Feminizing males: tainted food supply, subway

I'd imagine sub-way is ripe for a massive lawsuit for false advertising and fraud, like selling someone a "gold" bar with 50% tungsten.

voat. co/v/news/1683542

archive. is/FpT1B

losangeles. cbslocal.com/2017/02/27/dna-test-shows-subways-oven-roasted-chicken-is-only-50-chicken/

www. rt.com/usa/378835-subway-chicken-soy-dna-tests/

Other urls found in this thread:

mensfitness
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2006-1375
livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html
ncregister.com/daily-news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making
eea.europa.eu/publications/late-lessons-2/part-b-emerging-lessons-from-ecosystems)
voat......co/v/news/1683542
archive......is/FpT1B
losangeles......cbslocal.com/2017/02/27/dna-test-shows-subways-oven-roasted-chicken-is-only-50-chicken/
voat.co/v/news/1683542
washingtonpost.
ebay.
raypeat.com/articles/articles/cancer-disorder-energy.shtml
amazon.ca/Wolves-Behavior-Conservation-David-Mech/dp/0226516970
twitter.com/narcissawright/status/246415598559580160?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

You fucking link breaking fags need the oven

FUCK YOU SUBWAY

YOU FUCKS

Can we get some data on the damage that soy does to the body, specifically that of males?

The ZOG's system is perfect in it's pure insidiousness.

it's fucking nothing
fuck

It's so evil it boggles the mind. Gas the kikes.

Why would you be eating at Subway when the better, faster, and cheaper alternative Jimmy John's exists?

I'm more confused about people eating fast food at all.

Further:

http s://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1480510/

mensfitness .com/nutrition/what-to-eat/does-soy-really-cause-man-boobs

I knew fast food especially Wendy's contains soy, if you look at the menu it says made in this food made in a factory that also packages soy and tree nuts.

Whites had societies in which we could trust others not to poison our minds and bodies on a massive scale. Normalfags haven't realized the extent of the ZOG's subversive machinations.

Flewwwwid

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

No one just wakes up one day and decides to give up pussy, not even a weird ass weaboo neet. They're being chemically castrated.

These cheap niggers I swear to god.

G O M A D

god dammit

oy vey, now I won't get as many click shekels

Because they're not fat enough. They are sure as hell feminized though.

not exactly
for the same reason they dont have bloated bellies.

At this point you just have to buy and cook it yourself, but most shit is full of antibiotics, growth hormones and they're fed on fucking corn syrup solids
money.cnn.com/2012/10/10/news/economy/farmers-cows-candy-feed/

Why aren't you /sungazing/ yet, Holla Forums?

tfw poorfag as fuck and allergic to soy
tfw can't eat 90% of what's in grocery stores
tfw can't afford the other 10%

Kill me, fam.

They've been eating soy for a long fucking time, but you're right. They probably have much less access to proper protein.

Add the increase of westaboo women (read: zogbot), too. Imagine being a Jap man in their 20's right now.

you should never eat fast food.

Preparing and cooking food yourself is much healthier!

I'm not sure that they are good enough to make soy and chicken together into a chicken-like product, that seems a bit cost-prohibitive. What is more likely is they soak it in soy and soy-based products to preserve and season it. Then im guessing this DNA lab ground it into a slurry and took small pieces of it to test for DNA code. I dont know if the code turned up 50% chicken, or 50% of the samples turned up chicken DNA completely, but this is nothing like the Taco Bell case that showed the "meat" was mostly filler and little protein.

The larger problem at hand is that soy is subsidized by the government and put everywhere. Look in your fridge or pantry, but first guess what percentage of labeled foods have soy in the ingredients. You will probably be off by a factor of two or three. Its everywhere that otherwise pricier ingredients would be and it doesnt even deserve to be, just another monoculture meme crop that is easy to monsanto up and pump with red state stealing subsidies.

Soy and corn are both subsidized to mentally and physically castrate the slave classes.

Jimmy Johns is trash too

Begone, vegan shill.

*muh*
Fucking phone.

One just opened up at the end of my street.

Argue for and against me giving them a shot, Anons.

Because they evolved to eat the stuff you retard.

You can always raise your own meat and other foods. Grow chickens in the backyard for eggs and meat, as dirty as it may be. Plant fruit trees. We need to be independent of (((them))), getting out of the crowded cities is a good first step.

they're sandwiches are comparatively fairly priced, they offer lots of free extras and are tasty as fuck and fast.
for fucking once in your worthless lives, don't fall for low bait anons.

that means you

That's nice and I don't mean to snub you but for real gains you need obscene amounts of protien like 300g+ a day

Already doing a lot of things to be off the industrial food system. It's sad about wendy's, their burgers always seemed to be pretty decent compared to other (((fast food))). I guess that's another one to cross off the list

Indeed

Eat food that you buy fresh and can identify, e.g.

Broccoli/cauliflower/romanesco/spinach/carrots
Tomatoes
fresh fish mackerel, herring, cod, etc
nuts walnuts, pecan etc
legumes(except soy beans) in jars (not cans)
whole rabbit, duck, free range and non antibiotic chickens,
Fresh fruit primarily berries (straw, blue, rasp and black,

Avoid the wheat jew

double your body weight (in lbs) in grams of protein, that's the rule of thumb.

300g of protein is fine if you're 150lb

Oats aren't bad if you're a poorfag and you can really only afford cereal for breakfast. The "Squatz n oatz" meme isn't complete trash.

(checked)
I knew it too, but I didn't know it was this bad. Taco Bell uses 15% minimum soy. I can't even entertain fast food any more, I would literally rather fast.
LET IT ALL BURN!
DOWN WITH ZOG!
IT ENDS NOW!
PRAISE KEK

TBH all grains (soy being close to a grain but not quite, more like wheat-corn-rice-barley-oats) are subsidized because of jewbux. They have excellent commercial properties, shelf life, packable in large batches, light and re-hydratable. They also just so happen to be horrible food for us.

I dont even buy the soy as a super feminizing food, phytoestrogens are not very well understood, and obesity in general might be the more overriding factor in health, even going so far as to influence production of sex hormones in the obese adult. So my read on Nippon is less grain - less fat - soy not as important. Their boyish appearance is attributable to neoteny, a function of evolutionary selection pressures.

I made a series of posts on this a few weeks back under some avatar of a zombie, I think this whole problem of diet is big but misunderstood and now this new story is bordering on disinfo shilling.

The soy used in Asian food is often fermented, which makes it substantially less bad for you. is also right, they probably have evolved some resistance to the phytoestrogens in soy, just like Europeans have lactose tolerance.

I consider oats the only wheat that you can eat

It's better than Subway, in my opinion. However, you can make an even better sandwich at home for probably 75% less.

I just started in late November of last year and have gained about maybe 12lbs.
It's really hard forcing myself to eat and expensive af too.
So I need like 350g a day I guess.

This user is right, I am on a mobile phone and it's a nightmare to follow links from this board. I don't care if they get their $0.0001 from my click or whatever, I just want to read the article and get on with it.

Reminder this user has a folder of shirtless men on his hard drive and is a homosexual like all vegans.

They can find out what website you came from when you follow clickable links.
It's opsec and on top of that archives make it harder for sites to "dissappear" articles they don't like.

Trump won't stop it. Will he?

Ya, nah. Soy is proven to be shit. It's doesn't have to turn frogs gay to be avoided.

Nice try kike, this isn't facebook and we aren't sympathetic to your normalfag problems.

Well that's fine, then just don't break the archive link. It's tricky for me to reconstruct these things on an iphone. I'm sure many other anons agree

reported

caloric restriction is healthy and eating nothing feels better than eating taco bell

(((Monsanto))) is pushing for soy in the animal feed, if farmers aren't feeding cow soy, they will in the future

Called it. If this isn't bait you need to go.

If you eat soy based foods, you needa stop yesterday.

It's an anti-nutrient that's binds to minerals preventing absorption. Non-ruminants ( humans, dogs, basically any single stomached animal ) cannot breakdown phytic acid because we do not produce phytase, an enzyme found in the stomachs of cows and other animals.

Vegans claim that humans are actually herbivores but how can that be true if we do not produce phytase to digest plant matter properly?

This. Vegfags btfo

Only thing worth eating at Wendy's is the spicy chicken sandwich.
The few times I ever tried to eat Subway at like an airport with nothing else around I got sick, it's like my body was warning me.

DEVEGANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODYSTEAK

Honestly just a cursory look at human biological traits and evolutionary history its obvious humans are omnivorous.
If vegans want to be vegans it's their own problem though.

this seems like a decent thread to ask:
anyone know a source of good info about injecting T, good target levels, etc.? I nuked my T big-league with years on blockers because reasons and I don't really trust my doctor to be honest about what healthy T levels would be (or to know what specifically to prescribe)

Well I didn't expect… this.

Like I said, just don't break the archive link. It accomplishes nothing. Referals aren't sent to https anyway (AFAIK).And you opsec guys who are worried about tracking, you do realize that 8ch is cloudflared right?

Criticise me for using an iphone, what other choice do I have? Use a landline? You guys are free to do what you want but I still have to fit in this world in order to be effective.

inject 100ml directly into your ballsack for maximum gainz

you don't deserve to be on here, you fuck wipe.

This enrages the fuck out of me. It's not just that they're cutting it with other shit, but soy of all things. Blatantly adding estrogen to food.

I have a theory it's part of why so many vegan nu-male feminists turn out to be rapey fucks. Not all of them are there to catfish. I think their diet feminizes them to the point of being emotional and manipulative.

Maybe it turned Jared into a kid fucker, too. Who knows in this timeline.

It's 0.8 grams for every pound of lean body mass (not fat, LBM). 300 is massive overkill.

.8g is way too low if you're lifting heavy. If you're some type of cardiobunny then that's fine. If you're deadlifting 400+lbs then you need more than that.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
WOW
This has to be BAIT
No one can be this fucking retarded

We should focus on being effective and spreading information and I don't think calling allies "fuckwipe" or breaking archive links is helping.

not concerned about gainz/lifting - for now just hoping to coax my shriveled balls back to life

You'd be surprised what is fed to cows user. There is an active agenda to drive all honest farmers off their land. First by making them compete with factory farms then by out right stealing the land. It's impossible to compete with the large factory farms without adopting their practices which mainly boil down to packing as many animals into a space as possible, allowing them to root in their own shit, shooting them up with antibiotics and steroids, and abandoning thousands of years of common sense. Sure, you can price your cattle higher but good luck selling them to anyone. Even the free range/think of the animal faggots won't buy them because the prices are so high compared to something that is just labeled free range.

