The Holla Forumsacks of wallstreet

Holla Forums is essentially a unpaid think tank
What if we could make it a paid think tank

We have meme'd some impressive shit in the last couple of years. What if we could make ourselves rich in the process to further our goals?

Imagine the chaos, imagine Holla Forumsacks getting "fuck you money". What a hornets nest of thousands of different anons can do as high net worth individuals.

Take Trump's Boeing tweet as an example. Look what it did to the stocks of Boeing.

We could make new aristocracy and destroy empires.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FBWvf
archive.is/W2sCG
tasekomines.com/
seekingalpha.com/article/4034377-protalix-biotherapeutics-reports-encouraging-phase-2-cf-results-future-brighter-ever
seekingalpha.com/instablog/44479986-leny-hettmansperger/4961666-plx-1_08-new-institutional-ownership-swells-30-percent-ahead-major-catalysts
reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5vt6at/megathread_etf/
gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=88704787196306AA312FFB77A666326E
archive.is/uAmMH
innocentive.com/ar/challenge/9933766
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this not just plain usury?

It's unethical yes but it takes money away from the enemy while giving money back to our side. Essential forcing a exchange of power, perhaps very small scale but maybe it can be bigger.

Maybe we don't get rich and break the system a little.

I had thought of this myself. Why doesn't Holla Forums use meme magic to collapse stock values of companies that we are opposed to (Godman Sachs, Monsato, Any big pharma etc…)

Each week we could pick a stock, everyone who joins takes shorts the stock, then we use meme magic to make it happen.

What exactly are you proposing? I will remind you that organization of financial activity on /pol is foolish as thus is a public place with many unfavorable eyes.

You can't bend memes to your will, you bend yourself to the memes will

I doubt this'll ever get off the ground. Good luck convincing any Holla Forumsack to invest in kikestreet for any reason because fuck that shit. The only way this is happening at all is if somebody picks a (((stock))) to crash and we all pitch in with meme magic but I just feel like this idea has no legs.

We could do it, however we would first have to figure out how to make people uneasy about companies on a whim, while only using the interwebs.

Also this.

Also
I kekd fam. I'm still blue balled from the Shemitah

We need more threads about getting Holla Forumsacks more power-shifting capital - money, media resources, etc. Imagine business networks of Holla Forumsacks with fuck-you money. Imagine the things we could achieve. Imagine being able to go to Holla Forumsacks for investment money instead of (((banks))) That's a world I want to live in. It's a shame /biz/ is such a dead board. It should be every user's duty to learn the ways of business.

So basically lie, dox, hack, harrass, bully, etc. companies to death.
We do that already, remember Correct The Record?

Holla Forums becoming a shekelgrab means Holla Forums has been defeated. Using meme magic for shekels is the greatest sin against Kek. OP and his people belong in an oven.

That pissed me off so much, I was so ready to brag.

Still butthurt about coming here and getting your asses handed to you, huh?

The fuck kind of bullshit is this thread op? If you're not already forming a network of like minded individuals working towards a same cause, you're doing it wrong. We don't need to network on an anonymous image board except to get out the guerilla news, but rather in the streets and with the families that created us and that we shall create.

gfys you fucking lesser-than

Basically this

We never have to meet each other or otherwise work together with irl identities. Pick a stock crash it. Take money away from the people who actively attack our ideals.

Let me repeat that, a "Nazi" George Soros

Checked

It's not about the money really it's about the exchange of power and creating chaos in their world. The financial world. Some innocent investors might get hurt, the goal however is to fight them at the source of their power. Money.

Idealistic but would be great.

I don't care for English. I use it exclusively on Holla Forums so forgive me faggot.

This. Money is dirty kike shit. Real wealth is in the people, the land, objects of value.
Attempting to manipulate the stock market is something that should only ever be attempted for the purpose of crashing it with no survivors. Attempting to do it for personal gain is to be corrupted to the Darkskinned Side.

I am in favour of this.
Not usury, and not kikestreet; just geniuine, good old fashioned community.

Shouldn't be on Holla Forums though, mayhaps a /polbiz/ is in order?

I am advocating short term personal gain for long term greater good. I would prefer out right destruction but realistically attacking the root of their power, exchanging it into our side gives us a much better advantage for crashing it with no survivors.

They force a "crisis" then give answers because they have money. If Holla Forumsacks had money and we fabricated a crisis we would have the money to give people answers.

Restoring real wealth by manipulating the dirty kike shit and using it against them. I don't like waiting around for 1933. Lets create it.

Why would we need to fabricate a crisis?
There are plenty ongoing and many new emerging to choose from.

*Financial crisis

Your idea is shit and you should feel bad. Wallstreet will collapse on its' own, and a few thousand autists with a couple hundred dollars aren't going to make even a 3 point dip in the DOW.

However, helping anons start and run businesses to get loosh is a good idea.

if Holla Forums were an investor it would probably be extremely bearish; not trusting anything and shorting everything, waiting for the world to end

Can't really be done, it's designed in such a way as to make this basically impossible; the Fed issues the money as a debt with interest that can only be repaid using the money issued, such that there is of course, by design, never enough to cover the debt.
Uncle Adolf understood this, hence doing away with the true source, the central bank, and replacing the currency with one designed not to be an unpayable debt from the start.

The idea is interesting but I will repeat, if we coordinate a stock to crash on a public forum it won't take long for people to know what we are doing and mitigate/ hurt us financially.

It is a point of vulnerability if Holla Forums is putting it's money into one or few stocks with expectations of payout. If our (((enemies))) know where our money is they can manipulate the markets (far more directly than we can) to remove our money from the market.

The risk is very high and the vector of organization (public forum) is very vulnerable.

Investors are kikes.
"Here, have some paper and give me 50% stake in your company and go do all the work, but remember I'm entitled to half of what you earn!"

I'd liken them to feudal lords, but feudal lords at least gave a shit about their subjects and helped them succeed.

Not your personal army.

Fight fire with fire. Do you think the jew would care if they ripped you off? Pro tip. They wouldn't, they do it every day.

