Muslims attack two Jews with hacksaw in Paris

Muslim Attacks Two Jewish Men with Hacksaw in Paris – Screaming “Allahu Akbar!” and “Dirty Jews!”

archive.is/FwWaa

I'm guessing Kikes most likely exaggerated this if it even happened at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CyxIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not? Roaches hate kikes and are prone to violence.
Not everything is a false flag.

Da phuc?
Muslims are dumb, but a hacksaw, really?

Reminder all semites hate each other and exploiting this is the key to exterminate the whole lot of them

Did they kill them?
If not, shit effort smh tbh fam.

what else? a woodsaw? You cant cut through bones with that, an axe is way harder to use to decapitate someone than the movies tell you. A hacksaw will go through the whole neck, just slower.

I really hope Iran or some other roaches gets nuclear weapons and the balls to use them against Israel and then the kikes "Samson option" the entire middle east with their nukes.

Just imagine the kikes completing their genocide in Palestine and building their "third temple" or some other bullshit to celebrate it, just in time for some goatfucker to send them a gift.

Literally anything?

Oh yeah, they should have taken assault baguettes, it's France after all!

What's better then? A broadsword? :^)

Bitten by their own dogs.

billard ball in a sock
t. canadian

A great sword. You put one of these by your front door and you're gonna be a power to reckon with. Noone is gonna be able to take advantage of you when you have a great sword.

Uh no, for a door sword you really want something a bit faster and able to stab through the gap in your door. A naval cutlass would be godly.

To learn how to effectively use that thing isn't worth the extra seconds you'll need to chop a head off or manuever it effectively in a space as constrained as your home's hallway.
There's a reason why only a select few had and were using a Zweihander while everyone else was using simpler weapons.

Except if you're a HEMA autist in which case the above is null and void, but then again a smaller sword is preferable.

The whole story is sus.
I smell false flag.

You didn't get the meme m8s. I take it you're not familiar with Lynn Thompson?

Will it take 200 hits and then break though?

I noticed the Cold Steel fanboy aura, but thought it was a serious post :^/

The CEO of cold steel. Yeah your post sounds like something he'd say but if you have to explain the joke…

Oh come on m8!

How funny it is that they have no problem publicizing that the perpetrators were Muslim when the victims are kikes. If the victims were white they would try to pass them off as "Frenchmen" with no indication of their religion.

So much this

That's the effect of conditioning. They literally unconsciously do this without thinking.

He wanted to test their mettle.

WTF I love Muslims now!

Some jew getting enriched = global news

I lost it when he went for a balloon with that thing

this. If they're not dead it's pretty clearly false.

also this

You should read the Independent article on it that GP links to in theirs:
archive.is/CyxIU

8 reddit spaced paragraphs in before describing the attackers as of North African origin, no mention of "Allah ackbar", and "Muslim" is mentioned towards the end in a quote from a witness saying they didn't see no muslims or anyone religious.

So who did the shouting?
Writing these days…

What the fuck is going on?! Get out of your wells and UNLEASH THE FROGS OF WAR!

Nevermind, I seem to have been in autopost mode because mudslime in france is everyday. We need to incite mudslimes to remove kike for real.