Die Hard

SPBP

you mean christmas movies

I enjoyed it but I am a Sorbo fan.

hys

Jesus and I love you user

That one where the guy is immortal and was Jesus

That one where the guy is immortal and was Cain

And that one where a nigger invades a house and makes the people hostages and one of the guys convices him that he is Jesus

thats about it

No problem fam

Count of Monte Cristo

So your saying he gets knocked down but he gets up again. And you're never going to keep him down?

Chumbawumba dude

pic related

sauce?

here you go
gijinka.blogspot.com/

thread ended right here. Not sure what you fags are going on about.

andrei rublev

nice

BUTTE

what's this picture meant to be? is the photoshop supposed to look awful?

What?

Oh God, someone really did this, what absolute madman
Thanks for letting me know - it made my day

Is there r34 of this

Best one, by any possible measure

bmp

The adaption of The Divine Comedy I'm going to make in the future.

nice

Just like Jason Voorhees!

For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

What a massive faggot

This, this movie is a perfect representation of the life of Christ.

The original fedora tipping flick. It's funny how the politics these britbong """"comedians"""" spewed resulted in the annihilation of their nation.

Saved

It's really not. Brian is a smart, competent guy that has the right idea and is completely misunderstood by absolutely everyone and in the end he get's bound on the cross. Pretty accurate if you ask me.

choo choo maldraw

Kek, you're in for a rude awakening.

Go ask Maldraw. He's a homosexual drawfag that saw a money making opportunity after /christian/ latched onto his OC, christ-chan. Previously making nothing but gay comics, he switched to christ-chan comics after said OC took off. Once Holla Forums figured out that this malaysian drawfag was who he was, he spilled spaghetti and now spams threads advertising his shit comic there. As for christ-chan, /christian/ is still in denial as to who made their board mascot.

Gods not dead had a shoestring budget of 2mil, grossed 61mil just at the box office and now has two sequels.
Pound for pound more profitable than capeshit and better for you soul and your mind.

Merry Christmas