Fast food is cancer and very bad for you but nearly all meat sold in a grocery store is the same way. Same thing applies to all food there even fresh produce. Everything is shot up full of chemicals to appear healthy. Just about all ground beef in a store is dyed red to extend the shelf life and appeal to the customer.

There is also a huge push to buy farmers out. The local power company has been up my ass about selling to them for years now. The Government subsidized solar power awhile back so they've been surveying all the local farms and attempting to turn them into solar farms. They make it sound like a good deal for you but in reality once they get their solar panels on your land they're never coming back off. You'd get sued into the poor house if you ever wanted to re-purpose the land for something else.

If you want to get away I suggest the following:

I realize most Anons won't have these options. It's the only way to live now without eating tainted food though. Even with all of this the damage we've done to the planet is going to leech in. It isn't as bad as willingly stuffing processed jew shit down your throat every day though.

t. farmer user

You're not from here.
Fuck off, troll.

I'm sure Americans and Canadians are being fucked up genetically by the food eaten. Take fast food as an example.

Not that McD is good, but there's huge differences in what country you eat in. In Europe a Big Mac actually tastes good. They're much stricter with food requirements there. Half the shit that's allowed to be added to food in North America is banned completely over there. The beef in a European McD or BK burger tastes like beef over there and I can see how they got so popular back in the day before they fucked people over with quality. Same with coke, in the US it's high fructose corn syrup and in Europe it's made form real sugar.

Look at pictured of Americans from a century ago and people were much smaller. Not in regards to fat but in height, muscle mass etc. I'm sure there's some steroid shit fed to cattle that then makes it into us humans when we eat it. All in the name of higher yields.

Animals pumped up with anti biotics, growth hormones, fed with god knows what, all ketchup, soda, etc. have high fructose corn syrup in them in north america. It cannot be good for the body.

Meanwhile the kikes eat their kosher, Europeans eat traditional less unhealthy food and reject GMO etc.

Why was my title edited? It was truncated at subway instead of subway "meat" 50% soy, wendys 11.5%. There was nothing wrong with the title the way it was and the edited title being crap not providing the necessary info to know what the fuck is going on with the story. DON'T FUCKING EDIT SHIT FOR NO GOOD REASON "MODS," ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU FUCKING MAKE IT WORSE.

What are they going to do? Call the secret police on me.

Ok well maybe. And for me that is fine. I mean I'm not dead, yet. For you, it's not fine. HOW someone browses this website is way less important than what information we're spreading. You are doing more harm than good by raising this senseless point of division.

Agree, but good luck with that one. It's just smug virtue signalling (note the amount of replies) and it's everywhere here now.

It's 2x your body weight in kg not lbs

NO. That whole double your body weight in protein meme needs to stop. First of all its 1.5gxlb as a recommended amount not a minimum (meaning try to reach this amount if you don't your fine so long as you are close), secondly and more importantly it was always meant to be LEAN bodymass not total weight so you should be shooting for somewhere around 200g max

They want to fuck their waifu not some bitch who acts like a pavement ape

Isnt it illegal to inject animals with antibiotics and steroids now user?

Does mcdonald have it too?

any american who's ever been to a wal mart knows what it smells like walking past subway. it truly is inhuman and foul.

Unsure but for the most part such things are introduced through their diet these days

Well that's good then I guess I'm getting plenty of protien then.
I'm not approaching it too scientifically I'm just eating lots of protien, whey protien too, with some creatine and lifting.

sure, kike. whatever you say, mr. goldenstein.

Appears it was a head fake. This is from the FDA. Typical (((wording)))

C'mon user you should know better. It's illegal to inject them with certain drugs. You know the pharmajew always has 20 more on deck that are deemed safe for 10 years until "oops this one is bad too".

Think about this logically. These animals are packed in tight and root in their own shit daily. They eat their own meal. It doesn't matter what is illegal or legal when profit is on the line.

Can I do it? No I can't. Do large factory farms do it? Every fucking day. That's all by design. That's the trick. That's one of the many ways they steal your land. Factory farms didn't just appear from nowhere user all of them used to be several independent farms.

Their goal has always been to run out all competition. They did that 30-50 years ago. This is why you can no longer set your own prices on things like tobacco.

Could I get more information on wheat free diets? I am considering going that route. But how can I trust the meats now? Is tuna safe besides all the mercury?

Is there anything safe for us to eat anymore?

Dont do it, bread sucks for you. Unless you want to remove bread and eat like an autist, in which case #9 Italian nightclub is god tier.

False in the extreme. Muscle gains are based upon the chemical environment present in the individual at the time of a stress to he muscular system. At least that's the best answer we can give, we still exist in the stone age when it comes to understanding large-scale inter-organ bodily processes. Glands produce chemicals (testosterone, human growth hormone, IGF-1) and this facilitates the activation of latent stem cells in the muscle fiber (they do everything for us its crazy) when we exerecise (what it takes to make "exercise" happen is even hazier).

The linking factor across humans, even different species is the hormones. They give muscle mass (in addition to male characteristics and behavior) and reduce fat. That's why diet is almost non-existent as a factor in bodybuilding once you take enough of the synthesized androgenic hormones. Leading bodybuilders in fact eat less protein as a percentage of their diet than I do because they want to promote insulin in their system, which is suicidal healthwise and normally will cause weight gain, but with un-earthly amounts of testosterone stacked on will just create mass upon mass.

zombie again

Don't worry.

I'm allergic to wheat and gluten, too, so I have to get all my sandwiches on lettuce leaves.

Kill me, fam.

No, all wild game and mass-produced food is unsafe. There is nothing you can do aside from what I mentioned here Even doing this isn't as safe as the food your Grandparents ate.

We're fucked user enjoy the ride.

whats even worse is that b12 disinfo in meat people push. Most factory meat is devoid of it because the diet of the animal rarely eats grass with all the soil nutrients that go with it. So by defacto they just pump said animals with injections of b12. These injections are all synthetic cyanocobalamin which works in the bloodstream but isn't bound as easily around the body.

Couple points:
1. We have IDs
2. No one gives a shit what your previous threads were, transplant
3. You already fucked up by saying you don't know shit about phytoestrogens and yet saying Soy risks are overblown

I'm not saying you're a shill intentionally but you need to lurk or go back.

Hops has been proven to cause moobs and when child labor was legal andyoung girls worked the hops fields they often developed early due to the estrogens in the plant absorbing directly through the skin of their hands.

Shut up you fucking lazy cuck. Its people like you who ruined this board and belong on cuckchan.

It sure is newfaggy in here today

fuck off, i've seen him post before. he's a quality poster

That's bait, yes?

No, you fuck off. Either cross VPN or otherwise.

No it can't user, although it is shit for many other reasons

I wonder how bad it is in 3rd world countries, we import some of our chicken from Latin American countries because USDA approves the countries raising practices and also Tyson has been caught despite being illegal importing chicken from China

You're that tranny user from that other thread, aren't you? Kill yourself fag. Multiple years of T-blockers fucks you forever.

(shame on you for getting dubbs)

I came to lurk (and getting more disturbed of this discovery)and check KEK's blessed numbers.

However, I want to recall consuming aromatic blockers should cancel out the soy's effects right?
I particularly remember nicotine being such a blocker.
Any Science fag who can give his two cents on the matter?

FUGGIN WITH MY TENDIES IS WHERE IT ENDS

This bait is so well crafted I'm going to bite in case it confuses newfags.

All links are broken for avoid referrals and it's just good OPsec. We don't want more of your kind coming here. In addition several sites we've used for archiving in the past have been pozzed. We deny them shekels just like everyone else.

Referrals are carried over between https websites.

You should always be behind 20 proxies no matter where you go on the internet. Cloudflare is a necessary evil on 8ch and we only migrated to it because kikes, the left, and various forms of faggots tried to ddos us out of existence. This is why it's up to you, the user, to protect himself. Also, you shouldn't trust any webserver so this point is automatically moot.

Anything. You had the choice of thousands of devices and you chose the most pozzed one on the market. You have only yourself to blame for buying hipster normalfag bullshit. Even an android device from a Chinese company would have granted you more freedom as a user. You shouldn't buy those either.

A landland would allow for dial-up/DSL access on standard computer hardware. So yes it's a better choice assuming proper OPsec.

One does not have to conform to normalfag trends to function in society. Do not be fooled by this kike he's attempting to make you feel alienated so you'll agree with this flawed logic. Question everything.

And I couldn't get a word in edge wise to ask him his opinion on all this estrogen stuff.

I remember that Tyson story. It's a complete toss up far as quality. Being (((regulated))) doesn't mean much other than different people get paid.

look at what you are eating, does it have grain? don't eat it. It's not hard. I don't eat tuna and fish is hard to come by here except canned, but I believe the mercury in fish is only important if they are also low in something else, maybe selenium. Eat freshwater or wild-caught sea food and your should be okay.

pretty much this, and your suggestion isn't for everyone but it's what I've done as well. The farm situation will never get better until we tear out gov't control, foreign aid, and subsidies root and branch, and hold individuals in the large corps accountable, which is probably the only way to break them up.

Ah yes just keep isolating the pollacks. YES YES HEHEHE

Who the fuck has time to stand around gazing at shit? Sound like another jewish conspiracy to keep the goy inactive.

Subway is the Apple of sub shops. Inferior product, less for the money, yet massively popular.

Wawa is pretty good.

If you have real estrogen issues you need proper aromatase inhibitors such as arimidex or letrozole but those are extreme are need presciption.

Then theres selective inihibitors like tamoxifen and clomid (clomid is slightly different and raises Test more than tamoxifen). These dont stop estro from being produced but rather stop it from doing what its doing.
In laymans terms: clomid is structurally similar to estrogen so it will trick the body into thinking you have enough estro already. Clomid is also used as fertility drug in women and all of the abose are used for breastcancer patiens and bodybuilders who want to reverse or prevent bitchtits.

Some of those have bad sideffects if taken in high dosage for long periods and need prescription.

