Yo-Kai Watch

I might just want this franchise to succeed in the US just to piss off fundagelical pastors in the Bible Belt. If they thought Pokemon was Satan worship then wait until they see some of the possible translations of "youkai."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3yzwPNBFP4&index=25&list=WL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

interest bumperino

This isn't the 90s anymore, kiddo.

You'd be surprised user.
youtube.com/watch?v=s3yzwPNBFP4&index=25&list=WL

Busters is pretty fun and hard, 2 has more semen demons than 1 and it fixes alot of shit and adds in online battle and trading

I'm sad that there's no team translating yokai watch 2, we're probably not even going to get it here until Yokai Watch 3 is out in japan

It comes out in September in the states I thought?
I think it was in a Nintendo press release.

YW2 was confirmed to be localized over in the US a few days ago, release date sometimes in September. YW3 does come out in July in Japan though.

Doesn't pokemon come out in october?
I can pirate it, but it's like they're trying to make it fail over here.

Pokemon comes November.
I dunno, if they're localizing 2, it must be doing something right with sales to warrant the effort, considering all the japanese shit the sequels have

Bible thumpers still have an audience? I thought they all had a collective aneurysm when most SMT games started coming stateside

If we're wishing demon-oriented games into popularity, why not SMT instead?

They don't really have a voice anymore now that everyone else is yelling louder than them.

"Demon" isn't even a good translation of the word yokai.

Actually i was pleasantly surprised by the gae. I expected it to be more pokemon but it's more SMT.

Some music to get you in the mood.

Game is really fun, but I do wish I wouldn't have to use the touch screen so much, shit's annoying.

Pokémon is November,oh man,it's gonna be quite the pet monster genre holiday season this year.

you actually don't HAVE to. You got the option to use circle pad + A button (LR to rotate watch) during gameplay, but you don't learn that unless you read that hidden digital manual that came with the demo.

bump

The problem is that don't nobody in America knows what a Yokai Watch is. It's not well established yet, and there still isn't a whole lot of marketing.

At the same time, don't really buy games just because you want to piss people off. Buy them because they look sort of cool to you in some way and you at least want to play them.

so much edge

so 2 is coming to the US
which yokai shota will you be capturing and breeding?

guregurin will always be my waifu

I prefer the ladies, but frogboy is mine

People usually try to hide their teenage angst better. They aren't so vocal about their immaturity.

not really. It's pretty funny.

whatever they can bash people over the head with is good enough for them.

they don't exist

It's just people moving shit around subconciously

leaving church now

they came with me anyway, saw what they were doing and we cut ties with everyone involved, no one goes to church anymore.

The bible belt is full of fucking cancerous people. Not the "hey pardner nice seeing you at church, we should get together for christmas!" types, but the "I WANT TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE, WHAT YOU EAT AND WHERE YOU SLEEP, YOU'RE A HERETIC IF YOU WANT OUT FEEL BAD AND COME BACK" types.

You go far enough into it, there's no difference between them and muslims in the Arab countries. One just has more support so they can get away with killing people for their "sins" of not obeying their every word.

Religion is the opposite of gaming, the casuals are actually the better half.

go back >>>Holla Forums

go kill yourself.

You're a literal generation too late to be taken seriously as a "victim" of Christian "indoctrination".

Fred Phelps is dead, the current pope is a Latino communist, and even Dawkins is admitting that Western theology can barely be considered a society danger anymore, especially compared Islam and other faiths.

Every branch of Christianity is cucked, and if you're still whining and hurt by it, then you're a cuck's cuck and deserve to have every misfortune you get in live multiplied tenfold. Fuck off to r/iamverysmart and stay there.

You know how I know you are making shit up?