The worst part of this is right now you would get your clock cleaned by trying to short the market.
The best plan hindsight is 20-20 i know would have been to go long prior to the election/inaguration.

and this has been true since there has been a Holla Forums

so you want to engage in securities fraud is that what you're telling me CIA?

So, Jewish, eh OP?

I like this idea for targeting certain (((corporations))). If Trump actually does lay down tariffs on China and Mexico, Companies like Walmart will see their stocks to plummet and you can buy them up super cheap. If enough Holla Forumsacks bought stocks and formed an investment group, you can get Holla Forumsacks into boardrooms. Imagine:

Why not start with Subway?

First thing i'd suggest is hiring at least 75% of all management staff. Former employee, whenever anything went wrong, store manager, various dept. managers and assistant manager all stood around talking about what was wrong, no one actually coming up with any solutions to fix what was wrong, and meanwhile what's wrong continues to be wrong.

**Hiring

Make that FIRING, of course.

that's not exactly how it works…

I can't really see how to solve this problem. Everything you say is true though, if anything I have seen from Holla Forums is that it can take ideas and make it magnificent. If there is even a bit usefulness in this idea it will resurface much more refined and ready for action.

Win win

and we also need to force every cashier to cackle evily after every purchase.

Buy bitcoin now before the Winklevoss twins get their ETF approved by the SEC. Sell those bitcoin during the next bubble an put that money into silver. When silver skyrockets find another investment to get into.

the instant money comes to us anons is the instant we're compromised. we do it for free.

I just wish to nuke Wall Street.

I think it would work better with penny stocks. Take one with a good idea, and meme how fucking revolutionary said idea is while purchasing huge fucking portions of its stock. That will get shill/lurker attention to the point where its investigated and some dumb kike makes a deal with the company. This makes every Holla Forumslack who threw money at it rich as fuck, then we sell every fucking share as soon as the paperwork is finished to make the company public. Its what the kikes are doing with tech IPOs like twitter, IG, and pretty much anything popular. Soros is doing it with jewflix as we speak.

Why would someone lose his time shitposting on a taiwanese origami clubhouse?

Why would someone with millions of dollar*.
Fucked that one up

I made a board for anons who want to discuss methods of making money, collusion, decentralized organizing, etc.

It's unlisted and all.
>>>/fok/

They have some time to waste or they need to vent after spending a whole day dealing with kikes of all sorts.

This would be surprisingly simple to achieve. All it would take is a memo dictating this as company policy. We can probably just fake the memos, but timing is critical. Do it at Halloween and it'll happen for sure.

Could work

Now the fun part is doing all the research for these "penny stock" companies, where the cut off for penny stock is 5$/share. Any anons want to start lurking the reports?

mstx, rprx, cprx, any, ptn, dvax, sgyp, amrs, thld

Lets do it then

The way I understand it is if your intentions are truly pure you have nothing to worry about.

the "mimetic effect"
The (((Mises Institute))) goes to great pains to debunk this phenomena, but it is real and something we could manipulate.
archive.is/FBWvf

Looks like we got a live one. We may be onto something here goys, especially if we're attracting jew crew.

Sick shit, will do my research on these and get back to you.

This is the only real lead I have that isn't the above user:

archive.is/W2sCG

Its an investopedia log showing the biggest short term growth for PS. Got a tasekomines.com/ showing a blow up within the last month. any anons got insight on it?

Checked

So even if we use a public forum and people catch up on it. It would only serve to propel the value further by getting more people to inflate it more.

.1/share, low meme potential. Test trials for heart condition treatments.

lost 90% of its values from 2013, more theraphy bs.

5 year high of about 5$. Pushing a drug for a super rare disease, pass.

Cloud storage and telemarketing software. There's some potential but its down ~95% since 2013. They must suck at it, or need a meme boost.

continued…

Let me tell you about boxing:

"…this sounds crazy but this can actually be a very effective advanced strategy. Going long and short at the same time on 2 different accounts is called boxing

Most of the time, you would only do this if you pretty much know the stock is going to crash today, or you know it's about to have a huge rebound. But you're not entirely sure, so you go long and short at the same time. If it's obvious that you were wrong, you just close both positions for break even. If it's obvious that you were right and it starts going your way, immediately close the long position if you want to short it or immediately close the short position if you want to long it…"

"..Theoretically, you can completely avoid an unrealized loss by doing this (you'll still lose a tiny bit cuz of commission fees) while still being able to make large profits. Just try to box the lowest price of the day or highest price of the day, and if you know it starting to change trend from there, "unbox". If it keeps going further down or further up, just close both positions and try again. You'll eventually get a position at the very top for a short or very bottom for a long…"

You're right about one thing…I do need capital, and votes. Wanna know why? I have a dream! That one day every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny. A land of the truly free. A nation of action not words ruled by strength not committee. Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every white man is free to think…to act…for himself! Fuck all these limp dick lawyers and chicken shit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American Pride, fuck the Media! Fuck all of it! America is diseased, rotten to the core, theres no saving it. We need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN. And from the ashes a new America will be born! Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive. Free to live as they see fit. THEY'LL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

You still don't get it. I am using war as a business to get elected…so I can end war as a business. In my new America people will die and kill for what they believe. Not for money. Not for oil. Not for what they are told is right. Every man will be free to fight his OWN WARS!

Heh. So…what do you think?

Nice portfolio of drugs for female libido, heart failure, obesity and diabeetus and inflammation diseases. Steady low price. Considering how fat the west is, ebola and chikungunya being recently in the news, with a little big of fearmongering memes we can probably get somewhere with this one

Gene therapy for cancer and hepB. down 95% from 2013. This seems to be a trend, is it possible these kikes are killing genuine research through obamacare? pass for now.

Up ~66% in the last year, reach previous 5 year highs. GI treatments with some finished pills being pushed. How would we meme this more success?

Down 99% since 2011. another obamacare loser. wtf is up with these picks user?

Tumor treatments through o2 starvation and gene therapy to allow chemo to work better against them. Yet another big loser seemingly due to ACA.

