Inside "de-radicalization" programs

The “De-radicalization” Defraud: Orwellian Tactics Exposed

I'm not a big fan of the guy who runs subvert, but this article is worth a hard look.

archive.is/bOjAY
subvert.pw/m/2017/02/27/the-de-radicalization-defraud-orwellian-tactics-exposed/

Other urls found in this thread:

strategicdialogue.org/On_The_Front_Line_Far_RightHANDBOOK.pdf
strategicdialogue.org/ISD_Kanishka_Report.pdf
vice.com/en_nz/article/far-right-extremism-deradicalisation-programmes
subvert.pw/m/2017/02/21/action-report-january-2017/
strategicdialogue.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Counter-narr
channel5.com/show/trapped-in-a-cult/
fdrliberated.com/nations-leading-cult-expert-says-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-is-a-closed-system-cult-environment/
youtube.com/watch?v=odh5KEK8dbs
youtube.com/watch?v=9YOIMU2h49E
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3204512/He-s-taught-hate-Mother-s-horror-online-cult-brainwashed-teenage-son-cutting-ties-claimed-evil.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They will attempt to break you, by utilizing a complex series of lies and misdirections on their part. One common line used by these programs is that “you can’t achieve your goals while inside these groups” or that “you will never become the person you wish to be unless you leave.” Some groups have even used social pressure from academic or professional peers to advance their goals.

These programs have no problem with using you against your friends when they begin to target them. They will show you off as a person who has “co-operated” and will tell your friend that “people who have co-operated are treated well.” They also may solicit your testimonial as a “former member” of the group for media purposes.
Countering the program

And here are the two links he puts in the end:

strategicdialogue.org/On_The_Front_Line_Far_RightHANDBOOK.pdf

strategicdialogue.org/ISD_Kanishka_Report.pdf

They are interesting reads on their own

Thanks user. This is very important information. Modern warfare is ultimately sociocultural, after all.

This all reminds me of when VICE posted this article:

vice.com/en_nz/article/far-right-extremism-deradicalisation-programmes

I thought this shit was all theoretical.

Interesting.

This is why you cannot get sentimental attachments to individuals. Individuals do not matter.

Commit this shit to memory, you never know when it might come in handy.

I think individual relationships do matter, but there are a lot of people that are willing to exploit it. For example: women who are borderline. Its almost the same mentality that you see in the Naked Communist.

They matter. Just don't get so sentimental that you end up compromising yourself.

Imbed related is also very interesting as well. Couldn't webm it, to long.

This is very true. I remember talking to some cop who would try and act as friendly as possible to get people's trust, and then write down everything they said so they could pull a conviction.

bump

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON
Don't try this. It's like the 'Donald Trump pissing on Russian Hookers' shit. People are so fucking retarded that even when it's proven to be absolutely false and even impossible, they will continue to believe it if it's convenient for them.

For further proof of this, look at the holohoax, or how many normalfags think that "Hitler wanted to exterminate everyone that didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes" (despite the reality being that he was willing to extend 'Honorary Aryan' status to the Japanese), etc.

This is playing into the enemy's hands unless you can force them into a truly fatal PR blunder… Such as fooling them into providing material aid or support for a successful 'terrorist' action. And you can't do that while the kikes run the mainstream media PR machine, because they'll simply refuse to report it. Even though Holla Forums doesn't give a fuck about PR, most normalfags do.

The pissing on Russian Hookers hoax was actually redpilled a metric fuckton of basic cuckservatives on the media. I'm not saying everything the guy says in the article is all that great of an idea, but it is an interesting read.

Good thread OP.

Everybody should read this book:
Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism
Free ebook copy: archive.org/details/ThoughtReformAndThePsychologyOfTotalism

This book details the brainwashing techniques used against American POWs by the Chinese during the Korean War. This stuff works disturbingly well, particularly on people who believe themselves immune to it. Read the book.

And how is that?

www.youtube .com/watch?v=WcaSui0yR7M

Counter interrogation techniques from the SAS. Video already uploaded, so cant embed.

