Forbes calls for gold standard

1/2

forbes
.com/sites/ralphbenko/2017/02/25/president-trump-replace-the-dollar-with-gold-as-the-global-currency-to-make-america-great-again/#4e7a00954d54
archive.is/5L5ZU

2/3

In 1971 President Nixon, under the influence of his Svengali-like Treasury Secretary John Connally, "suspend[ed] temporarily the convertibility of the dollar into gold." That closure proved durable instead of temporary. The dollar became, and remains, the world's global currency.
What had been an “exorbitant privilege” devolved into an exorbitant liability. As my former professional colleague John D. Mueller, of the Ethics and Public Policy Center, formerly Rep. Jack Kemp's chief economist, writing in the Wall Street Journal in Trump's Real Trade Problem Is Money recently and astutely observed:

>a monetary system based on a reserve currency is unsustainable, since foreign official dollar reserves (for example) are acquired and must be repaid in goods. In other words, the increase in official dollar reserves equals the net exports of the rest of the world, which means it must also equal U.S. international payments deficits—an unsustainable situation.

Mueller’s Wall Street Journal column enumerates the three options open to President Trump:

>First, muddle along under the current “dollar standard,” a position supported by resigned foreigners and some nostalgic Americans—among them Bryan Riley and William Wilson at the Heritage Foundation, and James Pethokoukis at the American Enterprise Institute.
>Second, turn the International Monetary Fund into a world central bank issuing paper (e.g., special drawing rights) reserves—as proposed in 1943 by Keynes, since the 1960s by Robert A. Mundell, and in 2009 by Zhou Xiaochuan, governor of the People’s Bank of China. Drawbacks: This kind of standard is highly political and the allocation of special drawing rights essentially arbitrary, since the IMF produces no goods.
>Third, adopt a modernized international gold standard, as proposed in the 1960s by Rueff and in 1984 by his protégé Lewis E. Lehrman …and then-Rep. Jack Kemp.

3/3
To turn the IMF into a world central bank would, of course, be anathema to Trump’s economic nationalism. To subordinate the dollar to the IMF’s SDR would be equivalent to lowering Old Glory and replacing the American flag with the flag of the United Nations on every flagpole in America. Unthinkable under a Trump administration.
That leaves the third option, to “adopt a modernized international gold standard, as proposed in the 1960s by Rueff and in 1984 by his protégé Lewis E. Lehrman … and then-Rep. Jack Kemp” (whose eponymous foundation I advise). To this one should add, as Forbes.com contributor Nathan Lewis has shrewdly observed, the removal of tax and regulatory barriers to the use of gold as currency.
As I have repeatedly observed Donald Trump shows a strong affinity for gold. He has also shown a keen intuitive grasp of how the gold standard was crucial to having made America great:

>Donald Trump: “We used to have a very, very solid country because it was based on a gold standard,” he told WMUR television in New Hampshire in March last year. But he said it would be tough to bring it back because “we don’t have the gold. Other places have the gold.”
>Trump’s comment to GQ: "Bringing back the gold standard would be very hard to do, but boy, would it be wonderful. We’d have a standard on which to base our money."

I fucked up the greentext. I'm a retarded faggot

FORBES, NO!

Happens. Forbes himself has been a pro-gold standard Austrian type for some time.

Fine. I'll do page two since you won't.

Continued from page 1
(1/2)

(2/2)

Trump has several gold and bitcoin people in his administration.

I thought the US doesn't own much gold anymore? These sound like globalist propositions,

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

L A B O R B A C K E D
A
B
O
R
B
A
C
K
E
D

We supposedly have more than eight thousand tonnes. It is in serious need of an audit though.

fuck the gold standard. it needs to be backed by real estate or something actually valuable

We've done it before, we can do it again.

There is nothing more Jewish than a gold standard.

The point of gold backing is stability. Housing backed currency would be a disaster.

What did he mean by this?

its not stable when the kikes have already stole all of it.

i needs to be in something tangible they cant just steal

I'm not so sure the gold standard is a good thing. Embed related.

Kikes also stole all of real estate.
We need to just kill the fucking kikes already.
But now is not the time

It's more stable than fucking real estate m8. Plus one thing people don't think about is it's going to spur us into acquiring more gold. Space mining when?

It's better to have a system where they can only spend their stolen money once (and their theft happens in a way that can be seen), rather than one where they can just print money and steal invisibly.

(((Who))) owns most of the gold today?
Ye das rite.
Who has been hauling gold recently?
Chyna.

There are objective reasons to prefere gold as a standard (gold is gold is gold, no matter where or for how long it lays), but demanding to return to the gold standard today is to say "I want to be a slave."

This is the only answer then. Fuck them.

What about post China collapse? That should be coming very soon.

MUH GOLD

Webm of "Money Masters" on Colonial Scrip.

