Holder: Obama is 'ready to roll'

KING NIGGER IS BACK
Barack Obama is getting closer to making his public reappearance in politics, his friend and former Attorney General Eric Holder said on Tuesday.

Holder said he’s been talking to the former president about ways — including fundraising and interacting with state legislators — that could help the new National Democratic Redistricting Committee, which Obama asked Holder to chair last year.

“It’s coming. He’s coming,” Holder said, speaking to reporters at a briefing for the new group. “And he’s ready to roll.”

Throughout, Holder said, Obama “will be a more visible part of the effort.”

Holder also predicted that the usual pattern of the party in the White House losing state legislative seats in off-year elections would hold next year, but “I expect we’ll see that on steroids with President Trump.”

archive.is/Ug480

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xcI7Z
archive.is/zmxdx
yournewswire.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumb nigger

Hahah the fucking stupid monkey doesn't even realize he's being put on the spotlight again so he can be the patsy for when the pedo scandals come out in the open and take all the blame while the higher kikes hide

I suspect he'll be front and center for the day of the rope. His assassination will jump start the civil unrest needed to cause violence in every town city and suburb where kangs reside.

get ready boys, know your fields of fire

He's been drinking ejaculate, again?

The DNC has neglected state and local elections for years now. They aren't coming back.

the standard Democrat doesn't even know about state and local elections. They don't even know who the vice president it.

What is he even going to do? Complain about Trump on a blog or on twitter? That's what I expect at least.

Fundraise and get his ass kissed, until he dies of AIDS.

The loss of the Clinton Foundation really hurts.

No, Organizing for Action (OFA) (Obama’s NGO) is planning Berkeley-tier chaos in an attempt to undermine American democracy. Essentially African-tier warfare/ an American Spring.

He is VERY dangerous in this capacity.

THREAD THEME

It won't have any affect outside of strongholds like Berkeley. At any rate, they are welcome to riot, the police need the practice and normies need to be "woke"

BLACK LIVES SPLATTER

We haven't had a comfy riot in a while now. All there was was french antifa and they didn't do much.

So basically King Nigger is the only one liberals somehow believe in, despite doing nothing, so (((they))) are going to keep using him until the last drop?

He is dangerous in the sense of "move the fuck out of the cities which tolerate him."

Berkeley didn't happen because liberals are strong. It happened because George Soros is rich and the police were ordered-in-advance to stand down. If your city won't handcuff the cops when Soros shows up with his invasion buses, then you have nothing to worry about.

Liberals don't have any power at all unless police are restrained for their benefit, and civilians have been disarmed. If BOTH are not the case then the best they can manage is a little bit of vandalism and petty burglary on Starbucks and McDonalds.

But if you live in a place where civs are disarmed and police are restrained, then you best get the fuck out of that area.

What the fuck. Is this shit real? Has he stopped eating pizza because he knows trump will v& his nigger ass and doesn't want to make the situation worse?

Ironically, if this was the wartime that he and Hillary wanted, they could both be shot as traitors.

This dude has some great points on how to improve negro culture, but will probably be glassed for naming names.

its time for him to cash in and get all those fat $$$ donations for (((charities))) n sheiit

There are still a lot of deep state operatives that need to be routed, meaning the people that actually control shilldog and obonobo

How does he deal with the shame of fucking over his own party so badly? Shouldn't the dems be throwing King Nigger under a bus with the witch?

Delet plebbit cancer

I am sure that South Africans once felt that way about the small “communist” organised riots that started to take place in townships. Look how that ended up.

I think you are underestimating the aims and goals of this movement. Forget Obama the president, he had fuck all interests in European style politics he was and is a “community leader” i.e. interested only in destroying, breaking and doing the bidding of “globalists”, he will channel unfathomable funds, negotiate with “friendly” officials, bus in violent hoards with military precession and burn entire cities to the ground.

Trump HAS to hit hard to prevent these devils from destroying law and order, from decimating all sense and reason, replacing it with savagery. Martial law has to be declared and all those involved have to be treated as enemies of the state. If that has to include an ex president then so be it.

Please don’t underestimate the enemy, this isn’t “liberals”, never conflate what you are dealing with here as daft millennial’s with pink hair. This is a very powerful force.

What?

This.

I hope someone kidnaps him, tortures him, and live streams it.

that's exactly why they believe in him.

Nice dubs. But that "le epic meme" is clearly from plebbit. Delete it.

CrabsInABucket.wmv

Interesting. Siener Van Rensburg foretold that America will be led by a black president when ww3 starts and racism against white people will be at a all time high.

Yeah, totally didn't see that coming.

sessions finds em, the don sentences and mad dog executes. the trinity is again Whole.

The fuck is this? The Jew's official gerrymandering group?

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-aui ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bisdrd bird

He wanted to gerrymander for niggers so they could have a voice (read seats) to represent them along with Holder.

REV UP THOSE MEME GENERATORS
AND GET READY TO KILL A NIGGER

Go to his rallies and disrupt them by calling him and Obama racist bigots. Done.

How transparent do they think they can get?

Damnit, I keep listening to that before I head to work. Why did Johnny Rebel have to pass away before the election?!

Is Pizzagate being investigated? I was under the impression that it got shut down pretty heavily.

He's still with Michael and we all know Obongo's the bottom.

