Next plan is Muh Holocaustx60000000

theeventchronicle.com/intel/breaking-exclusive-latest-cnn-leaks-pizzagate-fake-news/

I'll just leave this here

Rev up those firers, I can't think of a better time to start dropping some 4d chess moves on the public.

Other urls found in this thread:

theeventchronicle.com/study/cabal-suicide-watch/
archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHY STOP AT 6?

Wow, I wonder why that would be? Is it because Jews ritually and systematically abuse children or something?

These kikes are so fucking stupid.

Its rabbanic meme bullshit.

Also:
What the fuck is 'the event chronicle' and who runs it?

They are not wrong, you know.

Lawl this site is pretty fucking woke

theeventchronicle.com/study/cabal-suicide-watch/

checkkked

They have been hitting the "Drumpf is le Hitler" angle a lot lately, like after the string of bomb threats against JCC's.

I would hope that more than 6 million Jews are endangered by this, and why leave it at just America?

The Media History Of The 6 Mill 1915-2013

It's a Holla Forumsack, so yeah.

Six million six millions!

If CNN is actually going to do this in such a blatant fear mongering style, they're even dumber than I thought.

Love that song.
I want this to be true, just so that we can make their memes reality.
They owe Hitler 6,000,000 jewish souls.

It's also the estimated number of kikes currently in America (and Israel), pure cohencidence.

Notice Carter in 1980 got a low Jewish vote because he tried to be neutral between Israel and Palestine.

Now we know how the Germans felt watching the Jews accusing them of holocausting 6 million.

We're Germany now in 1934. When all the Jews up and leave America we'll be accused of having holocausted 6 million. According to Jews, ten years from now Jews are being exterminated at this very moment. Right now, there are millions of them being rounded up and carted into gas chambers and their corpses incarcerated so there's no trace of it.

Just wait and see. Did you know that we're gassing Jews right now? Ten thousand Jews were gassed as I typed this according to Jews in the future.

Daily reminder that 6 is the milhouse of numbers

jews don't have souls.

I get you though Jews have been altering History for centuries, that's why they go for media positions so that they'll be able to drive the culture's car.

Look any country which doesn't expressly allow Jews to run its media is unkosher.

Can I have their gold fillings?

6 million jews you say? 6m x 5 =30m. 30x6=180 million
Oy vey, 1.8 billion jews are in danger and will be fed through wood chippers.
Why do these evil natzees want to kill 18 billion jews?

Trump supporters should point out that those same jews are all opposed to Isreal taking "syrian refugees." They just want to export the muslim population as far away from Isreal as possible… and call us bigots if we don't accept. Fuck that shit.

Roughly 8 out of ten Jews are anti-white, culture destroying, toxic liberals. The other 2 out of ten are Israel firster/ Jewish nationalists that want America to glass all of Israel's enemies. Jews have such a wonderful and enriching influence…It's shocking they've been repeatedly kicked out of so many countries.

things are certainly shit but they aren't as bad as post ww1 germany

This is actually profound.

Bullshit. Things are far far worse.

This surely won't backfire. Surely all the white people in America are not yet tired of hearing about the 6 gorillion.

Which were pretty obviously fake, just like the cemetery vandalism.

Economic situation is not as bad (yet), cultural and social situation is unimaginably worse.

inflation isn't as bad, we haven't completely lost control over our own nation yet. I guess that's the key word I am missing. things aren't as bad ==yet==

the only things that are worse are education and art

Give it a few months Ameribro.

Meanwhile entire sections of your lands (and the lands of many European nations) are dominated by foreigners.

I admire your optimism.

It's tough to say, post-WW1 Germans had just gone through the most brutal war in the world at the time, a crippling depression, were having degeneracy forced upon them through newly bought up media, had lands taken from them so over population of Germans fleeing back to the Fatherland.

But, they still existed as a homogeneous if corrupt nation, they still had their people.

I'd say it is worse today overall for our people as a collective, but better individually. It's far more insidious today because it's so bad, but the nature of the system tricks us into thinking things are OK.

one major difference is that while they still had their people, the people who had all the power and influence at the time were not their people, or at the very least not working in their interests

It's about perspective. Materially, we're fine for now. Spiritually, our situation is horrific but we are condition to accept this situation. It's like being slave. Someone that was born a slave doesn't know what freedom is like. On the outside the situation of the slave may seem abysmal but to the slave it's not so bad.

If someone from 1900 time traveled to today and saw us now they would be horrified. If our situation were suddenly thrust on our nations 100 years ago they would take up arms and enter all out war.

But we don't know any better. Anyhow, our material comfort isn't going to last. And we're going to enter the most brutal war the world has ever seen. We're headed to a war of annihilation and if we lose it that'll be it for us. We'll all be killed and our race wiped off the face of the earth.

That interview was great. Gavin thought he was getting a run of the mill alt-right guy to circlejerk with. Sam made him extremely uncomfortable the entire time.

This number has some meaning in yiddish.

Except this time, we're going to win.

Dubs confirm.
Trahatur ad victoriam!

Anyone have those pics of jewspaper articles mentioning muh six gorillion long before WWII itself was even a thing? Are they going to try the same thing again?

ttp://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/search/pages/results/?state=&date1=1836&date2=1922&proxtext=6000000+jews
archive.org/stream/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement/256ReferencesTo6000000JewsPriorToTheNurembergTrialAnnouncement_djvu.txt

This is any Christian that supports Jews or Israel is a heretic of the worst kind. They spew venom at Christians worse than even the Muslims and yet they still cuck to them in the most retarded drooling stupid ways.

I'm not surprised. In particular I'm not surprised by the likes of Wolf. If you look into his history he just about one of the most slimy kikes on talmudivision and should be one of the first gassed for good measure.

check'd. Thanks lad.

And yet, foriegn jews like him. then again, american jews are mix bred mongrels to foriegn jews and no more than useful goyim to the foriegn jews and they really should have taken a page from frankenstein, seek not to make a monster, for that monster will become your demise.

I just realized something.
where does the third six go, Saturn/El?

Highly doubtful. Which "foreign Jews" are you referring to? Just do a quick google search and you'll find that your theory is trash. Stop spreading poisonous disinformation, Chaim.

Israelis prefer Clinton over Trump, poll suggests
In contrast to ‘exit survey’ of actual Israel-based voters published Thursday, just 32% of respondents would like to see GOP take the White House
By TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF
November 4, 2016, 10:45 pm

Europe’s Jews See Donald Trump — and Worry About Their Own Surging Extremists
The Forward

End Israeli and American Dual Citizenship!

Jewish owned (((MSM))) claimed Trump was BTFO's at least 20 times last year! "Jews Love Trump" WTF???

I call dibs on their bones.
The calcium is good for fertilizer and bird vitamins.

I've known and have been visiting that site for a long time.
It's just an alternative media news aggregator, but a pretty decent one at that that's worth visiting at least once a week (they update slowly, sometimes go 2 or 3 days without updates). You can see at the end of the page in the link provided that they're not the original source of the article.

This is the site's statement:

I hope they do this
it will wake up the normies
makes our job easier

kristallnacht 2 electrocute the jew

No, it won't. Normalfags don't even wake up when their kids get targetted by rapefugees.

Just say "what about open borders for Israel", this entirely disarms these kikes narrative.

Follow up by saying "why doesn't Israel welcome rapefugees", why doesn't Saudi Arabia? Why don't they go to Japan, South Korea, Islamic Malasia or welcoming Brazil but always to white, european, gibsmedat countries? Why does Israel genocides the Palestinians and so on…

This is very weak narrative and lying. Just spam this to them, the time when they were able to push this crap is over.