Looks like we're definitely touching a nerve boys

I too smell jewry, but this thread lacks consistency. Lets give it some more momentum.

I made 25k on the Trump victory and began trading with it. I've made over 50k in two months. It's easy, and you gotta be stupid to lose money. The more you make, the more you can trade. I can easily make 2-5k$ a day if i put a little effort into it. It's easier than making money in GTA 5.

Check out PLX, i'm in with a lot on it and do already have 125% gains on it. Solid company, lots of cash, and many upcoming catalysts. It's also owned by Israelis (nuf said)

seekingalpha.com/article/4034377-protalix-biotherapeutics-reports-encouraging-phase-2-cf-results-future-brighter-ever

We are going full Robin Hood against the (((them))) and people keep on saying I want to do it in favour of (((them))). I really don't see how it benefits them?

I'm invested in a stock that trades on the Tel Aviv stock exchange. Know thy enemy and use his strength against him.

right now we have two choices: Pharma or mines. PTN is a good choice, a good suggested meme is to credit them with distributing redpills to cure communism or something like that

Taseko mines focuses on copper, which is modern day bronze. We can bill it as the third choice in terms of precious metals in a happening, behind the obvious gold and silver.

Nice find, they're winning as of late. Nice early 2017 bump. Strong consider for meme bump.

Willing to share your picks, good user?

As of now i've put everything in PLX, phase 2 result report is being released this March. They are having a multi-billion contract with Brazil and are taking over Rochès markets with their drugs which is cheaper to produce. A price target of 5$ end of year is a low estimate. After that i'll begin boxing.

You should get in, i would appriciate some memetics on this one. It is still priced low and will rise this March. Partnerships are being negotiated at the moment, while many catalysts is expected this year.

American defense stocks is also hot at the moment. Listen to what President Trump says.

mstx has a merger with another company, savara that should mean an increase in share value over the next year

Honestly we're already basically Jews, just for a good cause. We're a tiny minority that rules the world through meme magick. Nothing is out of the scope of Kek's Will, including earning money. If he wants us to get rich, we'll get rich.

Look at Notch and now PewDiePie. Young rich white people that are turning against them. Basically young Soroses for our side. No reason we can't all be like that. We are the Ogdoad after all.

We got PTN and PLX, you got a source for that 5$? Can you give me a tip on what boxing is? The copypasta was some quote. I'm guessing you are just in pharma? Because mining I figure is also a safe bet if we can meme them a contract or something. The redpill distributor meme works with any pharma company logo, but mining will need work. Maybe some crossmeming with Holla Forums or something.

Defense budget will mean a bigger force, but having been in that would just mean more training shit and support for it. You got something I don't know? How would we meme defense contractors? They're mostly kike owned and most Holla Forumslacks don't dig the MIC.

Yeah but they only have that one drug. Savara is private for now, they don't need much dosh to buy a .1/stock co like mstx. They sell inhalers, I need another angle to feel good on that.

this is what we need to be doing, money making schemes. Imaging how much more influential we'd be if we weren't just a bunch of poor ass NEETs for the most part. We could be doing things like buying billboard ads with redpilled shit on them etc.

Has pharma bro commented on any of these? He seems to know his shit.

This has to be the most kiked thing. Why does the stock close an hour early open 30 minutes late?

This article gives a very good overview of PLX:
seekingalpha.com/instablog/44479986-leny-hettmansperger/4961666-plx-1_08-new-institutional-ownership-swells-30-percent-ahead-major-catalysts

Boxing:
You have two accounts, then you find a popular stock with much volume and low float. You buy in at what seems like the lowest price of the day with say 10k, while at the same time shorting it on the other account with the same amount. If it drops, you close your long position and keep shorting, covering when you please. If it rise, you cover your shorting position and make profit.

kinda illegal but the kikes do it all the time

Holy shit, looks like I have homework to do. Thanks for the spark, good user. I think some concensus needs to be had on the chosen companies before we start memesmithing their victory. We can use the experience gained from the shemitah and adjust it to suite our PS swelling needs. Godspeed, I hope more anons can jump on this.

No, that's cancer. Whoever pays us owns us.
If you want money, lrn2tech and infiltrate a tech company.

You don't know if it will get approved, and the current price is likely already pumped with expectation of approval. If ETF rejects the application, there will be a major crash, $200 down at least.

We should have ongoing threads for this on /biz/ if we want this to be a lasting movement.

Its getting approved. They've been taking care of last minute stuff with the SEC.

/biz/ isn't even top25, no point in splitting the base. We need Holla Forums's memesmiths if we're to succeed.

Source?

Who exactly will own us in this scenario?

We need to look beyond the stock market for money making schemes because to make alot in the stock market you need alot to start

Not if you start with PS. The scheme is to find a winner then meme their success to normies.

*begins charging a mighty avian bolt*

Bear witness to my incantations tbh

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

what do you mean by "meme their success to normies"?
I thought we are trying to make money for Holla Forumsacks not fucking normies

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

SQUAWK

Filtered and reported.

Dude we just need to meme the fall of rothschild money an the rise of labour backed money

Let's say its alternate Earth where Hillary wins, we get un-peopled and sent to FEMA camps. Are you really telling me that you would refuse to use guns or attempt to escape because "those are the tools and methods of Jews". I perfectly understand not wanting to act like a kike, but realize that Judaism is both a genetic predilection to avarice and a cultural upbringing of ruthlessness, playing the Jew's game doesn't make you a Jew and, if you pull it off, the money can buy more than rare metals and women.

Many of you are willing to commit to violence and destruction of our environment to achieve our goals, but those also aren't how we want our children to be living. We aren't meant to live in the world we create, and if there is any avenue to achieving our goals I would consider it. Kikes do not play fair, they aren't going to give you a means to help you beat them. To defeat the Mossad, we have to be more ruthless. To beat the Bankers, we have to be smarter. To beat the academics, we have to be persuasive.

Sitting and waiting in poverty is like waiting for Hitler to run for president. Remember that Trump is President now because he's been playing their game for decades, and he won.

HAND OVER YA BEEM LADS

checked but why not both? Burning the candle at both ends

pay attention and you'll understand what the next steps are.

