Attack on Titan a shit, long live Attack on Titan

Why are there no games with long distance grappling, aerial swordplay and parkour?

Other urls found in this thread:

fenglee.com/game/aog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because its hard to develop, also its a niche market, and that means risky business

fenglee.com/game/aog/
If that's what you were looking for.

Why don't you make one?

be careful what you wish for

Dying Light? No aerial swordplay though, I think.

Gross.

Anyway, does Red Eclipse have grappling hooks? I forget.

I assume you meant to reply to the furry "Vore Tournament" post.

Pick one you faggot

Because ATaS is absolute convoluted dog shit.

Warframe lol.

1. Because it already came out.
2. Because Attack on Titan is shit.
3. Mikasa is shit.

No. If Web of Shadows can do aerial melee, we can have swordfights in the sky too

Isn't Warframe that MMOFPS that looks like Destiny??

Yeah, except it came first, and then destiny ripped it off, removed those few good things it had (like shit OP asked for) and got released on consoles for money. While still having microtransactions.

I mean it's hard to imagine somebody to be able to make WF even worse, and bungie wonderfully managed to do it.

Underrated post, this is a fun prototype.

if you changed the camera style, THE DEFAULT CAMERA IS FUCKED

Because most modern devs have NO IDEA how to design a sense of momentum, a control scheme that allows skill and ease of play, nor a combat system that is satisfying to use while being dynamic and impactful.

Case in point.. AssCreed. How the fuck could you make a game about being a parkouran, build climban, grapplan hookan, sky divan murder machine so fucking bland? Well, "one-button" controls where you just automatically snap around and cling to targets, walls, pre-determined hand-holds..

Our biggest devs with the most money and the most potential to research and develop these mechanics.. Don't. They rehash the same shit, or they water it down so badly that you end up with shit like Mirror's Edge Catalyst.

Counter strike GO is basically entirely parkour and gymnastics.

Because Attack on Titan is a very silly show. Why the hell don't they just use helicopters instead of spiderman web shooters? The premise is flawed right out of the gate but it just gets stupider…

That angry faggot main character can turn into a giant naked killer fetus whenever he wants to and that's a twist so dumb that even I couldn't predict it.

The best part is that this is mostly irrelevant as the only thing he has managed to do with his powers is seal a hole, 200+ chapters in.
He loses almost every fight he enters in titan form and is less helpful then the average web slinger.

150+ Chapters in and they have yet to explore his fathers laboratory.

There was that one Bionic Commando game which had pretty good grappling though everything else was shit, and Lost Planet had a good grappling hook though you couldn't really swing with it. I don't know of any games that combined grappling hooks and swords though except some of the Zelda games and those aren't similar at all.

Holla Forums game night when?

I don't think helicopters were invented in that universe.

The world is obviously post tech.
Titans is the result of man achieving immortality, with that population would be unsustainable so people were sectioned off into cities for experiments, passing of Titan gene and other things.

I fucking guarantee you when the scouts finally get to scout in chapter 1000, they will find identical cities all with their own human population.

Quake 1 Capture the Flag (Threewave version) had bretty gud grapple

How exactly is Web of shadows? I keep getting mixed signals all over the board.

something for everyone. I am always impressed that at both getting a fetish out of the way and being better polished than most AAA games these days.

Freedom Wars

Tbh I was talking long distance grappling, user.

Long. Distance.

Like longer than the 3 km limit a modded Just Cause 2 can give you.

It does some things very well and other things not so well.

If it's any help, I prefer it over Spider-Man 2.

This user knows what's up.

Best game of such type.
Period.