One small example:
One of the things they would do is ask POWs to make small seemingly insignificant concessions. For instance they would organize camp "essay contests". If you won the essay contest you would get a small prize. A fresh fruit, a pack of cigarettes, something like that. The topic of the essay contest would be something like Communism vs Capitalism

So perhaps you say "fuck it, I'm bored and would like an apple, what's the worst that could happen?" So you write an essay saying that Capitalism is great and Communism starves and abuses workers. To your astonishment, you win the contest and the communists give you an apple. Neat! They even read your essay praising capitalism over the camp PA system. The other prisoners see that you won the essay contest with your very reasonable essay. They want fruit too, so the next time there is an essay contest, they participate too. After all, the contest seems to be on the level. The last time, a pro-capitalist essay won!

Harmless? Hardly. Some POWs will feel inclined to lie about what they believe, even just a little bit. They might think "well if I admit that there are some poor people in America, maybe I'll be more likely to win the apple" Some might even think "I'll show these stupid commies, I'll write an essay praising communism even though I hate it." Sometimes the communists pick those essays to win, but sometimes not. It always seems possible to write an essay critical of communism but still win, but nevertheless POWs who think themselves clever will voluntarily allow themselves to lie in their essay. This probably all seems harmless. What's the harm in lying in an essay? Of course the false essays may sway some weak-minded POWs when read over the PA system, creating the illusion of other POWs supporting communism, but is there any harm to the dishonest essayist himself?

Yes. What they found is that humans have a strong psychological instinct for consistency. If you write something that you don't believe, you move yourself closer to believing it. Your brain will strive for consistency, and fabricate bridges between what you wrote (even though you don't believe what you wrote) and what you actually believe. The POWs thought they were being clever by writing things in their essays that they didn't actually believe, but in doing that they were brainwashing themselves. Because there was no overt coercion, because the POWs were writing those things under their own free will, it was tremendously effective.

bumping

I should say that most of this book is about how the Chinese brainwashed their own people into communism. It's coverage of how exactly "Struggle sessions" worked to brainwash people is particularly notable, since "SJWs" have adapted these methods to social media with great effect.

Influence by Robert Cialdini talks about POW brainwashing a bit more, and particularly focuses on how these brainwashing techniques work on people who consider themselves strong-willed skeptics.

The defense against these brainwashing techniques is to have an understanding of what they are so that you can recognize and call them out when you see them deployed. People in the US military trained to withstand interrogation are trained in this sort of thing now. If you learn how it works, you can resist it. But if you just rely on the strength of your personality, you'll get subverted without even realizing it. Hubris makes you vulnerable to brainwashing.

I will read it but I am slightly concerned about the authors potential bias.

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird birdA-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird birdA-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

Fucking saved thanks fam.

This. How many popular misconceptions and myths about the Third Reich continue to circulate among the public as "proof" of their "evil" - even though they are shown as false? Sure, WE might be able to see through the lie - but most of the masses will only ever get to hear the jew media's side of the story.

Well it's not a book about jews or germans.

Who would that be?
Checked btw

The second link is dead.
Did you download the pdf?

Their tactics seem pretty standard.

Op here from a different ip.

He is some guy who was active in the early 2015 era when the NFP flopped. There were like 3-4 different factions in the group, and his was one of them, and his is the only that is still around.

sage for ot

wew Holla Forums is a cult

(checked)

The problem with the "how to start a cult" video is that it isn't all that specific. You could apply this to a lot of groups out there in a vague manner.

(checked)
I vaguely remember that, wasn't their emblem a silhouetted bald eagle?
Regardless, I want to know why they flopped outside of the (((usual reason))) that third parties fail in this country.

sage for responding to off topic

HAHA prais kek

well they aren't technically dead, its just the Indiana group is the only one still around.

subvert.pw/m/2017/02/21/action-report-january-2017/

tbh the NFP has potential but it has to follow through with its shit at some point.

At least it's still crawling forward. After having visited their site and reading some of their articles, I think I've got an idea as to why they're not doing too well: their vocabulary.
In particular they use our vocabulary. While that's fine for Holla Forums and in small right-wing circles, it doesn't sound inviting. Not to sound like a PR cuck but their use of Holla Forums vocab and the giant SUBVERT plastered at the top of their website may make a fencesitter uneasy.
Their platform is around about the same as I remember it, which is good.

My spidy sense tells me he never planned on using the domain name for this, but I could be wrong. Overall, he has done a good job, but he needs to start actually doing things IRL.