I still quite haven't quite grasped the concept of a labor backed currency. If you or anyone else has, please explain.

What it really boils down to is that a labor backed currency cannot be pulled out of thin air using jewish debt tricks. If you want more money, then more work needs to be done.

I've been saying for over a year now that the US returning to the gold standard would require massive physical deliveries because of this. I've also been saying that once that happens China completely collapses for the following reasons: once the US Treasury starts making buy orders people that have physical gold will sell and make deliveries. China was tricked by the globalist Jews into trading derivatives on derivatives. Meaning once people start fulfilling futures contracts and making physical deliveries… the people that entered the Ponzi scheme last will be left literally holding worthless pieces of paper, but still be on the hook for making deliveries.

Expect huge margin calls to cover for the inability to make those delivieries. In other words: China is fucked.

t. SEC and CFTC IT fag

More money you mean in terms of GDP or what a worker (or whatever) earns?

Time is money. That's literally it.

labor backed currency == barter system. we're never going back to that because we have modern medicine that allows for prolonged lifespans of people that cannot perform labor.

wait a minute… what if jews were the answer to this problem???

a kike nose backed currency is the way of the future.

I guess that means the kikes have finished counting their stocks of gold bought from canada.

How did people get paid? Were doctors paid more than say a garbage guy?

What do you think the "end of life" care industry was designed to steal?

Kikes already emptied Ft. Knox.

A currency unit would be with an hour of someone's working time for example. It's not workable in reality because people recognise that different work has different value. It's some commie shit tbh.

They forgot a fourth option: give the SDR a gold component and make Dollar reserves convertible to SDR reserves. That solves the problem of people not rolling over the debt and taking all your gold -precisely why we left the Gold standard.

The SDR used to have a gold component in determining it's value. The Chinks have been acquiring gold. The Chinks just got included in the SDR basket. The Chinks have an unsustainable monetary policy and their currency will soon take a shit. The SDR is the only thing that can save them. Chinks probably think it's a given, Trump will change the terms of the deal in our favor. America prevents its own an-heroing due to Triffins Dilemma. Chinks can't manipulate their currency anymore, growth moves back to America from China. Money stability returns. Trump made emperor for life.

With the reichmark Hitler created a national work program and gave jobs to anyone that didn't have one. The main job I can think of off the top of my head was building the autobahn. Then he used executive powers to enforce merchants to accept reichmarks as currency. Don't think for a second that after the war the currency wouldn't have shifted to a scarcity backed currency (silver, gold, etc).

I don't quite understand how this can be quantified into a currency though.

Thanks! I hadn't seen that, but it's looking great!

Gold standard is retarded. It's the Jewish controlled opposition (which is why it is in Jewish Forbes).

So this is his plan to fuck the Saudis. Congress already abandoned them by admitting they were responsible for 9/11

Problem is that these days gold prices are unstable as fuck

I'll take gold, over literally nothing. Silver is probably more workable right now, though it's even less stable.

Only if you mean gold standard as in a gold exchange standard where you get paper that is supposedly backed by gold but most of the gold has been stole or the paper overissued.

Now a CIRCULATING gold standard, ie you trade fucking coins made out of gold for goods and services is the least Jewish of all monetary systems. There is little opportunity for fuckery, especially if you make the coins too thin to effectively salt with tungsten.

Silver is good as well, though you will probably want to have some sort of widely available purity tester that tests resistivity vs sonic profile.

It's what Adolf used to save the German economy, you fucking nigger.

Wrong. It is extremely Jewish. That is exactly how Jews became powerful in the first place.

The least Jewish system is a social credit system controlled by the state.

gold and silver prices are completely artificial, suppressed, from a while back the big jew banks have been buying a shit ton of silver, which sounds like a setup for a repeat similar to roosevelt's gold scam boogaloo, after the switch to the gold standard that they're setting up after hoarding, the price skyrockets and they make a killing.

Jewish bankers in London literally get together every week and decide on the price of gold.

No it's not. Where do you get this shit?

What saved Germany was credit guidance from a state run central bank.

Flappy-armed faggot. Get a trip cock-sucker.

Trump has to remove the US dollar as the reserve currency and move to gold, so we can finally stop using Oil and move onto Fusion energy and solar.

The petro dollar is holding humanity back at this point.

0/10

The stupid, it hurts.

..you're just chock full of pleb wisdom aren't you?

> Russia has increased their reserves to 1,000,000 ounces (31.104 tonnes) per month SINCE OCTOBER

Granted Russia doesn't have has much gold as the US but clearly Vlad know something we don't…

wew

Gold is coming back in a big way. The only question is who will be the one to bring it back and restore order.

China controls most of the gold supply now, so this is a dumb idea.

Never going to happen. It's more unlikely than getting rid of the Federal Reserve. The deficits and debts are too great. *maybe* after a default. But yeah, no way do Jews allow it.