The strongest aromatase inhibitor you can get OTC is arimistane (androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione). Its strong and can majorly reduce estrogen but it only has 8hour or so half-time wich means if you forget your dosage for a day, your estro might rebound hard which can be bad.
arimistane is the most commonly used by bodybuilders who cant get presciption stuff

Then you have the legal, herb stuff that works as well but by no means as effective:
Google these:
Nettle Root extract (urtica dioica)
Indole-3-Carbinol
Resveratrol (some say it causes breast enlargement but its also known to be aromatase inhibitor so research well before trying it)
Vitamin D3 is also said to have mild aromotase inhibiting effects and also raises free test

PS: all aromatase inhibitors will also raise test and rest nicotine is an aromotase inhibitor.

Im not sure how the estrogenic effects of soy work so cant tell you if you can counter it with an inhibitor but why eat it to begin with? cut that shit out of your diet my man.

Embed is good quick fuck you to anyone downplaying xenoestrogen and soy.
Also recommended is "Assault on the Male" that BBC did, it's longer and great.

You should send him an email and make a thread if it's interesting.

My apologies for the typos. I'm in a hurry and wanted to drop that post.

Bad Idea: Not archiving.
Good Idea: Breaking links

only way to avoid this shit is buy USDA organic stuff from Kroger or Whole Foods

I did a write up for this not too long ago, cant find the caps, someone probably has them. If they dont surface by tomorrow Ill repost from my raw odt files.

Its trash, they are just bulk grain, its trash. Squats are nice though.

Wrong thread?

I never said they were overblown on their own, or that we dont understand them at all. My point has consistently been that there are far greater forces at work in the body, namely insulin poisoning and immune system/microbiota suppression. Soy might do stuff on its own, but so will meat (the only real food for you) if you have a shit chemical environment already. Also I definitely did not say to eat soy check my post history, soy is a legume with suspect properties. Avoiding legumes all-cause is a fine idea, I dont but I avoid soy whenever feasible.

I already answered that, their appearnce is evolutionarily guided due to "neoteny", look it up turbonigger. And their birthrate is probably better explained by the rat-population-crash experiment theory.

This nigger gets it.

Just a cursory look at anything will get you just a cursory understanding, get good nigger.

I think diet and exercise might be able to restart it. Past that you are talking hormone replacement therapy, which is a lifetime thing. I would give the grain free diet a try, also try lifting twice a week (no need to everyday that will work against you) and see what your natural ability is able to re-start for you.

Counting protein is not nearly as productive as eliminating waste.

Its an attack on us just about. Beef should be our bedrock meat, but its the unhealthiest because of what jews are allowed to feed to it. I wont even go into the specifics here, it's horror. Find a farm (even in NYC its not that far a drive), check it out and get the feel of the place and the guy doing it, make sure no fuckery (if they do fuck about they generally wont let oyu on the land anyways), and buy in bulk, then freeze for long term.

Still on the table for cows unfortunately. Ruminant big mammals are supposed to be the most economical in terms of meat per area of land needed, but they are becoming the sickest herd we have. Reee.

Wine has been "proven" to cause heart health. Most of the studies you hear about in the news the last 40 years are fucked to shit, read them and they are flawed in method or have such shit predictive ability that they barely surpass mathematical error in their assuredness.

why would plant estrogen be more feminizing in its effects on men than animal estrogen?

I'll bet it isn't as bad in some third world countries who do things more traditionally and naturally. Italy can be considered pseudo third world in some parts but it was there where I realized how shitty Americans eat.

this is a legitimate question, i invite any to answer. I maintain my suspicion that it, like hops-boobs, is mostly a meme.

Plants don't have estrogen. Its just something that is similar enough to estrogen so as to make your body react to it like it was real estrogen.
Plastics also give off xenoestrogen.

REMINDER TO NOT USE PLASTIC BOTTLES EVER

No. I'm genuinely wondering if there's any hope of this shit being put to an end by Trump. He could kill it right in it's tracks, with so much as a word.

>>>/bog/

Hormones make you grow. Hence short growth in children is cured by giving them growth hormones. Retard.

That's a difficult charge, when everything that used to come in glass bottles is being switched to plastic.

Fuck, even the glass Snapple tea bottle is being phased out, the one thing that used to set them apart from the competition.

Not all hormones do the same shit. Do you really think we are stupid enough to fall for that line?

Its definitely not a meme and well proven at that.
Pic related shows the decline in test levels.

You can see 60-year old males in 1988 had on average MORE THAN double the testosterone than 60-year old men in 2002-2005 had. And you can bet your ass that has gotten a lot worse in the last 20 years.

Avoiding xenoestrogens and raising your test is one of the most important redpills!

You're going to have to work it out if you don't want to be a literal bitch.

plastics are worse for their endocrine-disruptive qualities. Xeno estrogen here might be better termed "pseudoestrogen", because the particles are so small

Easier said than done, though i can tell you from looking at him he is still well taken by the grain jew. There is hope however. He is damn sharp, and good with logical approaches to things he doesnt have mastery in. Ive also read he takes buns off of burgers and eats toppings off of pizza leaving behind the bread, so he's open to something being wrong with how we eat already. The key would be to get him to avoid the shitty foods long enough to shed his 50 pound spare tire, and if he got excited enough about food, then he would be more open to investigating this or hearing about it, and he could use his massive following on social media to signal boost.

Also could do a lot of the same for our health industry, but he is already working on it if you pay attention. He is wise to the vaccine jew at least. I just dont think we're wise to treat him as a human cheat code. Its not that easy, methinks you all are severely underestimating the size of the problem

I haven't been to Krogers before but Whole foods is full of rich fags who flaunt their wealth everywhere they go ie designer clothes expensive watches and custom shoes

explains all the numales in modern times

they are rich for a reason

thats test level decline on a chart, i still want to know the methodology (levels for this varies wildly throughout even within one individual, and I dont know that even the same method is used across the years). Also, you just made a huge leap to assume that soy did it all. Thirdly, i never finished my sentence here ,

xenoestrogens are probably better understood as "pseudoestrogens", the working theory we have now for what they do is that the particles of plastic, being small enough to pass through our skin unchanged and enter our cells, then interact with intracellular chemical processes, disrupting our natural functions. Chief among the disruptions? Our glands' attempts to produce sex hormones. Why this is so heavily affected by plastic, and what else is affected, I dont know, and have not heard anything like a definitive answer on it.

I understand a lot of plant matter can't be digested by humans, could that be why it poses a danger? Are we able to break down animal hormones more easily?

Who were the samples? Wider US? A single state? Cities? Is there comparative data or is this trend universal? You'd also have to chart soy consumption since 88 to make a correlation.

I'm not trying to shill the soyim agenda, just wanna know if it's worth having anxiety over, since that fucks up your hormone balance too

Fast food meats are truly becoming mystery meats.

Who /hunting/ here?

*levels vary wildly throughout the day

Plants are generally not our proper food source. We never were supposed to be plant eaters, we developed our brain size by hunting meat and cooking it with fire. Plants dont give a fraction of the energy and nutrition that meat does, but truly its not just that meat is better, plants are unnecessary.

Ding ding ding. My thoughts exactly, soy is nothing we need and probably something we dont, but wholly unworthy of such breathless argumentation. Reeks of distraction shilling.

I'd starve TBH, for some of us it's just not possible.

The source study of that pic is called:
And here the measurement methods are described:
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2006-1375

And I'm not saying soy did it all. I believe its a combination of the effects of increased use of plastics and hormone use in cattle raising and soy. Did you know a big amount of clothes is now made from recycled plastic bottles?
Yes we are rubbing materials that emit estrogenic substances against our skin all day.

Reporting in.

Why don't you yanks eat proper food?

What's with this fascination with eating over priced corporate dog shit?

fucks sake!

For yanks, burgers cost 2$ or more. For Europeans burgers go for 5$ and up depending on quality.

Agreed, finding plastic-free clothing has been a bitch. Im tall and skinny so getting sizing right is a pain in the ass. My favorite company Eddie Bauer just recently decided at the (((corporate level))) that cotton clothing is not profitable enough, so they took all my favorite shirts pants and jackets and converted them to plastic-based fabrics. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Not sure about the hormones in cows mattering as much. We should avoid them on principle as they are not necessary to a healthy cow, but i am more concerned with their diets and their living conditions, which right now lead to a shit tier animal and cause the rise of superbugs (all those antibiotics they feed them are to keep them alive whilst living in their own shit).

I don't eat store bought red meat. Everything I get is hunted from innawoods. Pheasant, Venison, shit's good. But I imagine after they royally fuck over the fastfood and convenient deli meats, that they'll wring their grimey jew mits into tainting hunting.

I forgot one major factor:
-Women have birth control in their piss.
-Water gets "cleaned".
-Birth control stays in Water.
-We all wash ourselves or cook with or even drink second hand birth control.

sources:
livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html
ncregister.com/daily-news/birth-control-in-drinking-water-a-fertility-catastrophe-in-the-making

I too live in a desert and it's all about changing what you would consider food. Ground squirrels, rabbits, reptiles, quail and strangely enough sea birds make up most of my wild protein.

This is why every single one of us on pol needs to garden and grow at least some of our own food supply. Would a pol gardening thread be acceptable to make?

Reclaimed water rarely goes back into plumbing meant for residential use, it just goes to the farms and directly into the sea.

Europeans are not exactly perfect in their diets, especially the UK. Even great food countries like Italy are obsessed with pasta and wine, not exactly the foundation of a good diet. What saves you maybe is having organic produce and better treated meat, but Americans are catching up fast, will soon pass you beacuse of all the open space and low regulatory burdens we have.

The cuisines on the other hand are instructive for anyone trying to eat healthy and looking for styles or recipes. And the food culture is great in that it prizes family connection at the table and reverence for the ingredients.

That's great and all but more or less stuff we already know. The question is solutions. Do we have any whatsoever besides avoiding plastics, something impossible in the modern world? How about stuff like estrogen blockers? Is there an effective supplement?

Actually BK has really cheap $1 burgers, but yeah, when you're short on cash and time 2 burgers at $1 really is a good deal. Not one I endorse, but succumb to due to working and studying at a lab.

