le gamurr gurl

When will this meme die?

This isn't even a bad video and the girl is cute

You can only choose one, choice wisely my jewish friend.

what is this game? why is link ripped straight outta wind waker in this game? this looks like some obscure korean shit

**I can't into webm compression, besides, that's a 23 minute video. Getting that under 8MB would be a miracle*

chop it up into blocks nigger. make a highlight video with your pirated copy of sony vegas pro and webm that.

but that takes time and effort

Why the fuck does monster hunter suddenly attract the worst fucking kind of people all of a sudden? I would prefer it stayed a fucking ps2 niche title like Mr. Misquoto or Silhouette Mirage on the ps1.

Could be worse OP

It's like claiming you're a top-tier FGCfag when you just hand the controller to Daigo or sonicfox when it's your turn to play

Yeah, nah.
4U sold well and we have Monster Hunter Generations coming up in July.

It's because MHX is even more casualized than MH4U. Though MH4U sort of opened the way, MHGenerations is shaping up to be casual magnet with the lack of G-Rank.

I can only hope normalfags buy it and hit the casual barrier and turn it back in to gamestop, complaining about artificial difficulty, leaving good players to actually play and enjoy the game and not muck up the online with needing to be carried. That shit was pretty rampant in MH4U with using hack devices to get end-game-tier weapons while still Rank 2.

I don't agree with the PS2-Tier hitboxes and shit though. That shit was all kinds of jacked up. Much more refined by the time Freedom Unite came along, but even FU had it's own issues. 3U would've had it done fairly well if it weren't for the fucking swimming.

back to reddit with you, betafag

I suppose, I mean she at least is playing the game. Still not a great thing though.

I still don't get the hate for that shit. It's like crying that the old mario physics were shit and you prefer the slippery version with the wall jumping.

Because it's stupid that you still get damaged despite not being that near of the monster. This has nothing to do with difficulty it just a stupid hitbox, that has since been fixed.

I agree it's stupid but back when I played it on the ps2 everyone just got good and learned to compensate. In a sick way it was almost like a casual filter for online play. I'm mostly just lamenting that when they tuned the difficulty down it got rid of that barrier that got rid of the retards that will ruin a hunt for you.

why does this shit bother you so much that it forced you to post about it?

Maybe just
wow
ignore it

life is so much easier when you just stop giving a fuck about things you don't like, instead of having a fucking aneurysm every time you see a gril on youtube.

So you'd rather have a poorly designed game where the visuals don't match the hitbox at all than having the game get slightly popular?

I always knew Holla Forums was pretty hipster, but that's something new

Just imagine what fun could be had if someone were to encounter such a creature in the wild and had the skills and talent to make her life miserable.

I'm talking about the difficulty in general and you fucking know it.

But why not have a game be hard without poor design, you know like in recent monster hunter games?

You can spot the retards because

they type

like this

:^)

I don't know what you're talking about.

There is nothing wrong with typing like this.

It is a perfectly acceptable of formatting text on this subchan.

Hiya, retard. How are ya?

Ah yes, and a high kick in a fighting game should hit low, because git gud. Or you can not be a retard and design your game properly.

I am pretty sure she is sponsored by some faggots, just like that soflo guy. I am pretty sure some idiots still try to make good money out of youtube.

You are the problem, op