The party platform is a good message overall, but his word choice and some of the sentiments will drive away prospective voters.
Again with the PRcuck thing, while it is demonstrably true that jews and bolsheviks aka commie jews encourage degenerate acts and lifestyles, that should not be in the party platform. Normies need softballs, not weapons grade redpills.
Moreover the party platform should be more truth focused and avoid mentioning the jews for the sake of plausible deniability. Dogwhistling is much more effective and keeps flightier people around. Besides, it gets the jews to kvetch about how attacking a seemingly unaffiliated group is anti-semitic, thus outing the group as a golem and redpilling some people as collateral.
In short, he needs to hide his power level.

I agree, but he - and the FNP - is doomed unless he can get traction. He won't get traction if normies are scared of his message, irrespective of all the IRL shitposting he does.

Here you go:

strategicdialogue.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Counter-narr ative-Handbook_1.pdf

Sorry they flip around files a lot. I'll fix the post on subvert in a moment.

So rules for radicals?

Well so our group is at a middle way here. We want to try and balance being edgy and unforgiving with trying to eventually support politicians. I know of people actively running under the Republican ticket currently, but we are watching to see what works and what doesn't. When we do start officially running for office, we will start locally, Joe Owens style.

I am familiar with the criticism of "people won't support you if they are scared of your message," however that isn't entirely the case. I think the media makes messages that were initially just edgy and designed to have shock value into something scary. Imagine if the news demonized those autistic "moms against guns" videos. Within hours people would be talking about how Orwellian and scary they are.

At the end of the day, I guess what I'm the most focused on is learning the ropes of how this all works. I've talked to people from National Action before, I've discussed ideas with people who organize at the National Front in France (only vaguely though), and I'm truly not sure what works and what doesn't. Research and testing will have to be done before anything gets off the ground.

Yea so think of it like a way smaller scaled version of the general rules for radicals tactics, where the polarizing happens after the person breaks away, and you have direct access to the mark. I have a few friends in the UK who have some creepy experiences with this type of stuff.

Imbed related is an old National Action video (re-uploaded) where you can see how bullshitty their program is. Instead of going after actual terrorism, they claim that right wing "extremism" is what creates terror and is more important to focus on.

Well that's more understandable. A method that my geology department is discussing about how to get people interested in he sciences and how to care about the environment including climate change/carbon footprints involves relating simplified core ideas or concepts to mundane objects. By relating something pedestrian, say beer, to water conservation you can get people to read about water conservation as it relates to beer, potentially evoking an awareness or greater curiosity about water conservation.
Another reason why this may work is that people like to feel smart. Feeling is more important to many Americans than knowing is. That's why they're hedonistic and wasteful. By giving them a trail of breadcrumbs to follow you manipulate them into believing that they've found something out on their own, but in reality there has been an invisible hand at work. Your invisible hand.
I know it sounds kikey as fuck, and that manipulation is exactly why my peers have issues with it, but I believe that it works. The biggest ethical dilemma is that you're intentionally manipulating someone's beliefs while letting them think that they're coming to their conclusions on their own.

Also there's a ton of grammatical errors on the site, just an FYI.

Much of what we are trying currently is around this line of thought. You can't get people to care about jews running vast banks to rack up interest and suck a population dry, but you can get people to care when it starts hurting them directly. The golden egg for us will be finding out how to connect mundane issues into our core goals.

Don't worry, this isn't even the kikiest thing we are doing. We have an active antifa infiltration program going. My mentality is that whatever works should be used.

If you email them to me I can fix them (admin[#]subvert.pw). I'm a security analyst not a writer, so grammar isn't my strong suit.

This should be stickied forever.

Is there a more monitored group of people than the right? I bet Mosques in New York city are less monitored than some nobody right-wing org in Seattle or whatever.

Once I set up a secondary email account I'll get on it.

this is pretty normal for cops, which is why you don't talk to them or make friends with them unless you are manipulative and can use them more than they use you.

this is important. most people think whatever they hear first is correct. you'd think it was just niggers and gud bois, but even here it happens.