Who's your broker? Know anybody cheap?

scroll through to find the posts about it
reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/5vt6at/megathread_etf/

Thank you! user. Fight them in the banks, academia and media. Fight them everywhere they have power. Somebody sitting around buying a small farm raising 5 children although noble it's not the same as a billionaire using (((their))) tactics against (((them))).

We are not going to inherit the world we are trying to build. I study warfare so my children can study science and philosophy kind of thing.

Are you lost?

Yeah, let's make a biz thread here.

I'm using E-Trade Pro. Would recommend it. Robinhood is free for Americans, but avoid it if you don't have 25k, because you can't trade.

Don't forget rubbing their hands together afterward and mumbling "yes, yes goy, give us all the shekel."

how do know what you are doing? What should I read if you want to learn about stocks and how it works?

This is exactly what I did when learning to trade.

Heiled.

another question here if owning stocks means owning part of the company, can you have influence in the decision making process of a company or that just theoretical?

Looks like we already do have our thread here. It seems like robinhood how just uses the money you deposit and plays with it. Doesn't look like there's a minimum buy in anymore. I'm a cheap ass and may use scottrade as an alternate. Your thoughts?

Only if you own more than a certain percentage of the company. You don't get to call shots holding just one.

okay the people talking about boxing i kinda get what your talking about doing but i have no experience with trading so can you make a dumb ass guide on how to do it (ie no trading lingo)

You can have some people :^) write lots of 'well researched' articles that use themselves as sources targetting a specific company, spread it around like wildfire and have a those stocks collapse/raise while you collect some ad revenue, as long as you're blogposting about unconfirmed "rumors" you should have nothing to worry about as long as a kike takes the bait and goes to buy a company that's shooting itself in the foot (twitter with censorship, but you said it's may turn into a facebook killer tomorrow) or selling stocks in a company that is about to take a really good decision.

(((you)))
(((you)))
Who gives a shit? We can do better than them and we're not going to lose the h'wite man's ethics and turn into complete psychopaths the minute JIDF agents starve to death because their funding just got cut off.

Wew.

Quick question: About how much money should I have available when I start out? $5? A few hundred? A few thousand? Very, very, very intrigued. Acquiring fuck you money by jewing the jews sounds fun.

I'm up 3 grand right now on AMD.

Is this a new meme or are you retarded fam?

May as well add a NSA keyword while you're at it.

ECHELON ASTS

I don't know much about penny stocks but going short all together on very small stocks could be worth a try. just make sure that we chose the (((right company))). don't use money that you need.

He's right, user. You should break the link from now on.

Hi, famous wealthy person here. (As if you'd believe me) Learning how to manipulate Stock investors is a very useful skill in the corporate world.
I don't know how influential you all seem to think you are but, you would have to be fairly systematic with your efforts to…well manipulate.

My advice, whatever it's worth is to incorporate. Get together form legal entities, in totally legitimate ways and start businesses, higher good people, do charitable works, and it will show. Hell you might even get on TV ;)

don't forget tavistock fam

topkek

I bet you're the guy that always has an answer for anything.

I do, yes.

Mostly because everyone I've dealt with is absolute fucking shit so I've had to learn how to do everything on my own. Would you like me to build you a computer, or perhaps some biochemical weapons?

I support the idea of Holla Forums combining efforts and resources to overcome our attachment to the jew's system of debt and wage slavery, but I do not think the stock market is the way to do it.

Right now the current economic system, enabled by decades of corrupt government, has been set up so the average person will spend their lives being worked to death, bereft of joy and satisfaction, and then, should they live long enough to retire, they will only get a pittance from the government who took all their money in taxes and insurance and fees.

It at all possible, we should work towards breaking free. Finding ways to secure property so that we can never lose it through some (((banker))) loophole that allows them to foreclose on us if we miss a payment. Arrange ways to find medical benefits that can cover us for life. Find ways that allow us to work less and enjoy life more. We need a system that allows us to live and grow our families and support our children so they can have a future free from this kikery as well.

This.
Also
LAND
is the best investment you can ever make. Without land you are forced to the plowshare to survive, with land you can relax and enjoy your life. Don't buy a hundred thousand dollar home, buy a shitty manufactured trailer and drop it off on an undeveloped parcel.

The biggest issue people have with saving money is renting. Renting will destroy you, and landlords, even the cheap ones, charge way too much. There was a time I was working 60 hours a week at a warehouse loading trucks at around 3 tons an hour by hand; I was making close to a $50,000 salary and 80% of it went to fucking RENT. Couldn't find a mobile home for under 25k, and I was staying in a cheap motel that was less expensive than an apartment.

Renting is slavery, it's honestly better to be homeless.

You have a long way to go my dude!
:^)

Indeed, that is why saving to invest is the only way to break free from that cycle. Do not save to save in the bank, that is a complete waste.

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=88704787196306AA312FFB77A666326E I urge everyone looking to get into investment to get this book. It's easy to understand and has wisdom in it.

Could definitely use some of the trader's tribalism where they look after each other (them going for HR positions at companies just to control who gets hired), promise to buy each other's goods and services since it means that they get to satisfy their own needs while the money never leaves the ethnic group.

It worked for g*d's chosen, works for the chinese, mudslimes and any other foreign groups operating within a country while the key aspect of this is to call out another group on stickying to their own (whites supporting each other is racist).

The most important aspects of this part are the riskiest, as you would need to establish subtle and non-incriminating ways of identifying each other. It's also important to agree not to be a fucking sperg and avoiding yelling "PRAISE KEK" the minute you make contact with anyone from here lest you want to suffer the same fate as those cuckchan /k/ tripfags that broadcasted themselves saying "we're going to visit dindus for some reverse cultural enrichment" only to start a firefight against a feral pack of niggers mere hours later.

Regardless, it's always a good start to never give your money to other ethnic groups AND those that have opposing viewpoints, driving 5 more minutes just to avoid the chinese ran store and buying from whites is better regarding the biggest picture.