The thing is, is that it's also a city in the middle of the desert, and on the border with Mexico. Honestly I'd love to move somewhere else but currently cash and my goals are in the way.

plebs

Which is why it took a while to bite us in the ass after being introduced 80+ years ago :)

>“Beyond the aquatic environment, the feminizing syndromes found in wildlife appeared to mirror reports of male infertility, genital abnormalities and testicular cancer observed in the human male population, collectively termed Testicular Dysgenesis Syndrome,” recounted Susan Jobling, director of the Institute of Environment, Health and Societies at Brunel University, London, in a 2013 paper(eea.europa.eu/publications/late-lessons-2/part-b-emerging-lessons-from-ecosystems) for the European Environment Agency.

Are you really this retarded?

Absolutely, I just started hay bail gardening this season, usually plant in the dirt but this is supposed to have extremely good results.

I posted on that earlier here:

It's a problem no doubt but I was just trying to point out that it's not being used for cooking and bathing directly. Just like us our food is what it eats.

That maybe so, and all the power to you if that's the case.

In here in the UK, I only go to private butchers and grocer stores. Their meat tastes so much better than supermarket trash and i'm all for buying my food from them than some supermarket chain.
Thing thing is, we pay a little more to shop at a local butcher but it's worth it in the long run.

The plastics are probably worse because they enter through the skin and are often very powerful. Soy is bad too, but it is weaker and has to go through digestion which destroys a lot of it.

Not for you personally if you use a non shitty water filter.

"The consumption of plants with unusual content of phytoestrogens under drought conditions, has been shown to decrease fertility in quail"
h ttp://science.sciencemag.org/content/191/4222/98.long
"Male mice were fed from conception to adulthood with either a high soy-containing diet or a soy-free diet. Although adult mice fed a soy-rich diet exhibited normal male behaviour and were fertile, we observed a reduced proportion of haploid germ cells in testes correlating with a 25% decrease in epididymal sperm counts and a 21% reduction in litter size"
"These studies show that long-term exposure to dietary soy and phytoestrogens may affect male reproductive function resulting in a small decrease in sperm count and fertility"
h ttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20171261

I wonder who wouldn't care about reproduction on Holla Forums? Get fucked. You want to attention whore, zombie avatar fag? You got it.

You have one that filters ethinyl estradiol?
To be honest I never bought one because of the alex jones meme.

Indeed, tetrasatan.

It has been well demonstrated that bisphenol-A binds to oestrogen receptors.
That's why it's properly called a xenoestrogen, regardless of whatever other fucked up poisonous effects it has.

It's quite clear that humans have evolved specific and beneficial responses to eating green plants and berries.
Claiming we're not supposed to eat plants is as retarded as vegan arseholes who starve kittens to death feeding them nothing but fucking tofu.

I never said being rich is a bad thing but talking to a rich fag you feel out of place because they brag about the clubs they are in, and the experiences they had

Subways are everywhere because they are the cheapest fastfood franchise to operate.

The problem with Alex is that he is just right enough to discredit what he is right about.
I have a distillery, I may be wrong but I believe it protects me from just about all contaminants.

Rice is better. Beans are better too.

As long as it's not plastic

…drinking distilled water isn't good for you. Distilled water will leach minerals out of your body. You should either add minerals back into the water, or take mineral supplements.

A lot of rice has arsenic in it.

Are there any companies that promote an anti-xenoestrogen stance a la cage free chicken? Can't find any, but would like to support them.

Thats the best way in a city, I try and do it too.

WROOOOOONG. But feel free to elaborate. We might have some beneficial reactions to plants but they mostly fall within the realm of pharmacy, i.e. righting the ship when somethinf is wrong. Like your precious kitten who eats grass then barfs it up to help clear its stomach of something it doesnt want, we can eat things that help counteract other things we have in us but dont want.

But as a foundational thing in our diet? No, we can go completely without plants, and many cultures do this or just about damn near to it. For me plants serve as
1. Root vegetables giving nicetexture when cooked, and giving pre-biotic fiber (fuel for microbiota to grow on inside the GI tract) when eaten raw
2. Flavor and color, like tomatoes or herbs, make me feel good about eating something meaty
3. Supplementation: far down the line, this is things like coffee for its caffeine, tea for its mild properties of detoxification, some plant extracts can also affect you androgenically and area nice alternative to harsh anabolics.

I could drop all three and be fine, but i drop meat and im miserable, soon in bad health.

PLANT LIVES DONT MATTER

That study focused on Boston. We should conduct similar studies in cities and rural areas around the world, but academia is too busy trying to get African babies to high five their reflections in mirrors i guess.

The birth control in the water supply seems like a much more likely culprit since none of the slope's change much and if it were dependent on diet you'd probably not have a very honest line of best fit. It'd be a scatter plot.

Depends on what you want I guess. Animals have every thing we need to survive since we're animals too, so in theory we should be able to extract all necessary resources from a corpse. I don't know about you though, I'm not too keen on eating every single part of the animal: eyeballs, nuts, organs, etc. And my guess is that's where a lot of the secondary metabolites arise. I'd rather consume animal products for proteins and fats, then supplement with vegetables and legumes. Glad we agree on the possibility of soy panic being insidious, though. It certainly must generate a lot of continuous stress when someone is convinced the kikes are actively poisonong people, whether they actually are or aren't.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Pretty sure my diet covers most of what I am losing.

>tfw the only butcher near me is halal

That's a safe way to avoid kosher corruption, I'd think.

Get a multi stage water filter, it's not distillation but filters out solids down to rain water ppm.

The only argument I have seen that soy is acceptable for consumption is the competitive inhibition argument. That the phytoestrogens are very weak compared to normal estrogen, so they bind to the receptors and actually prevent the stronger estrogen from working. Seems like a BS argument but I haven't seen any science on it either way, and don't particularly care because I don't eat soy.

Ive posted what i could in previous threads but a run down

1. Grain free diet as outlined in the friendly zombie threads
2. Countertop water distiller, distill and remineralize (heaping 1/4 teaspoon of himalayan pink salt per gallon) your own water
3. Natural fabrics, cotton for all clothes, 100% or it needs to be replaced, if not, like a jacket, wear a layer of cotton in between it and your skin. Also natural rugs over all the well trafficked areas of your (almost assuredly) plastic-based carpet
4. Natural materials everywhere else, wood, leather, metal (just not aluminum), glass are your friends. Ill try to do a better write-up on this later in the week, im still working solutions out in my own life
5. Solutions: literally the liquid things you use all the time in your own home, cleaners, air fresheners, detergents, soaps, almost all harshly chemical, almost all replaceable for cheap with home-made options. this one is really cool and fun, gonna write at length about it.

K gtg do school

halal means nothing except that they prayed over and animal and sacrificed it to allah (and probably fucked it before doing that)

halal has zero standards, just an offering to the moon god

as for soy there is a reason they feed tofu to monks….to kill their sex drive

Wool>>>cotton tbh. Unless you live in the tropics or something.

The BBC did a docu called that??

The fuck

I have a shit ton of fishing poles lures and a kayak because my grandfather passed RIP but don't know how to use it, I never fished

i kinda like subway.

Fuck even the rice is tainted?

That's the Jewish brainwashing, user.

WROOOOONG AGAIN. Thats x-tier magical thinking bucko. Does a chicken have what a cow needs because it too is "animal"? No, cows are herbivores. We are carnivores. We're not the only carnivores that eat plants, in fact most do depending on context, season, and their hunger level. What we share is the foundation of our diet is meat, and all we need is meat to survive, the further away we get from that balance the more we are in peril.

I agree we dont need to eat every part of the animal; namely the brain and spinal cord make me feel iffy because thats where the very rare but exceedingly fatal buildups of prions usually occur. But all the other parts are gtg, in fact i would say its hard to get what you need on flesh alone. What passes for "vitamins" are jew-tier reductionist science, they are both available in greater and more accessible quantities in animals, and synthesizable within our bodies from other materials we already have on hand.

Am I not supposed to whipe my ass either lest the fibers get absorbed into my bloodstream?

their Italian herb subs are pretty good

It's best to operate under the assumption that anything you didn't grow, gather or catch yourself is kiked up in some way.

Here's a tip on how to break links in a practical way:

>voat......co/v/news/1683542

>archive......is/FpT1B

>losangeles......cbslocal.com/2017/02/27/dna-test-shows-subways-oven-roasted-chicken-is-only-50-chicken/

Quick to do, still clickable, won't actually lead anywhere and leak referer, easy to spot what to fix, quick to undo.

Is everyone happy now?

Yeah, liver is the most nutrient dense food in existence. It blows away every plant by a pretty big margin.

Reminder to make your own food.
It's much cheaper.

Why? the food taste stale and the bread is always moldy

No. Just do this:

voat.co/v/news/1683542

Or

voat.co/v/news/1683542

Wool scratches like asbestos, its worthless without cotton underneath to shield you. The only other nice ones to wear are linen (flax seed) and silk.

I think the real reason soy is so prized is because its a cheapass stand in for animal meat. (just eat soy tofu curds goyim its like you never left the steakhouse!) Rich have been cucking peasants on meat forever by keeping it to themselves.

Nice try jew, but paper products are made of cellulose, which is wood fiber, so TP passes my shit test.

also killyourself blackpiller

Similarly you could go completely without meat and
too.
Hare Khrisnas and similar cunts do it all the time.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
The hormonal and protein synthesis responses to anthocyanins, sulforaphane and the like are not accidental.
Human senescent cells are famously reluctant to suicide without starvation so famine is hard-coded to be expected in our lives and starving people are liable to eat boot leather let alone a cabbage.
You've already mentioned indigestible fiber is needed for healthy gut flora so I'm not sure why you're even arguing.

Then shut the fuck up about it being otherwise. I've posted very clear examples of the harm and your dedication to ignore them and decry is nothing short of shillery.

Embed, it's a must watch.

I was shitposting. How much should you honestly worry about carpets and clothes though? They couldn't possibly be doing anything to you unless they miraculously get into your bloodstream?

Copper for door handles, etc.

washingtonpost. com/national/health-science/the-bacteria-fighting-super-element-making-a-return-to-hospitals-copper/2015/09/20/19251704-5beb-11e5-8e9e-dce8a2a2a679_story.html

As a workshop project I'd look into making a copper mouse case, copper keys/tops.

Didn't find a mouse price but if you have $250 to spend you can buy a copper keyboard. ebay. com/itm/Antimicrobial-Copper-Keyboard-/122337953956?hash=item1c7be908a4:g:w8YAAOSwo4pYkj3~

Good idea but not that practical otherwise really. It remains important that the link is broken.

