Do you know any redpilled video games?

Do you know any redpilled video games?

Bonus points when they aren't Japanese.

MGS doesn't count. It was actually addressing the proto-social media Japanese media was infested with in the 90s, it was just a coincidence. And Kojima is already confirmed a cuck who hates Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/hideo-kojima-is-afraid-of-political-climate-in-ame/1100-6447527/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

another D&C OP

You better not be buying a switch.

Go read a history book, you child.

If anything, blame the one who did it first and made it work.

Didn't he submit a "it's so dangerous now that Trump is president" comment? Pretty sure he did.

He is a Hollywood westaboo cuck.

Video games are no more redpilled than a chair. It is who sits in the chair that matters. If you can't play a video game without losing your moral compass, then you are the problem.

Are you really saying that unironically? Don't defend them just because other groups are doing it.

Yes it does. Shit bait thread.

This doesn't even make sense. Media isn't like a chair.

Shut up, pothead.

It's not "OK", it's logical. Don't bother me with your cuckchan rhetorics. Nintendo is a company, they want to make money. The PS4 shows people are retarded enough to pay, of course Nintendo is going there as well sooner or later.

Now there also is something good about it since odds are their online services also will be a lot better now.

He is a bluepilled degenerate Hollywood cock sucker. Shut up.

"With politics moving to the right, I'm afraid of this kind of movement in America."

gamespot.com/articles/hideo-kojima-is-afraid-of-political-climate-in-ame/1100-6447527/

Go back to Holla Forums, Stalin.

MGS is a videogame. Kojima is a man. MGS being redpilled has nothing to do with Kojima's personal politics in CY+2.

Saging because your thread is shit. Go back to cuckchan.

True Crime Streets of LA

Oy vey why do you care so much about your hobby being filled with marxist propaganda :^)?

I cant name any explicitly redpilled games. Stuff that is more historically minded tends to leave the liberal bullshit at the door but that's not always the case. You could make a list 6 million pages long with SJW faggot games.

Mountain Blade is breddy fun

It's not that bad but god damn once the le stronk female hits you. There's lip service to the idea that they were not viewed as equals, but there is also the absurdity of them being in combat roles all the fuck over the place and actually being the superior option from a min-max perspective in more ways than one. It triggers me endlessly.

I think if you are going to be retarded, at least do it somewhere else.

Are you an idiot? It's not redpilled in any way, and it also was not addressing what you think it was addressing. The game's story with the "content" and stuff is talking about the proto-social media culture that Japan had during development of MGS2.

Now YOU, faggot, go save some more aids ridden niggers in Metal Gear 5 who happen to be the best soldiers in the game.

They constantly improved it and it has a account system now. It's not hard to improve what they had.

True. What matters is if the message conveyed can be used by us to make our point. Now go back to cuckchan.

Sorry but what I'm telling you is the truth. The "message" wasn't what you thought was the message, Kojima is a cuck who hates Trump and you love saving niggers in MGSV and killing the white end boss over and over again.

I didnt know they were best for min/maxing a character thats pretty gay. Some of the named ones you can party up are kinda muh empowered woyman but I cant recall ever seeing them in armies or anywhere besides being peasants and wives- well besides that one unit of nun cavalry or whatever they were.

Sword Sisters are dumb, half of the fuckers in tournaments are female. There's even a Xena ripoff named unique in tourneys that's got really batshit stats.

Yeah, it's retarded. The whole game's pretty fucking horrible vanilla for stat related reasons. Basically, women start with a 100 Renown barrier to entry into politics that you can overcome immediately with some 1vMany bandit fights or a couple tourneys at which points all of the Lords will treat you with the respect they'd treat a male and the differences become the wording of dialogue. Female stats are Int +1 and Agi +1 where Int is utterly necessary as Party Skills are a fucking stupid concept that at first seems like you should delegate them out to your companions but ultimately they receive a huge and impossible to replicate through other means bonus from your ranks in them, and as a result the ideal powergaming is to make your companions impossibly hard to kill combat gods and for your character to max them all and be an aura-bot. This is also reinforced by your character being the only one that can't be knocked out mid-combat and have all of his party skills disabled, since if you get knocked out you just lose that battle/phase of the battle. Agi is also very important as the few Party Skills that are useful and not based on Int are based on Agi, plus Agi controls rate of movement (Very important) and weapon skill prog (That is both speed of attacks and also damage dealt by weapons, totally eclipses need for strength minus to equip gear which maxes out at like 14 or so in vanilla Warband).

Male stats by contrast are +1 Str and +1 Cha, +1 Str would be good for a purely combat focused char but as I've mentioned that's suboptimal (and WAY more interesting than the GAY way the game is best played). +1 Cha is awful as Cha controls only some very shit tier skills you can do with low as hell ranks in and how many people you can recruit, you can easily amass enough renown and money to fund immense armies with 0 Cha investment and can also raise two of the skills it helps enable a tier each if you time two books correctly. Another huge bonus to females is their ability to marry a Lord and gain his army as a follower army, which is impossible as a male. The male bonus for marriage is shit, you get a storage chest in your main fief out of it and the ability to host feasts. Worst of literally all of this, everyone plays a fucking female and acts like they're playing LE HARD MODE XD because of it when it's sickeningly good and easy.

tl;dr: I have severe autism. Polite sage because this is so fucking irrelevant.

If it was +1 cha I could sort of understand

And I thought you were going to talk at least about the servers, which would have at least made your argument legitimate.

The +1 Agi is just as bad. Women can't into endurance strain, their bones fucking fracture almost immediately. Women have shit spatial reasoning skills and hand eye coordination. Women are weaker than the spaghetti that spills out of my pockets when I try to interact with people in real life. A proper Mount and Blade stat spread would be Male: Str+1 Agi+1 Int+1 Cha+1 and Female would be Str-2 Agi-1 Int-3 and Cha+5

You know, that you can actually keep your digital games when you buy a new system and carry them over is a huge deal, same with friend messages and stuff and making it easier to join their game.

kek i bet you're pissed to know that you can pirate that shitty botw game and emulate it

Neverwinter Nights one and two. Decent storyline RPG with good mix of action and story, with tons of free downloadable modules made by fans, like the Path of Evil campaign. Oh, and theres plenty of room to genocide shitskins like orcs and degenerates like luskans.