I want nothing to do with the stockmarket. I don't get along well with white collar folk. I prefer gold, silver, land, guns, livestock, etc.

You can buy a herd of sheep for $3,000; an acre of meadow for them for $1,500, fencing for another $500 and make $10-15,000 off of the wool alone. You can make massive ROIs (183%+) with tomatoes and other crops.

REEEEEEEE
I nearly killed the fucking banker when he told me 1.2%

Don't want to identify myself, but my agribusiness is willing to undercut even the chink competitors for fellow Holla Forumsacks.

Learnt mostly through experience and Timothy Sykes. Look at his page, he got some great reads.

I prefer land and livestock too, and i'm gonna buy a farm when i've earned enough.

Holy shit /biz/ is dead. This is the best secondary Holla Forums thread. I like the idea of swelling up penny stocks to sink as soon as jews touch them. We win they lose.

You're probably a kike, please leave.

How do you find good companies to invest in? I mean obviously that's like asking how to win the lottery, but I mean I always see people shilling these obscure stocks and I don't know how they find out about them in the first place.

Stay away from timberland. IMO. It's too much work, has too many regulations, and you can't easily use it. Grassland/pasture is nice; previously tilled acreage is by far the best for produce.

Lucky for you and me Trump just signed the WOTUS executive order killing the "waters of the united states" EPA BULLSHIT that had half my land unusable.

Any recommendations on /biz/ vidya guys?
If I'm gonna play vidya might as well be business vidya

You think? I wouldn't put it past his faggot ass, but at least he delivers the lulz on occasion.

We got some as of right now: PTN, PLX, TGB. Low buy ins, have shown yoy growth and word on the street is that PLX may grow to 5$/sh due to a drug trial that's going well. MSTX is shit but its expected to merge with a private company called savara will buy them and make the price go up.

>>>Holla Forums

Majority of the biotech picks come from watching the FDA decisions, this site keeps good track of them:

biopharmcatalyst.com/calendars/fda-calendar

Sick find, looks like we have some PS that are closer to the end, meaning that they will either sink or swim depending on the outcomes. What's the denial rate of the FDA?

Look at volume and float. Finwiz.com is a good page for that. Also the mentioned biopharma calender.

The FDA can be a fickle bitch, they've denied perfectly good lifesaving drugs because companies have filed the paperwork wrong.

That among other reasons are why small cap biotechs are high risk high reward. Overall denial rate wouldn't be a good indicator, it more depends on the type of medication and existing treatments for the disease in question being affected/cured.

This is something I've found myself thinking about time and time again. Mostly because the current trend in culture is to utterly destroy, ostracize, and excommunicate anyone who dares to challenge the leftist way of thinking. Blacklists, firings, and social punishment are becoming increasingly more prevalent.

In this culture war, it really does seem that in a very short time it will be impossible to coexist with these people, and for that reason, it will becoming increasingly important to boycott and avoid their business. This means no more seeing Hollywood's latest bullshit. No supporting companies that actively donate to and promote cultural marxism. No patronizing companies that promote race mixing, white guilt, and feminism.

I don't want to call it a safety net or an "alt" anything, but having a network of trusted businesses and organizations that are sympathetic to the cause would be ideal and would also keep us from getting screwed.

If, for instance, someone decided to ruin the lives of one of own, get them fired, get them labeled as a KKK, violence inciting neo-nazi, ruin their family life, and so on, it would be nice to know that there was some group out there that could help.

I kek'ed heartily. You /biz/ motherfuckers must have LOADSAMONE if an .08/sh is "mooning". You'd need like 10k in it for it to scale to any real gainz.

I thought about it after I posted and did research, but the consensus is appreciated. I'm broke as fuck and looking to make a higher stakes move unless you have some sure bets I'm not aware of.

This thread is getting crazy.

Anyone wanna schedule an AFI.CD pump and dump? As you can see, this is a popular P&D stock.

Invest in Kek rings?

I think you're miscalculating the math on this one. If you buy $10,000 @ .40 and sell @.48 then you've made a profit of $2,000

Don't let the price of the stock fool you, just because the stock is worth less doesn't mean you can't buy just as much as a higher priced stock. You also have to keep in mind volume and float while you're trading penny stocks (

Martin?

(checked)
You can do whatever you want, but knowingly taking part in a pump & dump scheme will get you noticed by the SEC.

A better route would be to investigate and share diamond in the rough stocks, like small cap biotech that are just far enough out from FDA decisions that the normie press hasn't gotten around to reporting about them yet, etc.

That's the point I was making: Who has 10k to throw around like that? That's half my yearly income.

That's what this thread is all about. It would take years before the FCC knows what the fuck is going on, especially since we don't even know each other. We aren't a kike or italian mafia, we're a group of nobodies.

There are a lot of semi-retired people with 50-100k in a trading account. Usually they have a pension as well. They always talk about the trades where they made money, and never discuss trades where they lost. I've made 300% returns, but I also lost 50% on other trades because I bought a stock when it seemed like it had bottomed out (it hadn't!) If you have enough secure income and a penchant for investing you can make a shitload on the stock market, but it's just as easy to lose your shirt. The trouble is when you're trying to compete against hedgefunds, and they essentially always win if their eye of mordor looks on whatever stock you're interested in. You have to scrounge around the periphery and stay the fuck away from anything with shares north of a few hundred bucks, and even then they can fuck you, because they'll pound a stock down to 25% of its value for years just so they can force people out of their positions through attrition for a hostile takeover. It's a casino and the house always wins long term. I honestly don't recommend playing with stocks unless you have a massive slush fund that you don't mind losing. You can lose almost all of it just as easily as you can make a million dollars. Hell, if you're good at math you're actually probably better off going to a casino and playing odds on blackjack or something. You can be 100% right about a stock, but then the jews get involved and you lose money no matter what because of their dirty tricks.

But your plan b is also good. What do you think of CDOR? Solid numbers.

