Best Redpills for Normies on Subverted Subreddit

What are the best redpills you have for normies on reddit? We've recently taken over a decently-sized subreddit and turned it into a new AltRight one. I'll start posting what I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
archive.fo/bBVSy
archive.fo/ieh9Q
archive.fo/18Wok
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sub is /r/PussyPass is anyone is interested.

OP picture seems phrased wrong. In the first sentence.
The goal is not a marxist revolution. It is just a tool to enslave and destroy people not the end goal, end goal is the total enslavement of all goyim.
And as usual all the smartest and strongest slaves will be purged to prevent any rebellion.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

Also a big reason why soviet union collapsed is due to the fact that after all the smart people are murdered and when there is nothing but dumb slavs left the system will collapse under its own stupidity. Kind of directly comparable to african niggers societies.

A person's opinion who is widely considered to be insane is not going to red pill normalfags.

Yeah we totally need more redditors on our side

Cultural Marxism = JUDAISM

For the record, Holla Forums is not alt-right, but I honestly don't feel like the battle over that terminology is one we're likely to win.

Does anyone have an archive of that thread where some user came in here asking for redpills, and turned out to be using them to replace the CSS of The_Zionald's pet subreddit /r/TheNewRight?

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

Pretty much any Michael Scheuer video would do.

youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

Thanks for the redpills so far guys, I encourage everyone here to come and post on /r/PussyPass!

Probably one of the best red pilling material:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

All episodes are available in the link above.

This one is in Swedish with English translation. Tough to watch but well worth it.

It's not just the terminology. The Aut-Right primarily appeals to defect individuals - usually fags and autists - that we don't want anything to do with, they're also soft on the only issue that really matters: the jewish problem.

Wouldn't that be Alt-Light, not Alt-Right? We're hard on the JQ at /r/PussyPass.

Red Ice is as Aut-Right as gets, and they were fine with giving Reactionary Jew a platform, and that's just one example.

When altists say "jew", they're usually using it primarily as an edgy codeword for "leftist". They really don't understand the true nature of the jewish problem, and even if they did, their other defects would make them more of a hindrance than an asset.

Would this be considered Aut-Right or Alt-Right?

I am at work on my phone so I can't go looking for it but I saw a good meme posted and enjoyed by some liberal normie book friends. It was a picture of a brick layer with a caption about "Me hen Trump announces student loan forgiveness if you help build the wall."

This had quite a number of moderate liberal types laughing and agreeing they'd help if that was the case.

Because true Aut-Righters will always pass on pussy and hold out for traditional trannies and sodomites who they can make a last stand of implicit White identity with?

Neither. Those are old Holla Forums infographics that have nothing at all to do with the Aut-Right.

We just took over that sub and made it /r/AltRight. The name is irrelevant.

I'm not really a fullchan user just halfchan so I'm not up-to-date on the terminology here. If you don't mind, what would you define as "Alt-Right" on fullchan?

The fact you refer to it as simply a question, shows how retarded the aut-kike is. Sage because fuck plebbit.

Followers of Dicky Spencer, TRS, Grindr Greggy, Ramzsaul, Red Ice, etc. Usually homosexuals and/or "fashy" lolbergs who LARP has fascists.

this tbh

Here are some Talmud redpills to contribute. Last one is especially relevant for Aut-Righters.

ALt-kikes are a bunch of retarded lolbergs who hate niggers, mudslimes and spics while role playing as fascists. They are too soft on kikes and would simply try to deport them to Madagascar at best or argue that there are good Jews (Protip: there are none) who could stay here.

I consider it the "Jewish Problem" but I was just using a commonly used term. So more along the lines of GTKRWN. I apologize for my newfagness.

See, I agree with you guys on the Jewish Problem. The Holocaust never happened but it should have.

I guess I should lurk moar.

That's too extreme for them. They want to let them keep Israel, because "nationalism for everybody", except the Palestinians I guess.

Now I understand why people say Richard Spencer is controlled opposition.

Forgot to say they are also way too soft on sexual perversion. Never let faggots get into your circle, if you do you'll end up turning it towards things that are totally irrelevant to the current problems. Gay rights and legalized drugs are not to be considered until all kikes are dead because otherwise the Jew will use it against goyim.

I said at best, some argued it. Though you're right, most do argue to let them stay in Israel.

Didn't see that.

Like the other redpill thread that's over a month old and untouched ?

That's reddit-speak.

How do you feel about this kike? BASED nationalist jew or subversive parasite who should be at the front of the line for the oven?

Oven for all Jews. They are genetically inclined to subvert cultures and societies for the betterment of their tribe.

sorry to dissapoint you, that thread was bumplocked for two days until people started to revolt and they removed the bumplock
Proof:
archive.fo/bBVSy

ignore this one also
archive.fo/ieh9Q

and this one too
archive.fo/18Wok

also ignore that im going to get banned and my post deleted for exposing this kek

Why would you show your IP address to everyone on here?

Maybe he's behind 7 proxies

A red-pilled person has always looked insane to blue-pilled eyes.

How do you define "significant figures"?

Filename your fucking graphs.

Does downloading with the original filenames even work anymore?

Just wow…