Things that should've been

You think the world would've been a better place if…
etc? List more and discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Trist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The world would be a better place if WW1 never happened and instead of slaughtering fellow europeans, we would've wiped out (sand)niggers.

Stop my feels can't take it OP.

WW1 was gonna happen at some point. But it would've been better had everyone stayed out of it and just let Austro Hungary get revenge against sub-turks for killing their leader.

Those three simple steps would have resulted in a very different world. Of course causality would mean the earliest may negate the later, but the general idea stands.

Well, then it wouldn't have been a world war, right?

It's impossible to say what the world would look like if such important things never happened. Speculation will be fiction-tier either way.

That's a good one.

Frenchies needed to pay for riling up their autism against Germany too. Don't forget that some of the most important wars in Europe lead to unification.

Jews being systemically slaughtered sorry typo

These are great too.
This one keeps me up at night. Wondering how much could have been achieved without dumping time, labor and wealth into a worthless slave race.

tbh just preventing those two from being born pretty much fixes our current situation right there

Enjoy the ride.
Don't forget you're here forever

Found the Anglo

Bismarck was a good leader in how he United the many different German states under Prussia and turn it into the German empire tho helped with winning the Franco-Prussian war which made the German empire feared and respected

It would've been prolonged degeneracy at that point, the Empire itself would've had to been fixed to be worth saving

Reminder that this isn’t the southern US border thanks exclusively to the actions of ONE MAN.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Trist

THE FIRST CUCKOLD. “If you annex your enemies, they win.”

Imagine how much simpler the wall would be to build if he hadn't been such a race-traitor.

Europeans never adopted the Jew's most successful scam, Christianity

christianity is what killed us - the degeneracies we learned from the greeks contributed, sure, but weren't the primary cause by far.

The shift in culture from praising the strongest, most valiant, loyal and intelligent - whom through their deeds on earth could rise to join the gods (whom possessed each some traits related to humans), to the cult of the weak and the passive has enslaved us forever since.

If it was a kike trick…I don't know. We did have lots of issues with the phariseans…we even tried crucifying their heretic kikelord for them but they just wouldn't shut the fuck up

Even in a world without Jews, even in a world with nothing but Whites, there'd still be nations. There'd still be provinces within nations. There'd still be regions and cities and villages. There would still be constant conflict. War will always be a necessity as long as people exist and we would, every now and then, fight and kill each other even without any Jewish influence and I would fight and kill and die for my nation. That fact does not mean that a White Europe is not something worth fighting for.

Babylon killing all kikes would have been for the best.

Came here to say this. Left satisfied.

Woulda been nice if the holocaust happened.

Alternatively, European countries wiping out indigenous populations during colonial periods

If the Romans had killed each and every last jew.

I really wish I had a time machine so I could make all these a reality.

Tell me I can time travel Holla Forums, I want to believe

That's odd, I'm not currently at war with my neighbors. We have this state and federal system that works out pretty well. The only people who cause problems are the jews and shitskins.

How about Lenin falls from the train and never reaches moscow, zar never dies, ussr doesn't form?

Much better! How about Wilhelm believes more strongly in the ties of blood, and executes Lenin rather than using him to destroy his cousin's realm? A tsarist Russia surviving into modernity and becoming a bulwark of monarchy would be glorious.
All Europe should be ruled by kings.

…Jews stayed dead, and Hitler won. The timeline that got jewed badly. One day, we will build a time machine, and correct that error.