CX seems awfully low right now considering their strong fundamentals

I have my own business but want to get my feet wet with 500$ to see what I can do with it. I have the worst luck in the world so the casino is a no go. I think we have a chance here to do good work for Holla Forums by running an underground investment firm and throw our money around behind the kinds of businesses Holla Forums approves of. Imagine the asshurt we could create the next time some pozzed company like audi comes out with another SJW commercial and we dump them en masse. We already control the memes, lets take back our currencies and gold from the jew using their own tricks against them.

Who or what the fuck is CX?

I don't think it would take long to sniff out a faggot that attempts something like that. Especially if he fucks a jew in the process. We're not funding each other either, we by virtue of anonymity find stocks to throw our weight behind in order to enrich us all. Allowing us to have actual influence in the financial/political machine the jews have made for themselves.

Oh I see, yea unfortunately its takes money to make money, stocks are no different. What you get out is comparable to what you put in.
There's all types on Holla Forums some are much wealthier than others.

Yea that's pretty spot on, when you compete with institutions you'll always be two steps behind.

Numbers might be solid, but in all honesty I'm not well versed in reading REIT technicals.

If I recall the majoirity of the company is in Mexico and their equity is in pesos (I could be mistaken) so I would be careful with that one.

Sometimes what people think matters more than the facts on the ground. Let's say you have 20k in a company with a market cap of 5 million, maybe there are 100 investors like you, maybe traders maybe employees etc. The kikes will get minority stake just enough to put a kike on the board, run the fucker into the ground, then fix the company once you divest, and if you don't then it'll enter bankruptcy, and they'll do it entirely just to fuck you and the other investors over so they can either own more of the world or deny whites ownership. They get their money free from Old Yellen, they don't care if they have to take a loss.
That's not even talking about HFT and all their other bullshit. The jews will continually jew and it's stupid as fuck to consider yourself a trader unless you already have a guaranteed income / asset base that means you're retired anyway. It's for rich fucks who either have a preference for Macau or the NYSE, essentially.
Everyday Holla Forumsacks with less than $50k should spend it on shit that will actually help their lives and reduce costs. The very best fucking thing would be to reduce fuel/energy consumption, buying a more practical car that requires less fuel, insulating the house properly, investing in a rural property, the list goes on but the stock market is really a losing proposition.

The fees will eat that before you make anything approaching a profit. If you want to "play" the stock market, use a stock tracking app or just run a spreadsheet. If you want to help yourself, reinvest in your home or business in ways that are proven to either reduce your cost of living or increase your revenue. Preferably both. This is simple, mundane advice but it's a better use of your time AND money. Seriously. The market is rigged, ESPECIALLY now, and if the fed raises rates in march then you're especially fucked. Institutional investors are going for the exits right now.

Just to iterate, I'm bearish real estate in general. I have a feeling Trump will go in the ooposite direction of Bill Clinton and make home loan rules more strict to avoid another housing crisis. Less loans, less buyers, less buyers less demand, less demand lower prices. You get the picture.

I'll reiterate: Don't play the stock market unless you have $50,000-100,000 that you're willing to lose almost entirely. If you strike the motherlode and suddenly can afford that time share in the Caribbean then that's great, but maybe you'll have to do a lot less golfing for a year or two as well.
Don't waste your time, don't waste your money. Spend it on things that you can actually hold or touch. Get real property, get high value goods, invest in your car, your house, improve your quality of life, reduce your cost of living and maximise your current income. It won't be as dramatic but it will be a lot less stressful.

I thought George Soros WAS a Nazi? :^)

I play on using robinhood. Seems they got rid of the minimum deposit and fees in exchange for using deposits like banks do. I am already investing my money into my business but its relatively new so I'm looking into as many revenue streams as possible. I already have my life min/maxed, other than eating out more than I should, I can't go much lower than I am now. If I can turn 500 into 1000 then I'll consider it a success. If I can turn that 500 into 5000, I could quit my day job.

So then, which sectors do you think have PS worth throwing a little bit of money short term?

You did nothing wrong man. You did nothing wrong. Also nice dubs

(checked)
I do like your idea about dumping on companies when they come out with SJW propaganda. What you're talking about it is called shorting a stock but is more complicated than it sounds.

Not gonna disagree, if you don't know what you're doing you'll probably be better off in a casino.
But with that in mind, if you still want to play the stock market with a small amount of money commision fee per trade will eat up all your profit.
Never used it myself but I hear beginners like to use a company called robin hood to trade for free but I have no idea how they're able to provide that, there's probably a catch somewhere along the way.

GUYS
dailydot.com/unclick/rare-pepe-frog-meme-economy

archive.is/uAmMH

what if we got rich on our own Holla Forums rare pepes?

The reason we have been so triumphant is because we did it out of passion for our people, and we did it for free.

rare pepes are based on free distribution (initially, in order for there to be as many market participants as possible)
since the creator of the pepe gets 100% of the assets, it is in their best interest to spread as many pepes across the ecosystem to ensure that the pepes are valued at their best price via free market mechanics like supply and demand. factor in rarity and card art and Holla Forums could become its own powerhouse very easily. all with fucking pictures of frogs
rare pepes aside, counterparty as a technology seems very promising and could allow us to issue our own currencies.

Didn't seem to work considering he's now an anti-white international communist.

Sauce?

Biotech's have always been my go to, especially with Trump mentioning easing FDA regulations tonight.

At the same time, I think the USD will be devalued in the coming months to increase our manufactoring export potential which could have some very negative market effects.
Honestly I've been waiting for a full market crash for the last 2 years or so, I keep dipping my toes in the market for biotechs but other than that I'm skeptical of the bull market being sustainable.

see

They're already writing articles? Shiiiiit gotta invest more before that initial pump

This is the type of shit thread that gets you into (((their))) playground.

I just want enough to make to have a roof over my heads retail sucks ass because no matter where you work or how hard you work niggers and spics will take the credit for the work you do I just work hard for the tips customers will pay a couple dollars. I once got a 100 dollar bill while my lazy spic co-worker got nothing

I've got my eyes on PTN, PLX due to a favorable fda trial and MSTX due to a planned merger with a private company. Your thoughts?

wish I could tell you

Hmm a poster trying to discourage people from escaping the global banking cabal… I wonder who's behind this

Agreed.
WE DO IT FOR FREE
D O I T F O R F R E E
O

I
T

F
O
R

F
R
E
E

Wait are you saying I can get rich making pepes? Drawfag here

If it's free then you're the product. Most likely they pay attention to good traders or even bad traders then trade with/against them.

you should look into counter party assets and how they work. We could literally build our own wealth, for free, creating rare pepes and distributing them amongst ourselves.