I actually did this in college for essays, and never was swayed from my actual beliefs in the slightest. However, publicly having to toe the line of what the acceptable opinions were military academy DID push me away from what I actually believed. So maybe it's the social aspect. I've read about communist brainwashing before but don't recall much other than the social and self-critical aspects.

please caveat that cialdini worked for hillary, will look into though

I assume that the # in you email address is supposed to be a @

no shit fam

sage for ot

No user this shit and worse is very fucking real.

the childish and dependent part made me think of the 'adultify' thread. as if we didn't know sjws are culty

It seriously reminds me of ageplay and other similar fetishes. Look that up sometime.

It is clear the Hugo awards and Oscars are this type of operation. As are many awards where judging is subjective. It isn't hard to find a judge who will introduce the bias you want. You can have every entry voted on before that and still come out with a good collection of propaganda pieces. People will read the winning books, and this will influence readers and writers alike.

The intent of most speech and writing is to influence, not disseminate facts. Everyone is susceptible to propaganda.

Disgusting
ffmpeg.exe -i in.mp4 -ss 0:12 -t 704 -c:v libx264 -c:a aac -b:a 32k -ar 11025 -b:v 106k -preset veryslow -pass 2 out.mp4

Yes, you can. Many groups use the same tactics. They may not be a full-fledged cult, but they operate like one. Multi-level marketing organizations use many of them. Some of what is mentioned in the video are basic marketing tactics most businesses use. Know all of those books that teach you how to influence people or become successful? The way to become successful is to do what the author is doing; convince people you can give them what they want.

bumping…

Unless you have a big media outlet you control it's not really going to work like that.

Aha! Now we see the dangers inherent to LARPing.

Of course, the trick is to never believe anything. Never have a center. Always remain empty. Wear every belief like a fashion only; never identify with it.

What you are, essentially, is nothing and nameless. Everything else about you was forced on you by someone or something else. Make a habit of contradicting yourself and doing what you don't feel like doing. That's the only path to freedom.

Reported. Kill yourself.

Hey, you know what? You're absolutely right. You've convinced me.

Don’t care. We know you’re wrong. You can’t fool us. Kill yourself.

My dubs and your lack of them say otherwise. But you know what, I already got plans.

dubs make you no less a kike
>>>/oven/

Like I said, I agree with you. And dubs are stupid anyway.

See how this works? Nothing you say matters. But you're very effective.

This thread is now reserved for anons and shills honing their ability to convincingly pretending to pretend to be pretending to pretend to believe in…

I think there's a sense in which he's right; it's the Taoist principle of making yourself empty and therefore being filled with all things. I know it sounds somewhat kikey, so let me suggest that what our enemy uses is a qlippothic version of the same power. They employ a degraded emptiness in order to justify their diabolical actions while we use true emptiness in order to be invisible, inaudible, unstoppable.

Triple letter agencies accidentally ;^) do this all the time and it doesn't make a difference to anything; either no-one finds out or it's hardly reported or normies just don't care

>>>Holla Forums

I agree with you until you said have no center.

The trick is to hide your real beliefs behind the formless smoke. Wear and shed skins through social groups, infiltrating and weaving, and pushing your real goals subtly, and at times sabotaging the goals of your infiltrated group.

If your enemy is willing to go one step further than you are to win, hes already won, because he knows that if he does that certain thing, you wont be able to compete. If we want to defeat the jews, we must become even more ruthless than they are.

Post-irony is a defense against indoctrination, if used with this in mind.

Holy fuck. The guy is literally convinced by a rabbi to study and prove holocaust. Of course he's biased as fuck.

You can use it as attack and defense, m8, get creative. Use it to defend yourself while infiltrating, and then attack.

Its about waiting for the best moment to strike, all the while setting up your real goal to prosper, pushing here and there fpr conditions that indirectly or directly benefit your side. Slide like water into the cracks, then freeze and expand and melt and slide even deeper until the rock is destroyed.

This isnt a saturday morning cartoon. We wont win by proclaiming the righteousness of our cause, how we stand for truth as HEROES OF JUSTICE!!! This is war, and we must do everything we can to win.

You've taken me the wrong way, I agree with you.

Even those who understand indoctrination can be indoctrinated.

