LEAKER IDENTIFIED: GUESS WHO

(((DAVID LAUFMAN))), DOJ
Hold your nose. This is Thernokike. But to ignore the fact that the kike has been right about a lot of secrets is to ignore some valuable information. I hate Thernobitch as much as you, so take it with a grain of salt until further confirmation.

archive.is/ME0ag
dangerandplay.com/2017/02/28/source-of-national-security-breach-identified-leaker-is-david-laufman-of-doj/

Can't wait for the putsch.

Who's Laufing now?

I am, kek.

Note the classic jewrat physiognomy, the squinty eyes are an underrated method of identifying the tribe.

Fuck you, Carlos.

WHY ARE WE PRETENDING THERE’S JUST ONE LEAKER? AT LEAST HALF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS EITHER A KIKE OR KIKE-OWNED.

(checked)
Oh wow. It's the Jews. Again. Who'da thunk it?

NOBODY SAID THERE WAS ONLY ONE LEAKER, ONLY THAT ONE WAS IDENTIFIED. LEARN READING COMPREHENSION.

This is shocking.

(heiled)

Hopefully they hacked his phone and watched his every move to reveal his (((network))) of rats.

All Jewish men have expressions in "official" pictures like possums eating shit.
If true, I will be highly disappointed if he gets anything less than life in Guantanamo bunking next to his terrorist buddies. I'm sure they love Jews.

Jeff needs to look into all their political histories and purge every last one who isn't yankee white.

MFW I remember what 'lauf' is German for.

They can't just be white. The white cucks have been virtue signaling and showing their loyalties to king nigger.
They must be white and have never had affiliation with king nigger. Anyone from the Obama administration or that has helped it is pure cancer.

It's this combination of wild-eyed and unnecessarily smug that they seem to convey.

It's nothing, though.

100% chance he made it up just like everything else. However given the information he may have guessed right. Have a bump.

Cernovich is a kike and he writes stupid self help books. But he knew about the TRS shit and it wouldn't surprise me if true. Take it with a grain of salt.
If true, you'll definitely be hearing more about it soon. But yes, fuck Cernokike. I agree. So await further confirmation.
I'm quite sure he didn't want to name a Jew, so it seems like there could be some truth to it. I guess we will see. If he's wrong, he kinda fucked his career. This is a really specific accusation to throw out. Usually, in instances where it's bullshit, the accusation is very general like, "Leak is coming from the DOJ." Specifically naming someone goes beyond the realm of tabloid-tier bullshit accusations.

I'll need more confirmation than just thernokike on this, even though this is a plausible finding

Sadly Hitler's ghost is right. Just look at the media for the most visible example. It's crammed with white traitors. You can't use that as your criterion.

You know, I'll be you could use machine learning on twitter avatars to ID a snarky virtue signalling traitor in 90% of cases.

Discarded.

Look at the fucking source. All this faggot does is d&c and drop disinfo.

This kike always acts like he has sources in the government, but in reality all he does is regurgitate rumors he reads on cuck/pol/

Got another source that isn't Thernobitch?

For the 10,000 time. Thernobitch knew about the TRS shit because Matt Forney knew about it. Forney knew Enoch before TRS turned into WN LARPers, and Forney wrote (still writes?) for RoK which is run by Roosh, and Cerno has connections to both Forney and Roosh. And all of these guys are connections to Vox Day. Notice this info didn't come out until Enoch really started shitting on (rightfully) Vox and Forney. Everyone was supposed to keep their mouths shut about everyone's skeletons, but Mike the Kike couldn't keep his jewish ego in check, so they buried him.

lel

PLENTY OF PEOPLE HAVE

I wonder if the leakers are networked, acting independently or a mix of both.

I'd have low morale just knowing I worked under Comey's snake in the grass two faced globalist ass

When in doubt I go with trips. Kek says there are more leakers!

Purge anyone with dual Israeli citizenship and we have a chance.

bump