Also this. Holla Forums is what we do to make the world a better place when we're not busy making money.

That's exactly the opposite of how it's meant to work.

Yeah because Donald "Small Loan of a Million Dollars" Trump will kill investment instead of encouraging it.

Never gamble, even if you control the odds; a Casino's security will really fuck you up.

Saving your money in a bank or not spending it at all is a really bad idea so is using it to take vacations to some trendy and expensive place, women are the first to coarse men into this. Banks use your money to invest it themselves or hand out high interest loans, it's always best to invest it yourself or if you're busy enough just find someone else that can do the same.

I'm pretty sure that anyone's smart enough not to buy chinese raw materials/goods even if they're 90% off. Disregarding quality, every single cent that goes to the group is a cent that didn't go to it's enemies (any foreign groups).

If it's going to make you more money, then do so.

Only if you can really afford them and have a way to secure them, using crap income to rush a gold bar isn't going to buy anyone's way out of a chimpout.

Pretty good suggestions otherwise.

Make high quality, elaborate Pepe porn.

Then put it behind a patreon paywall.

My gut instinct is that we're going to see a major crash and devaluation, followed by a new US currency under Trump. He's going to cuck the "Phoenix dollar" plans and we'll have our own American Phoenix dollar. A lot of us might get temporarily wiped out by this but I think it'll be better for everyone in the long run. The jews might just openly declare war on us though.

Real estate is finite.

Honestly porn is degenerate. And If im reading this right, I as the creator could distribute my own rare pepes for free. I would rather help out a fellow Holla Forumsak buy parts for his rig with tax free with bitcoin and save on bills than pad patreon's pockets. No thanks

How rare are these pepes? I have bitcoin to invest but I'd have to make sure they are only the rarest

I like it, seems like they have some decent catalysts on the horizon. Even if your timing is bad you probably won't be bagholding too long. if it goes down in the next couple weeks I'll probably pick some up before the phase 2 results.

Not sure what you see in this company, they're hitting an all time low and their lead drug is for "Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder". Not sure if they'll survive and if they do, I doubt it'll blow up too big based off their pipeline.

Phase II data isn't due until end of year 2017 but theirs long term potential there. Prime time to sell would be after a successful phase II study is announced. Looks like they'll have to dillute their shares to pay for phase III which would likely happen within a couple months of their phase II results being released (quarter 1 of 2018)

What did he mean by this?

You can do whatever you want to.

Did you forget all the pepe related scat images (((someone))) was totally not waiting for?

I've been getting double digit growth on my portfolio for around a decade now just by paying attention to global events and realizing how things were going.
Because some kike would get his rocks off by making sure that the evil "nazis" lose money, even if it makes him lose money too.

peepeepoopoo originated from /r9k/ virgins trying to reclaim pepe from social media (this was long before the election), it's not porn.

One thing, if you guys want to make these threads a recurring thing for stock tips etc I suggest making a board for it. politics, news and current events. I'm assuming that 4cuck /biz/ is nothing but poz. Either that or keep the stock comments to threads which are related to economic news. We really don't need more garbage in the catalog.

The standard economic model you learn in school for supply and demand only functions if you think about products that get produced where there's a theoretical infinite amount of them that can be produced. Real estate is by definition finite, so that's why the supply/demand curve is all fucked up and it's why real estate speculation is fucking cancer. You can only subdivide lots so much before the spaces are too small for people to live in, and quality of life suffers. Most of the shit tier economic models don't actually take real life into consideration but they just paper it over with money printing. You need to rethink a lot of your conceptions of how economies work, by my guess.

Shills appear to be out in full force… Why is it whenever cryptocurrency is brought up on here posters shit the bed, all the while criticizing the Jew for his control of the banks?

Also if you faggots want to know anything about economics you need to know two things:
1. The difference between (((Keynesian))) economics and Austrian economics.
2. Almost everything written by Galbraith.
Massive, massive redpills.

Sad.

You do realize that's the same reasoning the jews at art school used when judging Hitler's work next to "art" made by g*d's chosen right?

And exactly what does any of that have to do with people that have money giving out loans?

Let me guess, it's only real investment if someone's buying real estate; just like a communist thinks that "property" means "land". Try to get yourself some non-semitic definitions.

That's not supposed to happen until the 2020s. Should we really remain bearish until its over? Whatever happens will only really affect europe. Whites will use any instability as an excuse to wipe their lands of niggers and muds and North Americans have the weapons to do it with.

PLX was a tip, PTN has drugs for obesity and heart disease, two surefire things for fatassed normies to deal with. Are you saying that MSTX will dilute their stock even more and they will only start making money in 2019? Fuck.

8/biz/ is dead as fuck and we can make a general fin/pol/ thread for these topics.

We're clearly touching on the jew's nerves even discussing this. I browse /k/ and as soon as meetup and shtf threads started being normal there, I have seen a never ending slide. I'm talking the most blatant, obtuse kind of kike shills.

What? Just saying that people were motivated to support Trump because he wants to put Americans first.

Keynesians might be retarded but the Austrians are as kiked as it gets. (((Mises))), (((Rothbard))), (((Block))). If you were a kike mid-20th century you were either a communist or a libertarian/anarchist.

I didn't say it was art, either. Same as gore, it's a deterrent against normalfags, it's not supposed to embody artistic purity.

Just dumped 11k into Vanguard's 2055 retirement investment fund. I still wish their highest performing fund was open.

We could create a group on innocentive. We could focus on helping groups we support with innovative ideas, and it would pay out to all of us in the group.

yah nah ur a cunt

politics, news and current events, user. It's outside the scope of this board. That'd be like us having a gun/pol/ thread when we already have /k/. It's a dumb idea especially because those types of generals always attract the most worthless posters. Do not recommend.