Why is it so complicated for you niggers to understand that Japanese birthrates are due to the exact same reasons here in the west? Young men do not earn enough money to lure women away from working themselves and living the single life until their 30s.

No. And just use spoiler so it can't be identified without a click then.

A few years back I electroplated all my door knobs with silver because I'm paranoid. should probably replate em soon Silver as far as I know is far more effective than copper for such applications.

Do you have sweaty palms? Silver works when it's hydrated, which is why you see silver embedded toilets for sale, copper works 24/7.

kek i remember a show about a guy who lived with wolves saying that once he took the liver out and ate it, they would realize he was the alpha. Something about it (probably the flavor is reminiscent of concentrated blood) drives carnivores into a frenzy. In fact its so nutrient dense that it can be dangerous. If you cook it and eat a shitload of it you can get vitamin A poisoning. Happened to my old boss and fucked her shit up good for years. Also her jewish doctors took years to figure it out because they werent trained to see vitamins as something you could have too much of.

They aint fine they look like death, and the young who are denied meat routinely die. Enjoy your filter veggie Jew.

Theres nothing miraculous about shit absorbing through your skin. Rub raw cut garlic on your foot for a couple minutes, then throw it away, in about fifteen minutes you will distinctly taste it in your mouth, beacuse it has worked its way up your body to hit your taste buds from behind. Really freaky, but a big redpill it was for me, our bodies are better understood as big, active meat sponges surrounded by huges clouds of water vapor and swarms of our own microbes and chemical secretions. People get this idea of the human as an impervious sealed off tank and it just aint true.

Also anything that goes through the skin, anything, doesnt pass thorugh the liver first, so no filtration happens(liver is a filter). So its far worse than most ingested poisons. Yet worse is i dont know we have a way to rid ourselves of something so insidious as plastics once inside us, they are really shit man its incredible what we have allowed ourselves to do.

Thanks for the link, have been looking into it already, will check out the keyboard. Metals are making a huge comeback in hospitals, gold, silver and i believe brass or tin also show crazy anti-microbial properties. Better will be when hospitals are designed like houses that llow for the free flow of air, and bacteria are not chased away but managed between good and less good. Its a ways off but coming fast.

Money is a dividing tool and a vehivle of mating/selection pressures, so I dont think we really disagree that much. But also there are dudes who do ahve money and just dont seem like they want to bother, this i believe in japan and others places like it has to do with crowding pressures that affect mostly on a subconscious level.

It is, but its tricky to work with (believe it requires cyanide to plate?). If your knobs are metal they are fine already.

k really gtg now

Nigga I only shitpost by bouncing around hacked wifi routers using a disposable, far away throwable device. Laws are getting hard around here, browsing the chins could already get me in jail. France is such a nice country.

Still, a spoiler won't stop some browsers from seeing it, it's still just text, and it's a valid hypertext link no matter how much formatting sits on top of it.

I think that's a great idea

ty based user

It varies in concentration between different critters but they all have the same amino acids and many derivative proteins, a lot of similar hormones and what's there is biologically active to carnivores and omnivores for the most part. It's not /x/tier magic lmao it's just a very simple statement about the composition of a body. That's why I said in theory we should be able to obtain every thing we need from a corpse, I'm not sure about in practice though. Plants in contrast to animals produce different structures that herbivores are able to deconstruct to obtain nutrients. If we can digest certain plants too, does that necessarily mean we are "meant" to consume plants? Maybe, maybe not. I do know that as far as energy goes, it's more efficient to be an herbivore when you can, and I don't think it's unhealthy to eat moderate amounts of edible plants as long as that's not your sole food source

you could connect a mouse to your phone if you have a usb Cable Adapter

Yep, I was unaware that it required hydration though.

sodium cyanide and silver cyanide.

Seriously, what fucking kike containment hole did you crawl out of?

So what should I stay away from? I don't want that shit in my blood.

Clearly the best thing to do is meme McDonalds etc into being the go-to places for Jews, so that they stop reproducing. It should be easy to do when Mcdicks is so overtly cultural marxist, and even has the kosher outlet like in the OP.

It's in everything now, m8. And worst part is most of it is GMO to boot.

oy

fucking

vey

(checked)

I'm trying to design a diy catalyst-oxidation filter to remove hormones and hormone mimics from drinking water right now. It won't be a very complex design, but I believe it'll be effective based on the research papers I've been reading up on lately.
Few parts required: water vessel, small pump, simple logic control circuit, UV lamp, and hydrogen peroxide. My current challenge is figuring out the correct ratios/concentration of peroxide/water and the most efficient wavelength of UV to use. And doing chemical research to ensure no harmful byproducts will be produced from the oxidation of other impurities in the water.

Would there be any interest in diy plans for such a thing here? I'm trying to design it to be a reasonably simple thing that people can build on their own. My attempt to bring something useful to my people, so to speak.

Are my T levels and sperm count safe,

No.

fuk
also, how long should you wait before having kids so they're not estrogenized faggots

Between

Oh, and here is one of the research papers I am referencing in case someone finds it valuable:

https:// cdr.lib.unc.edu/indexablecontent/uuid:8d640338-896f-411c-9404-79c96eccdd74

If you get it done, definitely post it up.

checked
fuck yeah. if not here because kike mods, /k/

If you think an Italian sub from subway is good at all then you've never had an Italian Club from Jimmy John's

Wouldn't an RO filter suffice? Seems a bit excessive. I heard there were ACs and zeolites designed specifically to adsorb contaminants like that but I'm not sure since it's so small.

tuna is love, tuna is life

Not unless you're apart of the silent and GG.

I really don't think there's much anything that can be done outside getting prescription estrogen scrubbers. The fact is that everything is fubar contaminated now. That's why scrubbing your drinking water clean won't do anything. You may get rid of all the birth control waste contamination in your water if you manage to filter it but you won't be able to in your meats where the animals fed and drank the stuff, not the produce from the farm soils watered with the stuff to hell, not all the other drinks outside your pure water, not the air cycling through and carrying everything, not the clothes either because some way or another you're going to be in contact with things or people who will be pozzed with the stuff to hell. It's a sad state of reality and the excess estrogens actually hurt women more because even if the stuff makes men's sissies, it will literally kill women with the illnesses caused by excess estrogen which is why breast cancer (and all cancers really) is through the roof.

Not going to lie, all the measures I take to avoid processed foods can't keep me away from tinned tuna, sardines and anchovies. the fuck is wrong with me? I don't even like fish

Wait, why are those things bad? How else do you get tuna?

I don't know that they are bad, I just have a possibly irrational aversion to processed foods. tinned fish can have unhealthy concentrations of mercury but I think that just how all sea food is You can get fresh tuna if you live close enough to a port.

Enjoy your mercury poisoning.

I know those feels. I love me some smoked kippers in olive oil. Also any sort of smoked white fish (preferably walleye or northern pike) that you can usually find in the butcher's isle at most grocery stores.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that since 4 generations of men in my family have been eating a specific brand of smoked kippers that come in the classic oldschool sardine tins are fine. I'm guessings it's the BPA lined vegetable cans that are the problem.

enjoy raping children and worshipping Satan, TORpedo

Mercury is only really a problem if the fumes are inhaled, liquid mercury is still used to cure cholera in many countries today. That's not to say that mercury poisoning doesn't happen but it's exceedingly rare.

stop with this anti-tor meme. tor is ban evasion for anons without a vpn

If it weren't for so many nonvpn anons that need to use tor being total cunts it wouldn't be a meme, same as any stereotype.

Mods will ban you for almost anything now-a-days in defense.

True, I've been banned for "cancer" more times than I can keep track of but still, tor posters are typically cunts.

SoyGoys

SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK

Honestly most bans are deserved though. I've only seen a handful that weren't.

I won't argue against that, almost all of my bans have been earned but I really don't like the "no fun allowed" mentality the hotpockets have taken.

I only eat normal food like fruit, rice, vegetables, and meat. Very rarely anything from a box.

You're backtracking as you realize you sounded too sure about something you dont know well, I've been there, but give it up man and go back to the library. To wit

no, especially not in the same levels, but mostly I was comparing plants to animals, thats the operative difference

I said "evolutionarily guided", thats strong, yours are weasel words. Yes we are meant to eat meat, and driven to it by hunger signals that were evolved into us to facilitate ourselves being able to feed properly

- more efficient to be an herbivore when you can
Its impossible to be an herbivore unless your genetic group has been tracking that way for hundreds of thousands of years. Even if you were able to swap genes, it wouldn't be more efficient. Plants are stupid inefficient carrying nutrition into our bodies, theyre even bad for herbivores at it, which is why herbivorous animals spend all damn day grazing. Meat is better, and best of all is cooked meat, which has taken the chemical energy of the fire and converted the meat into something more easily digestible (more "efficient"), it's the advantage we leveraged to grow huge brains and become apex predator of earth.

see

The issue isn't phyoestrogens from south american meat, the issue is that they are selling substitute meat instead of real meat.

You find this in communist and third world countries also wartime britain with ration a symbol of jewish austerity.

The Powers that be were sellling 40 year old frozen meat from the cold war strategic reserve and elite bunkers recently to China.

This stuff malnourishes,kills and makes people sick and they just don't care.

Part of the plan to get us to eat more insects.

yet all Holla Forums thinks about is muh dick like a bunch of porch monkeys.

Plants are in general a very inefficient source of energy, chimps have a MASSIVE fucking intestinal tract just because leaves are so damn hard to digest.

Got any more info on them pushing insect eating? I watched a video of angelina jolie grilling and eating bugs and feeding them to her trafficked kids and made me think they are trying to push this sick shit. Angelina jolie is like the propaganda figure for globalism kinda like tom cruise for Scientology.

Be careful mate. Fishing is great, I've done it my whole life but fish in metropolitan areas are fucking loaded with all matter of dangerous chemicals.

can confirm, already did itt. fuck i wish bread wasnt toxic i would have one a week

Mercury poisoning is real. Tuna is worse because it is a top predator fish. Small animals get eaten by bigger, on up, until the mercury from all the lesser critters concentrates in the tuna. Since it cant be metabolized, it never leaves the body. Then you eat it.

Same principle behind us not eating predators on land as a habit. Theyre leaner, have more diseases and parasites, and will have some of the bioaccumulation problems of tuna. Im including us as predators, we shouldnt eat us. Tribes that do (kikes for example) are clearly in evolutionary regression.

