Illegal immigration dropped 27 percent in January

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/27/illegal-immigration-dropped-27-percent-january/
archive.is/m4Ir8

Kek

The Wall's not even built and it's ahead of schedule

ALL SMILES

This is families alone. Anyone have the number of how many immigrants were deported in January so we can make a gross outcome of how many would-be/were immigrants we have gotten rid of?

Under budget, ahead of schedule, exceeding expectations. TRUMP!

let's go for 40 this month.

Only 27% this is low energy. They aren't yet scared enough of the consequences or convinced they will be caught.
We need to publicize the demise of the immigrant via social media more.
Why aren't we persuading illegals that the best course of action is to self deport and apply legally? (which it obviously is) Tell them that people who try to convince them to stay illegally are actually their enemies and should be physically attacked and robbed to give you enough money to get home. We should also be pressuring lefties to sponsor immigrants, they pay into a big immigrant love pot, then if their pets get caught being criminal the pot gets used to fund the court case, detention and deportation.

Remember that Trump was only president for the last third of the month. I'm sure you'll see better numbers for February.

27% with no wall and not fully staffed border patrol is a good start.

There's most likely going to be some kind of antifa nonsense when border strike force finally gets assembled. Didn't some bullshit happen with the minutemen?
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thank you, based Satan.

Not to worry brothers, soon we'll start seeing negative illegal immigration numbers

I'm still not tired of winning.

Praise Kek and Satan!

How would that work? Do we invade Mexico?

Illegals and rapefugees going to Canada

That would simply reduce the number in the US to zero my confused friend.

100% is the number i want, but its a start

(checked)

Praise Kek!

Remember, they are no longer protected by the courts.

(checked)
[LEGAL EMIGRATION INTENSIFIES]

I mean to pay for the costs, currently it's tax payers that pay the judge, the clerks, the keeping the lights on etc when an illegal ends up killing, raping or somehow hurting a legal human being. I don't mean to fund their defense obviously.

88 percent in February