Almost all economic models are kiked but Keynes is so retarded it actively hurts people who believe it for a microsecond. Thermodynamic economy is the ultimate redpill but then you have to understand a fair bit of science to get it, like return on calorie investment.

The only drawback is that someone has to lead the group.

Just at quick glance, it looks like they'll probably have to just to pay for phase 3 testing.

Those drugs haven't even begun FDA testing, no telling if they ever even wull let alone pass. Company financials look in bad shape, not sure how they're gonna raise capital for all that testing. If they get delisted from the NYSE then it's game over.

This discussion won't survive a sub top25 board. Shit /biz/ is not even top100. We're here until we have enough discussion for a migration. We're already fighting noise and this is the first fucking thread, deal with it.

>He thought that the only ways to invest money are real estate or the global derivatives market AKA stocks if you're not a faggot
Please lookup the definition of "Capital".

You're basically investing your minerals if you buy anything that fits that criteria.

is volatile but having multiple drugs makes me think that at least one will pass. I'm not even in the game yet, I'm just looking to see if I have what it takes to even step up to the plate.

They're already down to .11 so I'm thinking they've set themselves up for a takeover. They wouldn't be getting bought over if they didn't have something to offer.

Trump does something similar with companies that make a product that the average consumer buys; he tweets out, for example, "Starbucks is hiring terrorists," and Starbucks has their stocks drop wildly.

Moreover, Trump's administration watches us. He knows what we think. And he agrees with us on a lot of things.

We do this, but we don't get money from it.

I think its smarter to grow wealth playing penny stocks, then when we make enough whales from it, then those sorts of activities can be more viable. Not only would it make us rich, but the salt we can mine from it is worth the price of admission.

I'm sure Trump and his administration wouldn't mind us making money off it though.

Technically not illegal, we're not defrauding anyone. Technically it would be the same as telling all your friends to buy a stock because you think it's great.
It could work but I don't think enough of /ourguys/ have options accounts…

Gotcha, with biotechs having multiple drugs isn't necessarily a positive. FDA testing is very timely and expensive.
Also I can probably find at least 3 other drugs for each of those diseases that are much closer to FDA approval.
First to market is a huge advantage.

Not saying it's impossible for a takeover of MSTX but it looks more likely that they've just devalued their stock several times and haven't done a reverse split yet.

I agree, penny stocks seem much more viable for what we're working with.

The thing is, Trump knows exactly what will going to happen, and so do the jews, that's why there's a price drop of a company's stock whenever Trump talks shit about them. The sudden drop of stock prices is caused by all the jews trying to sell said company's stocks; likewise anyone interesting in buying the company's stocks can see what's going on.

Being part of something isn't really profitable when everyone's doing it.

That's why I suggested innocentive. We have enough good minds to come up with basic ideas, and a legion of researchers, and plenty ofnus know how to write things. We could solve problems for groups we like and all make some profit.

If you were looking to make a quick buck, wouldn't you buy the stocks Trump sinks and hold them until they recover?

so like an (((alt-right))) union?
I could see something like a Holla Forums union becoming feasible if we were to have our own Nazi George Soros

(checkerino)

Sorry my friend, but our decentralization and anonymity are our strength. We need to help each other seperate the wheat from the chaff, then meme magick those stock's success. Then we can throw our collective weight around to mitigate the poz in our financial sectors.

All it requires is email address and means to recieve payment.
>innocentive.com/ar/challenge/9933766

If you can carefully determine the exact effect of Trump's tweets on the Jewish psyche (for how long they avoid a company) you should be able to determine both how much can they recover and how long will it take.

Doing the gossip/"""research""" circlejerk as should be most effective as you can control both the time Jeb! surges and drops happen, and their intensity.

I mean it can't be THAT illegal if the (((critics))) have been doing it for hundreds of ages one way or another, they just praise each other's shit art, say something is 'critically acclaimed' then rub their hands as they sell a crude wooden sculpture of a man sucking his own dick for several thousand $.

If you're still watching this thread and are interested in making dosh:

>>>/biz/1341

See you there

I do it for free, faggot.

CX or Cemex, Mexican cement company posed to possibly receive a wall building contract

They're pretty widespread.

Should I continue my education in finance?

Remember, Hitler didn't amass money. Hitler amassed people.

The way things are currently set up is by jews, for jews. It just isn't how whites would do things.
Buying stock in a company you know nothing about with the prospect to sell it once the stock price goes up, that is the opposite of responsible white ownership.
We need to get rid of limited liability and many other things that help jews at the cost of stability and the environment.

This is what normie goyim slaves actually believe.

You've got to be utterly retarded to lose much money in the stock exchange. You take calculated risks. Yeah, i've been down 10-15k some days, but gained it back by either averaging down the price or trading something else. As Warren Buffet says; "The stock market is a way for money to change hands from the inpatient to the patient".

Do you really think it is better to "invest" in a car or improving your kitchen, than growing your money with a risk that suit your style? I kind of get your point, but to be able to invest in a house, you need the money, are you going to lend that and pay a large chunk of your salary to the bank?

PLX is a good trade, but i'd stay away from MSTX. I've made some money of PTN, but that was before Martin Shkreli shorted it.

He got quite rich selling is book, which revenues funded his party.

and it's up

Anchoring this thread like a fucking communist..!

>>>/biz/1341

The new home for this discussion.

Mods are compromised.

Nah, they just decided it was a tertiary subject. Probably with some help from shills reporting the thread.

>>>/biz/1341

Let's
MAKE /biz/ GREAT AGAIN

TGB and CX jumped ~10% and the metrics show its only going to go up. We need help building a mroe diversified portfolio, we have metals and biotech. I tried looking into some PS in the financial sector and the bottom of the most lists are still around 10$

porn is meant to trigger a sexual-arousal response. If anyone gets sexually aroused by looking at scat then they need to be recognized as a degenerate with a mental illness and then gassed. I'm sure there are people out there that get aroused by gore photography, but that does not make gore porn either.