the spoiler like a fucking retard.

wait… I just got the joke kek.

blogpost ahead

>everything is fine and dandy, a few weeks in she wanted to fug slut but at least i'm not a virgin anymore i guess, plus i'd be a faggot for saying no

I thank the men before me for putting up with this kind of shit daily so i can exist but if i ever have a chance to continue this madness i will not. 3DPD never again

hue

It's solid.

The gameplay is, well, VN gameplay, but the atmosphere is 10/10.

Most of the retarded behavior we see here can be predicted in the first few day of interacting with a person. Yet user courted her, and chose to do an incredibly intimate act with her.
sex

Doesn't work that way. 2/10. got a decent reply out of me.

Not being someone who reads plays VNs routinely, i liked it. Gave me all kinda of feels and shit, only did two routes (Rin and Emi, in that order), because the second didn't hit me as hard as the first.

sounds like you dodged a bullet m8

now get ye back to the 4am thread you non-virgin

It was pretty good, but best girl's route was pretty shit.

I heard the alpha route for best girl is way better than in the release. I should probably check that out.

I'd bet $100 she cheated on you and desperately wanted to find some dirt so she could blackmail you and feel better about her own infidelity.

3DPD: Not even once.

Who let /r9k/ in here?

Lilly is best girl. Anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong. Fight me

That is one vanilla ass girl, user.

Which is great usually, but lilly is pure vanilla extract instead of vanilla ice cream.

Healthy sex drive.

Katawa Shoujo is nothing more than an average dating VN that was only blown out of proportion because some guys from the chans made it so it was Holla Forums-related, and then it was mainly used as an outlet for all the r9k-in-denial fags, as evidenced by the burchan generals that stopped being about the game after the first 50 (I think it reached 3k generals by now) and started being about muh life muh nogf muh drama

Any monkey with half a brain knows to stay away from those kinds of girls, but you wanted to get laid so you chose to ignore all the warning bells in your head before you even started dating, sure she might be a fuckwit, but you're no better either, and now you have the gall to complain about 3DPD for your mistakes

Are you serious

Emi is worst girl and a slut with worst fanbase.

Apparently this guy takes months to get his housework done.

Anyone who can't spot the obvious fantasy story is congenitally retarded.

It's babbies first visual novel.

You know it to be true

That picture reminds me of fat fred's final form

Blame yourself, fuvking faggot.

Normalfags have claimed yet another good meme. When will you learn?

When will you learn that your actions have consequences?

Jesus christ faggot out of pure niggerism you didn't do a single thing right, kill yourself.

Change the lock to your house and record all communication between you two. Also get a lawyer. From what I can tell, this is one crazy bitch. You better be careful.

It wasn't a video game

Thanks doc.

>Misha is bisexual
>She's after best girl

I thought it was pretty good honestly. The characters seemed more realistic and endearing to me than most romances I see in games/VNs without succumbing to the same issues as 3DPD.

I also find it pretty amusing how which girl you prefer says something about you.

Rin's route in particular I thought was quite compelling. It raised some questions I had never thought to answer and really stuck with me.

I've played all the routes and as far as I'm concerned the only bad one is Shizune's. The rest are more which flavor you prefer.
That said Rin is best girl.

Stop reminding me.

Good enough to be a topic of major discussion for several years, but not good enough to be one now.

Also, Lilly and Emi are the best because they're the only ones that can act like normal humans.
Kenji is the hero we need.
Rin is complete garbage, and so is Hisao when he puts up with her.

meh/10 I couldn't get myself to play anymore then the girl with burns route.

Never played this game
Will rin's route appeal to my mild footfaggotry

She's a hipster autistic artist that feels bad because "waaaah no one s inside my head to understand my feelings".

That said, yes.

I've had to put up with too many girls like Rin to find her appealing.

Why was the Shizune route so shit? The devs had to have known how shit it was yet they still included it in the final release.