Jews threatening to bomb their own synagogues

A friend of mine sent me this image from goybook. Are the jews doing this to themselves again? or are people finally waking up?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XddoC
soundcloud.com/user-689640176/bombthreatwav
archive.is/tkPdp
archive.is/yeGmZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Already a thread, use the catalog.

Yes
If they were they wouldn't be targeting synagogues yet

Well Link the fucking thread idiot shill

There's also been two instances of "vandalism" at jewish cemeteries.
From the photos in the news articles it doesn't appear that any of the headstones are broken, just neatly pushed over.

Hilarious how self destructive jews are. Their subconscious is telling them to off themselves so want to meme it in any way possible.
They literally crave to be removed from existence.
No wonder why they idolize holocaust.

Tell your friend Jews are actually space aliens sent to conquer earth, and in fact are using telepathy to communicate with their Zion homeland.

Embed related as fuck

The Jews spiritual role is to piss off other races until we liberate ours escape and kill them. GG kikes.

jew pride.

I live near two large cemeteries and it's a fact that gravestones get knocked/pushed over ALL THE TIME. But you only ever hear about it when it belongs to a jew.

If they were they wouldn't be targeting synagogues

Where is the logic in this? Every time some pregnant nigger gets kicked in the stomach, or say, a black state senator gets assassinated by a martyr, people suggest they fucked up and should have went after Jews. Going after synagogues is exactly what youd expect "woke" people to do, or similar things related to Jews… like Mikvahs.

Can't help but admire any effort to stand up against these sick fucks. They do this to their own, you can imagine what they want to do to those that would expose pedogate.

Just found the single cap I had.

Expect a lot of this in the next few weeks.

They want to condition against ANY anti-jewish sentiment.
The slimy fucks are getting desperate. I hate when fish wiggle out of your hand.

archive.is/XddoC
It's the same situation as in Russia in the 1800s. Large kike families, poor, completely uneducated, without any connection to the outside world and ruled with an iron fist by the kahal council (rabbis and judges) that threaten banishment if people don't comply. There's trouble brewing…

This tbh fam.

post yfw Satan, the jew's god, is revealed to be the greatest troll that ever lived, and has tricked them into meme-ing a REAL holocaust into existence with their constant kvetching just for the lulz

Here's a voice-corrected version of the call that was released, clearly a kike.

Original: soundcloud.com/user-689640176/bombthreatwav

That's fucking hilarious. These kikes.

How to know if you'll get bombed-

This can't be fucking real, come on now.

Released by the JTA
archive.is/tkPdp

And according to Haaretz, "experts believe the calls are coming from a single source".

archive.is/yeGmZ

It really deserves a lot more attention.