Pedo normalisation Agenda

bbc.com/news/uk-39112911

This is the first step trying to present "non offending" pedophiles as victims who were just "born that way".

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And to add to the point about "non offending" pedophiles. The left is trying real hard to push this meme and nornalise and present pedophilia as a sexual orientation

psychologytoday.com/blog/talking-about-trauma/201603/non-offending-pedophiles-suffer-isolation

but guys milo is really a monster and a pedophile :^)

Nah, they have been at this for a while. Remember the now deleted articles on salon and buzzfeed?

DEATH TO THOSE WHO CORRUPT OUR WHITE CHILDREN FOR THE SAKE OF JEWS AND ARABS!

Well sodomites are notorious pedophiles and around 40% of them were abused as kids by other fags

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

The last time the left tried to seriously push for pedo acceptance was through "gay rights". NAMBLA used to campaign with mainstream faggot advocacy groups in the 70s.

Kek they can't possibly push this after the Milo shitshow they pulled.
Once again the brain-damaged left shoots it's own foot

Yes
Jail everyone except all the pakistani child rapists that run in every town

If it's something like an 18 year old giving his 17 gf The D you really shouldn't go to prison, everyone else deserves to hang tho.

OF FUCK IT'S ACTUALLY THE WESTERN PROVINCE OF PAKISTAN IN THE ARTICLE!
I WONDER WHO THE (((POLICE CHIEF))) IS TRYING TO PROTECT.

That never happens it's a pedo meme. AOC laws usually have provisions for partners who are close in age or they never get used for such cases. AOC laws are great to stop child prostitution and child exploitation and should be preserved.

Stop pretending Britain isn't safe. The police are doing all they can.

I agree.

Jailing people is very expensive for the taxpayer. We'd be a lot better off financially, and as a society, if we euthanised paedophiles. That way we would also prevent them from passing their genes on to the next generation.

Remember a liberal teacher saying pedophiles are ostrichsized after they are release from prison so they will turn back into being pedos because they have nothing better to do.

lmao, never noticed the fucking car radio before now.

I agree, firing squad is much cheaper.

Due to the initial volume of pedos, I recommend an even cheaper option for bulk disposal: helicopter rides over the nearest ocean.

What that faggot does not take into account is the death rate of pedos in jail. His argument is practically a non-issue.

I think you might be retarded.

Jail them all.

you are aiming low, I think death is the only thing fitting for these.

Would we break even if we stuffed a c-5 Galaxy to the absolute brim with pedophiles then had it dump them 10,000ft over Mexico city? We could livestream it.

This is how this shit will go down.
Pedos will first attack AOC by whittiling it down, They will attack it by saying "oh whats the difference between an 18 year old and a 17 year old" and they will continue to do so until they reach somewhere around 13 to 14 years old

STOP IT ENGLAND
STOP IT

I fucking hate this nu-web 2.0 shit where nobody puts down exact dates so shit is that much harder to check when posts/articles were actually published. Downright orwellian.
XX:XX (TIMEZONE) DD/MM/YY
HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO DO?

That said, this looks like they are trying to get ahead of the PizzaGate arrests. They know what's coming down the pipe. inb4 commies defending child torture, rape, murder and cannibalism and outright worshipping destruction like the jew tools they are.

The jews worship rape, torture, murder and cannibalism. This is perfectly a-ok by them.