Trump Impeachment Plan All Along

People have speculated a lot concerning what Trump's motive for running was.
If anything, many feel relieved that a shitlord is no longer President. But, beyond the "muh controlled opposition" meme, or the idea of a Soros backed electoral college coup, or worse,what if the true plan is much simpler and much much more insidious.
Impeachment.
Sure this meme gets thrown around too, but I have finally realized how Frank Underwood tier this shit is.
Sadly, I freak the fuck out when she says blatant shit like this. I believe it to be a sort of dog whistle or activation command.

Impeachment is bad for the following reason. It is the most comprehensive way to politically neuter the entire right. Will the revolution happen, will burgers rise up if a supermajority of democrats and republicans in Congress, the entire media, the military and law enforcement establishments (expect Mattis to fucking turn coat) all "concede" that Trump is unqualified to be President for some bullshit reason? Here's the thing: Pence will remain President. He'll lose "honorably" in 2020 or maybe step aside for someone else. Which Amerifats will rise up in this situation. The fucking military won't. And they'll happily point their cuck sticks at true Patriots resisting this. Trump himself may even "go quietly into the night".
But so what?
THE MESSAGE IS: CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WHO DONT TRUST THE MEDIA - YOUR VOTE DOESNT COUNT. It will be counted and you might win, but the candidate won't even be "qualified". Do you understand? It's a coup where the blame is placed on THE RIGHT for being STUPID. And many Americans will essentially believe this and internalize it. The left especially will internalize it.
That's what the big Soros protests were about. It wasn't a color revolution per se. The impeachment fix is already in. All the protests do is reinforce the notion which will rise later that right wing and populist democracy is not legitimate and systems will slowly be put in place to disallow it.
And this may have been the goal with Trump from the beginning.
Or, the elites needed a clown to pull off their delegitimization/deflation op against populism. As if they didn't invade Syria or crash the economy in 2008 for a reason.
We can still fuck up their plan, though. In paper it seems orderly but it could get quite chaotic. And we have an ally in that realm..

What?

This Pelosi quote is the plan. She's a dumbass so she's repeating what the handlers told her without a filter.

Had a good run but then couldn't help exposing yourself, kike

OP is a lefty/pol/ shill.

Really? Then who are they? If it is so conclusive, should be a slam dunk.

Pelosi is senile. They have nothing. 2018 is going to be even worse for this group of traitors.

Mattis and Pence were walking away from Trump's foreign policy in Munich. Nikki Haley constantly does so. Bill Kikestral loves McMaster.
Keep living your Fucking fantasy. We need a backup plan.

Hope so. Sounds like wishful thinking. As if they'd let Trump simply win.

Jokes on her, many voted for him simply because he wasn't name Clinton.

tl;Dr
I'm not reading your shizophrenic shit. And make a better format.

And TBH after reading till Pelosi, I'm getting an impression you're a Holla Forums larping as a Holla Forumsack.
So sage. Make more effort next time and lay off the weed.

Your thread and theory sucks ass. No I won't tell you why.

By the same logic, you could be a shill.
In what way is the substance of my post shilling? Does it hurt Trump to theorize that they're trying to take him down? No. But then if they do try to impeach him then the substance of my post is validated. And it would have been a good thing we discussed this fucking contingency.

Maybe I'm reaching, but this is a legitimate concern. A Trump impeachment is possible, in that Congress is overwhelmingly filled with traitors. And what I've realized is that an impeachment is the worst outcome for the right. Worse than a deep state coup or electoral college theft or even losing be election. Why wouldn't the powers that be be capable of doing this?

Trump will literally never be impeached.

Becaue they are not bulletproof, pain and simple. Do you honestly believe people would just sit by and let Trump be impeached? Nigga there would be literal RIVERS of leftist blood.

Most likely yes.
However, if it doesn't? Well, then, and this is something I think every man must consider… Then they made their own beds.

Depends. The fucking military won't. And they'll happily point their cuck sticks at true Patriots resisting this. Trump himself may even "go quietly into the night".
Then the US dies. Truth is, I dont care anymore.
Those who do not wish to fight, in this world of eternal struggle, do not deserve to live; and if the American people will accept such terms, then they deserve their fate, the fate they chose.

What you SHOULD be asking is, what would you do in those circumstances.?
Comfort is the key.
Bread and circuses, they give comfort and distraction to those who might otherwise rebel, so it should be obvious - if they come for Trump, immediately attack the infrastructure: power, water, internet, cellular, bridges, roads, trains, etc etc etc.
These people who supported Trump, who dont trust the media or the establishment, they will revolt - unless they instead decide to stay comfortable and distracted… So dont let them. Take that away from them. Take that bread out of the hands of the Enemy, destroy that which the circus requires to function.

Many of these people are not ready to be 'unplugged', but we are out of time in that scenario, so you'll have to forcibly 'unplug' them; but this isnt the matrix, they arent held in place in some tube, they're kept sleeping by their own allowance. So don't allow them to stay 'plugged in', if it comes to that - tear them out of their comfortable illusion, and left with only the barren hellscape of reality, you wont even have to push them - they will fight.

The System is our Enemy, and if we must, we will burn it down and watch the freed souls rage amidst the absence of their self-imposed bonds.

Not that I would ever do anything of this sort, but in theory, ya know.

Why would they think they could change our beliefs? Once we took the red pill we are no longer susceptible to their brain washing tactics. I've tried to not care or feel the way I do about life but it is impossible to close your eyes again. You can put your normie mode on for family events but behind your grin you are thinking about it. You are doing your best to be normal and polite while dressing peoples ideas down in your mind.

They need to go back to the drawing board.

go away another propaganda shill

This is, amongst myriad causes, why they fail.

Thank you for the reminder that the military and police are NOT on our side. They'll never forfeit their career for something righteous and moral if it goes against their orders. I don't envy them having to put up with society's dregs but handing full authority for your actions over to the corrupt state is not admirable and not heroic.