Its exceedingly common due to environmental pollution. Ingesting exogenous mercury might be ok medicinally (i have to look that one up but sounds familiar) but when it is in the body of the animal you eat it will poison you. Other animals (im thinking right now of a population of foxes in russia that live by a coastline) have shown massive signs of poisoning ramping up quickly, enough to wipe them out entirely.

Indeed i had to use tor for a while when mods noticed me posting self improvement threads.

Bullshit i only ever get banned for trying to help and calling kampfy a faggot for trying to stop me

Got to shit on everyone's parade even more today. Forgot the biggest "solution" present in all peoples houses - chemical fire retardants or "CFRs". They are pre-soaked into everything you buy thats halfway soft, and some hard things too. Couches for example can have anywhere from 4-7 POUNDS of CFRs, beds about the same.

Weve been able to link this to various cancers in both humans and animals. In a particularly terrifying turn, we've identified a new form of cancer in Tasmania affecting the Tasmanian Devil, and tracked it back to CFRs. The scary part? Its contagious. The Taz devil will likely not see to 2030 because of its habit of mating rituals that involve copious biting. While not the only animal that bites, this is the only one that has managed to develop cancer that SPREADS WHEN THEY BITE EACH OTHER, LIKE A FUCKING ZOMBIE MOVIE.

This all traces back to recent colonization of the island by modern whites, who brought modern building codes, and CFRs. hooboy it is bad so fucking bad.

Fellow conspiratard here. I knew about this shit a little over 2 decades ago. You guys barely at this?
Do not consume aspartame, ever.

If there's excess oestrogen in the water, why aren't women more feminine than in the past?

They develop sooner user, didn't you wonder why all the girls started getting tits in the 5th grade?

The answer you're looking for is feminism. It makes women crazy and turns men into pacified slaves. Also birth control.

Cease this (((behavior)))

I thought that was because of better nutrition.

Are you implying that apart from that, women would have become more feminine?

Selenium in seafood binds to mercury preventing absorption. As long as the ratio of selenium is higher than the mercury it's perfectly safe to eat.

Mercury is naturally found in the environment. Only a very small fraction was put their by man.

And Subway's a halal restaurant too with a high level of fluoride in the bottles of water in their fridge.

i want sauces.

Unfortunately in this case more means aggressive tumors in the bewbies and gowl.

possibly the most jewiest thing in exist.

sauce plz; i really want to be able to eat swordfish again

Fuck off, oven dodger.

Fuck off, mobile poster.

this made me Raff

Women only have feminine traits. A more feminine nature is difficult for them to conceive. Their idea of masculinity is also simplified and devoid of reasoning.

dubs confirm. The autism and secret club attitude surrounding linking on this board is just laughable.

disappointed tbh

the excess estrogen gives them breast cancer ovary cancer decreased fertility and confused sexuality
I call it estrogenic toxicity hyper feminine syndrome

The deer eat at the garbage dump.

Alex Jones sells that, he sells some interesting shit.

It's called stock. Goddamn I hate liberal hipster faggots that gave it the name "bone broth".

I haven't tried it but as a supplement user the ingredients check out in my book

we don't link so there is no traffic from fullchan to those sites, some of which have people watching them for chan traffic as a precursor to ops. don't be a fucking cuck, it's why we're being watched here now too.

that said op breaks links like a faggot

checked
checked
checked
this

You don't know the half. If you haven't seen it, watch Fathead. Then change your diet and change your life. This would be worth digging on to see if there were any (((coincidences))) that led to the USG giving us backwards eating advice. The symptoms of the FDA recommended diet are depression, anxiety, low Test, limp dick, diabeetus and heart disease, some Jewish doctors and pharmacists got rich off those epidemics.

I do the opposite of the FDA food pyramid now and I've never felt better or had more energy. I know my T levels are up too.

Lolbertarian detected

This is why I only eat fish. I can buy a fish. I see the entire animal minus the guts. I know it's not a fucking Soy product. You can't even do that with beef or pork/chicken unless you physically go to a farm. Even with fish you can get poisoned EASILY by buying fish grown in vietnam's shit river water, so it's not like it's completely safe either.

To the fucking point: I don't buy subway & neither should you. Their food sucks & they only hire poo in loos.

Not if you have minerals like Mercury or Lead etc in your body. You get plenty of minerals from food. Pure H20 is not a bad thing at all if you have food to go with it. Leeching minerals from your body will prevent kidney stones too.

WOW, distilled water is SO hard to re-mineralize.

Hope you don't buy pacific fish. Fukushima.

Does Alaska salmon count? They're pretty far north, but you never know. I feel like living in florida or the gulf is the only place you can really eat what you catch in the U.S.

The rest of the world is probably fucked as far as eating wild fish goes. The east coast may have dead zones, but at least the fish caught on that side of the country aren't fucking radioactive.

bad.

Kike spotted.

Good work calling this fucking jew out for his shit. He should be strung up high.

just kill yourself dude

Soy being estrogenic is a meme.

Soy is cattle feed. You can't even digest it unless it's highly processed.

Fuck soy. It's just a weed that is sold as cheap (and shitty) protein

You couldn't have even watched the video since I just posted it and have no citations. Soy actually has a better protein digestibility-corrected amino acid score than beef, 1.0 for soy and 1.8 for beef. I used to believe soy was shit too, so I understand though.

*and you have no citations
kek. video does have citations.

How much phytase does the human produce?

I'm an average person, never had any significant health problems. Am I screwed due to my childhood of careless nutrition? Is there nothing I can do to regain what I lost?

Actually nevermind you're obviously suffering a severe lack of fatty acids in your brain due to being a fucking retarded vegan/vegetarian. Even fucking kikepedia discredits all of your assertions.

Then finally one of you faggots has Wikipedia account and keeps adding this complete fucking horseshit statement after the fact:

Sure you do, vega-Jew.

Are you still young? Then there's still hope.

Want protein? Eat runny eggs, or better yet raw spotted eggs.

Reminder we're being raided by TORpedos since yesterday.

This.

BP oil spill fucked those regions for years. i wouldn't eat any seafood from there, especially the gulf region.

Please fuck off and die you soy shill.

buy your damn meat from a butcher or kill it yourself. the only way

True, but it is growth hormones that are given to cattle.

There's an industrial zone around here where you can dig a hole and it'll fill in with mercury.

Meat and potatoes bro.

You don't need that shit. Go to farmers markets/good butcher and buy shin bones. Put in large pot + add water + add herbs/spices you like

came here to meme post about fast food
thread is actually really good and informative and shills are getting BTFO'd
respective sage just in case
Only fast food place worth a damn in Texas. Every restaurant has a sign outside that says 100% Pure Beef. They're not just in Texas anymore. Just make sure your closest Whataburger isn't run by mexicans. They can't cook worth shit and they leave the vegetables so soggy to the point where you will call it waterburger.

get your phone out and webm that. you don't have to say where it is but people should see that.

Wew

Yeah, no thanks.

I live in taxralia and it's only $750

But are they old money or new money? Are they a bunch of hyper-privileged SJW brats with trust funds, or are they recently self-made?

Welcome to Jew York state.

Uh huh, kill yourself.

Subway was a fantastic place to eat…..about twenty years ago. Then they opened up their first place in the middle east, and it's been on a downward spiral ever since. If I want someone to make me a sandwich, I go to either Penn Station or Schlotzky's.

I heard that the Australian food have less chemicals than USA foods. Can anyone confirm this to be true?

Can fast food get any more perfect?

I son't really believe anything we say on Holla Forums is illegal. Of course the PC police try to get folks fired over their hate speach. I call it Patriotism.

And who wants a dose of Eschericia coli with their meal? Mexies don't wash their hands. THey don't even have toilet lids or TP in their restrooms down there.

This negro right here? Everyone listen to him.

At least you have a build-in warning system.

Estrogen is not the "female" hormone. It's a stress hormone that excites the cells. It leads to earlier sexual maturation (and also death :^)). Longterm exposure to too much estrogen leads to men and women losing their characteristic traits (see people today).

Progesterone is the real female hormone.

The more intelligent science anons can have a look at the work of Ray Peat (raypeat.com).

Maybe soy turns you into a kiddie diddler… it all makes sense now.

Estrogen-like chemicals in pesticides and other synthetics (plastics) are being investigated as having links to increases in breast and ovarian cancers. Only post-menopausal women should ever have supplemented estrogen and even that is debatable.

I know of that.

raypeat.com/articles/articles/cancer-disorder-energy.shtml

It's a win win situation honestly. Feed cheaper,toxic food to the goym, then they get cancer and lose their last shekels in the cancer industry which applies methods which are intrinsically carcinogenic themselves (x-rays, patented pharmaceuticals etc.)

There's also the issue of women who are exposed to synthetics with hormone-like effects on the body increasing the chances of birth defects. Most likely this ties into autism as well. Start them off fucking retarded and you win even bigger than waiting half a lifetime for them to get sick.

Autism is strongly linked to having children late in life, which for a woman is > 25 years old.

So to avoid having the child with austim at 25 years old is to have child by IVF assistance?

pick one

i dont get it

Repeating digits suggest leftypol tactics as sad as ever

I thought chicken was so dirt cheap? Isnt soy more expensive?

I don't know about bulk soy prices but tofu is definitely cheaper than chicken at the grocery store.

I haven't checked soy but I just bought some chicken at 0.80c/lb.

Let the penance for societal sin flow through you.

That is India tier level corruption. I stopped going to fast food joints over ten years ago.

Yeah we don't get prices like that where I live (big city in New England.) Chicken can get really pricey here. A lb of thighs costs around $3-4 and that's usually the cheapest cut. I've seen a lb of raw tendies go for as much as $8. A package of tofu (I think around 8-10 oz.) costs about $4 consistently.

Why do you think one of the reasons soy is being pushed? Because it's cheap, a bottle of soy oil cost ~$2 and raw beans cost ~$3 per lb or $1.5 per lb in bulk

*$1.50 per lb

In the time you spent typing that post on a jewphone you could have copied, unbroken and pasted at least 30 links.

This

Reminder that the only exception to Hitler's vegetarian diet was *liver* dumplings.

If you want to boost your testosterone, just fucking run outside for fuck's sake. cut some firewood , lift weights. Don't expect a magic potion to fix your woes.

I think teens/young women have become more curvy and buxom even since when I was a teen in the 90s. So physically, I think they have become more feminine.

