1987 kino

Arguably the greatest year for movies.

80's was the best decade for everything. Anyone who argues against that is wrong and gay.

>>>/reddit/

T H I S

Uh, this didn't come out till '88, user.

I thought only women liked that movie.

yep

THATS RIGHT

THEN THERES THIS FAGGOT

This is my big 4 of the 80s.

Sure there were others - Indiana Jones, ET, Star Wars, Top Gun etc etc etc. But theses 4 stand out the most.

Need to either do some rewatching or go to the doctor and check those testosterone leves there, m80. You couldn't be more gay if you were sucking dicks.

Ghostbusters is meh tbh

You seem to an expert on dick sucking…

Predator was '87
It is perhaps the greatest year but for action kino

Haha what? Try again, man.

Wasn't this originally going to be a Judge Dredd movie? I wonder how that would have turned out

'87 master race here, probably twice the age of the average faggot on Holla Forums

80s was the decade of pop movies, 70s was the real kino

You probably can't even sepiatone

The best year for movies was either 1954 or 1927.

Who gave you a computer grandpa? How have the orderlies not stolen it yet?

That's not 1982

The only good film out of those is The Thing. The rest is overrated.

Correct

It's such a shame that we will never know.

They are overrated - they are far from the classics you remember them to be, and no amount of greentext and funny maymays will ever change that fact.

whatever asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. present your reasons or begone.

no need to, they're so timeless and classic that their testment of quality speaks for itself and anybody who isn't a brainlet can see. Overrated is the sign of a brainlet criticism so I have no need to defend these films to a simpleton.

How can people seriously complain about film quality when these are your favourite films? Literal flicks. Fucking reddit tier circlejerk about how great le 80's blockbusters were on my Holla Forums.

They are good flicks, nothing more, nothing less. They are about fuck all and have nothing to say about the human experience. Cinematography ranges from okay to shit, no artistic shots or personal flair because muh plot and mass appeal. Only difference between them and capeshit is less CGI and more interesting premises.

that's the point, there's no muh humanity

H-here are my top ’80s films, user :3
What do you think? Please be gentle

meaningless buzzwords, stopped reading there

Thanks for letting us know, user. Your feedback is much appreciated.

stopped reading there.

That shit made me want to kill myself

This movie describes so much about my persona that if you traveled back in time and destroyed it I would probably evaporate.

Would everything today suck as bad if you didn't know how good things were back, say, in the 80s when white people still had a little bit of sovereignty, especially in film? I feel like living through the 80s is the ultimate redpill. History is important.

Conan is a fun flick but massively overrated, not an actually good film. Never seen Galaxy of Terror but looks to be of the b-movie variety. Re-animator is a lovecraft meme movie, people here really need to stop forcing lovecraft films because they are never good no matter how much you love the source material.

Thief and The Thing are respectable picks however, both well shot and a joy to watch. At the end of the day, enjoy what you want, i'm not telling anyone how to enjoy films, i'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of trashing modern flicks while lauding their yesteryear counterparts

Let me clarify:

Flick - disposable movie, has no lofty ambitions, little artistic merit, designed to be watched once and never again, no depth or hidden meaning, what you see is what you get. Not a judgement on quality.

Reddit tier (in this context) - celebratory of the 80's and 'fun films', obsessed with pop culture from childhood, escapist genres preferred (sci fi, fantasy, action)

Those lazy faggots just stand around playing on their phones all day. As long as you don't try to leave you can get away with pretty much anything you want. The downside is they don't help anyone either. The left a buddy of mine lying in his own urine for 3 hours before they finally changed him. It's sad because he was a war hero in Korea.

rea-hee-hee-heeeally?

is that the fucking joker?

It's a flick, fuck you all

agreed

This… Is surprisingly true

It's just an image, buttass

Fresh from the shower aren't we

can't know everything.
Wonder if they were still gonna use peter weller when it was a dredd script.

It was Schwarzenegger but production said he didn't fit the suit, both of them
Also Verhoeven wasn't even on it when it was supposedly a Dredd flick
And with shower i wasn't referring to your newfound trivia

Holy fuck, you missed out. Recommend watching it without googling

That came out in 1992

That's all you got?

I didn't know tucker carlson worked as an extra in 80s movies.