I really wish gerrymandering would be outlawed. The cucks and traitors in state legislatures need to be removed first though.

no, fuck you. just becouse some nogs riot, there's no reason to shut down the whoel country
Obummer wanted to do the same when BLM was rampaging about. If the Constitution gets suspended, it's over for the republic.
Just decleare Soros and his ilk terrorists and deal with them before they organize.

Only way king nig nog gets back into the white house is janitor jobs, at this point.

Lmao whatever happened to losing gracefully? You didn't hear from Shrillary for 8 years after Billy got booted out of the White House. I don't remember the Bushes doing anything once they were ousted. King Nigger doesn't realize that nobody wants him around anymore kek

not pizzagate. pedogate.

archive.is/xcI7Z

What can he do? He cant lobby congress for 5 years.

I can understand your argument but it is very difficult to arrest those planning this chaos before it takes place, they are hidden behind billions of dollars and endless propaganda that declares them as advocates for community action and (who needs democratically elected and accountable leaders, just let some random “community leaders” run the show) and peace.

These riots will happen in states and cities friendly to their cause, once they happen they have to be clearly identified as acts of domestic warfare. If they are left to the local authorities to police it won’t happen, look at the Berkeley event where the mayor told the police to stand down so her own town could be destroyed and people beaten to a pulp. In this situation on the Army are under the control of non-corrupted bodies.

After this is done then those responsible can be declared enemies of the state. If done right then it will be a temporary state of martial law in very selected locations. If not done then these riots WILL grow in size and spread and you are in the realm of South African style “communist” uprisings. This evil must be nipped in the bud.

He don't care about lobbying , this to get his useful idiots fired up, ready to go.
It's gonna be a lot of fun crushing those stupid fucks skulls this summer.
As a matter of fact , we can use those skulls to build that wall, that way they would actually be of use.

This timeline has been nullified. Baba yaga predicted the same. Kek intervened instead.

I am so happy this queer mongrel is out of power.

I'll be happier when Donald Trump has Pence electrocute him.

These leftist assholes meme so irresponsibly, he may be inadvertently meme magick'in Obama into turning state's evidence and ratting on all his commie cohorts.

Obama's DC mansion will serve as ground zero for a Trump coup - attack dog Valerie Jarrett moves in
archive.is/zmxdx

Trump was elected in reaction to tale, criminally inclined, nigger-loving, massively incompetent and unaccountable Democratic corruption and sleaze. To strike back against the Imperium, the left is now counting on:

– Obama, the face of the whorehouse we've just escaped.
– Eric Holder, the clown prince of Washington corruption, and a man nigger who has seriously argued that:
A) Big banks shouldn't be prosecuted if they're too big to fail
B) Torture is no biggie, as long as the President says so
C) Americans have no Constitutional right to appear before a jury before they are killed
– Assorted feminists we got tired of hearing from five years ago.
– Spic-rights activists who think the law is a kind of inconvenient encumbrance on Mexico's rightful claim to California
– Jon Stewart

Who wants to place bets on those mid-terms, fam? Now is the time if you want to win big.

There's a bunch of MSM shit going around about how Trump is on track to spend more than Obama on travel and security. My brother brought it up earlier when we were talking, he actually is warming up to a Trump Presidency (he voted third party). He said this is what narrative he was subjected to today. I looked around, but I don't even know what report or figures they're referring to. Anyone more familiar with this latest character assassination?
Figured this didn't warrant its own thread and that it would be relevant enough for this one. Pic semi related.

And what, exactly, really changed after those limpdick Berkley riots? A bunch of banks and storefronts got smashed and some Periscope users got roughed up and that one guy got killed, but that was the extent of it. And as that other user pointed out, this was only possible because the cops were told 'don't intervene.'

Remember what happened to those antifa cuntrags who tried blocking traffic in Portland? They got BTFO, just like when they tried to storm the capitol building.

A bunch of low energy riots by paid agitators that get their shit pushed in my people like Based Stick Guy aren't a threat to Trump.

The only thing that makes Obama dangerous is that he might have ties to people still in government agencies that could fuck with Trump there. But, as usual, people will underestimate Trump and expect him to play by their rules, which he won't.

Looks like Obama wants to take the record for most times a nigger embarrassed the nigger race.

Obama is behind Holder 100%.

This is good. Obongo could have sailed off gracefully into the sunset and appeared doing "do-gooder" things over the years.

As it is, maybe 1/3 of the country hates him and he will fan those flames by refusing to exit stage left when his bit is over. A big chunk of progressives are dissapointed in him (for not really being a commie) and would rather forget him.

If he keeps in the spotlight, we can keep reminding Bernouts how Bush-like Obama was, with drone executions (actually justified) and expanded surveillance programs.

He is going to provide a lot of fodder to the Rush Limbaugh/Alex Jones types with this graceless move. That's important for mobilizing conserva-normalfags.

Trump will thrive on the image of unfair opposition (pretty rare for the departing president to wade into the fray like this.)

And the big O probably won't accomplish anything (except line his pockets at the expense of naive followers.)

Thanks for the reminder. I wonder if the half-breed prince is smart enough to actually follow that rule. Please, Mr. O, take your valiant fight to Congress and exhort them to obstruct the orange one.

Obama will have a lasting legacy

Will this upity nigger ever fuck off?
Are three meters of rope and a lamp post really what it will take for him to go away?

Roll into a prison cell

yournewswire. com/clinton-obama-illegal-wiretapping/

surprisingly he isn't BACK is he