This reminds me of Stefan Molyneux. Anyone else think he is a wannabe cult leader?

user…

but ill bite
look up his stuff on defoo
www.molyneuxrevealed.com/2009/08/defoo-story.html
yes, it is cult tier

Can't stand his voice and I hate how he opens with "hello my friends, my brothers and sisters". It sounds so forced and insincere, gives me the creeps.

So he convinces kids to leave their families? We should find some weird dirt on this fuck, he's probably fucking his followers by this point if he's convincing them to stop talking to their families.

I don't know if he wants to be a cult leader. But he's following the playbook, either deliberately or inadvertently.

Some people have a natural talent for indoctrination, and find wind up indoctrinating others in various contexts despite no formal training or research into the matter. Sometimes people with a natural talent for indoctrination wind up indoctrinating themselves at the same time. I suspect Molyjew falls into this camp, but it's certainly possible he knows what he's doing.

This was all investigated back in 2015
channel5.com/show/trapped-in-a-cult/

Is this about Moly? I don't see any links to play the episode on that page.

Kek, it is. Low quality audio embed.

Yea it was about molly's freedomain forum thingy, and how it essentially worked like a cult. Here is some other stuff that is related.

fdrliberated.com/nations-leading-cult-expert-says-stefan-molyneux-freedomain-radio-is-a-closed-system-cult-environment/

youtube.com/watch?v=odh5KEK8dbs (warning, really faggy)

youtube.com/watch?v=9YOIMU2h49E

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3204512/He-s-taught-hate-Mother-s-horror-online-cult-brainwashed-teenage-son-cutting-ties-claimed-evil.html

To be fair, if you and your family fail to change for the better/positive, then it's better to cut out the negative things in your life. Parents can be a pretty bad influence on your life and stunt your growth and happiness. I know a family member who basically cut off her family. She ran away when she was a teenager due to domestic issues and practically became committed an institution, but she met a better man and now has 5 kids living on a farm doing entrepreneurship. Sometimes you just got to outgrow the rotten part of your family and start your own family. That's what some of you faggots don't understand.

No one here is arguing that people's families can't be abusive and shitty. The problem here is that encouraging severing ties with family, regardless of the reason, is a classic red flag for a cult.

Just because a cult leader prefers to harvest followers from those from shitty homes does not immediately prove his intentions are benevolent. In fact it could just be that he is lazy, and it's easiest to convince people with shit parents to sever ties with them and start committing resources (time, energy, devotion, money) to the "new family".

The story of my life. Praise Kek… ;_;

No central figure or monetary requirements, so no, its an imageboard.

Some guy living in the philipines wich has no longer any connection to this website?

"When you are strong, appear weak." - Art of War

Is pretending to pretend to be a retard part of this pretending game too ?

Jim runs the site now

heh. you've got a lot to learn about image boards and the CIA niggers, kid. nothing personnel.

We have learned enough to know the CIA must be destroyed, and imageboards will be happy to oblige. nice bait thou 5/10

Remember the five words, anons.

stop memeing like an underage faggot. hotwheels fucked off to work on other projects, aka do drugs and fuck ladyboys. he gave jim full control
its imageboards you fucking newfag

actually, it's

I M A G E B O A R D S

you filthy kike :^)

them

Sounds like classic manipulative female relationship behavior. That whole documentary just described women.
Women are cults.

sage for doublepost

SHIT NIGGER HORSE FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT GET THE FUCK OUT OR LURK YOU NIGGER

I'm a windows gaming pleb. Planing to switch to Linux VFIO soon though.

I hate the kike too, but he does do a talk show that invites this kind of things for discussion and help, so there shouldn't be any surprise.
He's only suggesting based off his life experience which he cut of his dumb fuck mother.

Regardless, the guy uses all of this for views/money. But I don't agree that cutting off from your family is cult like when they're incredibly shitty and things fail to improve.

Neither do I, reread my last post.

I don't trust anyone, ever, who calls me "friend" when they don't know who I am. Friend is a name given only to people you should choose very carefully. People who speak that way are being manipulative.

Also Molyneux has the look of an atheist. Is he one?

pretty much d&c (whatever disintegrates the community): isolate it, throw shit at it, and get it to attack itself.
in the case of radicals, it's the targeting of radicals specifically.

i don't care for actual radicals (defined as irrational people), but these tactics can be used by and on anyone.
saboteurs can take radical positions and it can be pretty annoying for many reasons.