You're full of shit.

He was a fraud then. There is no such thing as an alpha wolf, that is a myth. Anyone who actually studied wolves would know that and not make such a dumb claim. Was it Bare Grilly?

Yea nah ur a cunt

breaking links is also used to avoid scraping easily.
OP could have done a better job, though.

Where do you do your research? This kind of stuff is one of my major interests. Also, do you have any archives of your zombie posts?

The alpha is the biggest male of the pack. Regardless of the concept existing or not, the bigger and usually eldest wolf "leads" the pack.

Again, there is no alpha. It is a myth. It does not exist. A wolf pack is simply a family. The father and mother lead the offspring because they are their parents. There is no "becoming" alpha, it is not a position you can take, either by show of force or eating something. Read a book nigger: amazon.ca/Wolves-Behavior-Conservation-David-Mech/dp/0226516970

Male wolves are bigger than females.

How about you read the correct books and, you know, actually hunt in the woods for a personal glance on wolf behaviour? Because talking out of your ass doesnt help.

Alpha wolves are an attempt at explaining how certain wolves have more inherent respect than others. And yes. Wolf packs are families. And the male dad wolf is usually the biggest meanie, hence, often receiving the title of "alpha". Nature does not care if you believe the concept or not. The behaviour exists regardless.

y are you so attached to your alphaness nonsense?
The dad is the biggest because he is older than his children. When his kids grow up they form their own packs whenever possible.
fuck off with your respect nonsense, i dare you to define the term

The only animal I know of that they cannot inject anything into would be the buffaloes/bison due to them being an endangered species or some such

Im not attached to the term, but rather the concept that every social predatory mammal has one of their members as the bigger, elder who is often not questioned nor disputed over the pack because they are exactly what they are.

Yes. Wolves will separate and form their own packs, then kid wolf can be daddy wolf in his own pack.

You only say alpha doesn't exist simply because you're a lazy piece of shit to turn yourself into one. Just like how the fat liberal cries over other people calling them fat and trying to justify by saying it is healthy.
You're not climbing the ladder until someone else cuts it short for you. Pathetic and very sad.

What sort of hope are you implying? What can be fixed? How do I get started?

I've been reading some and those saying alpha wolves don't exist are really just trying to clarify that the old school 'alpha wolf' trope isn't as accurate as we thought, especially in regards to wild wolf packs. The idea that wolves are always competing to attain alpha status in the wild is the misconception, since in the wild they are family. In captivity however, when you bring several non-related adult wolves into a single pack they do have a need to establish hierarchy and thus the alpha wolf is born. It's the difference between running a family business with your father and climbing the corporate ladder.

Yes? Are you literally retarded? WTF does that have to do with what I said?

Show me a book that supports your myth. That book is the wolf bible, is is used in every single canine biology course at every university in the world.

Yes, and it is an incorrect attempt. It was debunked 50 years ago. Get over it.

There are no female dad wolves you fucking retard. No, he is not "a meanie". He is the father. And some random other wolf (or human) can not suddenly become the father. Alpha is a status, it can be attained. If there was an alpha, someone else could supplant him and become the new alpha. Lots of species have this dominance hierarchy. Wolves are not one of them.

read pic related
It outlines an excellent dietary path, despite being a book about tooth decay.

Typical leftist.

The fact you cant even recognize that 99.9% of male mammals are bigger and stronger than their female counterparts makes me simply label you as a complete retard and disregard any source nor fact you attempted to present so far.

Again, WTF are you babbling about? I never said they weren't, and even when you brought up that completely irrelevant fact I said it was true. Do you not know how to read? Males being larger than females has nothing to do with the concept of alpha males which does not exist in wolves.

Is that seriously the best effort a leftist can muster? Alpha males don't physically overpower females you retard. So the size of males vs females is irrelevant, like I already told you. The alpha concept is perfectly fine, and exists in thousands of species. Wolves are not one of the, Like I already told you.

Will do, Megasatan.

Until there is proof that Chik Fil A uses real chicken, we have to assume otherwise.

What? That's not true. Literally it shows that wolves (and many other animals) challenge the alpha for dominance to become alphas themselves. It's an evolutionary strategy to ensure the species is headed by the strongest or most intelligent.

It is one of the few places where you can identify actual muscle fiber in the chicken.

Marinating things in pickle vinegar is an interesting choice, though.

Yes it is true. Read the book. Observe their behavior. Wolves do not do that. The offspring follow their father. If you kill their father, they either die if they are young, or go form their own packs if they are old enough. They do not suddenly decide to follow you and pretend you are their father. You can't become the leader of an existing wolf pack. The only way any wolf leads a pack is by making the pack: having babies.

That must be why it's such a good rubber analogue.

usually people who buy organic food are old money who want to buy the next top thing to become part of the in group.Wear club rings, expnesve jackets and expensive boat shoes everywhere they go

Simplest solution is to only eat food you cook. A 12oz 80/20 lean/fat ground beef log costs like $10 and there are a ton of other cheap cuts you can get from the butcher. It's not just a war to feminize men, but reduce humans to slobs as high carb diets only cause insane levels of obesity. Keto is our only salvation, eat like your ancestors.

Get a cheap glass water bottle and stop drinking liquid Jew. Seriously, most flavorful drinks have a shitload of horrible things in them anyway. Juice your own juice, brew your own tea, and don't drink beer.

Fresh squeezed OJ makes it hard to figure out why retards buy minute maid/other horrible disgusting prejuiced OJ. Fucking Minute Maid will burn on the day of the rope. Their fucking OJ tastes like complete shit. Fuck Minute Maid. Fuck Simply Orange and Tropicana too, it's all garbage. Squeeze it yourself, burn the fucking orange kikes.

.80/lb was for leg quarters on sale of HEB store brand in Texas, food producing state.

does it do the same for men?

they've gotten fatter and more masculine in my view. The girls I thought were fat back then were curvy, now they're pigs who explode at age 19. Much like nigger women, when women run society and are from a line of single moms, they become uglier.

split peas cost 1.5 a lb without buying in bulk and there isn't that much grown, soy is pushed because farmers generally plant what they are told by everyone else and they can't get rid of it. It's the same with corn. I autistically made a chart of all major crops, meats, and dairy produced in the US, divided by population. I can't find it, but there is something like 8-9 lbs of corn produced per person per day

Right Wing Price Squads

holy fuck that movie made me rage. god damn kikes and hippie vegan shits ruined everything

if true DO NOT INHALE THE MERCURY VAPOR

checked

Reminder that masturbation/porn addiction, soy and milk are the cause of all faggots and trannies. Go down the rabbit hole at >>>/nofap/

I want to find him and torture the fucker till he passes out even on morphine. That piece of shit has no respect neither for the people that went for the horrors of communism neither for the audience.

Not true, it wasn't Soylent. Dude's painted his nails since at least 2012:
twitter.com/narcissawright/status/246415598559580160?lang=en

What's wrong with milk?

You goddamn niggers. They still get Referrs from here.
Take out the HTTPS!
voat.co/v/news/1683542
archive.is/FpT1B
losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/02/27/dna-test-shows-subways-oven-roasted-chicken-is-only-50-chicken/
rt.com/usa/378835-subway-chicken-soy-dna-tests/

Filled with puss and a slurry of injections.

It's true, Texas doesn't have toilet lids or TP, don't move here.

lel

That makes them unclickable. The point was to make links easier to follow.

Probably how I developed mild gyno

What a shame

painting your nails is a symptom retard

All of this milksoya crap is produced by companies owned by jews. surprise

I havent read that book but it probably follows Weston A Price foundation type stuff, he was the real pioneer of diet-bacteria-tissue-then teeth progression of tooth problems. Ill check it out though.

I actually couldnt find archives of my zombie posts, someone might have an archived page with them on there but not nice screencaps im afraid, the thread got literally nuked off the board with no anchor in between because I kept on ban evading and calling kampfy a faggot every time i posted something new.

I said i would post some zombie stuff today but I apologize I ran into tremendous amounts of shit to do, will have to scrape that together when i do my harmful chemicals writeup, probably on the weekend.

Also, as for where i research, its more where havent i. Fitness was a family business and I was fortunate enough to meet some of the most bleeding edge guys in the world early in my youth. Lots of learning came thorugh trial and error, though the amount of material that I settled on being useful is of course vastly smaller than what i initially read; such is the nature of for-profit "sciences" like exercise and nutrition.

Ill try to give you more sources on diet and exercise when I trot back out my zombie texts.

Could be man, talmudvision afterall. I wasnt hingeing my advice to eat organs on that though.

Theres regualtions on most animals that arent cows. When you see "no hormones" on chicken, pork etc its deceptive because thats not allowed by law. Far more instructive is looking at the damn thing where it lives. Most meat comes from factory farms, and they rejiggered domestic terrorism laws to protect from you trying to film the animals conditions IIRC.

Hey, its better than marinating in soy (as i wrote above im convinced thats how we got these soy numbers). On a side note, they also fry in peanut oil, so their fries are gtg (chicken still has wheat breading on it).

Guaranteed you are buying something that lived in and ate its own shit heavily.

What a redpill to take. Soooo buried is the MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE PUSS PERCENTAGE IN MILK. Thats right , MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE, not OH FUCK IT ACTUALLY IS IN THERE.

Cows are so fucking unhealthy they shit themselves all day and stand in it, they are so infected they ooze puss-like milk which then has to be filtered into milk-like substance. Think those hose machines are there for cleanliness? No, they are breeding grounds for bacteria too. But moreover they let camera crews film "milking" without exposing the oozing puss-y nature of it.

Maybe but you'd be describing all chicken in a grocery store. On sale, type of meat, cut, brand, proximity to production. The chicken in question is normally $1-1.20/lb, full legs with skin, bone, store brand Texas chickens, goes up $2-5/lb if you get x brand of breast, boneless, skinless, uniform cut slabs of meat aka they processed it for you.

I can get it done the right way just 5.70 / lb for whole chickens. 9.99 per lb for tendies life is shekel pain

There is nothing wrong with milk in and of itself. What is wrong with most milk produced and consumed in the USA is that the cows are fed corn, pumped full of steroids, pumped full of antibiotics, caged up so they can't walk around and are kept constantly pregnant so they are always producing milk which in turn with their other factory like conditions creates a shit storm for unhealthy cows that produce unhealthy milk. Again, milk in and of itself is very healthy for us. Problem is that most Americans don't consume normal healthy milk. They consume kike owned factory farm milk. all in the name of profit. This is what happens when you have capitalism. A shit society where monetary profit is the highest value of society. Money and greed.

