Will niggas calm down once their welfare is denied?

pic very much related

This seems like it will do almost nothing to stop people and only cause more strife and agression

It's like somebody sat down and said "how can we make this situation even worse?"

But da cops are gud boys who din du nuffin, right boys?

Quite the opposite, in fact. This is where neoliberalism's disconnect with reality becomes the most apparent, and where it begins to unravel itself.

I don't think an accelerationist could've developed a more perfect situation.

While in theory, this would be awesome, but clearly they'll have nothing to lose by rioting once their dependence upon welfare is revoked…for life…

Did the guy they are protesting about have a gun?

In the State of North Carolina you are allowed to have open carry hand guns if you have a permit. So the man would have been legally able to walk around with a firearm.

What we don't know is which story is correct, since the police are withholding information to the public. If he was calm and complaint and they shot him then that is the problem.

This is the consequence of militarization of the police force.

explain

Yeah, this stupid ass protestant way of punishing people for the unforgivable crime of property destruction is going to back fire.

How many people that crashed our economy has their means of feeding themselves taken away FOR LIFE.

wew

GAS THE BOURGS

CLASS WAR NOW

Why are government officials such overgrown babies? This is literally child-tier logic.

I dunno makes sense to me.

And I mean that from a capitalist perspective, not an unreasonable course of actions to protect private property.

Not constitutional whatsoever. Even felons are eligible for welfare after doing their time.

20 minutes from Charlotte here and following this closely.

As of now, no one knows except for the police who aren't really releasing anything. They have until October 1st to release the camera footage because of McCrory's new law that fucks any kind of transparency.

There's a lot of talk going back and forth that he had a book. There's an image going around that supposedly has a gun but it's too blurry to tell. There's also sayings that he was a felon so couldn't legally carry a gun, but that point is moot considering the cops couldn't know that immediately.

It's a fucked up situation where people are thanking and applauding the NG and cops that tear gas them.

That may be one of the worst ideas I've ever heard

Read the Green text very carefully.

Here, there's more you can read here:

Anyone got any more pictures of badass cops?

B-but Bruce Wayne also gives to charity!

US cops are the most cowardly class of people to ever exist, and may be the most cowardly class theoretically possible.

Yeah but felons are just criminals. These animals stole some things and broke some things in response to systemic poverty. They must be stopped at all costs.

Yeah, just check out the high-tech sticks they've been armed with. The shumanity.

I also hate how they riot over convicted felons getting shot yet nobody rioted over actual mudrer of a minor like Tamir Rice.

riots about police violence are pathetic
they are a mirror image of occupy movement

impotency…
impotency everywhere…

Video was released from both a dash and bodycam, but it showed fuck all, and certainly no indication of a weapon.

It was edited too, along with the sound. This is getting fucking retarded. Charlotte should burn.