Anything that acts as an estrogen causes many effects, it is worse than taking estrogen pills.
In fact there is good research showing it destroys females too by masculinizing them (taking up estrogen receptors but not activating them in some areas of the body) while destroying their fertility.

It is of course a huge problem.

oh fuck off cunts
you see how bad the processed food and that easily available in stores being fake and then you shoot down all the alternatives
fuck right off ok cunts?

there is fuck all wrong with milk i drink almost as much of it as i do distilled water

Horrible. Imagine instead of soy, they added reconsituted ash from unknown sources. Oh wait, they already do that, just to your pet's food and not yours (yet!) Thanks, Purina!

Don't eat anything from the ocean I would say. Farm raised seafood is the way to go. But from a farm that isn't pozzed.

I hope that's raw milk and re-mineralized distilled water, user.

Just get a multi stage water filter.

Who is to say they haven't?

Those are about plastic estrogen mimics dumbass, not soy.

Jesus christ that shit "movie" was just as bad as supersize me. If you are going to bitch about the supersize me guy being a dishonest fuck, try not being just as dishonest.

I will always have an eternal grudge with Jimmy John's. I feel cursed going inside that sandwich shop because their sandwiches are always small and overpriced, and two, their employees are always somehow offensive to me (directly or indirectly).

If you want a good chainstore subway sandwich go to Jersey Mike's.

I'm an old fag and I remember in the eighties there was a government/corp movement to buy up all the dairy farms in the area. It was like overnight they all changed hands.

Milk is not $13+ a gallon, and you don't do GOMAD for more then 1-2 months at a time max before cutting you retard. Stop making excuses to not get fit you fucking pussy. Just alternate upper and lower 5x5 stronglifts 3 days a week and cardio twice a week for general health and so you don't get fat. It's tried and true and completely fucking idiot proof. You literally cannot fail at gaining muscle doing thus unless you lie to yourself and half ass it like "hard gainers" always do. The better but slower and more difficult route is to work up towards advanced calisthenics like one leg squats, one arm push-ups, one arm handstand push-ups, etc. You can build mass with calisthenics if youre not retarded and will have healthier joints, better endurance and more overall functional strength and balance then someone who only lifts weights. Take it from someone who's been doing both for 15 years and used to be scrawny.

oats build testosterone

I really want to grow my own fruit trees if only for the nice juice. I can't wait to move out of my apartment and into a house.

This is probably widespread in the food industry. I worked for Taco Time as a teenager, and we hired a girl at one point who had left Taco Bell. When she saw our meat was actually ground beef, she told us the "beef" at Taco Bell was a soy product boiled in beef lard to make it taste like meat.

Average male range is something like 8-29 nmol/L, though different labs use slightly different ranges. If you're young, you want to be at the higher end of the range - the low end is only normal for old men.

But you can't really just inject and pray for the best. Depending on how your body handles it, you could end up anywhere within that range, lower than that range, higher, etc. You really need to be getting your levels checked.

Why can't you trust your doctor? Switch to a new one.

I've anecdotally heard ethanate is less painful to inject than cypionate, but they're pretty similar.

Well this is a depressing thread.

Get too obsessed with it, and you're going to be living on cardboard and your own fingernail clippings. It will drive you crazy.

The human body is pretty resilient. Avoid obviously shit stuff like soy, eat out as little as you possibly can, rotate everything you eat, avoid anything that consistently makes you feel like shit when you eat it.

the next time you're around canned tuna, look at the ingredients. they drench tuna in vegetable broth (with soy).

Be like the jews / muslims in my area and go directly to the live butcher.
Yeah, those places can be literally Holla Forumss worst nightmare but if you can't contain yourself in public, you're fucked later on.

Anyway

You might not be sure if the animal was tainted or injected with hormonal shit, but at least you're getting your meat without the middle man fucking around with it.

It's the closest you can get to farming if you live in the city.

LOL- "50%tungsten". The 400 TOZ bar that turned up @ Heraeus was 99.7% tungsten. "HeavyMetalistfromthe60's"

Muslims maybe. The Jews aren't exactly known for masculinity, physical prowess, or bravery.

fuck off you shill cunt. breaking links prevents the sites tracking back to Holla Forums and sending more shills

in moderation I will eat organic soy but never will I ever touch pesticide drenched gmo soy.

secret plot to fuck up everyones eyes.

anyone remember being in school and having the class be visited by some lying asshole that tried to convince all the kids that their teeth were supposedly "indestructible" and "unbreakable" so that kids would try stupid shit and have to go to the debtist, I mean dentist?

Indeed

Eat food that you buy fresh and can identify, e.g.
Broccoli/cauliflower/romanesco/spinach/carrots
Tomatoes

nuts walnuts, pecan etc

legumes(except soy beans) in jars (not cans)

Fresh fruit primarily berries (straw, blue, rasp and black,

Avoid the wheat jew

what a fucking retard.

Break links with italics, spoilers, or bold text so it's easy to copy/paste with no need to remove your annoying space. and you only need to stylize 1 letter in the "http" to prevent hyperlinking.

http://
'http://

user, I.

So are there any good fast food restaurants?

Your kitchen (provided you buy good food).

=============
=============
Consider the following:
-You are what you eat
-The establishment only feed us female cows, and female chickens, hen eggs, and female cow milk.

Is there a difference if we bulls?
what about pigs and crabs? i forget the laws. why the fuck is there laws on this shit too.
=============
=============

bonus fact: male chickens are ground up and fed to other chicks :[

Kebab can be pretty good

NORMALFAGS GET OUT
BLOCK ALL MOBIEL BROWSERS

The post

I've never had that kind of an experience at Whole Foods. I just grab what I need, ignore everyone else, and GTFO.

Just drink your soy estrogen enriched lattes already. Just remember not to go to Starbucks because those cucks deserve no business and they're already hurting. Nobody at works gets their coffee there anymore else they get bullied to death.

why are you all shitting on carbohydrates? 100 percent whole grains are fine, plenty of fiber, with "okay" protein coming from gluten. Mixed with legumes (rice and beans, pb sandwich, etc) you get a complete protein.

Whole grains are not bad for you. White bread, white rice, and such are just empty calories, no real nutrients, and the protein is nonexistent. On the other hand, brown rice and whole wheat bread has actual nutrients and decent protein. Obviously don't get 100% of your carbs from bread, you still need variance to get necessary amino acids and micronutrients. Shit like this thread is why diets fail and people exercising see no results.
as long as you get plenty of each, macros don't really fucking matter

also it's nigh impossible to avoid xenoestrogens. You can ditch plastic and use glass, for example, but they use detergent on the glass bottle with xenoestrogens in it. There was a documentary about this and one of the ending quotes from the scientists still sticks with me to this fucking day, something along the lines of
Forty year old men were found to have had more viable sperm than twenty year old men (40 year old, higher count, sperm swim around healthily. 20 year old, lower count, mutations, sperm move erratically, slowly, or not at all). It may VERY WELL get to the point where the human race cannot breed because of male infertility as a direct result of these FUCKING xenoestrogens. We need a solution, quickly, before numales are the only (((men))) left on the planet, made useless, and unable to find a work-around/cure due to genetic betamax disorder.

Turns out the test was probably bad. It contains soy, but not at 50 percent most likely.

Has Geoge Takai been released as a spokesman from KFC/Taco Bell yet? Couldn't find a thread about it going on and some personal searching only turned up he's gone dark on twitter.

I don't think you American's have Safeway Or how Sobes who bought them out compares But they're probably the best for sandwiches on a widespread scale in Canada hell it's the only real alternitive to Subway up here besides Quiznoes and Mr. Sub if you can even find them these days.

Burger here I know Safeway as a grocery store full of off brand shit.

its a fucking sandwich, you can make one yourself easily. Why you would EVER pay someone to make you something so simply retarded as putting deli meat between two slices of bread is beyond me. They're not even cooking anything.

checked.

(3)

(no need to check because kek knew to pass over your faggotry)

Ok dipshit, friendly zombie here, you have angered me. I will be writing up that environmental toxins post I promised earlier as well as reposting the dietary thread, will try to fit some pubmed sources in as well. You brought this on yourself insufferable kikelord.

i understand pharma can be hard for you, but please try better. that being said, if the goal is to get the shitskin to kill themselves, then post away. i guess. degen is still degen, however.

anastrozole - arimidex
aromatase inhibitor
nonsteroidal
reversible, competitive inhibition of type II, heme targeting
peripheral

tamoxifen - nolvadex – 4hydroxy-tamoxifen (noredoxifen)
prodrug
selective estrogen receptor inhibitor, co-repressor stim
aromatase inhibitor, reversible, competitive inhibition

exemestane - aromasin
aromatase inhibitor
steroidal
irreversible, suicidal inactivator of type I
fsh elevating effect

letrozole - femara
aromatase inhibitor
nonsteroidal
reversible, competitive inhibition of type II, heme targeting

clomifene - clomiphene - androxal, clomid, omifin, serophene
selective estrogen receptor modulator
tricyclic
central, hypothalamic

Do you have a source for this?

CFA is my happy place. You pull in, walk in the doors and see the place filled with families. The staff is young, beautiful White kids for the most part (and a few higher IQ 'groids) all with genuine smiles. Christian worship instrumentals play softly overhead. The food is simply outstanding. I love it so much.

I live in commie hellhole Seattle (come at me alphabet), and I made a habit of going there after every Trump primary victory. I have to drive 20-30 minutes outside of the city, but it's worth it to find an oasis of goodness in this wasteland of degeneracy.

TBH, anyone that eats fast food deserves what they get. You have to be the most bluepilled of normalfag to believe there is anything food related about this garbage.

If you want a sammich go to the local grocery store, like Publix or the Commissary (for Armyfags), and get a Boars Head sub. It's real food put on fresh, good bread. Not pricey either.

*have the sub made at the deli. I'd shy away from anything prepackaged, mostly because of freshness issues. My local Publix does put out fresh made salads everyday, they are really good.

Here's another pro tip; Always rifle to the back of the pita or tortilla stack; the clerks rotate the older stuff to the front so it will sell.